sharetrader
Page 208 of 303 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218258 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 3023
    Super Investor

Quote Originally Posted by boysy View Post
    That SSH notice due anytime now should help answer a few questions. Surely the co have a fairly good idea where they are expected to land on the revenue and EBITDA front.

Market has priced in a downgrade and slowing future sales will this outlook be revealed in the coming months is the question.
    TIL reaffirms guidance
    We anticipate H2 seasonality to be consistent with previous years, with both revenue and profit being higher than H1.
    While China is a significant opportunity, the changing regulatory environment of cross-border e-commerce sales and the nature of local China-bound wholesale accounts in New Zealand and Australia means this market has the potential to be unpredictable.
    The recently signed agreement with QBID, our China e-commerce partner, will enable us to build this market over time, giving TIL greater transparency and control of sales into the dynamic China CBEC market.
    Based on current trading and company forecasts, subject to FX fluctuations, TIL is tracking to deliver previously disclosed guidance for FY17. TIL expects revenue to be approximately $100-110 million, a 20-32 percent increase compared to FY16.
    In line with our strategic priorities and required investment for the future, TIL’s FY17 EBITDA guidance is $19–21 million, representing an increase of 17-19 percent compared to FY16.

I think the door has been left open for a downgrade.
    h2

The date says transaction was yesterday. There was huge volume yesterday with large off market trades so that explains that. What concerns me is Pie told their investors in January they bought more. So something has changed in their view since then...

Guru

muss1, are you able to reference where Pie were telling investors they were buying more in January 2017?

Pie has been thrown around a couple times these past few pages... their selling, as revealed today, will have no doubt put some downward pressure on the share price... Also, the 'bounce' looks to have stopped today... maybe not so fast to $3 winner69?
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 14-02-2017 at 07:31 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    muss1, are you able to reference where Pie were telling investors they were buying more in January 2017?
    https://www.piefunds.co.nz/assets/ne...anuary-17..pdf

Guru

Thank you, so you think they brought another 1000, then decided to do some re-reading (beyond the headline numbers...), and then dump 1.4 million 'asap'?
    The old "pump and dump" strategy gone not so well?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Thank you, so you think they brought another 1000, then decided to do some re-reading (beyond the headline numbers...), and then dump 1.4 million 'asap'?
    The old "pump and dump" strategy gone not so well?
    Maybe 60792 ? who knows .

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by muss1 View Post
    The date says transaction was yesterday. There was huge volume yesterday with large off market trades so that explains that. What concerns me is Pie told their investors in January they bought more. So something has changed in their view since then...

So who bought them?!

Super Investor

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    So who bought them?!
    The gamblers.
    h2

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by boysy View Post
    Quite right lets see where TIL sits in a months time brokers who cover BWX will be all over TIL like a rash. Seems like TIL is a few weeks behind BWX price action and recent recovery.
    Maybe it was the Aussies brokers that cover BWX buying the recent lows @ 2.50 ish Boysy ? Mind you all the volume was on the NZ exchange .....

Quote Originally Posted by muss1 View Post
    Perhaps they have been reading the hounds pontifications and have caught the same scent of trouble coming as I have. I enjoy trying to sniff around the next corner and am pretty sure I have this one right and it seems PIE funds can see my point of view too. $2 far more likely in the foreseeable future than $3 in my opinion. EPS after tax < 15 cps, remember the hound called it first.
    Last edited by Beagle; 14-02-2017 at 09:03 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine