sharetrader

Thread: Dunedin

Hybrid View

think this idea died natural death ...Group communication can be done from the comfort of your home...no need to rent a cold old office block to workout what to buy

-- forums(sharetrader,Hotcopper,sharescene etc) more Private.....set-up facebook page etc
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

-aholic

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    think this idea died natural death ...Group communication can be done from the comfort of your home...no need to rent a cold old office block to workout what to buy

-- forums(sharetrader,Hotcopper,sharescene etc) more Private.....set-up facebook page etc

Agreed.. but as i am starting out to get into getting on with the forums here (something i should've done a long time ago) i find it very difficult to keep up with whats going on and sift through old information to find answers to questions i've had.. a networking opportunity with other members seems great to get up to speed with everyone ... perhaps the idea should move towards some occasional meet up with sharetrader members around here..