sharetrader
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Ahem, Moosie, I think the phrase you need to practise for the time being is

twit twoo

only pulling your left antler

Starting to burn now, getting out to early, thought I did great avoiding the drop then got slapped in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Tosspot, predicting what trading bots set up by the big boys will do is harder than picking the top or bottom of a stock running on fundamentals. Just be happy with the profits and remember not to turn out like Sir Isaac Newton during the South Sea Bubble
    Moosie what a great run. Are you ready for the pull back.

It will happen, however we do not know if it is sooner or later.

Good luck here.

Cheers Blocker3

After getting my capital out + I am just leaving my small amount of shares to just see where it may get too over the year. I contemplated selling a bit more at 2.50 but to me it really has another year to sort things out. I'm not a trader as I just don't have the TA nouse. I can see the appeal tho as it seems to be a volatile share price.

This has been a remarkable stock so far, and one that is incredibly easy to value. You dont need to make many difficult assumptions and believe it or not, you can actually come to terms with how undervalued this stock could be. A business that will be generating circa 800m of EBITDA with 20 year contracts should easily command an EV / EBITDA multiple of around 12x + (~ 10bn company). I dont believe it will be a year to wait either. LSTK due Nov with FID around then as well (Sk E&C have been diligent with their timing so far). Only have to look at Cheniere to see the imense value and the ever increasing tolling prices they are getting for their Corpus Christi project. Probability that the project progresses, I am unsure, and that is what will weigh on the Sp until November... I dont think signing contracts will be an issue at all and imagine they will all fall into place once FID is determined and FERC issue a letter detailing the final approval timeline (much like Corpus Christis have). Go LNG, Go!

Back in @ $3.02 at close last night for a quick momentum play. Aussie roadshow must have spiked intetest again. One broker calling for $3.40.

Surprised no on has commented at all lately...
    Thats because im super pissed i sold out at 1.50

What platform do you guys use for aussie shares? I have just started trading aussie shares but find directbroking hard for it, they dont offer a stoploss and when i buy them they take a hour to show in my portfolio, not to mention trying to sell when the price is dropping, cost me lots because they take so long to put them on market and i end up having to change it to chase the price up or down.
    Any better platforms you guys use to trade aussie shares?

I didnt think of a physical broker in aussie, will look into that and the book thanks moosie...
    If we could do a stoploss trigger on db would make it lots easier, i rang and asked them he said it would cost on the asx. So dont think they will.
    Will look into aussie brokers...

Oh... my... sweet... baby... jesus...

All the valuations are going to have to be re-done now. Another 11 MTPA potential to be added to the portfolio. These guys are going to be challenging Cheniere!!!

where di you get 11mtpa from? Can you post the link.

Default company anouncement this morning

Quote Originally Posted by Intel View Post
    where di you get 11mtpa from? Can you post the link.

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/2014072...nwppvf9tpx.pdf