Quote Originally Posted by darrenc View Post
Same problem here. I have $80k in and am struggling to get rid of it all given the level of repayments (not just interest). So much so that I've started transferring some of it out to Lending Crowd which has even fewer loans, but at least I can invest it somewhere. I'm mostly buying 3 notes per loan in Harmoney. I've never had an autolend trigger. I've had up to $1500 sitting in the account, which is a lot to be laying around not earning 15%pa.
I just committed another $25k (started with $50k) when I realised just how fast the money comes out - because of paid off loans. One of my main concerns was how long your money is tied up for as it slowly drip feeds out over the course of the loan, but given you get ~3% of loans paid off early per month + repayments from others, you get 50% of your invested funds back in the first year.

So I just check a couple of times a day, and have no problem finding loans to invest in, sure theres some times when there no loans or loans that don't fit my criteria, but most of the time theres stuff to invest in.

The last $5k will take longer of course as its where I balance everything out to get my desired portfolio dsitrbution