sharetrader
Page 55 of 160 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast

I've taking some profits today sitting on round 50k in cash atm sold down some of my Gold interests .....believe the overall market will keep flat to negative with a couple up days per week overall long term resources will do well short term I'm looking to buy cheaper rather than paying up at this stage

still believe we could see a major move down round OCT
    placing tight stops this time
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

good for a laugh the presenter is a idiot CNBC -peter schiff (A guy I follow)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc5BK...e=channel_page
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    I've taking some profits today sitting on round 50k in cash atm sold down some of my Gold interests .....believe the overall market will keep flat to negative with a couple up days per week overall long term resources will do well short term I'm looking to buy cheaper rather than paying up at this stage

still believe we could see a major move down round OCT
    placing tight stops this time
    Still holding onto CFE?

There quarterly must be due today/tomorrow?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Still holding onto CFE?

There quarterly must be due today/tomorrow?
    yeah I sure am till they reach $1+ gotta love the buying strenght today

I'd say they will annouce Qtr tomorrow with the likes of STX

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    yeah I sure am till they reach $1+ gotta love the buying strenght today

I'd say they will annouce Qtr tomorrow with the likes of STX
    Im in the que for 36.5 for my holding in CFE. Hopefully this will sell today or tomorrow opening.

Advanced Member

This rally highlighting dangers of sitting on the sidelines

Holy shiat this bull**** is not slowing down but picking up speed.
    Having got ourselves into a debt-induced economic crisis, the only permanent way out is to reduce the debt – either directly by abolishing large slabs of it, or indirectly by inflating it away.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Who View Post
    Holy shiat this bull**** is not slowing down but picking up speed.
    Yup. If it keeps up for another month to 6 weeks I will be a very happy chap

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by KW View Post
    I might have mentioned this before, but the BIGGEST lesson I learnt from the 2000 crash was that you needed to jump back in boots and all before the market turns and the "all clear" is given.

Buffet said it too - buy in fear, sell in greed. I think we are back in the greed phase, so it will pay to be careful. The market will "correct" again before heading higher, so we will probably get good opportunities to exit and re-enter. Or you can just hang on for the ride.
    Yep I agree another play I like is to move funds out of high run specs during boom times to cash rich solid cash flow postive producers it saved my ass abit over the last 2yrs thanks to NZO then once the market an some of my smaller holding tanked sold down the NZO holding an topped up cheap undervalued specs.

It all depends on your risk levels safest is cash deposits bonds etc ,

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by dragonz View Post
    Im in the que for 36.5 for my holding in CFE. Hopefully this will sell today or tomorrow opening.
    It got there a little bit. I guess you might still be in the cue.

The market has gone berserk and a lot of commentator are using the 4250 - 4300 resistonce area. The market can't go on like this and a correction will be forthcoming. It would be a healthy correction though, not the end of the rally.

Also, today is the end of month squaring for fund manager, hence the big volume in all the major players, espec the big 4 banks.

I can't see any bargain in the market anymore, except for the penny dreadful.