sharetrader
Page 522 of 578 FirstFirst ... 22422472512518519520521522523524525526532572 ... LastLast
Results 5,211 to 5,220 of 5773

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheHorse View Post
    Definitely some good distribution here. Buyer is starting to pay up slightly more. There have been no SSH's from selling so I expect that the seller is almost out of shares.
    There's been a lot of volume consistently recently! Intriguing.

This cash! Gosh, got to be something really good to use it for..!!!

Lots of buy signals went off around the $4.40 area, then $4.80 and $5.00 resistance lines. DIL is well and truly in a confirmed uptrend. I see the current price action as a continuation trend - a distribution of shares before the next leg upwards. There have been very large volumes traded in the current $5.00-$5.10 band, so there are large players both buying and selling (ACC being one of them, but looks like the majority of shares sold has been by someone else).

This could be a short rectangular flag, in which case the next move will be soon. Alternatively this could turn into a rectangular trading band, which could last 3 months or more (although it would be a very narrow band, so maybe the former is more likely? - maybe Hoop can advise on that). The last day or two have seen the large buyers and sellers mostly absent, so it's just a waiting game to see what happens. Tiny parcels on the buy side so there may be a bot active or someone looking for a large crossing? Definite buy signals if $5.10 is broken on volume.

Disc: Trading.

Attachment 6496

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by theace View Post
    Anyone tell us what percentage of total clients this number now makes up? And what the growth rate is in Europe using last know number vs now? I can't find anything as they stopped reporting client numbers (from a quick trawl of 75 pages!)

Any ideas why dil seems to be on the slide? I thought we could expect good things...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by alistair85 View Post
    Any ideas why dil seems to be on the slide? I thought we could expect good things...
    As I stated earlier, a reversion back to sudden jumps after quarterlies followed by slides downwards between them. The usual games played by the usual suspects

Quote Originally Posted by alistair85 View Post
    From the trading I have been observing it looks like there has been a distribution of shares between some large institutions. It is possible that we could see an SSH from the buyer soon. The buyer did not appear to be too active today - weakness on the US markets (and a likely correction) has dampened their enthusiasm I'd say.

It's the wider market forces at play - nothing to do with DIL really.

Good to see Pie Funds getting back into DIL.
    From their latest newsletter.
    I have also taken a position in Diligent for both the Growth Fund and the Global Fund. We like the exposure to USD earnings, defensive nature of the earnings and the companies attractiveness as a takeover target. Pie previously owned Diligent a few years back and rode the stock from $1.00 to $8.00 before exiting. Currently at $5 it appears to offer good value once again.

Banned

Looks like the DIL train is getting ready to leave the station again. RSI, MACD, OBV all up with the DMI showing a bullish cross. $5.25 is psych resistance while $5.50 is major long term resistance as is $6.00.

There's a reason DIL was the most picked ST 2015 contest stock

I decided to buy a ticket to ride today. Seeing as four brokers are picking it I decided to have a small piece of the action.