sharetrader

Hybrid View

Guru

There's only so many people you can fit into smaller spaces before air pollution becomes a significant issue, esp when you add even more cars and trucks to the mix.

Is Auckland going to have a future where the residents have to wear masks while in their tiny apartments and what will Wayne do to protect our way of life on this issue.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 22-10-2022 at 10:11 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    There's only so many people you can fit into smaller spaces before air pollution becomes a significant issue, esp when you add even more cars and trucks to the mix.

Is Auckland going to have a future where the residents have to wear masks while in their tiny apartments and what will Wayne do to protect our way of life on this issue.
    Get them to buy bigger apartments, he didnt make the problem, the previous drop kick mayors did !

Permanent Newbie

Poor Chloe tied to the drop kick party.

She is in parliament trying to get a practical bill through, I think to reduce alcohol advertising. Personally do not care I could support prohibition or legalising everything and let people make their own decisions and take responsibility for their actions and live with the consequences.

Anyway this article got my attention. A member of her own party calling her a cry baby then denying it despite proof she is blatantly lying. And what bill did this lady want to present to parliament.(Prohibition of Discrimination on Grounds of Gender Identity or Expression, and Variations of Sex Characteristics) bill -

I am sure if there is legislation enacted any discrimination will immediately end.

Jesus Chloe do you really want to be part of the woke warriors party. Dumb people championing dumb issues.