sharetrader

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Hybrid View

percy

Well the interim is disappointing,and the year ended this December will be to,we can expect next year to see good results.
    "Disruptions caused by the current expansion work,"
    "All new equipment is onsite."
    "We expect to be fully operative pre-Christmas."

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Well the interim is disappointing,and the year ended this December will be to,we can expect next year to see good results.
    It may be disappointing but I do note that turnover was up on last year and looking forward 5.5 cents might be a good buying opportunity? Might have to have another look. Had a look a while back but did not think a PE of 18 was warranted as their growth was rather slow (both revenue and profit). But I think that was at 7 cps. Back at 5.5 we are talking a different story and if they can organically grow (faster) then it is maybe worth a little punt.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    It may be disappointing but I do note that turnover was up on last year and looking forward 5.5 cents might be a good buying opportunity? Might have to have another look. Had a look a while back but did not think a PE of 18 was warranted as their growth was rather slow (both revenue and profit). But I think that was at 7 cps. Back at 5.5 we are talking a different story and if they can organically grow (faster) then it is maybe worth a little punt.