sharetrader
    IMO

Im not in poverty but i see the gap grow bigger everyday; its not right. Its not right the housing issue created by national; the influx in immigration and slave labour; the growing extinction of our flora and fauna ; the lack of funding for addiction services, hospitals etc etc.Like i said national have picked all the lower hung fruit and if it wasn't for our booming export industry; no credit to them people would start to realise the imbalance here. like in the USA ;people will see somethings wrong and vote for change ; luckily we have a viable option here.
    Little has showed himself to be a humble passionate team player who really does want whats best for his country ; not for a chosen minority who will stop at almost nothing to stay there. Give me little over wood face bill anyway for a leader. Watch bill closely next time he is on TV; lifeless, lacking passion or enthusiasm.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 01-08-2017 at 10:19 AM.

So, Little's resigned and it's Jacinda Ardern and Kelvin Davis.

Who's next after them, after September?

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Im not in poverty but i see the gap grow bigger everyday; its not right. Its not right the housing issue created by national; the influx in immigration and slave labour; the growing extinction of our flora and fauna ; the lack of funding for addiction services, hospitals etc etc.Like i said national have picked all the lower hung fruit and if it wasn't for our booming export industry; no credit to them people would start to realise the imbalance here. like in the USA ;people will see somethings wrong and vote for change ; luckily we have a viable option here.
    Little has showed himself to be a humble passionate team player who really does want whats best for his country ; not for a chosen minority who will stop at almost nothing to stay there. Give me little over wood face bill anyway for a leader. Watch bill closely next time he is on TV; lifeless, lacking passion or enthusiasm.
    JT - sounds like you are a bit out of date ... who is Little? You might need to change your tune ... and Labour has a lot of billboards to replace.

Personally would I think that the new team (Aderne / Davis - if this news gets confirmed) can hardly do worse than their predecessor - and if they would swap the roles and give themselves some time to get used to each other and running the party, maybe in 2020 this could be a winning team under Kelvin ...

Now they just need some good policies and - most important - find a way to attract centre voters. A sexy team alone might not be enough .

Doubt however that Labour will give them that much time. They kill off bad leaders after less than 2 years and good leaders after less than one. So, yes MvT - good question - who will be Labour's next interim leader? They might run out of candidates ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

IMO

Little has shown his true colours, so have you.
    Rise up NZ we deserve better.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 01-08-2017 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Little has shown his true colours, so have you.
    You want to expand on that?

JT - no need to become personal ... better sort out the mess of a party you seem to support.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Ouch. The "wooden Bill" versus the deadpan union leader showdown (tv debate) is not going to materialize after all. What a let down. BOO!!

percy

Wonder where the money will come from for new billboards.?

At least Harry will be happy now ...more walks with the master
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    Ouch. The "wooden Bill" versus the deadpan union leader showdown (tv debate) is not going to materialize after all. What a let down. BOO!!
    Yes that would have been a big reveal.It would have shown an alive passionate genuine energised little contrasted against a lifeless , bloodless ,less charismatic defensive passive aggressive more boring woodface talking all around the actual subject. the penny may have dropped for some then; unfortunately not to be. Still I'm sure Jacinda will do even more in that comparison so the big reveal will still be there..

National didn't create the housing "mess" it was self-created by the tiny minority - 40,000 was quoted I think vs NZ's population of 4.6 million - lacking gumption, initiative, self reliance, any self effort at all.

The meanest intelligence should be able to see that Labour appeals to the homeless to vote for them is never going to put Labour in power. Appeals to those who rent is not going to put Labour in power as something like 60% own their own homes.

Even a moron should be able to see if you are homeless in Auckland you hitchhike out to a provincial centre like Hamilton, New Plymouth, Palmerston North, Rotorua, Taupo & & and pick up a job even if it's only stacking shelves or sweeping or standing behind a counter, get yourself a bicycle, and a cheap rental, tap into church foodbanks, or move around the missions, Sally Army, Anglican, Roman Catholic, Presbyterian, Methodist in turn for free accommodation etc.
    It takes a genius to determinedly starve to death with no roof over your head in NZ and one is expected to vote Labour as the main, or only issue, to express sympathy for these total morons? And Labour expects to win the election in this way?