sharetrader

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Hi Daytr,I havnt kept up with CST,you're still have conviction on eventual development etc?
    From what I have read I'm expecting the project to be banked within the next six months give or take. I wouldn't be surprised if it was as early as March.

I don't think they would employ an ED for $250K a year who's a minining engineer for nothing.
    And again, I'm also going on my time working with Peter Cook. He does not waste company funds or as he would term it shareholders funds.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    From what I have read I'm expecting the project to be banked within the next six months give or take. I wouldn't be surprised if it was as early as March.

I don't think they would employ an ED for $250K a year who's a minining engineer for nothing.
    And again, I'm also going on my time working with Peter Cook. He does not waste company funds or as he would term it shareholders funds.
    Yes securing the funds for the planned A$280mill CAPEX will be key to CST future at 19mill Marketcap can be harder to secure that much funds along with staff in Aus .

..I know of many projects with DFS in place like KSN with their "Misima Gold Silver Project 3.8MOz Au 22Moz Ag" worth pretty much nothing going off KSN $38mill market cap when you value of the Mineral Hill 700koz plant present and forward production profile ..800koz Aueq resource and growing..

At present Gold $2koz Misima has LOM NPV $1.3Bill - $400Mill CAPEX and KSN knows it too big a project for them to try and raise the funds and bring into production ..so are after a JVP etc
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu