Well, a week has passed and there is no public data to add to the previous post, I've been looking. No updates to the GEL website since the press release, the permit map and the current project pages are out of date.

Since we have a small set of data for drill WKP35, there must be a big holdup in getting assays done. WKP34 and the rest of WKP35 is in the assay pipeline, and I suspect WKP36 (in a southwest direction) has also been drilled. It's possible the 200 metre step drill WKP37 is in progress, and again this is looking for the East Graben (EG) intercept with the andesite, hoping to find a high-grade area.

The WKP permit is far from flat, it's bush covered, and maybe the costs to underground mine an ore deposit are a lot lower from Newmont's perspective, considering the main milling operation would be done in Waihi with existing gear. Environmental concerns are relevant here too, of course.

So I'm keeping my fingers crossed for WKP37, let's hope for another intercept with an auriferous vein.