sharetrader

Hybrid View

The approachable Admin Guy

Ok, this is all new to me, haven't been around for the past two weeks.

With regards to bannings, going to be having a look at things to see what's happened to bring this about about. Not too sure why Roger & PT have been banned but I'll look into that also.

In the interim I've taken the bans off both Roger & PT till I work out what has happened.

Cheers,
    Vince

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post

With regards to bannings, going to be having a look at things to see what's happened to bring this about about. Not too sure why Roger & PT have been banned but I'll look into that also.

In the interim I've taken the bans off both Roger & PT till I work out what has happened.

Cheers,
    Vince

That gets a big from me Vince!
    Last edited by Crackity; 12-12-2015 at 12:28 AM. Reason: sp

Cheers,
    Vince
    Thanks Vince. I really hope you look into this thoroughly so that changes to the moderation of this site can be implemented such that it improves its enjoyment for all members and that everyone can gain from it including those that enjoy a good healthy debate. Once that review has been completed and the outcome is made known to me I will make a decision as to whether to come back or not but I would like at this stage to sincerely express my gratitude to all the posters who have expressed their support towards me and to those that have made suggestions for positive changes to the moderation methodology.

percy

Cheers,
    Vince
    I would like to know your judgement before making any suggestions for new forum rules.
    Roger, and some people feel his behaviour is acceptable,while others including myself, thought his posts were unacceptable.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Crackity View Post
    With all respect to you Percy - Minimoke has kindly posted the current rules - which one do you think has been broken by Rog? And is it possible maybe a months ban was trying to send a not so thinly veiled message? Best wishes and I mean that sincerely
    I await Vince's judgement.
    It is Vince"s site and really he has final say in the direction he wants sharetrader to take.
    If he decides vigorous debate,then it is vigorous debate,with suitable rules..
    Should he decide he wants sensible discussion,then it will be sensible discussion with suitable rules.