sharetrader
Page 55 of 160 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Tegel IPO

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    This is the perfect vehicle/forum to share that info Balance, can you put us in the picture.
    Gee - I honestly thought everyone would be following the bird flu breaking out all over Europe and now, Asia over the last 3 weeks - getting very serious and involving culling of poultry and export ban.

NZ is the only country in the world without bird flu so as an exporter, Tegel is in a prime position to capitalise on the situation.

IMO

Thanks.I have big gaps in current general knowledge; miss stuff; always have.Yes you're right ; thanks that is great for us but scary for others.

IMO

Sure is looking good T/A wise too.Ive discovered a new personality trait; cluckiness

Yes I've noticed the rise above the 100 day MA, just happened. Some are probably waiting for a 3 trading day confirmation to be sure. Winner winner chicken dinner !...what you doing with this one Winner 69 ?
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Thankfully I always wait for 3 trading days of a confirmed break above 100 day MA so didn't buy. Just got back to the office, $1.33 !!!!! What the heck was in the half year announcement that's sent everyone running for the hills ?
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Thankfully I always wait for 3 trading days of a confirmed break above 100 day MA so didn't buy. Just got back to the office, $1.33 !!!!! What the heck was in the half year announcement that's sent everyone running for the hills ?
    Effectively a profit downgrade and subdued outlook comments - selling more volume but at lower margins.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Effectively a profit downgrade and subdued outlook comments - selling more volume but at lower margins.
    Just to reiterate , this was a private equity sell down.

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Just to reiterate , this was a private equity sell down.
    So in other words the forecast was doctored and investors were sold a pup...gosh there's a big surprise, (NOT). Disc - Avoided the float because I don't trust PE floats and PE forecasts...anyone who thinks PE aren't highly motivated to issue a forecast right at the very limit of credibility hereby gets another reality check.

percy

About time I got one wrong.
    Bugger.!!!.lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    I should of suspected something. They've been so unbelievably quiet. How disappointing. My balance isn't looking pretty