sharetrader
Page 32 of 303 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast
    IMO

Yess i blew it , my badd , it was right under my nose.. Looking at too may stocks in too many sectors on two exchanges, Investing mainly but trading now too; but overall its worth it.

IMO

Sorry to be so far off topic folks but i have to address the IRD threat/ misinformation. I have set up small Aus trading portfolio separate to my investment portfolio with a diff broker etc for that very reason. It has created a great relief for me not to worry about what classification my transactions are classified as and with my trading port i can take more risk, without worrying about my intent because its your intention when you buy a share which determines what you are.; its a win /win i reccomend it to anyone in the same situ. Trilogy i only look at from an investment point of view.I wear two hats short term Aus and long term investment.
    Sailing very close to the wind Roger.Check out the true meanings of abyss and mate and gentleman.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 25-11-2015 at 03:25 PM.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Smile Time to change the potpourri

Based on the paper work:

FY2016 EPS range $0.112 -> $0.135

Current value: $2.208
    31-Mar-16 value: $2.295
    25-Nov-16 value: $2.456

Will revise as info comes to light.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

People would be very well advised to seek independent professional advice regarding the structure of their trading and investment activities if they wish to separate them rather than relying on anyone's advice on here. Sorry folks, there's far more too it than simply intention as has been suggested but its well beyond the scope of this thread to get into that.

Moving on and getting back to the company, how do you come up with those values PT given the company is growing at such an amazing rate ?
    Last edited by Beagle; 25-11-2015 at 03:23 PM.

Advanced Member

When do we think a broker will start seriously looking at TIL as a genuine growth storey ?
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Sorry to be so far off topic folks but i have to address the IRD threat/ misinformation. I have set up small Aus trading portfolio separate to my investment portfolio with a diff broker etc for that very reason. It has created a great relief for me not to worry about what classification my transactions are classified as and with my trading port i can take more risk, without worrying about my intent because its your intention when you buy a share which determines what you are.; its a win /win i reccomend it to anyone in the same situ. Trilogy i only look at from an investment point of view.I wear two hats short term Aus and long term investment.
    Sailing very close to the wind Roger.Check out the true meanings of abyss and mate and gentleman.
    Have found "Tax Advice" thread on this subject, well worth a read.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by boysy View Post
    When do we think a broker will start seriously looking at TIL as a genuine growth storey ?
    IMO , the longer they take to cover the stock the better it is .....
    I started buying AWF @ .88 ... they started covering in a minor way around 2.70 from memory ...
    The longer they are under the radar , the more chance you have to buy more .... surely things are going ok without the coverage ????

I have no inside info but my opinion is soon. Craigs released a note on them in July (not coverage) which outlined the business. I assume they did this because they may be initiating coverage in the next wee while. Just my opinion. Seems the market is happy pushing the SP up as it is. Though I'd rather it stays in the fair value band rather than overvalued. That range is very hard to judge at this stage though with likely conservative guidance!

I have no inside info but my opinion is soon. Craigs released a note on them in July (not coverage) which outlined the business. I assume they did this because they may be initiating coverage in the next wee while. Just my opinion. Seems the market is happy pushing the SP up as it is. Though I'd rather it stays in the fair value band rather than overvalued. That range is very hard to judge at this stage though with likely conservative guidance!

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Have found "Tax Advice" thread on this subject, well worth a read.
    Interesting thread and Yes it is worth a read, I have added my thoughts. http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthr...660-Tax-advice
    Last edited by Beagle; 26-11-2015 at 09:30 AM.