sharetrader

Thread: Harmoney

Hybrid View

yeah, nah

Quote Originally Posted by joker View Post
    I had intended to invest $100k but after the recent changes and lack of loans have gone backwards despite doubling investment to $50 per loan.
    I'm typically investing $100 in each loan now, with regular $200 and even $400 on some of what I consider the 'safer/better' loans. With 100K it's the only way to keep funds available down, and because of the overall size, I don't see it as being particularly risky.

Quote Originally Posted by myles View Post
    I'm typically investing $100 in each loan now, with regular $200 and even $400 on some of what I consider the 'safer/better' loans. With 100K it's the only way to keep funds available down, and because of the overall size, I don't see it as being particularly risky.
    Great going. Default rate sitting really good relative to the risk. You must be selecting well.

How many loans a week are you investing in Myles?

I'm getting around about 20, but quality not really there, so investing on the light side in over 50%

yeah, nah

Quote Originally Posted by leesal View Post
    How many loans a week are you investing in Myles?
    For 2018:
    Min: 1
    Max: 40
    Medium: 17
    Stdev: 10

Much lower of late

Quote Originally Posted by myles View Post
    For 2018:
    Min: 1
    Max: 40
    Medium: 17
    Stdev: 10

Much lower of late
    I know, slow going.
    Have eased up on the repayment/income ratio amongst other things to keep up the #s up. Taking nibbles at "not-quite-ideal" loans, while going full steam on the rare "ticks-all the boxes" types. Hopefully HM run a marketing campaign soon and increase their new business take.

Quote Originally Posted by leesal View Post
    I know, slow going.
    Have eased up on the repayment/income ratio amongst other things to keep up the #s up. Taking nibbles at "not-quite-ideal" loans, while going full steam on the rare "ticks-all the boxes" types. Hopefully HM run a marketing campaign soon and increase their new business take.
    They seem to be running a big marketing campaign already

For REWRITES! the rewrite rate is HUGE at the moment