sharetrader
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Sorry I don't know how to link a conversation with an acquaintance .... and I didn't record it

Only a matter of time is the gossip / speculation ....probably not before Christmas but early next year
    Wait - an acquaintance you were talking to ragged on the board & said capital raising was coming? You said the Shareholders Association. Was your acquaintance speaking on behalf of the shareholders association?

Just trying to understand

Quote Originally Posted by Fiordland Moose View Post
    Wait - an acquaintance you were talking to ragged on the board & said capital raising was coming? You said the Shareholders Association. Was your acquaintance speaking on behalf of the shareholders association?

Just trying to understand
    Was having a coffee with a mate - he not a NZSA spokesman but could be a member but I don't know - he told me he heard NZSA had said something about the avatars ...... and then after laughing at that avatar story we continued talking about Heartland we agreed another capital raise was inevitable ..... based on talk on the street and all that sort of stuff

So no worries .... don't fret ..... pure speculation at this stage .... as most things are .... but possibly will need to say 'I told you so' some time in the future
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Dilettante

Winner you got a source for that or you just doing your thing?
    Written by NZSA member Bruce Parker just criticising the ASM being "hybrid" only as announced back on 5 August.

But the Editor finished of by saying this:
    "In Heartland’s defence, however, they contacted NZSA prior to their announcement on August 5th, outlining their reasons. The key advice they received was to disclose their reasons. In retrospect, the advice offered by NZSA would have been different – to plan for both, and ‘cancel’ the physical component should Covid-19 be a significant factor. Our apologies to all – including to Heartland."

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Written by NZSA member Bruce Parker just criticising the ASM being "hybrid" only as announced back on 5 August.

But the Editor finished of by saying this:
    "In Heartland’s defence, however, they contacted NZSA prior to their announcement on August 5th, outlining their reasons. The key advice they received was to disclose their reasons. In retrospect, the advice offered by NZSA would have been different – to plan for both, and ‘cancel’ the physical component should Covid-19 be a significant factor. Our apologies to all – including to Heartland."
    Good one thanks Iceman. 5th august. Not some new announcement as was implied for being responsible for todays share price movement.

Anyone seen the article on INTEREST.CO today regarding HGH or is this what you are referring to above.

Quote Originally Posted by beetills View Post
    Anyone seen the article on INTEREST.CO today regarding HGH or is this what you are referring to above.
    Paywalled unfortunately.

Everyone needs to switch on their HGH dividend reinvestment plan otherwise W69 is going to be saying, "told you so"

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Everyone needs to switch on their HGH dividend reinvestment plan otherwise W69 is going to be saying, "told you so"
    Lol yes - after he read about jardens research in the herald. They could well raise more capital in they push hard in AU.

I was just confused by the NZ Association claim - if it was a new announcement or position they had just taken that caused the dip today (as he implied), if it was was just an older piece of news that was still on people’s minds, or just winner having his usual fun

Investments

Lol yes - after he read about jardens research in the herald. They could well raise more capital in they push hard in AU.

I was just confused by the NZ Association claim - if it was a new announcement or position they had just taken that caused the dip today (as he implied), if it was was just an older piece of news that was still on people’s minds, or just winner having his usual fun
    If I am u or a holder of HGH then I will pay full attention to W69's speculation ...as I know he hinted to me long time back before this capital raise that U maybe getting them ie HGH shares at 1.70 ahead ...at that time HGH was over 2.15 I think ....I thought its just his thoughts ...but latter it turned out that his assessment of capital raised at 1.80 came true ...He had a pretty good idea of it coming ...

Now also he can be fully right ...early Jan / Feb ?? Isn't it too early and will market oblige again at what price now ??

Just before the capital raise talk SP went too fast from 1.80 to 2.18 ...they got " speeding ticket " too from NZX

Why do they need to raise more money? It makes no sense. Keep paying dividends and keep raising cash?