sharetrader
    The Wolf of Sharetrader

TJ, maybe those 'panicked' investors are actually trying to get out of the downtrend while the shares still have some value.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Oh I see, maybe it was but I don't think it would have been because of that (really?), nothing harsh was exchanged (in my view). His views are his views, not like there was any swearing or personal attack.
    NG is a current Peb holder(Lots of shares) not a knocker so why would he hold another supporter to account, he is however down on Arvida as you know and your understanding of its future amongst the retirement stocks.
    Last edited by couta1; 03-09-2015 at 08:42 AM.

The Wolf of Sharetrader

IMHO this business in Singapore is a sideshow, the real money is in the U.S.

Did anybody ask Jackie the really tough questions at the meeting? What's going on over there, why is it not being used widely and are they actually going to do about it (we have sales teams in place) is a weak answer.

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    as usual -it raises more questions than answers--dont suppose there is a translation code attached
    Sorry Skid, a little cryptic. CDY End of year was released on the 31st. I was a little late reading it.

When I was referring to number of tests, its in relation to CDY receiving a single digit dollar amount per test, so between $1 & $9. (I think).

Also found it interesting it was CDY first royalty payment from sales.

老外

Quote Originally Posted by kiwidollabill View Post
    I do not know the decision making process around the NZ adoption (or lack thereof) of UroVysion/NMP22 however I have stated the structure which indeed allows NZ DHBs to be "early adopters" and can provide a number of examples where this is the case.
    Is it just me or are NZ DHB's particularly conservative? A couple of them have had CxBladder on offer (likely at heavily discounted rates) for a few years, they have run user programs and found it to be quite good. Yet they do not wish to continue?

Seems like the DHBs here are waiting for some international results before they think about implementation here. I mean its been what? 4 years since they began looking at CxBladder? What examples of early adoption do you have kiwidollabill?

Quote Originally Posted by Absolute144 View Post
    I'd like to know if Dennis /Noodles had consensus views, referenced each others statements or had opposing opinions (just for interests sake). But I guess its to late to read the differernt posts is it?
    At the risk of more personal bans, I was actually referring to the balance/franco insidious consensus on this thread, but I'm sure there will be more 'merging' to come....'denis' had not yet made his way to PEB before being outed

Quote Originally Posted by Carpenterjoe View Post
    Soooooo, Cellmid received its First royalty payment from sales $(68000), it was paid sometime within the last twelve months and I suppose that puts test either billed or carried out between 7555-68000 depending on the details of the agreement.

Hmmm from Cellmid's reporting point of view PEB have just completed their first full year of trading

Over and out Team.

Hi Carpenterjoe, would you mind telling me how you come up the test number between 7555-68000 range based on the royalty payment $68000?
    Sorry, I am not questioning you on this. I am just trying to find out the detail of the deal between pacificedge and cellmid made a few years ago.
    Last edited by zs_cecil; 03-09-2015 at 08:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    Is it just me or are NZ DHB's particularly conservative? A couple of them have had CxBladder on offer (likely at heavily discounted rates) for a few years, they have run user programs and found it to be quite good. Yet they do not wish to continue?

Seems like the DHBs here are waiting for some international results before they think about implementation here. I mean its been what? 4 years since they began looking at CxBladder? What examples of early adoption do you have kiwidollabill?
    KRAS and BRAF (http://molecular.roche.com/assays/Pa...ationTest.aspx http://molecular.roche.com/assays/Pa...ationTest.aspx) both now CE-IVD (i.e. used in the US), these tests were run routinely in NZ labs a full 2 years before it was possible in the US

EGFR is another one, only CE-IVD in Europe, also been run in NZ labs for many years https://www.qiagen.com/nz/products/m...nalysis&Page=2

Quote Originally Posted by Carpenterjoe View Post
    Soooooo, Cellmid received its First royalty payment from sales $(68000), it was paid sometime within the last twelve months and I suppose that puts test either billed or carried out between 7555-68000 depending on the details of the agreement.

Hmmm from Cellmid's reporting point of view PEB have just completed their first full year of trading

Over and out Team.
    Jeepers, that is quite a range you've identified so Im not sure how useful it is? Interested to know how you came up with it though.