sharetrader
Page 22 of 89 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: Orion Health

Guru

Hi BP
    "Only sky and ground are the limits ...undefined" as you say
    My 'assumptions' are based on their past performance,my assessment of the industry they are in,my assessment of their position in their industry and discussing these assessments with people in their industry.
    My assessment is that their T/O trend will continue in the current trajectory,the profit will depend on Orion Health being able to moneterise their big data analysis along with Health Management and of course what they are prepared to invest & rate of investment on development in relation to their income
    As you say ,DYOR
    For me I,m happy to invest 10% of my portfolio for the RISK/REWARD that ORION HEALTH offers and not to be personally concerned their not wishing to outline their predictions as some other investors are inclined to do

Guru

Here is someone who is thinking about the' Health Space'
    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11370171
    https://www.linkedin.com/company/lif...g-company-logo
    https://www.linkedin.com/company/one...g-company-logo

'In 2010, he set up the charity One Disease, working with indigenous Australian communities to help eradicate scabies. And his most recent project, Life Letters, has been set up to help people understand the role genetics plays in their makeup and help with early identification of illness.

Prince says the recent developments in genetics have unlocked huge potential for preventive, personalised medicine.

Life Letters aims to harness the power in this knowledge to improve health outcomes for people across the world.

"Correct and responsible understanding of individual genomes could be used to predict cancer, and prevent disease. We have Nobel Prize winners on our board; Life Letters is set to launch in Asia next year and we are predicting it could soon become one of the biggest businesses in Australia."
    Last edited by kiora; 07-12-2014 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Boy View Post
    With you on this one and no I have not bought in yet either.
    Friday 2morrow.... Trader's will be bailing ( How's your finger nails you guys ???)
    < $5.80 by close ????
    Whats happened to HOOP ??.... calling Hoop
    BB
    Anyone got Orion on their target list and if so at what price will you start buying. Looks like it could fall below IPO price today as latest trade at 5.80 and few sellers with top being 200 shares at 5.72. Not looking good for the short term given the escrow that expires 3 months from IPO. I thought IPO was overpriced so stayed away, even though I have followed Orion closely over the years and had intended to invest. Their indicative pricing was $4.30 to $5.70, so for me I'd want to see something closer to the middle of that range before being tempted, unless things change with the outlook. Interested in others thoughts regarding timing and price target for entry.

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Anyone got Orion on their target list and if so at what price will you start buying. Looks like it could fall below IPO price today as latest trade at 5.80 and few sellers with top being 200 shares at 5.72. Not looking good for the short term given the escrow that expires 3 months from IPO. I thought IPO was overpriced so stayed away, even though I have followed Orion closely over the years and had intended to invest. Their indicative pricing was $4.30 to $5.70, so for me I'd want to see something closer to the middle of that range before being tempted, unless things change with the outlook. Interested in others thoughts regarding timing and price target for entry.
    I think they need to get really low (around $4.00) to be tempting for me at this stage. Likely to wait until the ESCROW period ends later in Q1/2015. But then - I might miss a bargain for not buying now, or get a bigger bargain later on - who knows?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post

Im interested but will wait for the next full year accounts to see how the company preforms post listing. Im interested BUT .... !

The Kid

Is this anything to worry about? Orion faces hitch in USA.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/timaru-herald...es-hitch-in-US

Quote Originally Posted by IAK View Post
    Is this anything to worry about? Orion faces hitch in USA.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/timaru-herald...es-hitch-in-US
    Wow - given that their growth is basically fully reliant on the US market ... Yes, this is clearly something for them to worry about -unless they manage to address the privacy concerns pronto. Might explain the tanking of the SP ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Guru

The privacy issues are purely to do with how the purchaser of the system want it set up. Orion could lock it down fully or open it up.

Not a big issue in my opinion as those that spent the $80m won't want it to be opt in!

Cal Index news search generally positive but doesnt take too many 'bad stories' to get people upset, even if the problem is the users

Like this women

http://www.worldprivacyforum.org/201...-implications/
    Last edited by winner69; 24-12-2014 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Wow - given that their growth is basically fully reliant on the US market ... Yes, this is clearly something for them to worry about -unless they manage to address the privacy concerns pronto. Might explain the tanking of the SP ...
    Wouldn't say the share price is actually "tanking"