sharetrader

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Eval View Post
    Don't think anything to do with professionals preying on them. Its comes to individuals at the end what they believe in and act on

Thanks Winner. Off course Flying with AIR and will try not to get drunk 😵

Most importantly can't forget the 23/8 💵 💵
    .........you have to be crafty and be like Quick Draw McGraw to profit from these mums and dads eh. First in first served, esp if the readies are on hand.

While in the USA you should catch up with some of your old investment banker contacts to gauge what interest there might be in the likes of AIR (as an investment that is). Be interested to hear.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Hey Raz..you get into using noise cancelling headphones on all your long haul trips ? Apparently these ones are the business when it comes to comfort.

https://www.cnet.com/products/bose-quietcomfort-35/

ratkin, I guess you could try the above and a sleeping pill and ease up a little on the drink you might arrive feeling a bit better ?
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Hey Raz..you get into using noise cancelling headphones on all your long haul trips ? Apparently these ones are the business when it comes to comfort.

https://www.cnet.com/products/bose-quietcomfort-35/

ratkin, I guess you could try the above and a sleeping pill and ease up a little on the drink you might arrive feeling a bit better ?
    I have some "beats" although these bose ones now are the ones to be seen with..I would say vital if you travel economy internationally..will block the family noise if you end up too close and domestic flights overseas..if flying premium only need them for the music quality!:-)

ps Any one want some etickets for the crusaders game tonight pm me..good seats..stuck in Dunedin and will not make it!
    Last edited by Raz; 22-07-2017 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    I have some "beats" although these bose ones now are the ones to be seen with..I would say vital if you travel economy internationally..will block the family noise if you end up too close and domestic flights overseas..if flying premium only need them for the music quality!:-)

ps Any one want some etickets for the crusaders game tonight pm me..good seats..stuck in Dunedin and will not make it!
    ......maybe the Highlanders won't make it either
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    ......maybe the Highlanders won't make it either
    They are stacked on the 11am flight out...

IMO

All those others are redundant since wireless IQ Buds arrived from Nuheara (NUH on the ASX)
    Hear What You Want to Hear - Life Changing Wireless Earbuds‎

Less then 120k vol when it fall to 6% this morning wasn't many volumes. must be scared off mum and dad panicked after reading some thread here or somewhere else🤑
    Highly likely just some a bit tight set automatic stop-losses. Doubt that many mum and dad investors would use them.

I guess time will tell - but maybe the people who set these stop losses are at the end the lucky ones? Capital conservation is an important investment principle.

Discl: don't (hold) and didn't (sell);

Ah yes - and would expect AIR's next update to be positive (still reflecting the Lions tour), but not so sure about the one which will follow next. Remember - markets are forwards looking ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    .........you have to be crafty and be like Quick Draw McGraw to profit from these mums and dads eh. First in first served, esp if the readies are on hand.

While in the USA you should catch up with some of your old investment banker contacts to gauge what interest there might be in the likes of AIR (as an investment that is). Be interested to hear.
    That's for sure. Readies need to be little smart and not completely dumb. When someone say jump or board doesn't mean have to follow and act. Everyone have their own opinions and sentiments.

I have seen this type of actions time to time. At end of February/march earlier similar thing happened with A2M 2-3 days lafter after 1h17 announcement. When scared kiwi mum/dad started dumping in morning before ASX open. I took the opportunity to buy ATM @ 2.28 (22cents cheaper) and sold it when first time it hit to 3.80 in May. Made a healthy profit of over $80k in short periods.

We all are here to make money 💰. Just need to be little smart with act.

Going to catch up couple of Friends. One is still working at Morgan Stanley.
    Last edited by Eval; 22-07-2017 at 11:05 AM.

Sorry mean to be by 24/07.

I'm sure the OPS stats will delight most of you next week.

Very good come back after kiwi mum and dad unleashed this morning. They were in very hurry (power of the thread ). thanks to those mum & dad that gave me opportunity to top up more at nice price.

Off to NY tomorrow for board meeting next week. Looking forward to meal service and wine in business class .

Have a good weekend to you all. Enjoy
    Envy yr high flyer lifestyle Ev, i will never understand the masks, lies and politics the management people have. Fundamental studies of numbers suit me better...love the business class travel though!!! 😁

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Highly likely just some a bit tight set automatic stop-losses. Doubt that many mum and dad investors would use them.

I guess time will tell - but maybe the people who set these stop losses are at the end the lucky ones? Capital conservation is an important investment principle.

Discl: don't (hold) and didn't (sell);

Ah yes - and would expect AIR's next update to be positive (still reflecting the Lions tour), but not so sure about the one which will follow next. Remember - markets are forwards looking ...

Looking at the trades between 10:30am to 11:20am don't think it was related to automatic stop-losses. now a days can have own online trading accounts don't necessary have to contact brokers to sell/buy. Most of the mum/dad uses online to manage the trades.

Let see what comes out on 23/08 annual results.

OPEC meeting is early next week. Doesn't look that bright OIL future. for sure OIL is going to be tumble in 2018.
    Last edited by Eval; 22-07-2017 at 12:06 PM.