sharetrader
Page 45 of 146 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today, understandable when you've probaly lost 60% + in an investment.

I believe I reinforced I have no motivation at all, unlike yourself. I have used CRP as a way to learn more about mining investment, used the forum to express views and find out if my thoughts were misplaced for somereason and invoke discussion around investment. You on teh other hand downplay anyone that has something opposing to say about any stock you own/ views you have. Its disgusting and I imagine less versed people have probably followed you into CRP and lost considerbale amounts of money as well. You should be ashamed.

You need to pull your head in and stop thinking everyone is a knocker. I for one actually enjoy discussing issues, love hearing peoples views that are aposed to my own as you never know what you dont know. I like all, are here to make money, and my understanding of this forum is that its a place to invoke discussion about investments, not be abused for having differing views.

Banned

You fool nobody intel and have not done so for a year or so now, people see through disingenuous intent and motivations, and the fact that you feel a need to habitually return to a thread with the same rhetoric for which you have no interest in investing is compounding evidence of such. Even you must appreciate that most easily see that you retain philosophical opposition.

But, since you tried to put words in my mouth and for the record of others, I’m neither bearish nor bullish on CRP, I’m neutral. The analyst valuations $1.76 and $1.30 are neither low nor high by my determination. I am also centrist in regard to the marine consent, I don’t think it will be declined or granted, but granted with conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    You fool nobody intel and have not done so for a year or so now, people see through disingenuous intent and motivations, and the fact that you feel a need to habitually return to a thread with the same rhetoric for which you have no interest in investing is compounding evidence of such. Even you must appreciate that most easily see that you retain philosophical opposition.

But, since you tried to put words in my mouth and for the record of others, I’m neither bearish nor bullish on CRP, I’m neutral. The analyst valuations $1.76 and $1.30 are neither low nor high by my determination. I am also centrist in regard to the marine consent, I don’t think it will be declined or granted, but granted with conditions.
    What on earth would my motivations be? You can't short the stock so finanical motivation is out of the question. Im bemused at that comment and your comments around lack of interest around investing are incorrect. That is the only reaosn I follow this stock. I just believe it is prudent to not invest.

How can someone express such angst at other opinions yet have a "neutral view". Thats pathetic. Also, how can ones "humble opinon" result in a valuation of $1.70 yet have a "neutral view".

Im going to pick you have an accounting background - can build a dcf but dont understand assumptions that enter it.

On that note, im signing off the CRP board, obviously discussion around the merits/ pitfalls of investments is not what I thought these forums are for and will no longer contribute, Im sure others will be happy with that as well, some may not be. I am sure it will not matter either way.

I wish all the holders of CRP a successful outcome at the EPA hearing.

My philosophy in regard to invetsments is about making money, so I guess you're correct, I have a philosophical opposition to CRP.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Intel View Post
    What on earth would my motivations be? You can't short the stock so finanical motivation is out of the question. Im bemused at that comment and your comments around lack of interest around investing are incorrect. That is the only reaosn I follow this stock. I just believe it is prudent to not invest.

How can someone express such angst at other opinions yet have a "neutral view". Thats pathetic. Also, how can ones "humble opinon" result in a valuation of $1.70 yet have a "neutral view".

Im going to pick you have an accounting background - can build a dcf but dont understand assumptions that enter it.

On that note, im signing off the CRP board, obviously discussion around the merits/ pitfalls of investments is not what I thought these forums are for and will no longer contribute, Im sure others will be happy with that as well, some may not be. I am sure it will not matter either way.

My philosophy in regard to invetsments is about making money, so I guess you're correct, I have a philosophical opposition to CRP.
    Great post Intel, please do not leave. You make a good point about motivations. Because even if you were Gareth Hughes (not that I think you are), posting on this forum is not going to change the consent process one iota. There is nothing wrong with being negative on a stock if the situation warrants it. CRP is a classic case of wealth destruction at work and as such any post plugging CRP must come with a caveat. I am inadvertently a CRP holder through my exposure to AOR. However I have written CRP off at zero and was not happy that AOR decided to pour more funds into CRP. Either way I do hope CRP do well but with the current market conditions and all other hurdles yet to be completed do not see the SP appreciating in a hurry. These views are entirely my own opinion and one must do their own research before investing.

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post

One of the most telling posts I have seen about the delusional nature of some posters!

Please pass onto Chris Castle our best regards for yet another 'heads he wins, tails you lose' venture.

IMO

Thanks Intel for your input; I've been a lone voice on here at times. Mac has stated that CRP is only a small investment for him which i appreciate as i believe its high risk proposition i.e. don't put the house on it.
    But sometimes i think he's worked for Textor/Crosbie in the way he normalises things. In the first paragraph in his above post , using words like"you fool NOBODY" " PEOPLE see through your..."..." " Even you must appreciate that MOST...."etc.
    Speak for yourself MAC and not on behalf of others its disingenuous and manipulative. Appreciate most of MAC's 2nd paragraph , straight forward opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Intel View Post

Intel, I support Blackcap's post about you staying on.

One simple question about Chris Castle and so far, not one of CRP's supporters has answered the question - what is his track record for creating wealth for minority shareholders?

Keeping an open mind is impossible when they will say anything except answer that question.

So no one loves CRP....fair enough..from a contrary point of view now would be a good time to be buying...Chris Castle has put forward a perfectly viable business case..which when the permit is granted..(with conditions no doubt)..should turn this company into a profitable venture...
    cks

Quote Originally Posted by easy money View Post
    So no one loves CRP....fair enough..from a contrary point of view now would be a good time to be buying...Chris Castle has put forward a perfectly viable business case..which when the permit is granted..(with conditions no doubt)..should turn this company into a profitable venture...
    Might be not that easy money. Had some months a go a wee look into the phosphate market and felt afterwards that CRP's margin (assuming they manage to achieve the required regulatory, commercial and technical milestones first) might not be that flash. On the other hand - nobody I know can foresee the future, but if you plan to invest in CRP I'd recommend to have first a good look into the future of the rock phosphate market.

Discl: chickened out some weeks ago (based on above), but wish the company all the best. Definitely hope for them gaining resource consent, everything else would be a very unfortunate signal to any potential investor into NZ Ltd.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post

Discl: chickened out some weeks ago (based on above), but wish the company all the best. Definitely hope for them gaining resource consent, everything else would be a very unfortunate signal to any potential investor into NZ Ltd.
    I believe they have resource consent.... its marine consent they still need to achieve. Splitting hairs maybe but does show what they have to go through. Any other poster please correct me if I am wrong with the above statement about consents.