sharetrader
Page 532 of 764 FirstFirst ... 32432482522528529530531532533534535536542582632 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,320 of 7632

Advanced Member

An upbeat article from the NBR.

Certainly I feel happier after reading that report than before. And I very much appreciate the work it must have taken.

Essentially they seem to be gearing up to be a major company. Unfortunately there didn't seem to be enough discussion of the future for us shareholders to be able to assess the likelihood of that happening.

But presumably they think it will happen, so we can only wait and see how the next year or so plays out for progress. If they are right in their expectations then the future would seem to be promising.

Quote Originally Posted by simla View Post
    "BLIS EliteProTM (high dose BLIS K12® targeted at athletes) launched, and ongoing collaboration with elite sports organisations (p6) (Missed that one Emearg?)
    A google search finds nothing so yes it was easy to miss

I remember discussing Q24 in 2007. So I won't hold my breath. Will be happy to see it launch though.

PS my breath is fab thanks to K12 and M18. It would be nice to try Q24 before I am far too old to get even an occasional zit. COME ON Blis!!
    Last edited by emearg; 29-05-2017 at 10:45 PM.

Same with China. What a customer is planning and what happens are usually very different. Won't hold my breath on that either.

Remember Nekta? They were going to launch a juice with K12 in it. Four years ago? I urged caution before factoring it in to the equation. Seems warranted. Until products are sitting on shelf with a price tag I don't believe any of it.

They did launch their own range of lozenges though. Mainly targeted at the Brits.
    Last edited by emearg; 29-05-2017 at 10:45 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Monkey View Post
    Happy to hold at this stage but no reason to increase/decrease my position.....yet.
    Yes, the market seems to be of the same view with very little action since the release of the report.

Nevertheless, it seems likely that the share price has probably bottomed and will only go up from here. Maybe it will drift a little lower in the short term.

The report did not discuss this year's results, but the announcement said "During this financial year, the company will continue to invest in growth initiatives, delivering increased turnover and a profit."

I very much doubt they intend to get caught out making another loss now.

Advanced Member

The report had a lot more detail than last year's. I found 17 things to bullet points in my post on this year's report, but last year I just quoted a couple of non-specific items. A considerable difference.

Everyone in my household owns Blis shares and we are all agreed that this report gave us a way better idea of what the company is up to than anything in the last couple of years. That is a major relief and it is great to hear them express a sense of confidence in the future and have it associated with quite a bit of detail to support that confidence.

I still don't know if this company has a great future in front of it, but I am now at least confident it doesn't have a bad future. Profits seem likely to roll now and so the company is a viable and real investment. Or at least it probably will be some time this year!

Just my views as always. Feel free to disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by simla View Post
    I very much doubt they intend to get caught out making another loss now.
    I very much doubt they intended to get caught making a loss last year either.

Advanced Member

You have a point. But the school of hard knocks is an excellent school. They just had a tutorial on the fickleness of markets, that it is no customer's responsibility to provide you with regular income. The key to profits is to lock them in when you get them.