sharetrader
Page 110 of 971 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210610 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 9703
    Advanced Member

Seems to me that many of the SUM investors say they are in for the long term but seem to fret over every single up or down day.
    Makes you wonder how they would cope during a temporary market downturn.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    Seems to me that many of the SUM investors say they are in for the long term but seem to fret over every single up or down day.
    Ratkin bit of tongue in cheek going on here I'd say,I think you'll find that with the price Sum is trading at presently compared to its intrinsic value we are currently experiencing a temporary market downturn so we are all coping well
    Last edited by couta1; 19-02-2014 at 08:26 PM.

I think its easy to misconstru a bit of chatter as fretting.
    I think fellow shareholders enjoy a good natter and there's nothing wrong with that.

I think its easy to misconstru a bit of chatter as fretting.
    I think fellow shareholders enjoy a good natter and there's nothing wrong with that.

It's also been a frustrating stock to hold. Having been in it for just shy of a year, I missed the stellar run, and have had mostly hover, up, return, small gain, hover, hover, hover, up, return, hover, small gain, massive gain, regress, hover, hover, hover.

There's probably a few of us who are a bit miffed given the continuing strong performance.

...Long term, excellent stock to keep. Likely that there be some solid day trading happening with SUM. Long term, still a great business IMO. Beaut day!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mista_Trix View Post
    It's also been a frustrating stock to hold. Having been in it for just shy of a year, I missed the stellar run, and have had mostly hover, up, return, small gain, hover, hover, hover, up, return, hover, small gain, massive gain, regress, hover, hover, hover.

There's probably a few of us who are a bit miffed given the continuing strong performance.
    The last six months or so seems to have been about shaking out the remaining Quadrant overhang. Now that’s all dust it may be the market just needs to see a growth business as usual report to reaffirm those fundamentals and to continue the course.

Holding long term and anticipating good things for next week, looking forward to those results on Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    The last six months or so seems to have been about shaking out the remaining Quadrant overhang. Now that’s all dust it may be the market just needs to see a growth business as usual report to reaffirm those fundamentals and to continue the course.

Holding long term and anticipating good things for next week, looking forward to those results on Tuesday.
    Agree, I just hope we're not still telling ourselves that line in a few weeks time :-S

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mista_Trix View Post
    Agree, I just hope we're not still telling ourselves that line in a few weeks time :-S
    The whole retirement sector is a bit subdued currently so what increase in share price should we expect after next weeks results? Your guess is as good as mine but I'm confident if you hold the stock over a 5 year time frame you'll double your money or more

Banned

If you are a long term holder what does it matter if we see a big spike in SP.

Stocks don't stay undervalued for all that long. I would not be surprised one bit to see a steeper upward trajectory forming, possibly a sector divergence away from Ryman also since it’s not presenting close to the same value as Summerset at this juncture.