sharetrader

Hybrid View

Populism = Ardern, Hipkins and Labour blaming the previous National government for everything wrong in NZ for the last 6 years.

Thanks, moka for making the connection.

Why it is so important to keep reminding NZers even 9 years from now how this last Labour government screwed up NZ for all NZers.

So you're going to continue to ram this down our throats forever, rather than focus on the new government you wanted, and rooted for, for the last god knows how many months?

You are really asking to have a stroke or heart attack Balance. Fortunately I won't be here to see it, because the temptation to say "I told you so" would be bloody hard to resist.

The past is gone. The future hasn't arrived yet. All any of us have is the present. That's where you need to be living.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Populism = Ardern, Hipkins and Labour blaming the previous National government for everything wrong in NZ for the last 6 years.

Thanks, moka for making the connection.

Why it is so important to keep reminding NZers even 9 years from now how this last Labour government screwed up NZ for all NZers.

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    So you're going to continue to ram this down our throats forever, rather than focus on the new government you wanted, and rooted for, for the last god knows how many months?

You are really asking to have a stroke or heart attack Balance. Fortunately I won't be here to see it, because the temptation to say "I told you so" would be bloody hard to resist.

The past is gone. The future hasn't arrived yet. All any of us have is the present. That's where you need to be living.
    The past is indeed gone and if NZers forget about the past 6 years, they could make the mistake again of voting in a clueless spin mistress, big on promises but completely useless on delivering on anything save disasters and failures.

"Lest We Forget"

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    The past is indeed gone and if NZers forget about the past 6 years, they could make the mistake again of voting in a clueless spin mistress, big on promises but completely useless on delivering on anything save disasters and failures.

"Lest We Forget"
    *cough* Luxon & Willis *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by dln View Post
    *cough* Luxon & Willis *cough*
    On cue, out comes the vomit swallower.