sharetrader
Page 245 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 1451952352412422432442452462472482492552953457451245 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 16077
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    Physical violence too?
    Yeah and you do it to yourself. Your hand on your face.

Maybe this can help you get up to speed.
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110530111003AAO2XK8

Some Mothers do have them. I can now see why you vote Labour, trying your hardest to turn facts around to best suit your own needs is a sure sign.

Advanced Member

And all this is the thinking mans New Zealand politics? I think that there is room for an administrator to go back over some of this and remove quite a few posts and red flag the decision. I won't mind if all or several of mine go. I go to our club wine tasting on Monday night and my purchases there should fuel a few replacements.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by craic View Post
    And all this is the thinking mans New Zealand politics? I think that there is room for an administrator to go back over some of this and remove quite a few posts and red flag the decision. I won't mind if all or several of mine go. I go to our club wine tasting on Monday night and my purchases there should fuel a few replacements.
    Agree craig. This thread has been going for a long time and has had mainly good natured banter and firm views on politics and political parties posted. This personal slanging match is disappointing. Lets try to stick to debating issues and avoid personal attacks, both ways.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by craic View Post

AND....

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Agree craig. This thread has been going for a long time and has had mainly good natured banter and firm views on politics and political parties posted. This personal slanging match is disappointing. Lets try to stick to debating issues and avoid personal attacks, both ways.

Of course you are both right however I will say that a man has the right to defend himself back against a name caller and also somebody who abuses the libel word when they forget a post that confirms them backing a certain political party.
    Belgarion is using abuse and cursing me as a tool because he has not got the ability to debate Left Vs Right. That can't be my fault. If anybody disagrees with my right to answer an abusive post directed at me in the same manner as the abuser, then that is your problem, not mine. I much prefer debating the topic, not throwing crap back - but I will throw it back every time.
    That's where I stand.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    Cuzzie, suggest you re-read the link. I said ...

I know reading comprehension isn't one of your strong points so let me spell it out ... Derek represented just about all senior IT folk in NZ by roundly criticising all parties for a very poor track record on information technology and preservation of the status quo. Some samples from the link:

The common consensus among voters I know across all parties, is that there isn't an ounce of vision within 1000 miles of the Beehive.
    We need true vision about where New Zealand needs to boldly head, beyond Sunday's front page and into the next 10 years - cycleways and smacking don't qualify.
    As it stands, we are heading down a dangerous spiral across all those fronts - with a Government that spies on us and uses helicopters to take down people without due process; with an internet that crawls along at toddler speeds and in some places not at all; and a public referendum process that doesn't seem to matter, in the face of a "mandate".
    None of the existing political parties have any real grasp of the power of digital, social and internet media in creating movements, and accelerating change - let alone using it as a tool to win elections, as Obama did.
    We have a Government that doesn't really listen to the people and has increasingly grown comfortable in a quasi-arrogant swagger.

Derek is basically saying that the status quo needs a shake-up and if that comes in the form of Dot.com then so be it. Pretty much my thoughts too.

Consequently, and in fairly unequivocal terms, I said "Go Derek" and not "go internet party".

Back to another of your absurdities ...

This is known as a association fallacy and while politicians get away it with you'd not get away with it in a court room.

Still waiting for the apology...
    Try harder next time, explanation fail by you belgarion. You gave the thumps up to "Dotcom's party will shake things up" and all the contents not just your highlights by saying Go Derek.

Are you now saying you only meant to say Go Derek for bit & pieces of his article? I don't have ESP belgarion so you need to make that clear when you support something. No good going back now and telling us after the event. Even though it is me who deserves an apology from you, I would never ask for one. I don't ask for special requests. Move on .... boring.

Belge - any quotes, contrary facts, holes in his logic. very quickly becomes very personal and very insulting to anyone who dares to disagree with him. Ad hominem attacks are the norm for him.

It's only the newbies and slavering left wingers who are exempt from his poison and the newbies quickly get attacked in personal terms.
    I can never understand why he hasn't been banned from this Forum like rmbbrave and several others....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Major von Tempsky View Post
    Belge - any quotes, contrary facts, holes in his logic. very quickly becomes very personal and very insulting to anyone who dares to disagree with him. Ad hominem attacks are the norm for him.

It's only the newbies and slavering left wingers who are exempt from his poison and the newbies quickly get attacked in personal terms.
    I can never understand why he hasn't been banned from this Forum like rmbbrave and several others....
    Glad to know it's not just me, Cheers for that Major.

Maybe we can entice belge to debate normally with this ...... Labour's election bribe!!!

So why has Labour's election bribe gone right up to the $150,000 threshold? If that high, why not go all the way? Why don't they keep the threshold down to where it is needed the most?

The answer: To all the above can only be, it's an election bribe.

Do middle class Kiwis want this bribe? Answer: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/politics/n...ectid=11192807
    And what about any fall-out moms in the middle class will face: http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/smal...fare-cops-flak

So who pay's for this? Not the needy and not much would come from those below the $40k income per household. The wealthy would hardly miss any extra taken away from them, so it's middle class kiwis again who folk out the majority for this election bribe. The very middle class kiwis Labour has included to try and keep sweet with. Funny that.

The Middle class is in fact targeted by Labour again - Yet they try and make out they are doing the middle class a favor.
    Yeah right.

Banned

Oh yeah I forgot, God help us all: http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/top-sto...ale-un-leader/

If this thread was deleted in its entirety it would in all probability not be missed. In fact, in certain quarters, (EZ, Belg, cuzzie et al and anyone who has posted more than a few times) there would be some withdrawal anxiety symptons which might be traumatic for a short time. However the individual productivity surge from free time now available for actually making money could improve overall GDP and boost above posters income by several thousand per annum. But its a sad fact that its not a true debate but merely one way traffic for a vast majority. People shouting at each other and not listening.......but that's politics for you. Of course all posters will of course recognise that this is only relevant for everyone else and not themselves!!!
    www.dividendyield.co.nz
    Conservative Investing and dividend producers...get rich slowly!
    https://www.facebook.com/dividendyieldnz

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by BIRMANBOY View Post
    If this thread was deleted in its entirety it would in all probability not be missed. In fact, in certain quarters, (EZ, Belg, cuzzie et al and anyone who has posted more than a few times) there would be some withdrawal anxiety symptons which might be traumatic for a short time. However the individual productivity surge from free time now available for actually making money could improve overall GDP and boost above posters income by several thousand per annum. But its a sad fact that its not a true debate but merely one way traffic for a vast majority. People shouting at each other and not listening.......but that's politics for you. Of course all posters will of course recognise that this is only relevant for everyone else and not themselves!!!
    Dunno, I think I've learnt a lot. Maybe you haven't read or comprehended any of the posts BB. Not sure if you've been able to post anything positive or useful yourself..that would be our challenge to you.