sharetrader

Hybrid View

Not sure what you mean with "comments on ShareClarity"?

If you mean the overview they are providing ... I haven't used that so far, but just had (triggered by your question) a look through the (currrently topical) HLG overview. This looks useful for somebody who is not familiar with the company as a start for ones own research.

And just to keep the balance - I notice that they put HLG's DCF value at $4.58; In my view well in the ball park - but obviously - a very difficult industry to make forecasts anyway ... and than - one (sensible) data point doesn't make a trend ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    If you mean the overview they are providing ... I haven't used that so far, but just had (triggered by your question) a look through the (currrently topical) HLG overview. This looks useful for somebody who is not familiar with the company as a start for ones own research.
    Yeh for instance their Overview; Business Lines; Strategy,Risks and Opportunities; History; Governance; and References sections all look very useful for those learning about a company.
    Some of their financial data may well be useful and it easily charts that data at the click of button.

So whether or not their analysis is helpful to your investing may be arguable but given their information is provided for free (through FNZC) then I'm not complaining.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....