Quote Originally Posted by MarineSalvage View Post
Have kept buying - my average cost is still just under $20 if the sp drops I'll buy more, great company mid to long term...
Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
If you are looking for a short squeeze then don't. It's not in the same category as other meme stocks given institutions and insiders own 31% of total shares. The reason others like GME, LGND and BBBY are open for a short squeeze is because each company has insiders + institutions owning around 200% of the total shares. This is over 100% due to excessive shorting. If however, you are buying PLTR on fundamentals, I see a growing top line and a growing loss. I'm sure they will turn the loss around at some point in time but when and how much profit will be generated? The other thing is deferred revenues are shrinking which is not a good indicator for future growth. That may be a temporary blip due to COVID, but overall I'm not seeing enough to tempt me.
Thanks. In the interim I sold. My buy was some years ago about US$8-9....so all good. In the end I took out some insurance to protect from the downside...expensive but worth it as it turned out. Nice gain, but took 4-5 years. Being subject to the lockup post IPO is no fun.