Quote Originally Posted by Cool Bear View Post
Yes, I wonder if there is any investor here who had been in for more than 24 months and with a RAR of 15+%
I stuck a toe in in February 2015, laughably tentatively, waiting until that November before deciding their platform worked well enough to start growing it a bit. Actually the platform was a bit rough back then, with some very peculiar discrepancies in the dashboard, but they always sorted themselves out eventually and I looked at the few cents of fees they were getting from me, and didn't complain.

Even now my pile is a fifth of what some of you chap(ette)s have on the table so perhaps I do not qualify as someone who has been in it, really, for 24 months. I had so few loans back then that my RAR graph is a seismograph, good only for laughs. With the increasing number of loans it has stabilised, and since March this year (when either I grew a brain, or the Christmas defaults slowed, or both), is has been rising steadily, now around 15.5%.

I attribute the improvement to bonehead investing decisions that kept it low earlier on. Pretty confident about that. Less confident about attributing the decent RAR nowadays: maybe to being really picky.

Is 15% that good, though? There are plenty of investors on the RAR by loan count chart over 15%. As far as I can see: I can't find the high-res version of that atm.