Quote Originally Posted by Soolaimon View Post
Auto Loans???? Havn't scored one since early January. Agree, it's a rout. Rewrites..... it has been like that for months, I don't like the bulk of them but to remain invested one has to take them. And... for the last 3 hours can't access the market place. Unknown error.
What I've been seeing, although there are always exceptions, is that loans hit the marketplace at about 20% allocated. For many of those I get about 3 minutes to take a position before they jump to over 80% allocated. Given that wholesale investors are taking 75% of total loans on offer this begs the question - is that 75% a manufactured result due to Harmoney's "cutting off" retail investors around about the 25% position? If Harmoney was to allow autolend thresholds to be higher or leave it longer before allocating to wholesale investors would more retail lenders experience satisfaction with their autolend results? Does Harmoney have any responsibility to do this? If this is truly meant to build P2P then the answer is Yes. But Harmoney needs the volume and retail investors are doing well compared to other options available.