sharetrader
Page 514 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 1441446450451051151251351451551651751852456461410141514 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,140 of 16077

EZ - you ever read this stuff

http://ruminator.co.nz/is-the-prime-...ffice-corrupt/

Hooten / Boag having a stoush would have been interesting

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    EZ - you ever read this stuff

http://ruminator.co.nz/is-the-prime-...ffice-corrupt/

Hooten / Boag having a stoush would have been interesting
    No, I haven't, W69. Thanks for pointing it out. Way back in 2010 that Las Vegas trip was a bit of a revelation, but Labour might not have made the most of it. I couldn't remember it.

A comment at the end of the article you posted:

Richard Kimble says: August 31, 2014 at 7:30 pm
    One wonders…
    1. Is Cathy Odgers in fact in NZ at the moment (not Hong Kong) and actively helping to clear the decks by leaking material to National insiders?
    2. Is her blowing up of Judith Collins (and Matthew Hooton’s Radiolive broadside of Michelle Boag) part of a coordinated Matthew Hooton strategy to disenfranchise the Centre Right voters in National, allowing it to return to its ‘moderate’ ‘conservative’ core, post-Election, under Messrs English and Joyce?
    3. Is Matthew Hooton contemporaneously launching a Centre Right/classical liberal party as the replacement of/alternative to a terminal ACT, to scoop up these disenfranchised supporters and provide National with electoral support (at a price) into the future?
    4. Will any (post-Election) National MPs who are on the right side of National’s centre, and who loathe Joyce and feel aggrieved at English for past injustices, look to switch over?
    5. Who has insured themselves comprehensively against damage when Judith Collins decides to pay it back double?
    We know from "Dirty Politics" that the bloggers are political animals, always scheming up something. Hooton may well be waiting until just after the election to launch a new party for the right. I don't think it'll be centre right, more neo-liberal.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by GTM 3442 View Post
    Thank you for the interpretation and analysis, gentlemen, but mine was an honest question. Have I missed something, or is the situation as I described ?

Sorry to be pedantic, but as a seeker after truth and knowledge. . .
    I think there is one important point that you do not have right. There has been no proof published that Collins was involved in the Feeley smear campaign, just an email from that Whaleoil guy making yet another extravagant claim. Collins flatly denies involvement (and at least partly supported by a statement from the State Services Commissioner) and asked for an inquiry to clear her name.
    I would have thought innocent until proven guilty would apply here, but not of course for the leftwing posters on here who are not exactly known for holding any unbiased views !
    Last edited by iceman; 01-09-2014 at 07:47 AM.

IMO

It is so hilarious when Orca Vat Fat says there has been a smear campaign on Judith Collins.Nothing can be credible coming from that organ except when he said "neither confirm or deny" in this mornings interview with Mike Hoskins i.e. a Yes.

IMO

Whale OIL

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    I have a very dear relative who will probably always vote National. She thinks that John Key looks tired and should have a holiday. While I doubt that will happen this side of the election, I tend to agree with her. He looks tired, unsure of himself, more ordinary.
    It's a cool story and we have heard many of these with the same theme from you EZ. I only have one story along the same lines of somebody who is doing the opposite and won't be voting for Labour ever again, after been turned off by all the dirty politics coming from the dirty left and will be voting for National for the first time. I wont give you the ins & outs as I don't expect you or anybody from the dirty side to believe me, even though it's true. My point is EZ, maybe you should realise that those of us reading those cool stories who are on the clean side, may not believe you one little bit. Just food for thought.

I can't believe how the left have embraced fats and little Nicky with their altered stolen email collection. Maybe it is all these cool stories that turn them into believers? One thing they will not enjoy one little bit is the very fact that Nicky Hager's book is based on illegal activities and the Hacker, the Author and the Publisher will all have the book, "literally", thrown at them in legal terms, and I can not wait for that to happen. Like I have said before and you can mark my words, "but if the dirty left coalition wins this election, you will see the biggest legal action in NZ's history" and there will be no where for the left and their dirty book of tricks to hide. We can't afford that to happen for financial and inconvenience reason of a Government trying to run a country. The Governor General would have no choice but to dismiss a Prime Minister in this situation[and he would] & to force a dissolution of Parliament and call new elections. What goes around comes around and if that did happen, the left would think twice about going over to the dark side again and try to go about what they need to do to win an election in a normal manner. Hey but then again the loonie left aren't normal, are they?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Whale OIL
    Whale Oil Beef Hooked, funny guy aye Jtree!!!

IMO

Cheers cuz. Funnier when the Smear Tactics Maestro is blaming smear tactics for Collins demise.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Cheers cuz. Funnier when the Smear Tactics Maestro is blaming smear tactics for Collins demise.
    Nice try, let me rewrite that for you - "Not so funny when a Right wing Blogger who deals in information has his computer hacked, email contents edited for the hackers benefit and the whole illegal activity turned into a book for profit". Jtree, you carry on backing a German criminal and the dirty loonie left, after all that is where you belong and I will continue to back National who is trying to Govern our country. What has Key done to you, cut your benefit?

Banned

EZ, I just heard Leighton Smith address the propaganda you deal in live on ZB. He read out an email that said, " me & my friends[sic] all used to vote National, now we are voting Labour". Smith said that kind of email stands out a mile for what it is. Maybe it was the Grammar, most National voters would of stated "My friends & I". I wonder if that email was from you EZ? Regardless, please don't telling those cool stories here, I at least enjoy them for what they are.