sharetrader
Page 108 of 133 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1321

very big volumes now, let's hope someone knows something that we don't. still, this stock so tightly held, that if anybody wants in in a big way then it will have to spike the sp.
    i really do like the look of OEL. i'm very overweight on this one.

-j

Hey Gaz,

Good to hear from you.. Not doing all that well to be honest, put my faith in small cap goldies over the last year and they've been a perennial disappoint to be honest! I haven't lost money though, I've been saved by small investments in other companies (NWE, DGR, OEL etc).

I like precious metal companies because they're so easy to figure out (as opposed to oil/gas) but oil/gas is where the moneys been going lately... Hope you're doing well? - Still farming?

Hopefully BHP pulls finger and get something sorted for SC55...

Quote Originally Posted by jdg View Post
    very big volumes now, let's hope someone knows something that we don't. still, this stock so tightly held, that if anybody wants in in a big way then it will have to spike the sp.
    i really do like the look of OEL. i'm very overweight on this one.

-j
    Highest volume since December and markets only been open 2 hours. First jump to 11.5c on the course of trades showed clear accumulation..

There's only half as much on the sell side left as has been traded today (not that it ever really works out like that)

it's looking strong today, and so far we're holding yesterday's gains easily. depth looks great.

-j

nice release by NDO. according to their people our reserves are bigger than we thought. makes the deal buying a greater chunk of Galoc look better and better. particularly with the PoO on the rise.

-j

this with thanks to cara from that other site.

PETROLEUM OPERATIONS UPDATE
    (As of February 24, 2012)

The Philodrill Corporation is pleased to announce the major developments on the on-going upgrade of the mooring and riser system for the Galoc Field’s FPSO “Rubicon Intrepid”.

The installation of the new turret facility to the FPSO has been completed at the Keppel Shipyard and docks in Singapore early this week. All other works related to the turret project have been completed and/or are nearing completion. The FPSO has been released to the sea for the installation of additional equipment and is expected to depart Singapore anytime this week back to the Galoc Field site offshore Palawan. Already, support and service vessels have been contracted and mobilized to assist in the re-connection of the FPSO to the newly-installed mooring system of chains and anchors at the site. Barring any untoward operational glitch, the field operator Galoc Production Company (GPC) expects to resume production from the Galoc Field by mid-March 2012. (click here to see photos of the project works)

The upgrade of the existing mooring and riser system is expected to substantially increase the reliability and uptime of the FPSO and is a crucial component of infrastructure to enable GPC and its partners to move ahead with the Galoc Phase II development program. GPC has commenced pre-planning activities for the further development of the field with a decision on Phase II due to be made around mid-2012.

sorry, posted that twice - just deleted the second.

Advanced Member

Just consolidating before a surge up I think jdg. I have taken a position on OEL.

The volume are very encouraging and so is the buyers support and buyers demand. Everything to like about the TA and FA of OEL.
    Last edited by soulman; 01-03-2012 at 08:11 PM.

Genius SM...well done!! Nice rise again today. Happy to be riding the wave. Solid support and decent volume. Hopes it closes where it is!!!!

Gaz

Way to go people, a real party happening here by the looks of things.

More than double the volume going through here, so one wonders if there is a leak (oil leak perhaps..lol)?

Missed the boat on this and a little nervous about buying a Friday 52 week high as well :P
    --> Watch THRIVE 2011 a must watch Doco! --> Also watch ETHOS 2011 & share the Awareness~!