PDA

View Full Version : TRU - Truscreen

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

HITMAN
28-04-2020, 04:16 PM
They need the money, unfortunately they couldn't afford it to fail and need a fully subscribed offer. 2 million should get them turning the corner, but this company has been saying that for a long time. I intend to subscribe...a gamble it is in these COVID-19 times. A bit more confident that a lot of their market is Asia, America is all a bit crazy atm. Vietnam looks good, China looks good, Russia starting to get some movement.

tango
30-04-2020, 04:36 PM
I intend to subscribe too. I much prefer the offers where you have a guaranteed allocation and then can oversubscribe. I don't like it when it's a blanket up to $50k as I never know how much to ask for when money gets tied up for a week or two.

HITMAN
06-05-2020, 10:21 AM
Is this not a great announcement.

6 May 2020
Truscreen expands in China
Highlights
• TruScreen device roll-out continues after COVID-19 restrictions lifted
• Four new hospitals added in Shanghai and Sichuan Province April 2020
• Distributor wins tender for five new hospitals to commence May 2020
• 18% increase in hospital coverage in April/May 2020
TruScreen Limited (NZX:TRU) (TruScreen or the “Company”) is pleased to advise that during April 2020 the TruScreen cervical screening device became operational in four new hospitals in the Shanghai Municipality and in Sichuan Province. These hospitals conducted around one hundred patient screening tests using TruScreen handheld real-time device during the month.
TruScreen’s China distributor, Beijing Siweixiangtai Tech Co., Ltd (SWXT) was also successful in securing an order for supplying the TruScreen cervical screening device to a further five hospitals, for delivery and installation in May 2020. This increases the number of hospitals actively using the TruScreen cervical screening device on a commercial basis from forty nine to fifty eight, an 18% increase over March 2020.
Further roll outs of the TruScreen cervical screening device are expected for the rest of the calendar year.
TruScreen CEO, Victoria Potarina comments, “China continues to be our key focus and we are pleased with the current increase of hospital coverage. The adoption by these nine new hospitals of our TruScreen cervical screening system are a testament to the efficacy of the TruScreen cervical screening device. Our distributor, SWXT continues to work on the roll out of our Truscreen cervical screening programme in China, post COVID-19. We continue to see huge potential in this market.”
This announcement has been approved by the Board.
- ENDS -

Digs
06-05-2020, 10:59 AM
Absolutely, a great progress ann. Also impressed with the discussions with our new CEO and the skill sets she is bringing to the Co. laying out a very definitive path forward on the presentation videos. Well worth a watch

GR8DAY
06-05-2020, 11:51 AM
Yup further encouraging news that TRUSCREEN is finally making excellent progress in China.... pleased I held onto these and will fully participate in the upcoming Share Offer to current holders.

Digs
06-05-2020, 12:47 PM
Bit of interest and a lift on the market today too

clip
06-05-2020, 03:27 PM
People must have forgotten there are 40million shares at 5cents arriving in accounts at the end of May..

Chippie
06-05-2020, 06:14 PM
People must have forgotten there are 40million shares at 5cents arriving in accounts at the end of May..

The problem is that I expect the share purchase plan to be heavily oversubscribed. I personally planned to pick up a bunch in the share purchase but expect I will not get as many as I want, so decided to buy more on the market today.

HITMAN
06-05-2020, 11:35 PM
I picked up a few yesterday at 6 cents, not sure how many to subscribe for, can’t quite get my head around the scaling, I think it will be over subscribed as well, you only need 40 people to take up the Full offer and they are complete. then again, last time they tried to raise money they only got half. A lot of shareholders are tired of the wait.

progress seems to be happening quicker then ever at the moment, especially impressed given the current COVID-19 realities. It would be great to see some sales figures updated.

The carrot being the $200 million in sales they are pushing to achieve for a 5% market share. It would be great if this became reality. Right now $20 million in sales would be a good target. Get some money in the door, instead of tapping the shareholders.

GR8DAY
07-05-2020, 07:55 AM
Yes well said Hitman but happy to pick up more shares in the 5c offer plus more at 7c or less. Early days in the China rollout but no question that traction is now being made.... best time to get in at these levels and watch this thing grow. Massive global market waiting for such a device with backing from WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION.

HITMAN
07-05-2020, 10:28 AM
Some people don't agree. A few bigger sellers today, I think the lack of liquidity is a reason the price didn't dive like the rest of the stock market, now there is some good news announced it appears the opportunity is being taken to get some shares sold and free up the cash. Still talking small numbers ($100k)

Selling depth.

$0.069

$0.070

GR8DAY
08-05-2020, 08:14 AM
Indeed Hitman....if you want to (or need) to exit any stock for whatever reason then the smart time to do that is on the reslease of good news.... into a firming price. I can't see the SP drifting back much on this latest release...... good steady progress into China Vietnam maybe Russia. Personally my plan is to accumulate more at these low levels (I paid over 20c for shares a couple of years ago.....oops) GLTAH

Chippie
08-05-2020, 08:39 AM
There is a lot to like about TRU. I am working out how much I am going to buy in the Share issue. This is tricky as I will be amazed if they do not scale back, $2M is not a lot for 900 odd shareholders to raise

HITMAN
12-05-2020, 08:01 PM
My application has gone in, who else has applied.
In a normal market this would be well supported, just not quite sure what a “normal market” is in 2020. Now the wait to see what will be allocated.

tango
13-05-2020, 07:20 AM
I'm still thinking about it.

I need to dollar cost average down if i am going to remain a shareholder.
i bought at 18 cents eek!

Chippie
13-05-2020, 01:01 PM
My application has just been submitted. Would have loved to buy more, but had to balance it out against my overall portfolio and risk.

Still think this should be a profitable investment, time will tell :)

HITMAN
13-05-2020, 01:25 PM
Yeah, risk is high.

I look at the fact they are already in 3 markets and potential for several more, with Vietnam now finished the testing and approval stage. The company is only valued at $15 million at 5 cents. Anything is possible but they have been given a hammering and it looks well undervalued.

tango
13-05-2020, 03:45 PM
It's a tough market and TRU have been struggling for a while. Seems like a good product but where are countries going to be putting their money in the wake of Covid-19?

Still undecided ;)

HITMAN
13-05-2020, 04:47 PM
There’s lots of other safer options out there. Share market is a bit of a game for me, as I have most of my assets in property or my own companies, it is an interesting field. Interesting my safe investments like AIA, SKC, ANZ are all hurting more then TRU at the moment. TRU owes me average 9.6 cents per share after my wee purchase at 6cents. This will drop a bit more with the share issue. If they can be at 12 cents in a years time I’ll be happy. If they’re still a 5cents or worse I’ll just deal with it. It they’re north of 50 cents in 24 months I may even upgrade the boat.

tango
13-05-2020, 06:01 PM
There’s lots of other safer options out there. Share market is a bit of a game for me, as I have most of my assets in property or my own companies, it is an interesting field. Interesting my safe investments like AIA, SKC, ANZ are all hurting more then TRU at the moment. TRU owes me average 9.6 cents per share after my wee purchase at 6cents. This will drop a bit more with the share issue. If they can be at 12 cents in a years time I’ll be happy. If they’re still a 5cents or worse I’ll just deal with it. It they’re north of 50 cents in 24 months I may even upgrade the boat.

:D Most of my money is in the share market. TRU is in the play money category but right now with so many companies making calls on my money with SPP offerings left right and centre I have to be cautious. I already topped up AIA and VGL and I bought more SKC when the prices were low (not at bottom but I am at break even right now).

Not The Chosen One
14-05-2020, 11:37 AM
Novice here with shares in Truscreen and not sure whether to apply for the 5c SPP which finishes today. Seems too good to be true and I'm not familiar enough with SPP. Is it as simple as applying and hopefully getting them and then being able to sell them more or less straight away?

Thanks

HITMAN
14-05-2020, 06:00 PM
Your best to read all the information on the SPP. The shares will be issued 21st May. They can be traded immediately on the exchange. The volumes traded aren’t high so there could be a flood of the market with people selling to make a quick gain. The price can drop below 5 cents. If the SPP is fully supported and then scaled back it may show the company now has funds to develop and grow, it may give investor confidence and send the share price higher. It’s only the market that will decide.

Chippie
14-05-2020, 06:39 PM
I have made some of my best returns off capital raisings. Of course (or I hope) I only invest in companies that I believe are fundamentally sound enough to invest in with potential growth opportunities. Buying BLT at .7 cents in 2012 is a good example. And I see TRU as a similar opportunity but with more certainty as Cervical screening is needed rather than wanted and they already have 58 hospitals using it in China.

To be honest I also wonder if this is too good to be true. But absolutely worth at least a speculative investment for a share that has traded at more than 14 cents in the past 12 months

Not The Chosen One
15-05-2020, 10:20 AM
Thanks. Will take a look at the SPP section and work my way around this site a bit more too. I didn't end up purchasing any - should have looked into it when I was first notified rather than last minute. My thinking was that I would sell a recent high performing share (ABA with 100% gain!) and use most/all of that towards the SPP. Will have to be a bit more pro active next time...

HITMAN
18-05-2020, 08:27 PM
Truscreen Limited (NZX:TRU) (“Truscreen” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that its recently closed Share Purchase Plan (SPP) has raised a total of $3,128,000. The SPP has not been scaled and the Board has resolved to place the excess acceptances of $1,128,000, under NZX Listing Rule 4.5.1.

In addition, Truscreen has raised a further $615,000 through a placement to several wholesale investors, under NZX Listing Rule 4.5.1.

In aggregate, TRU has raised $3,743,000 from its capital raising initiatives and will issue approximately 74.8 million New Shares at an issue price of $0.05 per share.

Messrs. Chris Lawrence, Chris Horn and Tony Ho, directors of the company, participated in the SPP and placement.

Truscreen Chairman Tony Ho says “Truscreen is delighted with the overwhelmingly positive support received from Truscreen shareholders to the capital raising initiatives, especially having regard to the current challenging environment. The new capital raised will enable the Company to implement its business strategy”.

TRU expects that the new shares from the SPP and placement will be allotted, and holder statements sent out to shareholders on or about Thursday, 21 May. (https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/x-apple-data-detectors://9)

Auckland based capital markets advisory firm CM Partners advised Truscreen on the capital raising initiatives.

TruScreen Same Class Offer to be undertaken to raise a further $1.5 million

Due to a number of enquiries from Truscreen shareholders wishing to take up more than their entitlement under the SPP, and third party investors wishing to participate in the capital raising initiatives, the Board has resolved to provide both existing NZ shareholders who were unable to take-up more than their maximum SPP entitlement, as well as the wider investor community, the opportunity to participate in a new same class offer to raise a maximum of $1.5 million (“New Offer”).
The New Offer comprises:
• A priority allocation of $1 million of new TRU shares (at an issue price of $0.05 per share) to an NZX market participant; and• A public pool of $500,000 of new TRU shares (at an issue price of $0.05 per share), which is open to both New Zealand retail and wholesale investors. In the event that oversubscriptions are received in respect of the public pool, those subscriptions will be scaled on a pro rata basis. Any shares not taken up in the priority allocation may be reallocated to the public pool.Parties who wish to participate in the public pool may now apply for shares online at https://www.truscreenoffer.co.nz/SPP/ (https://truscreen.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d495f1f129a1cbc422d7b4ac8&id=f33a146842&e=3cdb8bff5b)All applications under the New Offer must be received not later than 5pm on Wednesday, 3 June 2020 (https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/x-apple-data-detectors://17).Accompanying this release are the following: (Click button below to view attachments)
• Cleansing Statement;
• TruScreen Fact Sheet; and
• TruScreen Presentation.

HITMAN
18-05-2020, 08:28 PM
I think it’s great they were over subscribed, so do they obviously, they've turned the over subscription into extra shares.

Chippie
19-05-2020, 08:33 AM
It is good that the directors participated, that is encouraging. I always thought that $2M was not a lot of money for a company looking to expand like TRU is planning.

Rather than offering another $500K shares to the public, I would have preferred that the public buy them on Market as this is a gift to people who have not invested in TRU to date.

I got all the shares I wanted so all good

HITMAN
19-05-2020, 02:12 PM
I agree Chippier, they are devaluing the existing shareholders. It seems like a bit of a money grab, the second SPP. I thought adding the over subscriptions to the their treasure chest would have been enough.

If there is further demand it should sure up the share price as they buy on the market. Instead they have just taken all those potential buyers and offered them the shares at a 40% discount.

Moving forward I was thinking the 2 million raised might not be enough to get them over the hump and into real value sales. I think having 4-5 million cash will help them a lot in their growth development, including version 3 of the device.

It'll be interesting what they do with the money over the next 12 months.

Happy directors have taken up their allocations.

clip
20-05-2020, 01:29 PM
Any idea when the first lot of SPP shares will go on market, and when the subsequent lot will go on? I notice it says applications close 3rd of June - applied yesterday and money has gone from my account, however I can't find any information about when the shares will be listed/come back into accounts - in the NZX announcements or in the application process or on their website

HITMAN
20-05-2020, 03:25 PM
21st May, tomorrow they are allocated and can be traded. Haven’t looked for the subsequent SPP yet.

No point buying shares at 6cps on market when the company will sell them direct for 5cps.

tango
20-05-2020, 05:33 PM
Interesting. I wasn't ambitious at all with my application after applying for $50,000 for AIA who sat on it for a week before refunding the money. Maybe I should have applied for more :cool:

I applied for the same number of shares I already hold.

Really it's no surprise it was oversubscribed given you could apply for up to $50K and shares are 5 cents each

tango
20-05-2020, 05:36 PM
I am disappointed when existing shareholders are being so supportive that they are offering a public pool. That sucks. It's a slap in the face

RGR367
20-05-2020, 06:26 PM
I am disappointed when existing shareholders are being so supportive that they are offering a public pool. That sucks. It's a slap in the face

Even if the Market is offering it lower than 5 cents, I believe a lot of us won't even be interested a bit. It got so much of a history or bad publicity really. But GL mate and hope it succeed.

mfd
20-05-2020, 08:00 PM
I have received an e-mail from Sharesies (who I opened an account with but haven't used), inviting me to participate in the share placement. Make of that what you will - I'll be ignoring it. Looks like they are also doing a webinar for sharesies customers. Might bring in a few extra dollars.

peat
20-05-2020, 11:15 PM
I have received an e-mail from Sharesies (who I opened an account with but haven't used), inviting me to participate in the share placement. Make of that what you will - I'll be ignoring it. Looks like they are also doing a webinar for sharesies customers. Might bring in a few extra dollars.

Yes I got one too

GIMME MONEY! ANYBODY!

(PS I know nothing about this company)

Arthur
21-05-2020, 08:20 AM
It will be interesting to see if existing shareholders are disadvantaged in the public pool. I have lost money on this company's tech for decades (slow learner) but have supporting capital raises on a neutral basis since it listed in NZ. The new CEO and Board seem like a breath of fresh air, but there is always the chance that the old guard (with their almost no cost shares) will ankle tap them. The capital raise was more successful than I had hoped for, giving me new faith it might survive, or even thrive. I've applied for more shares in the public pool as the risk/reward ratios have changed post the capital raising. Will any come to me? or only tonew investors who have not done the mahi?

Not The Chosen One
21-05-2020, 11:07 AM
Another dip today sitting at 5.7c so far. Surely they won't go below the 5c SPP?

rmnz
21-05-2020, 04:47 PM
I got the Sharesies email too, they weren't on my radar at all but I'm looking into it some more, might be worth a punt but having just finished Bad Blood I can't help but be a tad sceptical now

whatsup
21-05-2020, 05:13 PM

Run a Fu@kin mile !

clip
21-05-2020, 07:01 PM
Run a Fu@kin mile !

No different to ASB Securities emailing you about SPP's / bond offers

nevchev
28-05-2020, 12:45 PM
Dont think we will see much of a rise till that wall at 6c is broken and those cashing in on their 5c investment have sold.In saying that i think good announcements could come at any time(especially about chinese uptake)cheers

HITMAN
28-05-2020, 06:59 PM
I agree, the biggest issue this company had was cash to get to market. They have now had a huge show of support from shareholders to raise over 5 million. I don’t agree with the second issue, and the public allotment. But they’re the ones who decide.

it’ll be good when the short term holders that jumped in on the SPP just for a quick gain get out. The price was pretty strongly pushed at a 5cent value. Anyone paying more then this sees a growth value priced in. Don’t think we will see a strong price increase until a few real positive announcements.

I don’t see to much downside, there is strong support at the 5 cent mark. A company valuation of 17million is pretty low considering they have about 6 million in the bank atm.

got my allocation, bringing my cost price down to 6cents per share. Happy with this, now I’m almost breaking even, but I have got some coin involved now so would be nice to step forward with some actual sales and growth.

Really I am impressed with the product and potential, I like the new CEO and encouraged at the investment made by the directors, time for some results to come from all that cash, they can now push forward with there growth desires. Been a long time supporter, first time I’ve actually committed real funds so it’d be great if they could get on the train sooner rather then later.

clip
04-06-2020, 10:31 AM
A heads up, I was not an existing holder but took up entitlement as a new holder, have already been able to receive them to my CSN and transfer to sharesies account, in case holders were wondering when people might have the ability to do that by. Truscreen emailed me back saying I should receive them by mid june but has happened way earlier than expected

nevchev
29-06-2020, 08:51 AM
Disappointing result.Down 31% for the year and that cant be blamed entirely on covid.Answers the question as to why the cheap shares in the capital raise.

whatsup
29-06-2020, 10:20 AM
Disappointing result.Down 31% for the year and that cant be blamed entirely on covid.Answers the question as to why the cheap shares in the capital raise.

nev---, what do you expect from this b s company read its total history for its form.

nevchev
29-06-2020, 11:56 AM
nev---, what do you expect from this b s company read its total history for its form.

Yes,seems that way.i got out some time ago at a small loss but really hoped they had found their feet with their focus on China. Smoke and mirrors on the face of it so no plans of getting back in any time soon

whatsup
29-06-2020, 12:39 PM
Yes,seems that way.i got out some time ago at a small loss but really hoped they had found their feet with their focus on China. Smoke and mirrors on the face of it so no plans of getting back in any time soon

Yeh, dust to dust !!

HITMAN
29-06-2020, 01:29 PM

You've been singing the same note for years Whatsup, you'd think the company would be gone by now, or you'd stop your criticism. Neither will ever happen.

Considering they have been cash strapped for a while, the company has done well to get to this point. disappointing result, but some forward steps taken.

China, one market with over 33,000 hospitals. So they have 66 hospitals now, that's 66 more then a few years ago, Russia, Vietnam, Mexico... If any of these markets develop with their superior product the company runs forward. If they can make 1.3 million sales from 66 hospitals, I guess thats 13 million from 660 hospitals... This horse still has some life in it.

Happy Holding.

tango
29-06-2020, 03:23 PM
This company is struggling but I am hopeful the new CEO will have an impact. The products are good and they are making some progress albeit slowly. I don't have a lot invested in TRU so I will let it sit and play it out

whatsup
30-06-2020, 09:37 AM
You've been singing the same note for years Whatsup, you'd think the company would be gone by now, or you'd stop your criticism. Neither will ever happen.

Considering they have been cash strapped for a while, the company has done well to get to this point. disappointing result, but some forward steps taken.

China, one market with over 33,000 hospitals. So they have 66 hospitals now, that's 66 more then a few years ago, Russia, Vietnam, Mexico... If any of these markets develop with their superior product the company runs forward. If they can make 1.3 million sales from 66 hospitals, I guess thats 13 million from 660 hospitals... This horse still has some life in it.

Happy Holding.

Happy holding, yeh neigh on .30 two years ago down to .05 now, great investment , once the current capital is gone whats the next one to be at .02 or lower to get it across the line, good luck !

HITMAN
02-07-2020, 08:24 AM
Happy holding, yeh neigh on .30 two years ago down to .05 now, great investment , once the current capital is gone whats the next one to be at .02 or lower to get it across the line, good luck !

5 years ago it touch 30c. But good to see your support with following for such a long time. I agree, there is a huge risk, financials aren’t exactly coloured in gold. I like the product, I like what it can do. Friends I have who have suffered cancer hated the PAP smear. The process, the wait.

I can see positive, which is why I’ve increased my holding. I can see the announcement in May with growth now happening again in China during COVID-19, 58 hospitals. I then notice the latest results saying 66 hospitals one month later.

TruScreen has a history of under performing and under delivering, I like Tony Ho’s financial investment in the company, I’m a fan of the new CEO. I’m glad Rob Hunter has gone, let’s see the new team get some results. 5 million to play with, interesting next 24 months.

HITMAN
13-07-2020, 04:28 PM
Quiet little update from this BS company...

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/TRU/356120/326257.pdf

disc: happy holding.

Not The Chosen One
24-07-2020, 05:10 PM
Quiet little update from this BS company...

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/TRU/356120/326257.pdf

disc: happy holding.

Has been quietly creeping upwards the last few weeks with a decent jump today. I can see a lot of positives but history shows it doesn't equate to much until we see the numbers actually come through.

Also happy holding

whatsup
24-07-2020, 05:24 PM
Has been quietly creeping upwards the last few weeks with a decent jump today. I can see a lot of positives but history shows it doesn't equate to much until we see the numbers actually come through.

Also happy holding

BGI sister company ?

Not The Chosen One
24-07-2020, 05:44 PM
BGI sister company ?

More like 2nd cousins. Close but not that close.

Stock888
24-07-2020, 07:20 PM
Going up like PEB?

Cadalac123
24-07-2020, 07:31 PM
Punters hoping a recurrence of the PEB story

Stock888
24-07-2020, 09:36 PM
PEB gave me great returns. ;)

Stock888
28-07-2020, 02:51 AM
Go higher! :)

Not The Chosen One
05-08-2020, 09:10 AM
Slowly but surely. Emphasis is on the word slowly, here :p

TruScreen strengthens its market presence in central and eastern Europe

As part of the rationalisation of its distributors network, Truscreen Limited
(NZX: TRU) ("the Company") is pleased to announce that it has appointed
prominent medical device distributor Aspironix, s.r.o (Aspironix) as its
exclusive distributor for Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Poland.

The territories of Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Poland, have a combined
cervical cancer addressable screening population of over 17.91 million women,
presenting a significant market opportunity for the Company.

Asprionix is a well-established specialised medical device distributor based
in Prague, with a rapidly growing turnover and increasing presence in central
and eastern Europe.

Together with Aspironix, the Company will develop a comprehensive market
access plan and have begun preliminary Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) engagement
for the region.

Truscreen CEO, Victoria Potarina, said "The distribution agreement with
Aspironix will enable us to significantly expand our distribution
capabilities in central and eastern Europe, bringing Truscreen's latest
real-time cervical cancer screening technology to the women of Czech
Republic, Slovakia and Poland.

The rationalisation of our distributor portfolio will see established and
committed medical device distributors, like Aspironix partnering with
Truscreen to bring our Truscreen cervical cancer screening technology to the
millions of women who are currently not covered by effective cervical cancer
screening."

whatsup
05-08-2020, 09:14 AM
Slowly but surely. Emphasis is on the word slowly, here :p

TruScreen strengthens its market presence in central and eastern Europe

As part of the rationalisation of its distributors network, Truscreen Limited
(NZX: TRU) ("the Company") is pleased to announce that it has appointed
prominent medical device distributor Aspironix, s.r.o (Aspironix) as its
exclusive distributor for Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Poland.

The territories of Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Poland, have a combined
cervical cancer addressable screening population of over 17.91 million women,
presenting a significant market opportunity for the Company.

Asprionix is a well-established specialised medical device distributor based
in Prague, with a rapidly growing turnover and increasing presence in central
and eastern Europe.

Together with Aspironix, the Company will develop a comprehensive market
access plan and have begun preliminary Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) engagement
for the region.

Truscreen CEO, Victoria Potarina, said "The distribution agreement with
Aspironix will enable us to significantly expand our distribution
capabilities in central and eastern Europe, bringing Truscreen's latest
real-time cervical cancer screening technology to the women of Czech
Republic, Slovakia and Poland.

The rationalisation of our distributor portfolio will see established and
committed medical device distributors, like Aspironix partnering with
Truscreen to bring our Truscreen cervical cancer screening technology to the
millions of women who are currently not covered by effective cervical cancer
screening."

All third world countries, ask yourself why is that ?

Not The Chosen One
05-08-2020, 09:29 AM

You do realise that they are targeting lower socioeconomic countries, right?
I know you're bitter about this company so kind of expected that response.
I see a lot of positives but it still may be a while before we see a success story (if at all) like PEB has recently

GR8DAY
05-08-2020, 09:50 AM
......and yet more good news. Steady progress being made here into a "significant market opportunity" (of 18million woman requiring screening) .

+++++
05-08-2020, 10:12 AM
Great news. Good ethical investment option. Hopefully it makes a real difference for the women in those countries.

MarineSalvage
05-08-2020, 11:11 AM
As a big fan of the Czech Republic I'd say you might want to look at your definition of third world...

Chippie
05-08-2020, 12:21 PM
As a big fan of the Czech Republic I'd say you might want to look at your definition of third world...

fair enough call.

The target market for TRU is Low and Middle Income Countries (LMIC's) with the lowest screening rates, highest
incidence and mortality rates.

The targeted countries have
- a lack of laboratory infrastructure
- no HPV vaccination programmes
- and have a shortage of diagnostic technicians

I believe their strategy is really solid, and they are making real progress in these very large markets. 58 hospitals already using Truscreen in China with another 30 planned in in the next few months looks really good!

youngatheart
05-08-2020, 02:03 PM
Does it work though? Can it be independently verified as safe and effective? I worry that it might be a woo-woo device like that fake bomb detector in Iraq a few years back....

Chippie
05-08-2020, 04:18 PM
Does it work though? Can it be independently verified as safe and effective? I worry that it might be a woo-woo device like that fake bomb detector in Iraq a few years back....

From announcement 14/01/20
"The national All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) conducted the trial involving 645 women at a tertiary referral centre in New Delhi and at a comprehensive rural health services centre at Ballabgarh, Haryana".
"All women in the trial underwent screening for CIN, using TruScreen’s opto-electrical device and a Pap test. The sensitivity of the TruScreen device to detect CIN was 81.82% compared to 72.73% by the Pap test. The specificity of the TruScreen device was 82.87% compared to 79.81% by the Pap test."

In 2019 the China study " exceeded expectations after Screening results from 2,065 women across 7 hospitals in Hunan, China."

"The Truscreen technology was acknowledged in the May 2019 Unitaid/WHO/Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) report presented to the WHO Assembly in Geneva, Switzerland, as a suitable cervical cancer screening method for use in LMICs."

so yes, I believe this can be verified as safe and effective. :)

Stock888
05-08-2020, 05:26 PM
Agree

TruScreen should move side by side like PEB :)

I regret to sell my PEB at 0.50 :(

Stock888
05-08-2020, 07:08 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/kalkinemedia.com/nz/amp/news/stock-market/nzx-momentum-gainers-pacific-edge-and-truscreen

HITMAN
06-08-2020, 09:24 AM

Yawn, go troll somewhere else.

Chippie
25-08-2020, 12:27 PM
TRU are going great since the capital raising at 5 cents recently. Over 9 cents currently with plenty of upside from here. One of my better recent investments !

Stock888
26-08-2020, 06:40 AM
Still believe it will move like PEB. =D

jimdog31
26-08-2020, 06:58 AM
im thinking its more likely to move like BGI , CBD

tango
04-09-2020, 10:09 PM
im thinking its more likely to move like BGI , CBD

I think so too. In part because Sharesies buyers have been talking about TRU. They love the penny stocks

Stock888
06-09-2020, 08:57 AM
Going to test previous high at 0.30? The market cap will only be $100mil, still very cheap compare to PEB...

HITMAN
06-09-2020, 12:50 PM
After the share issue/dilution, the previous high equates to 0.175 cents. They did issue a heap of shares. Need some results to get to a price lift, maybe those crazies at sharesies will send it there regardless. What’s up will be most upset.

Looking forward to AGM this week.

HITMAN
06-09-2020, 12:51 PM
Email I received from TruScreen.

The path to a better future.

TruScreen is excited to announce that as of September 2020 we are refreshing our brand identity to bring to life TruScreen’s new bold vision:
A World Without Cervical Cancer.

Earlier in the year when we set our new vision & mission statements, we realised that it was time to align our visual branding with who we are as a company.

We have been hard at work since then and are so excited to be able to share the refreshed visual identity, developed with one of the lead branding agencies in Australia Hulsbosch (https://truscreen.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d495f1f129a1cbc422d7b4ac8&id=d18a913fe1&e=3cdb8bff5b).

We’ve updated our logo, colour palette, and imagery style. You’ll notice changes to our branding across all our channels in the coming weeks and months.

Although this is a significant change to our visual identity, our core beliefs, values and team remain the same.

Read more about our new visual identity (https://truscreen.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d495f1f129a1cbc422d7b4ac8&id=fa18f2f5d9&e=3cdb8bff5b)

Copyright © 2020 TruScreen, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you are a subscriber for TruScreen Group Limited (NZX:TRU)

Our mailing address is:
TruScreen36 Bradfield Road (https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/x-apple-data-detectors://0)
Lindfield West (https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/x-apple-data-detectors://0), (https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/x-apple-data-detectors://0)NSW (https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/x-apple-data-detectors://0) 2070 (https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/x-apple-data-detectors://0)Australia (https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/x-apple-data-detectors://0)

Add us to your address book (https://truscreen.us14.list-manage.com/vcard?u=d495f1f129a1cbc422d7b4ac8&id=86a19f34d6)

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences (https://truscreen.us14.list-manage.com/profile?u=d495f1f129a1cbc422d7b4ac8&id=86a19f34d6&e=3cdb8bff5b) or unsubscribe from this list (https://truscreen.us14.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=d495f1f129a1cbc422d7b4ac8&id=86a19f34d6&e=3cdb8bff5b&c=28930358e7).

https://mcusercontent.com/d495f1f129a1cbc422d7b4ac8/images/3caa3d16-f2d6-463c-aa81-b39dda76053c.png

https://truscreen.us14.list-manage.com/track/open.php?u=d495f1f129a1cbc422d7b4ac8&id=28930358e7&e=3cdb8bff5b

Jiggs
07-09-2020, 11:50 AM
This Feb 2020 research paper from Turkey found that Truscreening is more accurate than pap-testing but not cost effective yet.

ABSTRACT Background: Although extensive screening methods had been developed, cervical cancer remains to be an essential health problem. Early detection and administration of appropriate therapy is still a lifesaving procedure, especially for cervical cancer. The most common screening method for cervical cancer is still the cervical cytology (Pap-test). We aim to find out the advantages and disadvantages of a recently developed method, which is called as TruScreen.

Methods: Two different approaches had been used (conventional Pap test and TruScreen), and 1438 patients were included in the study. Of these, 819 had been screened with TruScreen. All eligible patients were firstly screened using TruScreen and then using the Pap-test. Each patient with an abnormal TruScreen result was referred to colposcopy room, where she was re-evaluated using colposcopy.

Results: A total of 819 patients underwent TruScreen, and the results were abnormal in 261 patients and normal in 558 patients Interception rates for cervical dysplasia with TruScreen have been found to be better than the conventional Pap test. The need for colposcopy dramatically increased with the use of TruScreen. Use of TruScreen alone was not found to be cost effective.

Conclusions: Combination with other methods of screening would decrease the cost of the process. Further studies needed to find out the possible effects for the combination of TruScreen with other testing methods.
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/341038479_New_screening_method_for_cervical_cancer _-_polar_prob_TruScreen

jorge_telosa
07-09-2020, 03:52 PM
13 August 2020
MARKET RELEASE
TRUSCREEN LIMITED (“TRU”) – CHANGE OF NAME
TRU has resolved to change its name from “Truscreen Limited” to “Truscreen Group Limited” with legal effect from 21 August 2020. The change is scheduled to be effective on NZX’s systems from 21 August 2020
The change of name is required as part of the ASX dual listing process to distinguish it clearly from its Australian subsidiary company Truscreen Pty Limited.

I am quite confused on the last part, does this mean that they are planning to list on ASX? Although they are on net loss and may not meet the listing requirement...

winner69
07-09-2020, 04:08 PM
13 August 2020
MARKET RELEASE
TRUSCREEN LIMITED (“TRU”) – CHANGE OF NAME
TRU has resolved to change its name from “Truscreen Limited” to “Truscreen Group Limited” with legal effect from 21 August 2020. The change is scheduled to be effective on NZX’s systems from 21 August 2020
The change of name is required as part of the ASX dual listing process to distinguish it clearly from its Australian subsidiary company Truscreen Pty Limited.

I am quite confused on the last part, does this mean that they are planning to list on ASX? Although they are on net loss and may not meet the listing requirement...

They've said a few times they going to list on ASX and raise sum cash in process

Must still be the plan

MarineSalvage
07-09-2020, 06:13 PM
Lots more medical device companies on the ASX so probably better in the long run
They've said a few times they going to list on ASX and raise sum cash in process

Must still be the plan

HITMAN
12-09-2020, 03:46 AM
This Feb 2020 research paper from Turkey found that Truscreening is more accurate than pap-testing but not cost effective yet.

The conclusion of the report is definitely positive. The resultant screening method after an abnormal result seems to be where the costs escalate, not in the test itself. I think the conclusion of the report copied below states it quite clearly.

CONCLUSION

In this study, TruScreen® was found to have a higher cervical dysplasia capturing rate compared to the Pap- test. However, in the screening performed using TruScreen®, the rate of colposcopy substantially increases, affecting the cost of the screening. Use of TruScreen® alone is not a cost-effective method. Its combination with other tests would decrease the excessively high rate of colposcopy use and allow its use as a more efficient screening method. Conducting the studies for the use of TruScreen® test combined with other tests rather than for its use alone seems to be more promising for the future.

Stock888
14-09-2020, 06:58 PM
Good to have a new director to focus on Asia Pacific expansion. :)

"Truscreen Group Limited (NZX:TRU) is pleased to confirm the election of Ms Juliet Hull as a non-executive director of Truscreen at last week's meeting of shareholders, help September 10.

Tony Ho, Chairman commented “we are delighted to welcome Ms Juliet Hull to the Board of Truscreen. Her enthusiasm and healthcare expertise in the Asia Pacific region will be invaluable to the Company.”

Mr Con Hickey, retired from the Board at the Annual Meeting. The board thanks Mr Con Hickey for his significant contribution to the Company."

" Ms Hull is the NZ General Manager/Country Director of Johnson & Johnson Medical (J & J), a director of the ANZ Johnson & Johnson Medical Executive Board, a director of MTANZ (Medical Technology Association of NZ) and a member of both the APAC Regional Leadership team for J & J’s Orthopaedics and Ethicon Divisions.

Ms Hull is a senior executive with more than 20 years’ experience in Asia Pacific markets in Healthcare sales, marketing and leadership.

Ms Hull holds a Master of Business and Administration (Macquarie Graduate School of Management, Sydney, Australia) and Bachelor of Nursing (Auckland University of Technology), Auckland, New Zealand)."

Lion_graf
19-10-2020, 07:08 PM
Everybody is talking PEB, why aren't we talking about Tru more! Another good announcement

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/361649

jridler
19-10-2020, 07:53 PM
Agree

TruScreen should move side by side like PEB :)

I regret to sell my PEB at 0.50 :(

Never too late @Stock888. 25c will very likely be insignificant over the long-term.

GR8DAY
19-10-2020, 07:55 PM
More gr8 news!......anybody that doesnt believe this company is going places should really take another look. nothing but regular good news updates now and China break through just round the corner. From what I can gather, most of the hard work has been done over the last 5yrs and TRU is poised to become profitable once inevitable Chinese contracts have been signed IMHO. Go you good thing.

Chippie
19-10-2020, 08:28 PM
More gr8 news!......anybody that doesnt believe this company is going places should really take another look. nothing but regular good news updates now and China break through just round the corner. From what I can gather, most of the hard work has been done over the last 5yrs and TRU is poised to become profitable once inevitable Chinese contracts have been signed IMHO. Go you good thing.

The Share issue in May at 5 cents per share looks really good now. To be honest I am trying to find any material downside risk at this stage. It all looks very positive based on the potential markets they are targeting.

HITMAN
29-10-2020, 04:56 PM
Présentation out today, positives are there.

► Sales YTD +69% vs. last year, NZD (April-Aug’19 to April-Aug’20, unaudited)
► Sales of SUS +79% YTD vs last year, units (April-Aug’19 to April-Aug’20, unaudited)
►Milestone of 100 installed devices achieved (devices that are used for screening in key countries)
►Approval from Vietnamese Ministry of Health and commercial roll-out in major Hanoi hospital
►Further progress with COGA with 2nd province initial trial results exceeding expectations
►Further progress with clinical educational program in Russia
►Appointment of a specialized medical device distributor for Eastern Europe (Aspironix) to cover 3 countries: Czech, Slovak and Poland (17m screening population)
►Updated branding and visual identity rolled out

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/TRU/362239/333849.pdf

DISC: Holding and a strong supporter.

Lion_graf
04-11-2020, 09:19 AM
NZX
Back
TruScreen Results Half Year Ended 30 September 2020
4/11/2020, 8:30 am INTERIM
NZX Announcement

4 November 2020

TruScreen Unaudited Preliminary Results for the Half-Year ended 30 September 2020

Highlights for HY2020:
 Operational SUS sales volume growth of +80% over 1H 2019;
 Expansion in China, with installed devices in new hospitals up 40% YOY;
 Expansion into Vietnam with MOH approval, and first shipment of product;
 Appointment of distributors in Eastern Europe, Aspironix s.r.o and MPG d.o.o Beograd for the Balkans;
 Appointment of replacement distributor in Mexico, Sunbird S.A. de C.V.; and
 Successful $5.243m (before costs) capital raising completed in May/June 2020.

Cervical cancer technology company TruScreen Group Limited (NZX: TRU) (the Company, TruScreen) announces its preliminary unaudited half-yearly results for the period ended 30 September 2020. TruScreen continued to make commercial progress throughout the period.

Unaudited Preliminary Half-Yearly Financial Results for the period ended 30 September 2020 (1H 2021)

The Company reported a bottom-line loss of $1.5m (2019: $1.0m). The major contributor to that loss was a reduction of $0.7m in the Australian research and development tax offset refund. The 2019 result included the impact of share-based payments of $0.3m attributable to that half-year (1H) period.

Product revenue at $0.6m (2019: $0.76m) was down 22% on the prior year. Note that the 2019 period benefitted from sales to Zimbabwe of $0.28m billed and shipped in Financial Year (FY) 2018. However, the application of NZ IFRS 15 required that this be recognised as sales on receipt of cash early in FY 2019. On a shipped and billed basis, sales were up 24%, and Single Use Sensor (SUS) revenues grew 85% on the prior period. SUS sales by volume shipped increased by 80% year on year (YOY), largely attributable to China.

Net operating cash outflow was $1.6m (1H 2019: $1.7m). Cash operating costs were 5% lower in the six months, at $1.8m (1H 2019: $1.9m). The loss for the six months included a non-cash amortisation and depreciation charge of $0.35m (1H 2019: $0.30m).

At 30 September 2020, the Company had cash and cash equivalents of $4.47m. A capital raise of $4.97m (net of costs) was completed in April/May 2020. The capital raising was undertaken via a successful over-subscribed Share Purchase Plan and a private placement.

Operational update

TruScreen continued to make significant commercial progress in the six months to 30 September 2020, notwithstanding the challenges presented by COVID-19.

• China screening continues to produce outstanding results
The China Obstetrics and Gynaecology Association’s (COGA) ongoing national clinical trial that originally planned to screen over 20,000 women has been reduced to 10,000 patients due to interruptions from COVID-19 lockdowns. The COGA trial is being conducted in 100 top-tier public hospitals across 10 provinces in China. The trial is comparing the TruScreen’s technology to Liquid Based Cytology (LBC), and HPV DNA testing (HPV). This large-scale trial is targeting as the main outcome a nationwide consensus on the application of TruScreen’s technology in China.

Preliminary trial results from Sichuan Province were presented by the lead investigator of the COGA project in Sichuan Province, at COGA’s annual congress in September 2020. The Sichuan trial covered 14 hospitals and 1,243 patients in the data analysis.

The preliminary results from the Sichuan Province trial were better than, or at least on parity with, tests for HPV (Human Papillomavirus DNA Test) and LBC (Liquid-based Cytology). These results confirm trial results from Hunan Province that were announced in 2019.

TruScreen’s China distributor has increased the number of in-use TruScreen cervical cancer screening devices from 49 to 69 over the course of the half-year, adding new hospitals in the Municipality of Shanghai and the Provinces of Sichuan, Hunan, Guangdong, Shandong, Jiangsu, Guangxi, Shan’xi, and Guizhou.

• Vietnam – Approval from Vietnam Government’s Ministry of Health (MOH)

After a successful clinical trial covering 989 patients, the Company received approval from the Ministry of Health (MOH) of the Vietnam Government for the commercial rollout of the TruScreen cervical cancer screening device.

This landmark approval is granted initially for the Hanoi Obstetrics and Gynaecology Hospital (HOGH). It is anticipated that further rollouts across other public and private hospitals in Vietnam will occur this financial year.

• Distributor development
Prominent medical device distributor Aspironix s.r.o (Aspironix) was appointed exclusive distributor for the Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Poland. These countries have a combined cervical cancer addressable screening population of over 17.91 million women, presenting a significant market opportunity for the Company.

A further distributor, MPG d.o.o Beograd, was appointed with responsibility for Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia, and Macedonia.

• Corporate

Capital Raise

With the strong support of shareholders, the Company raised $5.243m before costs in April/May 2020, with a Share Purchase Plan raising $3m through the issue of 74,860,021 shares at 5 cents each and a further $2.243m through an over-subscribed placement of 30,000,000 shares at 5 cents each.

Enhanced Team Capability

The Company appointed Victoria Potarina, an executive with more than 18 years’ experience at Johnson & Johnson (J & J) and other blue-chip multinational companies in FMCG, OTC, medical devices and healthcare, as CEO on 2 March 2020.

The team was further strengthened during 1H 2021 with the appointment of;
Edmond Capcelea as Chief Technology Officer. Edmond holds a Master’s Degree in Engineering Physics, and his previous roles include Divisional Director Head of Implants and Design Development at Cochlear Limited, and Senior Vice President of Research and Development at Saluda Medical. TruScreen also appointed
Dr Beata Edling MD, PhD, MBA as Medical Affairs Lead. Beata’s previous roles include Executive Medical Director Amgen, Eli Lily, Sanofi.
Jerome Villalon as Senior Software Engineer. Jerome holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Communications Technology from UTS.

Outlook

TruScreen’s goals for FY 2021 and beyond:

• Achieve >160 commercially installed devices across key markets by March 2021 (+100% on 2020)
• Target COGA consensus in China on TruScreen as a primary cervical cancer screening tool
• Increase commercial coverage in Russia, following COVID-19 recovery
• Achieve China manufacture for China TruScreen device requirements
• Through research and development and process optimisation reduce cost of production of both the TruScreen device and SUS
• Expand market presence in Eastern Europe

Commenting on the outlook, TruScreen CEO Victoria Potarina said,

“In the last 6 months Truscreen has advanced substantially in it’s transformational phase. The reinforced team has identified a number of key projects which will give us greater access to the China market, improve the Company’s gross margin and optimise our go to market capabilities.

Our results this half year have been impacted by COVID-19, nonetheless Truscreen has a solid growth plan which is expected to build sustainable SUS revenue streams from diverse markets over the medium term once the COVID-19 effect subsides”.

- ENDS -

For more information, visit www.TruScreen.com or contact:

TruScreen
Victoria Potarina
CEO
victorinapotarina@truscreen.com

TruScreen
Guy Robertson
CFO
guyrobertson@truscreen.com

Investors
Investor Relations
Phone: +61 2 9237 2801
TruScreen@we-buchan.com

Downloads
TruScreen Results Template 30 September 2020
TruScreen Unaudited Interim Condensed Financial Statements 30 September 2020
TruScreen Half Year Results Announcement 30 September 2020
© Copyright 2020 NZX Limited
Website Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
Announcements

tango
04-11-2020, 10:01 AM
Meh. Still a long way from profitability and limited penetration into the markets they are in

HITMAN
09-11-2020, 08:54 AM
Another capital raise and ASX listing application.

INTENTION TO MAKE APPLICATION FOR DUAL LISTING OF TRUSCREEN’S SHARES ON THE ASX
Cervical cancer screening technology company, TruScreen Group Limited (NZX: TRU) advises that it intends to undertake a capital raising initiative, by way of a public offer, to raise up to a maximum of NZD$2 million (“Offer”) in conjunction with the dual listing of its shares on the ASX.
An application will shortly be made to ASX, after the Product Disclosure Statement (“PDS”) in support of the Offer has been lodged on the Offer Register, for TruScreen to be admitted to the Official List of ASX as an ASX Foreign Exempt Listing and for quotation of the new shares to be offered in Australia on the ASX. If TruScreen is admitted to the official list of ASX, then those Australian based investors in the Offer will have their Shares quoted on the ASX.
Purpose of the Offer
The purpose of the Offer is to raise not less than NZ$1.0 million and not more than NZ$ 2 million of new capital through the issue of up to a maximum of 28,571,428 million new ordinary fully paid shares in TruScreen at an issue price of NZD 7 cents (AUD 6.5 cents).
The money raised under the Offer will be applied towards the following initiatives:
• Investment in team capabilities for business expansion;
• Establish device manufacturing in China for Chinese operations;
• Reduce the cost of the product via R&D initiatives;
• Market development through market access/medical affairs capability;
• Costs associated with the Offer and dual listing; and
• General working capital.
This Offer is conditional upon the ASX approving the admission of the Company to the Official List of the ASX as an ASX Foreign Exempt Listing and for quotation of the Shares on the ASX on or before that Closing Date (as that date may be varied from time to time). In the event that this condition is not satisfied, then this Offer will not proceed, and all application moneys received by the Company will be refunded to investors in full and without deduction within 5 business days.
Key terms of the offer
Description of securities being offered Ordinary fully paid shares
Price NZD 7 cents per Share, or AUD 6.5 cents per Share
Intended Opening Date of the Offer 26 November 2020
Intended Closing Date 18 December 2020
Number or amount of the equity securities being offered The Offer has been divided in to two geographic pools. A pool of 14,285,714 new Shares ($NZD1 million) has been set aside for subscription by Australian Residents (“Australian Pool”). A pool of 7,142,857 new Shares (NZD$500,000) has been set aside for subscription by New Zealand Residents (“NZ Pool”).
In the event that one of the geographic pools is undersubscribed, then the balance of that pool may be allocated to the other pool for subscription.
The Board of TruScreen has the discretion to accept oversubscriptions of up to a maximum of 7,142,857 new Shares representing a maximum of $500,000. In the event that the Offer is fully subscribed and the Board resolves to accept oversubscriptions to the maximum level of NZ$2,000,000, the maximum number of Shares that can be offered under the Offer is 28,571,428 Shares.
Any oversubscriptions received shall be apportioned as between the two geographic pools referred to above, in the same proportions as each of the two geographic pools represent, as a percentage of the total Offer.
Scaling TruScreen may scale applications at its sole discretion.
The above dates are subject to change at the discretion of the Board of TruScreen, subject to compliance with NZX Listing Rules and ASX and ASIC requirements.
A copy of the PDS and collateral information will be released to the market once the PDS has been finalised and registered on the Offer Register in New Zealand.
TruScreen will advise the market once it has received confirmation from the ASX that its application for admission to the Official List on the ASX has been approved, and the Offer is unconditional.
Truscreen is being advised, in New Zealand, by CM Partners Limited.

whatsup
09-11-2020, 09:17 AM
Another capital raise and ASX listing application.

INTENTION TO MAKE APPLICATION FOR DUAL LISTING OF TRUSCREEN’S SHARES ON THE ASX
Cervical cancer screening technology company, TruScreen Group Limited (NZX: TRU) advises that it intends to undertake a capital raising initiative, by way of a public offer, to raise up to a maximum of NZD$2 million (“Offer”) in conjunction with the dual listing of its shares on the ASX.
An application will shortly be made to ASX, after the Product Disclosure Statement (“PDS”) in support of the Offer has been lodged on the Offer Register, for TruScreen to be admitted to the Official List of ASX as an ASX Foreign Exempt Listing and for quotation of the new shares to be offered in Australia on the ASX. If TruScreen is admitted to the official list of ASX, then those Australian based investors in the Offer will have their Shares quoted on the ASX.
Purpose of the Offer
The purpose of the Offer is to raise not less than NZ$1.0 million and not more than NZ$ 2 million of new capital through the issue of up to a maximum of 28,571,428 million new ordinary fully paid shares in TruScreen at an issue price of NZD 7 cents (AUD 6.5 cents).
The money raised under the Offer will be applied towards the following initiatives:
• Investment in team capabilities for business expansion;
• Establish device manufacturing in China for Chinese operations;
• Reduce the cost of the product via R&D initiatives;
• Market development through market access/medical affairs capability;
• Costs associated with the Offer and dual listing; and
• General working capital.
This Offer is conditional upon the ASX approving the admission of the Company to the Official List of the ASX as an ASX Foreign Exempt Listing and for quotation of the Shares on the ASX on or before that Closing Date (as that date may be varied from time to time). In the event that this condition is not satisfied, then this Offer will not proceed, and all application moneys received by the Company will be refunded to investors in full and without deduction within 5 business days.
Key terms of the offer
Description of securities being offered Ordinary fully paid shares
Price NZD 7 cents per Share, or AUD 6.5 cents per Share
Intended Opening Date of the Offer 26 November 2020
Intended Closing Date 18 December 2020
Number or amount of the equity securities being offered The Offer has been divided in to two geographic pools. A pool of 14,285,714 new Shares ($NZD1 million) has been set aside for subscription by Australian Residents (“Australian Pool”). A pool of 7,142,857 new Shares (NZD$500,000) has been set aside for subscription by New Zealand Residents (“NZ Pool”).
In the event that one of the geographic pools is undersubscribed, then the balance of that pool may be allocated to the other pool for subscription.
The Board of TruScreen has the discretion to accept oversubscriptions of up to a maximum of 7,142,857 new Shares representing a maximum of $500,000. In the event that the Offer is fully subscribed and the Board resolves to accept oversubscriptions to the maximum level of NZ$2,000,000, the maximum number of Shares that can be offered under the Offer is 28,571,428 Shares.
Any oversubscriptions received shall be apportioned as between the two geographic pools referred to above, in the same proportions as each of the two geographic pools represent, as a percentage of the total Offer.
Scaling TruScreen may scale applications at its sole discretion.
The above dates are subject to change at the discretion of the Board of TruScreen, subject to compliance with NZX Listing Rules and ASX and ASIC requirements.
A copy of the PDS and collateral information will be released to the market once the PDS has been finalised and registered on the Offer Register in New Zealand.
TruScreen will advise the market once it has received confirmation from the ASX that its application for admission to the Official List on the ASX has been approved, and the Offer is unconditional.
Truscreen is being advised, in New Zealand, by CM Partners Limited.

I see along with another C R that TRU is applying for a listing in Aust, is this a case of returning to the country where this oufit came from , how many years ago was that and still to my mind no real creditable endorsement of its value or efficacy - FDA etc !!

nevchev
09-11-2020, 09:18 AM
What a shame.Thought they were making ground but hand out again,more dilution and all followed by the sp pulling back once again

tango
09-11-2020, 01:36 PM
What a shame.Thought they were making ground but hand out again,more dilution and all followed by the sp pulling back once again

I’m thinking of exiting

I mean, seriously? Another capital raising. Last time they accepted over subscriptions and still seem to be burning through that money. They aren’t making the sort of inroads that they need to make. Lots of press releases about new markets but when you look at the numbers the uptake of those new markets is not enough. They need far greater penetration in each of those markets to be profitable and have a sustainable company

Great product but... they should have done their numbers before the first capital raising

whatsup
09-11-2020, 02:58 PM
I’m thinking of exiting

I mean, seriously? Another capital raising. Last time they accepted over subscriptions and still seem to be burning through that money. They aren’t making the sort of inroads that they need to make. Lots of press releases about new markets but when you look at the numbers the uptake of those new markets is not enough. They need far greater penetration in each of those markets to be profitable and have a sustainable company

Great product but... they should have done their numbers before the first capital raising

Smoke and mirrors IMHO ?

Lion_graf
09-11-2020, 03:14 PM
I'm still positive they are on the right track.. I dont think its unreasonable to ask for a capital raise when we have seen a solid rise over the last couple months. If there is one company that needs it its TRU

tango
09-11-2020, 03:37 PM
I'm still positive they are on the right track.. I dont think its unreasonable to ask for a capital raise when we have seen a solid rise over the last couple months. If there is one company that needs it its TRU

The last capital raising was less than 6 months ago. They need to a proper budget and go big and ask for $10m or whatever they need rather than drip feeding in capital raising on a regular basis. To me this is poor management and inadequate long term planning

“18 May 2020
Truscreen Limited Share Purchase Plan Closes Oversubscribed

Share Purchase Plan (SPP) and Share Placement raises $3.743 million”

Lion_graf
09-11-2020, 03:56 PM
The last capital raising was less than 6 months ago. They need to a proper budget and go big and ask for $10m or whatever they need rather than drip feeding in capital raising on a regular basis. To me this is poor management and inadequate long term planning

“18 May 2020
Truscreen Limited Share Purchase Plan Closes Oversubscribed

Share Purchase Plan (SPP) and Share Placement raises $3.743 million”

Definitely poor planning as you say. Dont want to see continuous CR's and end up like NTL. However they have a good product and are looking to truly penetrate other markets effectively. If your going to list on the ASX why not kill two birds and have a CR to boot.

tango
09-11-2020, 04:00 PM
Definitely poor planning as you say. Dont want to see continuous CR's and end up like NTL. However they have a good product and are looking to truly penetrate other markets effectively. If your going to list on the ASX why not kill two birds and have a CR to boot.

The product is AMAZING and it makes sense to raise capital with a dual listing but the lack of long range planning is a major concern.

whatsup
09-11-2020, 04:08 PM
The product is AMAZING and it makes sense to raise capital with a dual listing but the lack of long range planning is a major concern.

IMHO AMAZING for the fish heads , money for what achievements so far ?

Lion_graf
09-11-2020, 04:16 PM
IMHO AMAZING for the fish heads , money for what achievements so far ?

This year alone

TruScreen’s China distributor has increased the number of in-use TruScreen cervical cancer screening devices from 49 to 69 over the course of the half-year, adding new hospitals in the Municipality of Shanghai and the Provinces of Sichuan, Hunan, Guangdong, Shandong, Jiangsu, Guangxi, Shan’xi, and Guizhou.

After a successful clinical trial covering 989 patients, the Company received approval from the Ministry of Health (MOH) of the Vietnam Government for the commercial rollout of the TruScreen cervical cancer screening device.

This landmark approval is granted initially for the Hanoi Obstetrics and Gynaecology Hospital (HOGH). It is anticipated that further rollouts across other public and private hospitals in Vietnam will occur this financial year.

whatsup
09-11-2020, 04:26 PM
This year alone

Independent ( non company ) verification please?

Lion_graf
09-11-2020, 05:01 PM
Independent ( non company ) verification please?

This is from a recent article unread from a chinese source

Professor Zhang Guonan said that the difficulty in achieving the 2030 global strategic goal of the WHO Global Strategy for the accelerated Elimination of Cervical Cancer is to improve the quality of screening / treatment in low and middle countries, and that digital technology in the area of screening and treatment can further support the effectiveness of the planning in the WHO Director-General's report. At the same time, TS, a new generation of cervical cancer screening technology recommended by WHO, has the characteristics of real-time, earlier detection and objective and accurate. Unlike cytology, TS can not only detect surface epithelial cells, but also identify cervical tissue base and basal layer. Therefore, artificial intelligence cervical cancer real-time screening technology is of great value in the realization of WHO global accelerated elimination strategy for cervical cancer. It is a new technology more suitable for Chinese people, which can improve the accuracy and quality of cervical cancer screening.

And I have plenty more sources ;)

whatsup
09-11-2020, 05:07 PM
This is from a recent article unread from a chinese source

Professor Zhang Guonan said that the difficulty in achieving the 2030 global strategic goal of the WHO Global Strategy for the accelerated Elimination of Cervical Cancer is to improve the quality of screening / treatment in low and middle countries, and that digital technology in the area of screening and treatment can further support the effectiveness of the planning in the WHO Director-General's report. At the same time, TS, a new generation of cervical cancer screening technology recommended by WHO, has the characteristics of real-time, earlier detection and objective and accurate. Unlike cytology, TS can not only detect surface epithelial cells, but also identify cervical tissue base and basal layer. Therefore, artificial intelligence cervical cancer real-time screening technology is of great value in the realization of WHO global accelerated elimination strategy for cervical cancer. It is a new technology more suitable for Chinese people, which can improve the accuracy and quality of cervical cancer screening.

And I have plenty more sources ;)

Yeh right as I said "verification from an independent source" not an inside patsy, its like arguing with the mother-in-law with you guys or guysses !!!!

tango
09-11-2020, 05:18 PM
Does anyone know, what is the average annual income from each screening device? So if China has gone from 49-69 devices what does this mean in revenue???

whatsup
09-11-2020, 05:25 PM
Does anyone know, what is the average annual income from each screening device? So if China has gone from 49-69 devices what does this mean in revenue???

Nothing they are all on appro .

Lion_graf
09-11-2020, 05:36 PM
Yeh right as I said "verification from an independent source" not an inside patsy, its like arguing with the mother-in-law with you guys or guysses !!!!

Are you are holder? That was an article nothing to do with truscreen apart from that one paragraph I quoted. it was translated from chinese to english from a chinese site. I'm definitely not trying to convince you to invest as I don't really care whether you do or not.

whatsup
09-11-2020, 06:00 PM
Are you are holder? That was an article nothing to do with truscreen apart from that one paragraph I quoted. it was translated from chinese to english from a chinese site. I'm definitely not trying to convince you to invest as I don't really care whether you do or not.

IMHO if you read the history of this outfit, where its genesis is from , who and how and you should run a mile.

Lion_graf
09-11-2020, 06:51 PM
IMHO if you read the history of this outfit, where its genesis is from , who and how and you should run a mile.

New CEO

UK CEO of Johnson & Johnsom appointed this year.

LifeScan Managing Director of Eastern Europe, a US$200 million turnover business. During her time in this position, Ms Potarina successfully facilitated a market share turnaround in Russia and consistent year-on-year double-digit growth in Eastern Europe.

The inventor is Professor Coppleson, an internationally renowned expert in the field of colposcopy and cervical cancer;

Obtained Japanese certification, European CE certification, and more than 50 international patents;

It was included in the "Australia 100 Years Best Creative Products" by the Australian Government;

It was launched in 2003 and is widely used worldwide, such as: Australia, Britain, Italy, Poland, Russia, New Zealand, Spain, Brazil, South Africa, Singapore, South Korea , Japan etc

What are you suggesting I should be aware of? I know they have been around a long time.. and cap raises etc. But what health company doesn't?

Not The Chosen One
09-11-2020, 06:56 PM
Originally Posted by Lion_graf

Originally Posted by whatsup

Answer their question - are you a holder? You've been posting negative stuff on this thread since 2014 - 6 long years of bitterness, maybe? Did you get burned from their previous life? It seems strange that you'd be so negative on a thread for this long....

HITMAN
09-11-2020, 08:13 PM
Originally Posted by Lion_graf

Originally Posted by whatsup

Answer their question - are you a holder? You've been posting negative stuff on this thread since 2014 - 6 long years of bitterness, maybe? Did you get burned from their previous life? It seems strange that you'd be so negative on a thread for this long....

Whatsup is just a simple troll, he adds nothing, always demands facts, when presented with them talks about Fish Heads and doesn't provide any facts. He is a bore to read and actually stops people posting and asking questions on this thread as they can't be bothered putting up with his BS. He is part of the problem with Forums like this. 6 years is a long time to hear the record repeating.

The market took the announcement well, I was expecting a drop below 8 cents... It still may happen. I'm in the black so happy with my holding. I think they have a long way to go, and I'm happy to sit on the wave for several years and see where their development pushes them. They are looking to be the Primary test in many countries, it just takes a heck of a long time to get these past the testing phase and proven results into profitable meaningful sales. I, like everyone want this to happen quicker, but you can't short cut the process. It's medical so nothing happens overnight. COVID-19 certainly hasn't helped, but forward motion is still happening, happy to see the testing requirement dropping down to 10,000 people in China, A bit more achievable in these times.

whatsup
09-11-2020, 09:46 PM
New CEO

UK CEO of Johnson & Johnsom appointed this year.

LifeScan Managing Director of Eastern Europe, a US$200 million turnover business. During her time in this position, Ms Potarina successfully facilitated a market share turnaround in Russia and consistent year-on-year double-digit growth in Eastern Europe.

The inventor is Professor Coppleson, an internationally renowned expert in the field of colposcopy and cervical cancer;

Obtained Japanese certification, European CE certification, and more than 50 international patents;

It was included in the "Australia 100 Years Best Creative Products" by the Australian Government;

It was launched in 2003 and is widely used worldwide, such as: Australia, Britain, Italy, Poland, Russia, New Zealand, Spain, Brazil, South Africa, Singapore, South Korea , Japan etc

What are you suggesting I should be aware of? I know they have been around a long time.. and cap raises etc. But what health company doesn't?

Please go back and read the total history of this "invention " and how we have got to where we are today

whatsup
09-11-2020, 09:50 PM
Well well well, Mr Joyce and Sorehead are up to it again! The PEB bulls will love this one as well!

Heres is the announcement today:

https://nzx.com/regulators/NZXR/announcements/257283

Shareholders include Theresa Gattung, ex CEO of Telecom, Chris Francis of AugustaAlso Phil Norman (ex Chairman of Xero), Peter Herdson (bigwig of Colliers NZ).*

John Andrew Sorensen controls a further 7.39% through IDL Trustees, a further 7.39% through CBT Trustees, *and a Michael Sorensen has just under 0.5% as well. The Masfens are there in Albert Nominees.

Oh joy, let me get my money ready for November 12!

BE VERY CAREFUL OUT THERE ST MEMBERS

HITMAN read.

whatsup
09-11-2020, 09:50 PM
20 year old Aussie thing that didn't fly and is no better than the incumbent PAP test and cytology?
Why would this interest PEB bulls?

HITMAN read.

whatsup
09-11-2020, 09:51 PM
So many red flags here. Testing in Poland and China? Previously failed after J&J backed out? Not wanting FDA approval "because it will cost millions"? Four staff in Sydney? No sales to Western countries? Good lord!!!

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/industries/63060366/Truscreen-to-list-on-NZAX-this-week

HITMAN read.

whatsup
09-11-2020, 09:52 PM
Sorensons have their paws ALL OVER THIS

https://opencorporates.com/companies/nz/4585779

Custodian nominees is also a favourite moniker used by them.

HITMAN read.

whatsup
09-11-2020, 09:53 PM
Quick Synopsis

Product is not as good/ accurate as current cervical screening methods (pap smear etc). The business is based on its cost effectiveness and is targeting developing countries where total Health Care spend does not warrant having full cervical screening programs as they are in the western world.

The business used to be listed in Au, was once worth about $200m (equity). GFC came through wiped them out (well thats the story they told me)

I believe it is an old hand/ owner of a debt facility wanting to reinvigirate the company and also wanted to sell down some of his stake at the same time they were rasingin new equity from NZ invetsors as the AU market was exhausted as a place to raise capital (ie everyone said no).

I actually have no idea why someone invested in the first place to warrant a compliance listing, however they got there.

The whole R&D team etc was displaced after the business went bust a few years ago. It is a business full of risk, in no way comparable with PEB except for possibly the industry.

This business will never operate as a going concern (in my view) due to the relative perofrmance of the technology vs other market options. Therefore would be very unlikely to invest based on that principle.

Also unsure how much developing countries would be willing to invest in cervical screening programs, cant imagine its top of the priority list anyway.

HITMAN read

whatsup
09-11-2020, 09:54 PM
Suggest others others read from page 45 onwards of prospectus.

Over $86M cumulative losses.

Recent cap raise at 10 cents with Sorenson in large.

We all know where the SP hike early on has come from. Very reminiscent of Snakk!

Play with fire...

HITMAN more reading

whatsup
09-11-2020, 09:56 PM
So reading between the lines ( of a SNK nature ) and if the angles paid .0005 per share for their last round of shares that they will start dumping sometime soon as , to my knowledge there is no condition in place preventing them from doing so, but if there is a C R then that will put off that happening until post C R .
With this in mind no one but NO ONE should want to touch this "investment " until the S P has returned to some where near its true value and guesses as to what that is is ...... ?
How much did you say the losses were up until listing ?

HITMAN are you still reading?

haewai
09-11-2020, 09:58 PM
Thanks whatsup.

HITMAN
10-11-2020, 12:02 AM
HITMAN are you still reading?

indeed. So you can copy n paste. Great work.

The original TruScreen device has been developed, it now surpasses or equals PAP Smear results in every test. That is a huge step forward. Originally when launched they were talking about using the device alongside PAP smear testing to improve accuracy. Now it out performs the incumbent. It stands on its own as a better, faster, more comfortable and quicker option. They’re currently working on version 3 which one can guess would be to further improve results. It took a complete redevelopment, and the risk of stopping version one to create a better product, which they succeeded in doing. Using a heap of cash and shareholder money and patience.

A lot of the founders put in at 10 cents. So what. I can’t See them pumping and dumping, after 6 or more years if it does succeed then good on them for taking the risk.

The company is making steps forward while developing new markets. Let’s see where they are in 24 months. You would hope they’d be making real sales by then. If not they will tread water and keep stinging shareholders. WDT comes to mind.

whatsup
10-11-2020, 03:21 PM
indeed. So you can copy n paste. Great work.

The original TruScreen device has been developed, it now surpasses or equals PAP Smear results in every test. That is a huge step forward. Originally when launched they were talking about using the device alongside PAP smear testing to improve accuracy. Now it out performs the incumbent. It stands on its own as a better, faster, more comfortable and quicker option. They’re currently working on version 3 which one can guess would be to further improve results. It took a complete redevelopment, and the risk of stopping version one to create a better product, which they succeeded in doing. Using a heap of cash and shareholder money and patience.

A lot of the founders put in at 10 cents. So what. I can’t See them pumping and dumping, after 6 or more years if it does succeed then good on them for taking the risk.

The company is making steps forward while developing new markets. Let’s see where they are in 24 months. You would hope they’d be making real sales by then. If not they will tread water and keep stinging shareholders. WDT comes to mind.

Yeh right leopards don't etc ----. !

percy
11-11-2020, 09:41 PM
I watched TRU's NZX Retail Investor Webinar presentation this afternoon.
Worthwhile product in the medical sector.
However, selling a product or service to very poor people in China,Vietnam,India,Russia, really needs some one, or some organization such as WHO, with a lot of money to buy their product,and make it widely available..
Truscreen have a hard road to hoe.Will take time and a great deal of capital.

ps I have shares in UCM, a now profitable Aussie company selling medical devices.Been a long journey for them,and the road ahead still looks very difficult.

whatsup
12-11-2020, 09:20 AM
I watched TRU's NZX Retail Investor Webinar presentation this afternoon.
Worthwhile product in the medical sector.
However, selling a product or service to very poor people in China,Vietnam,India,Russia, really needs some one, or some organization such as WHO, with a lot of money to buy their product,and make it widely available..
Truscreen have a hard road to hoe.Will take time and a great deal of capital.

ps I have shares in UCM, a now profitable Aussie company selling medical devices.Been a long journey for them,and the road ahead still looks very difficult.

Percy, IMHO the only reason that they have targeted "third world/ poor countries " is that imo "first world " countries will not touch TRU,s product !

percy
12-11-2020, 10:45 AM
Percy, IMHO the only reason that they have targeted "third world/ poor countries " is that imo "first world " countries will not touch TRU,s product !

That crossed my mind too.
I think expensive products with large margins have more likelihood of success.

tango
12-11-2020, 12:04 PM

Nothing they are all on appro .
Hang on, I thought this was like the razor blades model. Get people to buy the razor and then make money on each refill of disposable blades.

The money is made on the disposable Single Use Sensor (SUS) for each scan. The scanning device is a one-off cost.

I didn't word the question well. My question is how much money do they make on each SUS? How many scans annually would each device do and therefore how many SUS are sold for each device and the resulting profit?

tango
12-11-2020, 12:08 PM
That crossed my mind too.
I think expensive products with large margins have more likelihood of success.

Recurring revenue from each disposable disposable Single Use Sensor (SUS) can add up fast. I don't know how much each is, but this is a volume business. The more scans, the more $$$

As for third world, the rationale is that third world countries have lower testing rates, lack qualified stuff to conduct cervical smears and examinations, inadequate hygiene for smears and examinations, and lack lab facilities to process the tests.

Having said that I would love to see NZ use this. I would be more inclined to get checked regularly if I didn't have to go through the smear process. It's not fun and the idea of instant results is hugely appealing. I don't know if TRU have tried to get it into NZ doctors. The way doctors are funded for smears might have something to do with it.

Chippie
12-11-2020, 01:00 PM
From memory I am 90% sure they stated assumed revenue of $1M p/a for Single Use Sensor's for every 10 Devices. Not sure I read this in a presentation or if it was stated by the speaker and expect this is based on an assumption of how many sensors will be used during trial so could be 50% of $1m initially (which is an absolute guess but okay for guesstimates)?

The presentation 20th April 2020 states
- 88 Devices in China, Mexico and Russia
- SUS revenue will grow at a higher rate
than Device revenue
- SUS revenue will become a sustainable
recurring revenue stream
- The device has an expected lifetime
of 5-7 years and the SUS is used
once per test per patient
- Further roll-out in China to reach installed devices
base of min 70 hospitals (+43% vs 2020)

Since the April announcement
06 May 2020
- April 2020 the TruScreen cervical screening device became operational in four new hospitals
in the Shanghai Municipality and in Sichuan Province. These hospitals conducted around one
hundred patient screening tests using TruScreen handheld real-time device during the month.
- This increases the number of hospitals (in China)
actively using the TruScreen cervical screening device on a commercial basis from forty nine
to fifty eight, an 18% increase over March 2020

So currently so 97 Devices are confirmed as being used.

The Oct update also stated an additional 100 hospitals are in the pipeline for China. Also stated that Central Europe and Vietnam are coming on board.

Chippie
12-11-2020, 01:09 PM

They are not targeting third world countries. They have targeted 7 countries that combine to have 1 Billion women aged between 24 and 65 that are eligible for screening.

China, India, Russia, Eastern Europe are definitely not 3rd world countries.

percy
12-11-2020, 01:29 PM
From memory I am 90% sure they stated assumed revenue of $1M p/a for Single Use Sensor's for every 10 Devices. Not sure I read this in a presentation or if it was stated by the speaker and expect this is based on an assumption of how many sensors will be used during trial so could be 50% of $1m initially (which is an absolute guess but okay for guesstimates)?

The presentation 20th April 2020 states
- 88 Devices in China, Mexico and Russia
- SUS revenue will grow at a higher rate
than Device revenue
- SUS revenue will become a sustainable
recurring revenue stream
- The device has an expected lifetime
of 5-7 years and the SUS is used
once per test per patient
- Further roll-out in China to reach installed devices
base of min 70 hospitals (+43% vs 2020)

Since the April announcement
06 May 2020
- April 2020 the TruScreen cervical screening device became operational in four new hospitals
in the Shanghai Municipality and in Sichuan Province. These hospitals conducted around one
hundred patient screening tests using TruScreen handheld real-time device during the month.
- This increases the number of hospitals (in China)
actively using the TruScreen cervical screening device on a commercial basis from forty nine
to fifty eight, an 18% increase over March 2020

So currently so 97 Devices are confirmed as being used.

The Oct update also stated an additional 100 hospitals are in the pipeline for China. Also stated that Central Europe and Vietnam are coming on board.

From the presentation ,they are expecting 160 Devices doing 1000 tests per device a year at $7 per test.
So if they get to 160,and every device did 1,000 tests,ie 2 a week, each device would earn $7,000 pa ,so times 160 ['devices] gives us $1,120,000 total gross revenue.

Chippie
12-11-2020, 01:30 PM
sorry, one last post from me. I just finished reading the Oct update and they have stated that they plan to double the number of Devices (81 as at March) to 160 by March 2021.

So the challenge is most likely to be around manufacturing and distribution. So the following extract from 10/11/2020 is encouraging (if they can make it happen)
- The establishment of a manufacturing facility in China will achieve a lower manufacturing cost, and by registering TruScreen as a domestic product will remove the bias against foreign products for use in public health programs in China.

Chippie
12-11-2020, 01:49 PM
From the presentation ,they are expecting 160 Devices doing 1000 tests per device a year at $7 per test.
So if they get to 160,and every device did 1,000 tests,ie 2 a week, each device would earn $7,000 pa ,so times 160 ['devices] gives us $1,120,000 total gross revenue.

Can you confirm which presentation or page stated $7 per test? Imust have missed it.

FY20 they had sales revenue of $1.3M with 81 Devices confirmed. They had $2.5M gross revenue but I am not sure how much of this was from R&D grants versus sales booked from the previous year . Noting that 9 new hospitals were only signed up in the last quarter of the year so probably sales booked without the corresponding revenue coming in.

percy
12-11-2020, 02:19 PM
It was stated in yesterday's NZX Webinar by Victoria Potarina .It may have been when answering a question at the end of her presentation.
You could ask issuerelationships@nzx.com for a replay of the presentation.

Davexl
12-11-2020, 02:30 PM
sorry, one last post from me. I just finished reading the Oct update and they have stated that they plan to double the number of Devices (81 as at March) to 160 by March 2021.

So the challenge is most likely to be around manufacturing and distribution. So the following extract from 10/11/2020 is encouraging (if they can make it happen)
- The establishment of a manufacturing facility in China will achieve a lower manufacturing cost, and by registering TruScreen as a domestic product will remove the bias against foreign products for use in public health programs in China.

As a past shareholder, I would like to know what IP they had to give up on to establish a manufacturing base in China and how secure the SUS IP is from counterfeiting. That's absolutely key in my own value proposition...

tango
12-11-2020, 04:00 PM
It seems to me that this is a very long term high risk value proposition. Market penetration is low and not increasing exponentially

Davexl
12-11-2020, 04:18 PM
It seems to me that this is a very long term high risk value proposition. Market penetration is low and not increasing exponentially

I suspect there maybe IP transfer barriers that WERE in the way. Wonder what changed to get the manufacturing deal...

whatsup
12-11-2020, 07:53 PM

Now you really are catching on, IMHO smoke and mirrors, check out the fish heads for delivery?

tango
13-11-2020, 08:44 AM
Truscreen ultra PR video
https://youtu.be/IXPQ_AOVQjw

percy
17-11-2020, 03:06 PM
https://youtu.be/f2CeTQqz_Ig
Trusreen starts at approx 29.45

HITMAN
18-11-2020, 06:49 PM
https://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/news/934225/truscreen-group-ceo-talks-plans-for-asx-dual-listing-934225.html

Digs
19-11-2020, 10:29 AM
https://stockhead.com.au/health/truscreens-asx-listing-will-bring-aussie-cancer-screen-technology-home/

HITMAN
19-11-2020, 12:40 PM
https://stockhead.com.au/health/truscreens-asx-listing-will-bring-aussie-cancer-screen-technology-home/

That’s interesting...

Ho says while the cost of TruScreen devices vary by market, they generally cost around $US10,000 ($13,700) for a device, with the disposable sensor selling for $US15 to $20 each ($20 to $27).

a bit more then the $7 per unit someone mentioned earlier.

tango
19-11-2020, 04:00 PM
That’s interesting...

Ho says while the cost of TruScreen devices vary by market, they generally cost around $US10,000 ($13,700) for a device, with the disposable sensor selling for $US15 to $20 each ($20 to $27).

a bit more then the $7 per unit someone mentioned earlier.

I think $7 is the profit per unit. Someone else may have more details

percy
23-11-2020, 12:22 PM
https://www.pittstreetresearch.com/
Sorry I can not give the right link,however go to the site,then research, and scroll down until you find it;Trusreen.

HITMAN
23-11-2020, 12:42 PM
https://www.pittstreetresearch.com/
Sorry I can not give the right link,however go to the site,then research, and scroll down until you find it;Trusreen.

Try this link maybe

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5af533a312b13fb602fe7d7b/t/5fb96699db275d51d900eb10/1605985954863/TruScreen+initiation+report+-+23+November+2020.pdf

Really positive article

Lion_graf
26-11-2020, 01:32 PM
Another cap raise of 2million in conjunction with the listing on the ASX

Arthur
26-11-2020, 05:35 PM
Pitt get a valuation of 13 - 22 cents a share. Obviously a few hurdles to cross before it gets to profitability, but favourable adoption from one of the big markets could see that price look very conservative.

percy
26-11-2020, 07:40 PM
Another cap raise of 2million in conjunction with the listing on the ASX

That $2 mil will not go very far.
They will need a great deal more capital within 6 months.
Perhaps that is why the ASX listing.?

whatsup
26-11-2020, 08:25 PM

Didn't this "outfit ' have its genisus in Aussie all those years ago, something like 10-15 ?

percy
26-11-2020, 08:45 PM
Didn't this "outfit ' have its genisus in Aussie all those years ago, something like 10-15 ?

May be a case of "being born again"..?

HITMAN
27-11-2020, 04:11 AM

They had $4.4 million in bank 30 Sept. forecasting $2.6 million cash burn this year.

The company is pretty clear what they plan to do with the extra funds from the capital raise.

Investment in team capabilities for $200,000 business expansion
Establish device manufacturing in $300,000 China for Chinese operations
Reduce the cost of the product via $300,000 R&D initiatives
Market development through market $200,000 access/medical affairs capability
Costs associated with the offer $300,000 and dual listing
General working capital $200,000
Total $1,500,000

I would think they have enough funds to get them through the next 6 months. The Pitt Strret report put out with the announcement notes a require for further capital.

– Funding. Post TRU’s raise of NZ$5.2M in FY21, our modelling assumes a further equity raise of NZ$3M at NZ$0.09 per share, after which we expect TRU will have sufficient liquidity to sustainably fund its operations going forward.

After raising this $1.5 - $2 million with the ASX listing they will hopefully be in a strong cash position for the next 18-24 months. It will be interesting to see how supported this share is on the ASX. If they continue achieving there goals then times ahead could be great.

Stock888
03-12-2020, 09:10 PM
7 cents nzd omg

whatsup
03-12-2020, 09:49 PM
They had $4.4 million in bank 30 Sept. forecasting $2.6 million cash burn this year.

The company is pretty clear what they plan to do with the extra funds from the capital raise.

Investment in team capabilities for $200,000 business expansion
Establish device manufacturing in $300,000 China for Chinese operations
Reduce the cost of the product via $300,000 R&D initiatives
Market development through market $200,000 access/medical affairs capability
Costs associated with the offer $300,000 and dual listing
General working capital $200,000
Total $1,500,000

I would think they have enough funds to get them through the next 6 months. The Pitt Strret report put out with the announcement notes a require for further capital.

– Funding. Post TRU’s raise of NZ$5.2M in FY21, our modelling assumes a further equity raise of NZ$3M at NZ$0.09 per share, after which we expect TRU will have sufficient liquidity to sustainably fund its operations going forward.

After raising this $1.5 - $2 million with the ASX listing they will hopefully be in a strong cash position for the next 18-24 months. It will be interesting to see how supported this share is on the ASX. If they continue achieving there goals then times ahead could be great.

rinse repeat, rinse repeat, rinse repeat, rinse repeat, rinse repeat, rinse repeat, rinse repeat, rinse repeat, rinse repeat, rinse repeat, rinse repeat again and again and again until the poor sods get sick of funding this-------, whatever !

Pegasus2000
09-12-2020, 03:04 PM
as at 08:31:01, Wednesday 09 December, 2020 (NZDT)
OFFER: TRU: Public Offer Acceptance Reaches Target NZ$1.5 Million
TRU
09/12/2020 08:31
OFFER
PRICE SENSITIVE
REL: 0831 HRS TruScreen Group Limited

NZX Announcement

9 December 2020

PUBLIC OFFER ACCEPTANCE REACHES TARGET NZ$1.5 MILLION

As announced to the market on 9 and 26 November 2020, cervical cancer
screening technology company, TruScreen Group Limited (NZX: TRU)(TruScreen or
the Company) capital raising initiative, by way of a public offer, to raise
up to NZD$2 million ("Offer") in conjunction with TruScreen's application for
the dual listing of its shares on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX),
closes on 18 December 2020.

TruScreen is pleased to advise that acceptances have already achieved the
planned raise of NZ$1.5m and the Board has resolved to accept further
applications of up to NZ$500,000 as oversubscriptions, per the maximum raise
of NZ$2 million as stated in the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).

Applications can be made through the online application portal at
https://www.truscreenshareoffer.co.nz/. A copy of the registered PDS in
support of the Offer is available on the online application portal.
Australian applications can be made at www.onmarket.com.au

An application has been made to the ASX for TruScreen to be admitted to the
Official List of ASX as an ASX Foreign Exempt Listing and for quotation of
the new shares to be offered in Australia on the ASX.

If TruScreen is admitted to the official list of ASX, then those Australian
based investors in the Offer will initially have their Shares quoted on the
ASX. Once dual listed, shareholders can select either the Australian or New
Zealand sub-register to hold their shares to suit their investment needs.

The Offer is conditional upon the ASX approving the admission of TruScreen to
the Official List of the ASX as an ASX Foreign Exempt Listing and for the
quotation of the new shares issued to Australian investors on the ASX on or
before that Closing Date (as that date may be varied from time to time). In
the event that this condition is not satisfied, then the Offer will not
proceed, and all application moneys received by the Company will be refunded
to investors in full and without deduction within 5 business days.

-ENDS-

whatsup
09-12-2020, 03:43 PM
as at 08:31:01, Wednesday 09 December, 2020 (NZDT)
TRU
09/12/2020 08:31
OFFER
PRICE SENSITIVE
REL: 0831 HRS TruScreen Group Limited

NZX Announcement

9 December 2020

PUBLIC OFFER ACCEPTANCE REACHES TARGET NZ$1.5 MILLION

As announced to the market on 9 and 26 November 2020, cervical cancer
screening technology company, TruScreen Group Limited (NZX: TRU)(TruScreen or
the Company) capital raising initiative, by way of a public offer, to raise
up to NZD$2 million ("Offer") in conjunction with TruScreen's application for
the dual listing of its shares on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX),
closes on 18 December 2020.

TruScreen is pleased to advise that acceptances have already achieved the
planned raise of NZ$1.5m and the Board has resolved to accept further
applications of up to NZ$500,000 as oversubscriptions, per the maximum raise
of NZ$2 million as stated in the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).

Applications can be made through the online application portal at
https://www.truscreenshareoffer.co.nz/. A copy of the registered PDS in
support of the Offer is available on the online application portal.
Australian applications can be made at www.onmarket.com.au

An application has been made to the ASX for TruScreen to be admitted to the
Official List of ASX as an ASX Foreign Exempt Listing and for quotation of
the new shares to be offered in Australia on the ASX.

If TruScreen is admitted to the official list of ASX, then those Australian
based investors in the Offer will initially have their Shares quoted on the
ASX. Once dual listed, shareholders can select either the Australian or New
Zealand sub-register to hold their shares to suit their investment needs.

The Offer is conditional upon the ASX approving the admission of TruScreen to
the Official List of the ASX as an ASX Foreign Exempt Listing and for the
quotation of the new shares issued to Australian investors on the ASX on or
before that Closing Date (as that date may be varied from time to time). In
the event that this condition is not satisfied, then the Offer will not
proceed, and all application moneys received by the Company will be refunded
to investors in full and without deduction within 5 business days.

-ENDS-

IMHO POOR dumb suckers, rinse and repeat etc etc !

Lion_graf
09-12-2020, 06:17 PM

Yeah we get it whatsup. Your actually just repeating yourself. And 2 million isn't a lot of money to raise for a company like TRU. Ever heard of inflection?

GR8DAY
09-12-2020, 07:13 PM
......move over PEB. Truscreen will very soon become the next big thing on the NZX. Gathering steam right now..........13-22c Pitt Research valuation highly doable IMHO. Lets just see who's right Wattapp or Pitt. My hard earned money (and lots of it) on the latter.

Not The Chosen One
09-12-2020, 07:48 PM

Yeah we get it whatsup. Your actually just repeating yourself. And 2 million isn't a lot of money to raise for a company like TRU. Ever heard of inflection?

The guy has been repeating himself for years. So bitter and sad. He didn't answer a question a couple of us posed recently. Is he a holder? I think he got burned and lost his money from their previous life so he feels compelled to vent anytime there's and update from TRU to make himself feel better.

Will he explain himself as to why he's been so bitter for at least the last 6 years on this forum? Unlikely.

kiora
09-12-2020, 08:58 PM
A picture says a thousand words as they say.

https://stocknessmonster.com/charts/tru.nzx/

Some shares just do not have wings

Never held and never will hold
I get concerned when see investors putting their hard earned money here

HITMAN
10-12-2020, 08:13 AM
https://vimeo.com/487889878

Looks like they'll get there dual listing.

I personally don't understand the share price for the last few weeks holding so high when you can buy them direct for 7cents. But the market can be stupid sometimes. The drop yesterday was caused by people actually reading the announcement I guess.

RGR367
10-12-2020, 09:17 AM

I personally don't understand the share price for the last few weeks holding so high when you can buy them direct for 7cents. But the market can be stupid sometimes. The drop yesterday was caused by people actually reading the announcement I guess.

7 cents? I never thought that TRU could be that expensive. Pity the buyers for they probably knew not what they're doing.

Lion_graf
10-12-2020, 09:53 AM
A picture says a thousand words as they say.

https://stocknessmonster.com/charts/tru.nzx/

Some shares just do not have wings

Never held and never will hold
I get concerned when see investors putting their hard earned money here

This is just a picture showing the share price? Am I missing something here. What has the chart got to do with what your saying.. takes a lot of time for these companies to be profitable as well as a lot of money in constant R&D. When the risk comes down and see them making money it will take off.

Lion_graf
10-12-2020, 09:53 AM

You topping up HITMAN?

HITMAN
10-12-2020, 10:08 AM
You topping up HITMAN?

Yeah, happy to say I’ve applied for even more shares. It’s certainly a risk, but they have delivered on their talk, looking for confirmation of 160 units installed by end of financial year. It will show if they’re under talking and over performing or the opposite. ASX should bring a better liquidity if nothing else.

Stock888
10-12-2020, 08:26 PM
www.truscreenshareoffer.co.nz

Buy 7 cents directly :)

Stock888
10-12-2020, 08:47 PM
https://truscreen.com/news/pitt-street-research-report-nzxtru/

Valuation range of NZ$0.13 – NZ$0.22 per share.

Achievable within next 12 months? Then it's better than the TD return. :)

HITMAN
11-12-2020, 11:01 AM
https://truscreen.com/news/pitt-street-research-report-nzxtru/

Valuation range of NZ$0.13 – NZ$0.22 per share.

Achievable within next 12 months? Then it's better than the TD return. :)

You do realise that Trucreen paid Pitt Street to do the report. An independent report would have a lot more credibility. What’s “TD return”?

whatsup
11-12-2020, 05:22 PM
You do realise that Trucreen paid Pitt Street to do the report. An independent report would have a lot more credibility. What’s “TD return”?

Didn't they do reports on Seadragon, Snakk, and other stellar investment companies !!

HITMAN
13-12-2020, 11:22 AM

https://www2.asx.com.au/markets/company/tru

ASX now has a TRU page on their website.

HITMAN
13-12-2020, 11:41 AM
Didn't they do reports on Seadragon, Snakk, and other stellar investment companies !!

No to Seadragon, No to Snakk. But they have certainly done research on ASX companies.

My point was not to read to much into the report as it's not independent. I've been through a few of the published reports and it's at a level of detail far greater then I've seen for a small cap in NZ. I could only find two reports outside of ASX, One is Switzerland, and Truscreen. It's all information that helps us make a decision.

Truscreen is a high risk investment. No profit, low sales, high entry to market cost/timeline.

Stock888
14-12-2020, 10:13 AM
TD I referred to Term Deposit.

Similar situation while I bought Pacific Edge at 12c... The company still operating net loss but its share price at 98c... For small cap companies it is about business growth opportunity. Hope Tru can manufacture its product in China, there is the main market. This is a blue ocean strategy/product, different from PAP/HPV type of test, it will rocket up or sink into the deep ocean.

Disclaimer: I hold a lot of Tru and this is not an advice to buy or sell.

HITMAN
15-12-2020, 09:01 AM
ASX Approves TruScreen to Official List Offer Closes 18 Dec15/12/2020, 8:30 am OFFERNZX Announcement
15 December 2020
ASX APPROVES TRUSCREEN TO OFFICIAL LIST – OFFER TO CLOSE 18 DECEMBER 2020
TruScreen Group Limited (NZX: TRU) (TruScreen or the Company) is pleased to advise that ASX has confirmed it will admit TruScreen to the Official List of ASX subject to the satisfaction of certain conditions precedent outlined below.
TruScreen confirms that it will be able to comply with all conditions following closure of the offer on 18 December 2020.
Conditions of Admission
• Closure of the offer under the Product Disclosure Statement (‘PDS’ or ‘Prospectus”) and completion of the issue of at least 14,285,714 ordinary fully paid shares at an issue price of NZ$0.07.
• Confirmation that TruScreen has received cleared funds for the complete amount of the issue price of every fully paid security issued to every successful applicant for fully paid securities under the Prospectus
• Confirmation that TruScreen has been registered as a foreign company under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).
Conditions of quotation
• The issue of holding notices for shares issued, and refund money for those applicants unsuccessful
• Provision of the following documents for release to the market:
o Appendix 1C, Information Form and Checklist and Annexure 2
o PDS
o TruScreen Constitution
o Pro Forma statements of Financial Position
o Updated pro forma statement of financial position based on the actual amount raised under the Prospectus
o A distribution schedule of the numbers of holders in each class of security to be quoted, setting out the number and percentage holding as set out in Appendix 1A and Information Form and Checklist
o A statement setting out the names of the 20 largest holders of each class of securities to be quoted, including the number and percentage for each class of securities held by those holders.
As outlined in the PDS lodged with the NZX on 11 November 2020, applications can be made through the online application portal at https://www.truscreenshareoffer.co.nz/. A copy of the registered PDS in support of the Offer is available on the online application portal. Australian applications can be made at www.onmarket.com.au

tango
15-12-2020, 09:26 AM
Thanks HITMAN

Finally, some good news!

Lion_graf
16-12-2020, 01:33 PM
How long did it take to get the confirmation email? I applied this morning but still no emails and no money taken

HITMAN
16-12-2020, 02:45 PM
How long did it take to get the confirmation email? I applied this morning but still no emails and no money taken

Check your spam email folder. This is where I found my email. Money left after 2 days.

Lion_graf
16-12-2020, 06:31 PM
Just checked spam. No email there either. Hmm maybe just apply again?

Stock888
16-12-2020, 08:34 PM
Mine took about 2 business days too. :)

HITMAN
16-12-2020, 09:34 PM
Just checked spam. No email there either. Hmm maybe just apply again?

mine came in from this email address is you wanna try searching your messages.

messaging-service@linkinvestorservices.co.nz

TruScreen Group Limited - Share Offer - Application Confirmation

HITMAN
16-12-2020, 09:36 PM
Not sure about putting a second application in. You can phone Link Investor Services and get a confirmation.

Thank you for your application to the TruScreen Group Limited Share Offer.
Please see below for a summary of your direct debit payment instructions:

Number of shares applied for:
xxxxx

Total Amount Due:
xxxxx

Account Name:
Xxxxx

Bank Account Number:
xxxxx

Please check your bank account details supplied are correct and the bank account is a transactional account eligible for direct debit transactions (some savings accounts are not eligible). You will receive a confirmation once your funds have been debited.
If you have any questions with regards to your application please do not hesitate to contact Link Market Services at applications@linkmarketservices.co.nz.

Lion_graf
17-12-2020, 05:04 AM
Everything was correct the first time I'm not sure what happened there but I applied again doing the exact same process and it was confirmed straight away.

Hopefully the SP doesnt suffer the same fate as PX1 after their dual listing CR on the ASX

tango
17-12-2020, 03:15 PM
Everything was correct the first time I'm not sure what happened there but I applied again doing the exact same process and it was confirmed straight away.

Hopefully the SP doesnt suffer the same fate as PX1 after their dual listing CR on the ASX

I am having serious second thoughts about TruScreen so I won't be making an application. Maybe I am wrong and the ship will turn around soon. The new CEo seems good as does the product but... there is too much against this and not enough profit upside for my liking

Pegasus2000
22-12-2020, 11:12 AM
as at 08:30:25, Tuesday 22 December, 2020 (NZDT)
OFFER: TRU: Offer Closes Significantly Oversubscribed
TRU
22/12/2020 08:30
OFFER
PRICE SENSITIVE
REL: 0830 HRS TruScreen Group Limited

OFFER: TRU: Offer Closes Significantly Oversubscribed

NZX Announcement

22 December 2020

OFFER CLOSES SIGNIFICANTLY OVERSUBSCRIBED

TruScreen Group Limited (NZX: TRU) (TruScreen or the Company) is pleased to
advise that the Offer as outlined in the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS)
announced on 11 November 2020, has closed significantly oversubscribed.

The Offer was conditional on listing on the ASX as outlined in the PDS, and
the ASX has previously confirmed that the Company will be admitted to the ASX
subject to certain conditions. The Company will meet the conditions as
outlined in the NZX announcement of 15 December 2020, before 30 December

The Company received subscriptions for approximately NZ$3.2m (Maximum Offer
is NZ$2m), with both the Australian and the New Zealand pools being
oversubscribed. The Company will add a further 375 new Australian
shareholders to the register, bringing the total number of Australian
shareholders to 435. Due to the structure of the raising, New Zealand
applicants will unfortunately be scaled back by approximately 65%.

In total the Company will issue 28,571,428 new shares at NZ$0.07 (A$0.065)
each. This will bring the total issued capital to 360,966,253 fully paid
ordinary shares.
The Company was assisted by CM Partners in New Zealand and OnMarket in
Australia in this capital raise.

As outlined in the PDS the Company, through its share registry Link Market
Services will complete the share allocations and refunds, where appropriate,
before 30 December 2020.

The dual listing on the ASX is anticipated to be 6 January 2021.

Chairman Tony Ho commented, "we are delighted with the strong support that we
have received from new investors and existing shareholders. We are pleased
to welcome our 375 new Australian shareholders on our Australian share
register. We look forward to communicating with you through the NZX and ASX
as we continue to build the business in 2021".

-ENDS-

GR8DAY
22-12-2020, 11:21 AM
Bugger, scaled back 65%......significantly OVERSUBSCRIBED. Why am I not surprised?.......a company about to seriously go places with a product/device over 20 yrs in the development that will be in high demand by maybe a third of the female world population. I only see a bright future for TRUSCREEN regardless of their shaky start a long time ago. GLTAH

Pegasus2000
22-12-2020, 03:33 PM
Got Plexure at 13.6% ratio. A bit smarter this time not put a lot money in. ;)

Stock888
22-12-2020, 07:24 PM
Hope I can get some... :(

Stock888
30-12-2020, 03:57 PM
Too bad... I only get 20% of what I subscribed for the new shares... :(

HITMAN
30-12-2020, 04:16 PM

How did you find that out?

HITMAN
30-12-2020, 04:37 PM

They have updated my holding in Link Market Sévices, I received 39% of what I asked for. The balance has headed back to my account, where should I invest that money.

Biscuit
30-12-2020, 05:14 PM
Would it be fair to say that this is a crappy company that has been around for a long time and has no hope of ever making a profit?

kiora
30-12-2020, 05:21 PM
For all that I know ,yes Biscuit. I wonder why it even exists???

Biscuit
30-12-2020, 05:24 PM

I just flipped through the a selection of reports. Seems to operate as a NZ based charity providing subsidized healthcare to third world countries?

Not The Chosen One
30-12-2020, 06:42 PM
Would it be fair to say that this is a crappy company that has been around for a long time and has no hope of ever making a profit?

I'm surprised the share price has gone up a decent percentage since the share offer was announced.
TRU is a small holding for me but a 25% profit is something I wasn't expecting just yet and who knows, it may well drop again although I won't lose any sleep if it does.

I do laugh when people get wound up about these "rinse and repeat" companies ‐ especially whatsup. I've done enough research to make up my own mind and am happily invested. I wouldn't personally have TRU as a major holding but others might and could very well be done much better (or worse) than my gains

Biscuit
30-12-2020, 07:43 PM
I'm surprised the share price has gone up a decent percentage since the share offer was announced.
TRU is a small holding for me but a 25% profit is something I wasn't expecting just yet and who knows, it may well drop again although I won't lose any sleep if it does.

I do laugh when people get wound up about these "rinse and repeat" companies ‐ especially whatsup. I've done enough research to make up my own mind and am happily invested. I wouldn't personally have TRU as a major holding but others might and could very well be done much better (or worse) than my gains

Good for you, 25% profit is nothing to sneeze at!

Stock888
06-01-2021, 08:33 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/stockhead.com.au/health/first-asx-debut-of-2021-off-to-a-bang-as-truscreen-pops/%3famp

Joshuatree
07-01-2021, 07:57 PM
TRU up as much as 40%,congrats,hope u dont need happy pills to enjoy it🤓

DDog
08-01-2021, 12:54 PM
Another 20% up today

Not The Chosen One
08-01-2021, 01:20 PM
Another 20% up today

Absolutely rollicking along today. 52 week high now. Up 70% myself and tempted to take the money and run after a long time sitting in a loss. What to do...

DDog
08-01-2021, 01:35 PM
Make that 37% up now

Dlownz
08-01-2021, 01:45 PM
Someone's ramping. Get ready for the plunge and the nzx warning.

youngatheart
08-01-2021, 02:46 PM

Stock888
08-01-2021, 04:03 PM
Pump and dump... That's what I thought for PEB... I sold at 0.50 and it went up to 1.10

Not The Chosen One
08-01-2021, 05:52 PM
Doing even better on the ASX at 17c

Stock888
08-01-2021, 06:34 PM

Amazing...

winner69
08-01-2021, 07:51 PM

Amazing...

Just shows how apathetic / stupid NZ ‘investors’ are

Not The Chosen One
08-01-2021, 08:20 PM
Just shows how apathetic / stupid NZ ‘investors’ are

This "stupid investor" has done well out of this "rinse and repeat/pump and dump" share. You may as well put the Aussies in the same group as they're investing a lot more than us but you already knew that.

There's a few of you old timers out there that love to have digs and must be hating the fact that the share price has climbed recently.
Also the same people who will laugh at the expensive of others should it fall and effectively lose money for anyone invested.

winner69
09-01-2021, 08:15 AM
This "stupid investor" has done well out of this "rinse and repeat/pump and dump" share. You may as well put the Aussies in the same group as they're investing a lot more than us but you already knew that.

There's a few of you old timers out there that love to have digs and must be hating the fact that the share price has climbed recently.
Also the same people who will laugh at the expensive of others should it fall and effectively lose money for anyone invested.

Well done Not the Chosen One. Good call no doubt based on research and a bit of being in the right place at the right time.

My point was that if still only on the NZX the shareprice probably would still be 8 cents or so (because NZ investors generally are a bit apathetic towards these sort of stocks. List on the ASX and a new set of eyes look at it and wow it doubles in price. Maybe I should not have used the word stupid.

Been following Truscreen and its science since Polartechnic days

Lion_graf
09-01-2021, 01:38 PM
https://www.marketscreener.com/quote/stock/TRUSCREEN-LIMITED-103506241/news/TruScreen-Debuts-on-ASX-Interview-with-The-Market-Herald-32136606/

JSwan
09-01-2021, 08:43 PM
Must be all the investors piling from Mesoblast

GR8DAY
10-01-2021, 01:49 PM
.....actually closed about 18c NZ over the ditch. Finally some recognition of the cutting edge technology being used here and the commercial applications therof.... lotta cervixes on this planet.

kiora
10-01-2021, 04:28 PM
Did I just read a pun?
Gotta love it or leave it

Not The Chosen One
11-01-2021, 12:27 PM
Another substantial climb so far today, sitting at 19c. Surely this can't be down to the duel listing as there hasn't been any other reports out recently?

Any long term holders finally seeing some personal rewards?

This is my 1 high risk share (I guess all are at the end of the day) and I'm pretty close to taking the money and running.

Jiggs
11-01-2021, 06:22 PM
God bless the Aussies! I bought TRU shares 2 1/2 years ago for 25 cents, and hung on while they dropped to 25% of their value. But hanging on gave me the ability to obtain the same number of TRU shares for only 5 cents each, and then more 12 days ago at 7 cents, and suddenly I've made a 30% profit. The robot at Simply Wall St reckons the Truscreen company will start making a slight profit in 2022 and vast profits by 2024. Now I have to decide whether to sell them while I'm ahead, or hold on until 2024 and then sell them then. (For $5 each? :) )
https://simplywall.st/stocks/nz/healthcare/nzx-tru/truscreen-group-shares#future

Pegasus2000
12-01-2021, 10:22 AM
Hope it will not be 5 cents again in 2024 - just kidding. However you can sell partially. The question is where to park your profit!?

hling
12-01-2021, 12:21 PM
In 2012 I bought some PEB @35C and sold in Dec 2013 at $1.50, now after 7 yrs the SP just back to $1.20. LOL

hling
12-01-2021, 01:12 PM
OOOOOOOOOOps

JSwan
12-01-2021, 06:37 PM
So is the strategy to buy the dip now ;)

https://i.redd.it/ero22ypfekk11.jpg

Felonius
13-01-2021, 10:51 PM
So is the strategy to buy the dip now ;)

https://i.redd.it/ero22ypfekk11.jpg

Possibly, but how long will it be before they actually start making a profit.
Their outgoings are quite high. If the profit is not forthcoming then further capital raisings are assured, and historically they have (mostly) been at big discounts.

HITMAN
20-01-2021, 11:50 AM
http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/TRU/366406/338997.pdf

Great to see Anatole Masfen onboard and building his stake. He is also a board member for PEB.

kiora
20-01-2021, 03:28 PM
I am very surprised Peter Masfen is a shareholder !

HITMAN
20-01-2021, 03:34 PM
I am very surprised Peter Masfen is a shareholder !

Can you tell us why?....

Digs
23-01-2021, 03:38 PM
Masfen has been a holder (8m shares if I remember correctly) right from TRU debut on the NZX.

HITMAN
26-01-2021, 12:35 PM
My chinese is non existent, but pushing the website thru google translate brings in a Public bidding of medical equipment for supplies, Number 9 on the list is Truscreen single use sensor.

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&u=http://www.xa3yuan.com/3/5616/content.aspx&prev=search&pto=aue

Normal website without translation

http://www.xa3yuan.com/3/5616/content.aspx

I don't recall Xi'an Hospital announcement, but this could be the next hospital that gets fitted out. If this is the case, all good news. Any chinese speakers in here that can clarify?

glenscape
26-01-2021, 08:02 PM
I don't recall the Xi'an hospital announcement neither, however, you are right, this is the 2nd public bidding of medical equipment for supplies. hoping this is a good new for TRU.

HITMAN
28-01-2021, 01:28 PM
Next finding...

Russian website advertising TRU. Link below, followed by google translate. All Positive.

https://z-clinic.ru/services/truscreen

We are pleased and proud to announce that our Zdorovye Clinic was among the first in our country to install advanced high-tech equipment for a complete diagnosis of the cervix - TruScreen (Sydney, Australia), which is recognized by the world medical community as the "gold standard", at least 2 times more accurate than all previous methods, thanks to the complete elimination of the human factor and built-in quality control system.

Unfortunately, atypical (oncological) diseases of the cervix among women rank second after oncological diseases of the mammary glands. Until now, the only methods for diagnosing cervical pathology were: colposcopy and cytological examination of the cervical dismount. Both of these methods did not allow to fully determine the presence or absence of pathological processes and their accuracy is highly dependent on the human factor. And more recently In the medical world, an innovative patented diagnostic system developed by academics of the Australian Medical University in Sydney - TruScreen or TruScreen - has appeared, which makes it possible to directly identify the presence of precancerous conditions in the tissues of the cervix using low-level electrical and light signals by touching a manual probe to its surface.

This diagnostic system complements the previously existing research methods, completely excludes the human factor and allows you to prevent or timely identify pathological processes.

There is more, but I'm sure you can click on the website and translate yourselves. Nothing negative with this.

And another Russian hospital offering TruScreen screening... (google translated version)

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&u=http://cmsch21.ucoz.ru/index/zh_k_petuhova/0-116&prev=search&pto=aue

GR8DAY
28-01-2021, 02:45 PM
Gr8 spoting Hitman! Tru been promoted and picked up now all around the globe.... even as we sleep. Massive potential yet to be realized.... just hope they've got their numbers right for when this really fly's!

HITMAN
04-02-2021, 12:25 PM
TruScreen looks to have some COVID-19 growth opportunities.

Quite an interesting report.

Summary points

Technological advances in cervical cancer screening have developed rapidly over time. TruScreen (TS01), which uses a similar principle to that of cytology and pathology, is a sensor device for the optical and electrical analysis of cervical tissues to detect precancerous lesions and cancer. The positive rates of TS01 in normal, CIN1, CIN2 and CIN3 lesions and cancer were 46.9%, 72.4%, 94.1% and 100.0%, respectively.

Compared with the clinical data for TS01, the new-generation of TS01 has higher sensitivity (96.3%), lower specificity (46.4%) and higher positive detection rate (96.3% [78/81]) for pathologically diagnosed CIN 2+ for high-risk human papilloma virus (HR-HPV) triage. Combined HPV16/18 and TS01 (each positive) had the highest sensitivity compared with the other methods (96.3% for CIN2+). Additionally, combined HPV16/18 and TS01 (both positive) had the highest specificity among the methods (83.6% for CIN2+).

We recommend a flowchart for opportunistic hospital screening for cervical cancer in regions where cytology and colposcopy are not readily available (Figure 2 (https://www.futuremedicine.com/doi/10.2217/fon-2020-0928#F2)). The new concept initially screens with a panel of HR-HPV plus genotyping for HPV 16 and 18 to refer all women who are HPV16/18-positive to colposcopy and reflex testing by TS01 for those who are HR-HPV positive but not HPV16/18-positive. For gynecologists, the decision point to use TS01 instead of direct colposcopy is for patients with HPV16/18 positivity at follow-up but with a normal cervix in previous colposcopy.

TS01 is a portable instrument that can be used to reduce SARS-CoV-2 infections by reducing contact time and ensuring the safety of patients and healthcare professionals with high performance. A rapid opportunistic hospital cervical cancer screening flowchart is recommended for use during the COVID-19 pandemic (Figure 3 (https://www.futuremedicine.com/doi/10.2217/fon-2020-0928#F3)). To reflex all HR-HPV positive women with TS01, only TS01 positive results are refer to colposcopy, whereas those with TS01 negative results have follow-up in 12 months. The HR-HPV with TS01(-), normal or low-grade squamous intraepithelial lesion patients were followed up after 6–12 months.

We believe that the proposed approach is useful in outpatient departments of hospitals in highly populated countries where cytology as primary screening is not readily accessible through community-based settings.

full report here...

https://www.futuremedicine.com/doi/10.2217/fon-2020-0928

Truscreen could be he most undervalued share on the NZX. Let’s see the next 24 months play out.

HITMAN
05-02-2021, 09:53 AM
Just to keep annoying you... more results found.

Another Russian hospital offering the TruScreen test. Pricing equates to about $65 per test. Not sure if subsidised, but it seems pretty accessible to people at this price.

https://samara.mamadeti.ru/price-list/

Share price keeps sliding back, it's been a while since we had an update from the company. (apart from the dual listing) It'd be nice to hear some news.

GR8DAY
05-02-2021, 10:04 AM
.... thanks HITMAN for regular updates and research. Things definitely going on in the background that will hit paydirt eventually... momentum growing. Huge prospects without question. View SP pullback as opportunity to increase holding....calm before the storm. GLTAH

HITMAN
06-02-2021, 03:06 PM
And another Russian hospital... google translate...

According to medical statistics, cervical cancer is the third largest cancer in women. Cervical cancer is one of the few cancers that develops gradually and is the most preventable. The main risk factor is high-risk papillomavirus (HPV) infection.

TRUSCREEN (electron-optical) scanning of the cervix is ​​a non-traumatic, painless, non-invasive procedure that allows detecting the disease 2 times more often than according to the aggregate data of standard diagnostic procedures. In addition, obtaining an objective opinion in "real time" provides a faster choice of therapy tactics.

TRUSCREEN will lead to a conclusion about the advisability of performing more radical and painful procedures, such as a biopsy. TRUSCREEN is widely used to examine pregnant patients with lesions of any degree.

The TRUSCREEN method for diagnosing cervical dysplasia is recommended by the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation and has proven its effectiveness in clinical practice.

Key benefits of TRUSCREEN diagnostics:
No special training required.
The procedure is absolutely safe, including for pregnant women.
The duration of the procedure is 3 minutes.
The patient receives the results at the doctor's appointment; additional laboratory tests are not required.

original website.
https://alfazdrav.ru/uslugi/truescreen/

looking forward to a market update from the company. 77 million woman in Russia.

winner69
16-02-2021, 06:27 PM
That bubble deflated pretty quick

At least still above cap raise price

percy
16-02-2021, 07:24 PM
Today's share price of 10.8 cents is 54.28% higher than the capital raise price of 7 cents.
Wonder whether MFB will beat that.?

HITMAN
17-02-2021, 09:55 AM
That bubble deflated pretty quick

At least still above cap raise price

Yeah, I know right. I just want TRU to keep climbing... isn’t that the dream. Most of my shares cost 5cents. So I’m well in the black. Better then my SKC or ATM. I trawl the Internet for anything interesting, but I’d far prefer the company put out an update.

Haven’t had an update for ages. Big thing I would like to know is are they on track for 160 machines installed as per their FY target. Hope all you Aucklanders are surviving lockdown #3

whatsup
17-02-2021, 01:05 PM
Yeah, I know right. I just want TRU to keep climbing... isn’t that the dream. Most of my shares cost 5cents. So I’m well in the black. Better then my SKC or ATM. I trawl the Internet for anything interesting, but I’d far prefer the company put out an update.

Haven’t had an update for ages. Big thing I would like to know is are they on track for 160 machines installed as per their FY target. Hope all you Aucklanders are surviving lockdown #3

HTM, dream on !

Lion_graf
26-02-2021, 11:04 AM
New CEO of Tru another by product of Johnson and Johnson.. anyone know why she left with immediate effect?

kiora
26-02-2021, 11:15 AM
One can only surmise on the negative.
This one will never be on my radar

winner69
26-02-2021, 12:09 PM
She only lasted a year

Disillusioned or just greener grass somewhere else

Watchful
26-02-2021, 12:22 PM
Doesn’t read to me exactly as a voluntary departure?

“Terminated with immediate effect”

winner69
26-02-2021, 12:25 PM
Doesn’t read to me exactly as a voluntary departure?

“Terminated with immediate effect”

Got thanked ----- maybe gone to join a competitor

GR8DAY
02-03-2021, 11:01 AM
Market liking the new appointment....sounds like some serious expertise and experience into the mix. Gr8 choice directors.

HITMAN
02-03-2021, 01:20 PM
Disappointing with the Termination of Victoria CEO. She seemed to have some strong steps forward. Specifically in Russia and Eastern Europe.

Time will tell many stories, a market update would be nice... looking to see the 160 units installed this year.

I have tracked down further positive reports, but no reason to throw them on here, with a bit of research anyone can find them. I see this still as a very high risk stock. Hoping for the rewards on the other side. My buy price is certainly well below market, so just a matter of sitting still for 24 months and seeing the developments.

Dr Dexter Cheung looks like a great appointment, lets get an update to the market.

Lion_graf
07-04-2021, 08:18 AM
When can we expect the next update? Be good to have a newsletter like PEB or atleast some info on progress.. this company invested a lot of time marketing for the ASX ipo and nothing since.

LT holder so not too worried. But the only news so far we get is directors resigning and being appointed.. we hire on good credentials but.. what now? Absolutely zero interest on HC since the IPO.

Seller side looks heavy.

HITMAN
07-04-2021, 01:04 PM
When can we expect the next update? Be good to have a newsletter like PEB or atleast some info on progress.. this company invested a lot of time marketing for the ASX ipo and nothing since.

LT holder so not too worried. But the only news so far we get is directors resigning and being appointed.. we hire on good credentials but.. what now? Absolutely zero interest on HC since the IPO.

Seller side looks heavy.

Agree, I have emailed the company, I sent them thru the report detailing the benefits of Truscreen in a Covid world, which they did release it to the public after verification. To his credit Tony Ho did call me and discuss several things... Not sure I can disclose, my biggest complaint was lack of information after they flooded us with info for the IPO on the ASX. He basically said they would provide updates as the end of financial year passed. He did talk about hitting targets for units sold... Be nice if he told the world; not just me, a random shareholder.

Lion_graf
07-04-2021, 06:47 PM
Agree, I have emailed the company, I sent them thru the report detailing the benefits of Truscreen in a Covid world, which they did release it to the public after verification. To his credit Tony Ho did call me and discuss several things... Not sure I can disclose, my biggest complaint was lack of information after they flooded us with info for the IPO on the ASX. He basically said they would provide updates as the end of financial year passed. He did talk about hitting targets for units sold... Be nice if he told the world; not just me, a random shareholder.

So it's not just me then. Thanks Hitman, always appreciate your posts. Us shareholders have to sit on a dwindling SP and have to dig deep and research bits and pieces that don't get released to the Market. Very annoying. We are now a week over the end of the financial year and no update so far... management have a lot answer for.

If you wouldn't mind disclosing to me privately what he said I'd be very greatful :)

HITMAN
08-04-2021, 08:46 AM
So it's not just me then. Thanks Hitman, always appreciate your posts. Us shareholders have to sit on a dwindling SP and have to dig deep and research bits and pieces that don't get released to the Market. Very annoying. We are now a week over the end of the financial year and no update so far... management have a lot answer for.

If you wouldn't mind disclosing to me privately what he said I'd be very greatful :)

Thanks for your kind words. I have a chunk of money invested so it's good to have a place to discuss, albeit most is negative. But that just makes one work on facts rather than the BS.

Last year the company threw an announcement out on the 9th April - Market Update. Maybe they'll tell us something soon.

HITMAN
10-05-2021, 09:22 AM
https://truscreen.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/TRU_May_newsletter.pdf

Lion_graf
10-05-2021, 09:53 AM
News letter came out a week or two ago and did nothing for the shareprice.

But... i see it as a positive. finally an update. 120% growth is nothing to scoff at. the numbers look great considering we are only in the second month of the 1st quarter.

HITMAN
22-05-2021, 08:28 AM
A hospital in Mexico advertising Truscreen

https://papilomahumano.com.mx/papilomahumano.html

winner69
31-05-2021, 03:59 PM
Full year not too bad

Couldn’t been paying too much attention in the past ...surely they sell more than a million bucks of things a year

At least punters still ahead on last capital raise

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/TRU/373133/347340.pdf

kiora
31-05-2021, 04:50 PM
I wonder why they are even listed let alone dual listed
:confused: