sharetrader

Hybrid View

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vtrader View Post
    eZ,
    Enough attraction to GEL, Vtrader is poised to do as advised.
    Been watching, and something tells me it is time...
    Making end of day trades at present, so if you want any before me get it at open!
    V.
    EZ,
    You are the man on this thread. You have recognised where this is going and have made the effort to put it in front of our faces. I do try and understand some of your technical stuff. I just go for the signals and if it feels good I go through a big checklist. Plus if I get a tip like this then I am in.
    To be honest this is the only gold stock I own.

I was given this by a guy who is an unbelievable Guru having always learnt from his odd failures. This guy is very experienced. He is hot on GEL. And DIL and OYM. I only own GEL but I do have GEL and DIL in the NZ competition. GEL suffered a bit today. ......Rome wasn't built in a day.

Been an exciting week. I must be MAD. What a little beauty. This is what we work for.

Thanks for your posts. Something must happen here.
    Last edited by bermuda; 31-01-2012 at 10:40 PM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by bermuda View Post
    EZ,
    You are the man on this thread. You have recognised where this is going and have made the effort to put it in front of our faces. I do try and understand some of your technical stuff. I just go for the signals and if it feels good I go through a big checklist. Plus if I get a tip like this then I am in.
    To be honest this is the only gold stock I own.

I was given this by a guy who is an unbelievable Guru having always learnt from his odd failures. This guy is very experienced. He is hot on GEL. And DIL and OYM. I only own GEL but I do have GEL and DIL in the NZ competition. GEL suffered a bit today. ......Rome wasn't built in a day.

Been an exciting week. I must be MAD. What a little beauty. This is what we work for.

Thanks for your posts. Something must happen here.
    Gidday Bermuda, a bit of a drop over here was predictable, as the TSX side is not very interested at the moment, must be other stuff going on to interest the punters, and some GEL holders short of cash. When the exchanges match each other, it should be about time for more news releases. I see what you mean about DIL, that's impressive, but now a high P/E ratio, can it keep going from here?

On the other hand, GEL still has a very low Mcap for an outfit that might be mining big-time in future. On the not-too-technical? side, the GRU at Earnscleugh needed 15 staff (rotated?) and there were several metres of overburden to remove. Lots of diesel etc, cleaning up afterwards. So if the bigger L&M GRU was needed to make a useful profit (not just a working trial), the grade there might have been below 1g/tonne. It's to be hoped that GEL has a site(s) with free alluvial gold content around 1g/tonne or better, it's relatively easy to get at, and there's a big amount of it.

ODT wrote up the press release. $357,000 of alluvial gold (total turnover?) in 2010.
    Last edited by elZorro; 01-02-2012 at 06:26 PM.