sharetrader

Threaded View

First up-- my structure

Formed company in 2006--- now I can hold shares or property for months years or days doesn't matter away's pay tax on the profits to claim tax credits on losses

Now as it's a company my expenses are claimed pa -internet,cellphone,Skytv,laptop,loan interest,travel,end of fin year party etc ......

Now I do borrow 150k funds for my company using equity from personal property(which is now debt free thanks to trading)

so currently my interest costs our set for the next year 4.49% ...my goal of course is to make much much higher returns than costs ...my target has always been 100% growth pa so aggressive trading ...to date I have done it twice.. (looking good for third time 17/18)

Now of course I still have a day job which I use to pay the ongoing expenses of the company ...running around 10-12k pa (which basically means I'm introducing more capital into the company's balance sheet ) this saves the hassle of bringing funds back from my AUD account
    even though I am buying a small vending business which should cover all costs going forward 17/18+

My long term goal of course is to grow my company to a size where I can give up my hard labour seasonal job (fishing) to a lower paid lifestyle job while putting most of my time and efforts into the trading company to continue it's growth and income p.a past 100k pa on average
    Last edited by JBmurc; 01-07-2017 at 02:32 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu