sharetrader

Threaded View

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by bucko View Post
    Hey Question guys from a noob. How does one become an accredited investor? I emailed GEL in regards to the PP and this is the response i got:

"Thank you for your interest in Glass Earth Gold financing. In order to participate, one needs to be an accredited investor and fill up the subscription agreement, with funds wired to Glass Earth directly.
    We are intending to close this financing this week (likely Thursday) and the maximum we want to raise is $3M. There is no minimum purchase.

If you would like to participate and is an accredited investor, do let me know how much you would like to participate and I will send you the subscription agreement to be completed.
    I don't know the full details Bucko, but it looks like you need to be not an insider, not a relative of directors etc, earning good money and have some assets behind you, and/or have a history of investing with the company. No harm in asking for the forms to be sent anyway. Try McDouall Stuart or any other broker. They'll be very polite, there's 7% commission and warrants for a bit of paperwork as far as they are concerned. But are you able to deal directly with GEL as you imply in your post?

Delboy, yes it's tough out there in the spec shares. A bit more exciting than established companies though. I'm still learning too.
    Last edited by elZorro; 04-12-2012 at 08:06 AM.