sharetrader

Hybrid View

As I expected, FED is also not hurry to raise rates. Now I believe even we cannot expect it in December. Intelligent investors are not paying attention to these types of meetings much and they are always looking for good businesses.
    Last edited by Valuegrowth; 22-09-2016 at 06:19 AM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by MARKETWINNER View Post
    As I expected, FED is also not hurry to raise rates. Now I believe even we cannot expect it in December. Intelligent investors are not paying attention to these types of meetings much and they are always looking for good businesses.
    Ignore interest rates at your peril IMO

Quote Originally Posted by MARKETWINNER View Post
    Intelligent investors should be watching with FULL attention to these types of meetings, because you'll get caught with your pants down if you don't. It's hard to argue that fundamentals are still at play these days.

NZX up 15% YTD, how much of that is actual earnings growth/future earnings potential? Or merely demand for our stocks driven by international money looking for yield?