PDA

View Full Version : TRU - Truscreen

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

BFG
05-11-2014, 06:29 PM
Well well well, Mr Joyce and Sorehead are up to it again! The PEB bulls will love this one as well!

Heres is the announcement today:

https://nzx.com/regulators/NZXR/announcements/257283

Shareholders include Theresa Gattung, ex CEO of Telecom, Chris Francis of AugustaAlso Phil Norman (ex Chairman of Xero), Peter Herdson (bigwig of Colliers NZ).*

John Andrew Sorensen controls a further 7.39% through IDL Trustees, a further 7.39% through CBT Trustees, *and a Michael Sorensen has just under 0.5% as well. The Masfens are there in Albert Nominees.

Oh joy, let me get my money ready for November 12!

BE VERY CAREFUL OUT THERE ST MEMBERS

penn
05-11-2014, 06:54 PM
Well, those aforementioned seem to know how to raise funds. 144,446,666 ordinary shares!

psychic
05-11-2014, 07:46 PM
20 year old Aussie thing that didn't fly and is no better than the incumbent PAP test and cytology?
Why would this interest PEB bulls?

BFG
05-11-2014, 07:50 PM
20 year old Aussie thing that didn't fly and is no better than the incumbent PAP test and cytology?
Why would this interest PEB bulls?

Just thought they'd like a new challenge. This is one place I'll support them too! :D

Now where's Balance? :D

robbo24
05-11-2014, 08:52 PM
If only Moosie_900 was here to discuss Sorehead and his merry band of misfits, like on the SNK thread.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

couta1
05-11-2014, 08:55 PM
If only Moosie was here to discuss Sorehead and his merry band of misfits, like on the SNK thread.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
His antlers are still visible so he cant be far away:eek2:

robbo24
05-11-2014, 09:16 PM
His antlers are still visible so he cant be far away:eek2:

I can also smell moose excrement.

Harvey Specter
05-11-2014, 10:18 PM
I thought there were no new NZAX lisings now the nxt has been announced. NZX can smell the listing fees.

BFG
05-11-2014, 10:26 PM
Hey Couta :D :D :D :D :D :D

BFG
10-11-2014, 01:24 PM
So many red flags here. Testing in Poland and China? Previously failed after J&J backed out? Not wanting FDA approval "because it will cost millions"? Four staff in Sydney? No sales to Western countries? Good lord!!!

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/industries/63060366/Truscreen-to-list-on-NZAX-this-week

BFG
10-11-2014, 01:28 PM
Sorensons have their paws ALL OVER THIS

https://opencorporates.com/companies/nz/4585779

Custodian nominees is also a favourite moniker used by them.

BFG
10-11-2014, 01:29 PM
PEB bulls, can you let us know how this compares to CxBladder and inform us on this?

Intel
10-11-2014, 02:11 PM
Quick Synopsis

Product is not as good/ accurate as current cervical screening methods (pap smear etc). The business is based on its cost effectiveness and is targeting developing countries where total Health Care spend does not warrant having full cervical screening programs as they are in the western world.

The business used to be listed in Au, was once worth about $200m (equity). GFC came through wiped them out (well thats the story they told me)

I believe it is an old hand/ owner of a debt facility wanting to reinvigirate the company and also wanted to sell down some of his stake at the same time they were rasingin new equity from NZ invetsors as the AU market was exhausted as a place to raise capital (ie everyone said no).

I actually have no idea why someone invested in the first place to warrant a compliance listing, however they got there.

The whole R&D team etc was displaced after the business went bust a few years ago. It is a business full of risk, in no way comparable with PEB except for possibly the industry.

This business will never operate as a going concern (in my view) due to the relative perofrmance of the technology vs other market options. Therefore would be very unlikely to invest based on that principle.

Also unsure how much developing countries would be willing to invest in cervical screening programs, cant imagine its top of the priority list anyway.

ari
12-11-2014, 09:43 AM
Lists on Alt market today...Short Name: TruScreen

Registered Office: Suite 107, The Geyser Building, 100 Parnell Road, Parnell,
Auckland City

Telephone Number: 021 865 704

Financial Year End: 31 March

Nature of Business: Manufacturer and owner of all rights in the TruScreen
Cervical Cancer Screening System. The system comprises a medical device and
process designed to detect the presence in real time of cancerous and
pre-cancerous tissue on the cervix.

Directors: Christopher Horn, Robert Hunter, Sean Joyce and Tim Preston

Details of Issue: Compliance listing and quotation of all the ordinary shares
of TruScreen Limited. There will be no new shares issued as part of the
compliance listing.

Quoted Securities at Completion of Offer: 144,446,666 ordinary shares

NZAX Sponsor: Sean Joyce - Corporate Counsel

Auditors: BDO Auckland

Solicitors: Sean Joyce - Corporate Counsel

Harvey Specter
12-11-2014, 11:25 AM
Up 60% in early trading
currently up 50% on reasonable trading (over $100k) Edit: Low turn over - 100k shares being $15k

Someones going to get hurt!

J R Ewing
12-11-2014, 11:39 AM
Up 60% in early trading
currently up 50% on reasonable trading (over $100k) Edit: Low turn over - 100k shares being $15k

Someones going to get hurt!

It's probably no worse, or no better, than selling lotto tickets! Don't gamble with money you can't afford to lose.

BFG
12-11-2014, 12:07 PM
Suggest others others read from page 45 onwards of prospectus.

Over $86M cumulative losses.

Recent cap raise at 10 cents with Sorenson in large.

We all know where the SP hike early on has come from. Very reminiscent of Snakk!

Play with fire...

BFG
12-11-2014, 12:47 PM
$7.6M of their $11.6M "assets" are intangibles?

How much goodwill does Sorehead give away these days?!?!

Harvey Specter
12-11-2014, 03:20 PM
$7.6M of their $11.6M "assets" are intangibles?

How much goodwill does Sorehead give away these days?!?!Carrying values in the balance sheet is irrelevant. What is important is the ability to generate cashflows and the timing of those cashflows (ie. DCF valuation).

I know haters gonna hate but atleast hate but seriously, focus on the important things.

BFG
12-11-2014, 03:32 PM
Carrying values in the balance sheet is irrelevant. What is important is the ability to generate cashflows and the timing of those cashflows (ie. DCF valuation).

I know haters gonna hate but atleast hate but seriously, focus on the important things.

Do you really believe they can make 10x yearly revenue by FY16 like they forecast in the prospectus? If so it puts PEBs growth rate to shame!

Harvey Specter
12-11-2014, 03:38 PM
Do you really believe they can make 10x yearly revenue by FY16 like they forecast in the prospectus? If so it puts PEBs growth rate to shame!Thats what you should be focusing on. ;)

whatsup
12-11-2014, 10:00 PM
So reading between the lines ( of a SNK nature ) and if the angles paid .0005 per share for their last round of shares that they will start dumping sometime soon as , to my knowledge there is no condition in place preventing them from doing so, but if there is a C R then that will put off that happening until post C R .
With this in mind no one but NO ONE should want to touch this "investment " until the S P has returned to some where near its true value and guesses as to what that is is ...... ?
How much did you say the losses were up until listing ?

BFG
12-11-2014, 10:53 PM
From page 11 states FY14 resilts as being:

Sales - $19, 000
Loses - $1.5M

Accumulated loses of previous entity were $86M (page 45 onwards).

The "Limited Disclosure Document" is really quite the opposite; quite revealing.

I haven't had a look regarding lock ups yet, but if there are none (which I would not br surprised at all if there weren't any!) then we all know what's coming with Sorenson involved.

Folks, please save your time and money and invest elsewhere. I cannot stress this highly enough. I'd like to save everyone the pain of another Plus SMS/Aquaria/Snakk debacle! :)

winner69
13-11-2014, 03:54 AM
C'mon BFG - isn't the $2m plus forecast npat in 2016 the number to focus on?

BFG
13-11-2014, 08:11 AM
C'mon BFG - isn't the $2m plus forecast npat in 2016 the number to focus on?

Winner, your sarcasm knows no bounds. Neither does the opportunism of the backers of this entity :p

couta1
13-11-2014, 08:17 AM
Winner, your sarcasm knows no bounds. Neither does the opportunism of the backers of this entity :p
Winner has a wooden spoon for every company on the NZX , all different sizes according to how much mix is to be stirred before baking occurs:cool:

ari
13-11-2014, 09:02 AM
I see I am now the proud holder of 482 of TRU from Claridge days.......$67 less brokerage = $37 perhaps good for a few coffees...

BFG
13-11-2014, 10:14 AM
I see I am now the proud holder of 482 of TRU from Claridge days.......$67 less brokerage = $37 perhaps good for a few coffees...

Bottle of vodka would be more apt in order to forget those days! :p

whatsup
13-11-2014, 10:16 AM
So reading between the lines ( of a SNK nature ) and if the angles paid .0005 per share for their last round of shares that they will start dumping sometime soon as , to my knowledge there is no condition in place preventing them from doing so, but if there is a C R then that will put off that happening until post C R .
With this in mind no one but NO ONE should want to touch this "investment " until the S P has returned to some where near its true value and guesses as to what that is is ...... ?
How much did you say the losses were up until listing ?

So just who are the 1dot$ who are buying ( angles in the hope that the general suckers will catch on)

BFG
13-11-2014, 10:25 AM
So just who are the 1dot$ who are buying ( angles in the hope that the general suckers will catch on)
I suspect the same Wellington boys who called VML (another Sorenson investment no less!) the "penny stock of 2014".

The only winners here will be the pre-IPO investors (35 in all I believe) who got in at mates rates and are ready to dump on que. And we all know where the SP ends up once the dumping starts...

Harvey Specter
13-11-2014, 11:16 AM
As a compliance listing, you wouldn't expect any lockup period.

The last capital raising was at 10c. Does it say what the round before that was at?

whatsup
13-11-2014, 11:25 AM
[QUOTE=Harvey Specter;516477]As a compliance listing, you wouldn't expect any lockup period.

The last capital raising was at 10c. Does it say what the round before that was at?[/QUOE]

.0005 !!?

Harvey Specter
13-11-2014, 11:50 AM
.0005 !!?I thought that was a reference to SNK. So this really is SNK 2.0

whatsup
13-11-2014, 12:57 PM
Wash trading going on here in order to fool people that there is some real buyer interest .

BFG
13-11-2014, 01:59 PM
Anyone wanting to know the history of listing and share raisings should read from page 75 onwards. Interesting narrative.

Whatsup, it appears only 10 cents was the share raising price. 0.0005 does not exist either, the lowest a share can go is 0.001.

I did note this little gem:

"Trading Restrictions
Each of CNL and Waitara Trustees Limited have entered into agreements with TruScreen whereby they have each agreed that they shall be restricted from transferring, selling, granting an option over, mortgaging or otherwise disposing of, or dealing with 75% of their shares in TruScreen until 1 May, 2015. This restriction represents 31.76% of the total number of ordinary fully paid shares on issue in TruScreen."

The Sorensons are part of neither trustee, so they appear to be the current sellers on market and have higher priority than their "partners".

What's good for the goose isn't good enough for the gander eh Mikey boy? :D

whatsup
13-11-2014, 05:02 PM
Wash trading going on here in order to fool people that there is some real buyer interest .

here come the start of the dump !!, Soreie wont be able to get rid of his/hers at this rate !!

whatsup
14-11-2014, 11:10 AM
I was "gifted" a whole 9 shares in this muppet show which means that I will have a SPP thrown my way sometime soon or I can sell and live off the proceeds for the rest of my life !!

BFG
14-11-2014, 11:34 AM
I was "gifted" a whole 9 shares in this muppet show which means that I will have a SPP thrown my way sometime soon or I can sell and live off the proceeds for the rest of my life !!

I'll put a buy in @ 0.001 and when the lines are all clear from the dumping sell down to me. Sorenson will love that :D

whatsup
17-11-2014, 02:19 PM
here come the start of the dump !!, Soreie wont be able to get rid of his/hers at this rate !!

SLOWLY slipping lower .11 buy whatsnext ?

BFG
17-11-2014, 03:17 PM
SLOWLY slipping lower .11 buy whatsnext ?

Whatsnext?

#Sub-IPOprice!

#soreheadgetssorer

:D :D :D

robbo24
17-11-2014, 03:22 PM
Whatsnext?

#Sub-IPOprice!

#soreheadgetssorer

:D :D :D

Your avatar pic looks like some poor female is trying to fight you off.

:D:D:D:D

BFG
17-11-2014, 03:24 PM
Your avatar pic looks like some poor female is trying to fight you off.

:D:D:D:D

Good lord, my hands really are that tiny and girly aren't they?!?! :O

couta1
17-11-2014, 03:34 PM
Good lord, my hands really are that tiny and girly aren't they?!?! :O
Switch that pic out for a Moose head aye? one with antlers though please.

BFG
17-11-2014, 03:35 PM
Switch that pic out for a Moose head aye?

The Moose is dead. Long live the BFG :D

couta1
17-11-2014, 03:38 PM
The Moose is dead. Long live the BFG :D
Bring back the Moose we all miss his Schizophrenic personality:cool:

BFG
17-11-2014, 05:25 PM
Bring back the Moose we all miss his Schizophrenic personality:cool:

In order to be wise one must first be stupid.

I care not to repeat the cycle thanks :)

couta1
17-11-2014, 05:44 PM
In order to be wise one must first be stupid.

I care not to repeat the cycle thanks :)
Good call and as one who followed some of that stupidity im not keen to repeat it neither although ill have a few red arrows to remind me for a long time to come:cool:

robbo24
17-11-2014, 10:49 PM
Good call and as one who followed some of that stupidity im not keen to repeat it neither although ill have a few red arrows to remind me for a long time to come:cool:

Rules of investment:

(1) Do the opposite of Moosie_900, unless;

(2) Couta1 does what Moosie_900 says to do, in which case do the opposite of couta1.

BFG
19-11-2014, 08:58 AM
Even the Chalkster is getting amongst it:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/opinion-analysis/63325538/Tech-company-leftovers-lose-share-appeal

PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STAY AWAY FROM THIS!!!

percy
19-11-2014, 09:02 AM
A very good article.

Leftfield
19-11-2014, 09:16 AM
http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/opinion-analysis/63325538/Tech-company-leftovers-lose-share-appeal

PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STAY AWAY FROM THIS!!!

Very good article..... begs the question why does NZX and regulators allow this crap.

Harvey Specter
19-11-2014, 09:27 AM
A very good article.
But a week or so too late. This should really have been published pre listing.

Re NZX and regulators, this wasn't an IPO, it was a compliance listing so the threasholds are lower. Having said that, they will probably be lower again with the NXT (the wild west).

robbo24
19-11-2014, 09:54 AM

Re NZX and regulators, this wasn't an IPO, it was a compliance listing so the threasholds are lower. Having said that, they will probably be lower again with the NXT (the wild west).

Ye I rekon every1 shud protest coz da NZX shud b safe 4 us.

Itz totez bs how dey let ppl do thingz.

Royal commishin plz JONKEY.

NZX shud b u giv dem $$$ and dey giv u bak moar $$$.

I left skool at 15 I dun wana do mi own reserch n shiz!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

J R Ewing
19-11-2014, 10:07 AM
Robbo I guess what you are saying is "caveat emptor". That's a valid viewpoint, but it certainly won't help to encourage new small investors into the market. IMO, we should be encouraging more investment in shares and less investment in rental properties. I think that would be good for all of us in the long run.

robbo24
19-11-2014, 10:19 AM
Robbo I guess what you are saying is "caveat emptor". That's a valid viewpoint, but it certainly won't help to encourage new small investors into the market. IMO, we should be encouraging more investment in shares and less investment in rental properties. I think that would be good for all of us in the long run.

Sunlight is said to be the best of disinfectants; electric light the most efficient policeman. - Louis Brandeis, Other People's Money—and How Bankers Use It (1914).

With that said, I am pretty firmly of the view that where there is risk there is reward. As long as all of the requisite information is available then people who don't use that information are fair game.

BFG
19-11-2014, 10:20 AM
Someone showing their hand today.

Preopen 38000 shares cleared to go through @ 10 cents, then at the last second they all get snapped up @ 11.5.

Now, if you are a savvy investor you would put in a bid @ 10.1 for 37999 shares to get them all @ 10 (bar that last 1 share of course).

This then suggests a total idjit is buying. Or someone is protecting the price (AHEM!!!)

If it is who I think it is then a token buy @ 12 will be up soon to window dress the price back to even.

Stay away people. Saw this day in and day out with Snakk (and we all know who was in on that one).

whatsup
19-11-2014, 10:34 AM
[QUOTE=Harvey Specter;516477]As a compliance listing, you wouldn't expect any lockup period.

The last capital raising was at 10c. Does it say what the round before that was at?[/QUOE]

.0005 !!?

Didn't I say .0005 and that correct according to chalkie , hmmmmmmm !

whatsup
19-11-2014, 10:35 AM

Wash trading still going on here , IS THIS A MASSIVE JOKE ?

Hoop
19-11-2014, 11:01 AM
I have a little black book...naming dodgy characters..and those who I have lost money with...Easier nowadays with our friend Mr Google able to create a list for you without going through the pain of that experience curve......

All to do with Homework Homework Homework.....
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnYknggt3B9dPOyirhFseb8jMm4_s-pZ9UEluV6WWkjzl-UPdU

BFG
19-11-2014, 01:27 PM

Harvey, there are lock-ups for TRU... but only those that don't have a Sorenson of some form involved! Funny that...

I think you're a bit off the mark on NZAX lock ups as well. A significant number of PAY investors have lock ups in place until July 2015...

Harvey Specter
19-11-2014, 02:38 PM
Harvey, there are lock-ups for TRU... but only those that don't have a Sorenson of some form involved! Funny that...

I think you're a bit off the mark on NZAX lock ups as well. A significant number of PAY investors have lock ups in place until July 2015...My point wasn't that there are or aren't lockups. Its the fact that it they didn't raise funds from the public and it is on the NZAX. A bit of buyer beware is needed - or just read sharetrader ;)

I assume that Chalkies article was sourced completely from the prospectus and google, not from private inside information.

The biggest question is why did the Masfens and Teresa get involved with them/this - good way to ruin your reputation.

whatsup
19-11-2014, 04:15 PM
My point wasn't that there are or aren't lockups. Its the fact that it they didn't raise funds from the public and it is on the NZAX. A bit of buyer beware is needed - or just read sharetrader ;)

I assume that Chalkies article was sourced completely from the prospectus and google, not from private inside information.

The biggest question is why did the Masfens and Teresa get involved with them/this - good way to ruin your reputation.

Whats that old saying , "if you lie down with dogs you can wake up with fleas "

J R Ewing
21-11-2014, 12:20 PM
10c is an interesting price. Superficially, it looks OK as they raised capital at that price. Until you look deeper at the other shares they acquired for virtually nothing!

BFG
21-11-2014, 01:21 PM
10c is an interesting price. Superficially, it looks OK as they raised capital at that price. Until you look deeper at the other shares they acquired for virtually nothing!

That's how Sorenson does it. Trade astronomically high from day one then drip feed lower. Note there hasn't been a single positive movement through all those trades. Just like strolling through the park feeding ducks that lay golden eggs for him and only him.

Feed the Sorenson families lifestyle if you wish, but that's the only "investment" you are making here!

ari
21-11-2014, 02:01 PM
And they issue shares that were held in trust from Claridge days....just to give you a bit of interest and see if they can suck you in.......sorry not again, even with freebee shares!

whatsup
21-11-2014, 09:34 PM
Whats the betting that Brian Gaynor will do a "story "on this fle@a bag sometime in the near future, should be interesting what he discovers under the rocks !!!

BFG
21-11-2014, 09:36 PM
Whats the betting that Brian Gaynor will do a "story "on this flea bag sometime in the near future, should be interesting what he discovers under the rocks !!!

I'd love for him to uncover more on top of what Chalkie did. No doubt there's a bucketload lurking!

Do it Gaynor (I know you watch us) ;)

Harvey Specter
21-11-2014, 09:38 PM
I'd love for him to uncover more on top of what Chalkie did. No doubt there's a bucketload lurking!

Do it Gaynor (I know you watch us) ;)With TRS and NZF looking at reverse listings, and more compliance listings on the NZAX due this year, he probably is due an article. He doesn't normally go as deep as Chalkie.

BFG
22-11-2014, 02:36 PM
With TRS and NZF looking at reverse listings, and more compliance listings on the NZAX due this year, he probably is due an article. He doesn't normally go as deep as Chalkie.

See the Wikeley Effect thread. I'm glad this stuff is being exposed. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

whatsup
24-11-2014, 11:33 AM
Whats the betting that the "boys" are " massaging " both sides of the quote ?

whatsup
01-12-2014, 01:08 PM
Whats the betting that the "boys" are " massaging " both sides of the quote ?

and the beat goes on and still MORE wash trading THIS IS GETTING BORING , WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS JUST "WHO " WILL BE THE FIRST GENUINE BUYER ?

BFG
01-12-2014, 04:15 PM
and the beat goes on and still MORE wash trading THIS IS GETTING BORING , WHAT I WOULD IS JUST "WHO " WILL BE THE FIRST GENUINE BUYER ?

No one is stupid enough because they have been outed by all on ST, Chalkie and Mr Gaynor.

The jig is up and there is nothing they can do about it.

GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER

whatsup
11-12-2014, 10:35 AM
No one is stupid enough because they have been outed by all on ST, Chalkie and Mr Gaynor.

The jig is up and there is nothing they can do about it.

GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER

So who are the !dols buying today ?

BFG
11-12-2014, 10:05 PM

Tiny volume, no news. Smells like a fishy SEA SNAKK...

BFG
22-12-2014, 05:17 PM
For those who have become interested. Read from the beginning and try not to get too angry about how these guys pull this s*** off and feed their lifestyle with your cash.

Heads they win, tails you lose.

Don't become a duck.

winner69
22-12-2014, 05:30 PM
For another very interesting medical diagnostic company, see PEB on the NZX.

skid
22-12-2014, 05:43 PM
For another very interesting medical diagnostic company, see PEB on the NZX.

For those 2 members who hav'nt gotten around to checking out that thread:D

Really folks -its more fun than a barrel of monkeys--you wont need facebook :D:D

PEB--''the battlelines have been drawn'' **

**some may change sides according to their buying and selling habits...

BFG
22-12-2014, 06:56 PM
For those who didn't see the Chalkie article and would rather listen to his destruction of this POS than me:

http://i.stuff.co.nz/business/opinion-analysis/63325538/tech-company-leftovers-lose-share-appeal

ari
23-12-2014, 06:32 AM
For those who didn't see the Chalkie article and would rather listen to his destruction of this POS than me:

http://i.stuff.co.nz/business/opinion-analysis/63325538/tech-company-leftovers-lose-share-appeal

Thanks BFG, excellent article from Chalkie once again........

pietrade
23-12-2014, 01:42 PM
A great expose'. Bloody shocking actually......

BFG
23-12-2014, 03:30 PM
A great expose'. Bloody shocking actually......
Extremely shocking. So why were you mentioning it yesterday in PEB & NAN threads? Skid has vouched for you so I may have been a bit premature in ripping your head off! Can never be too sure with Sneaky Snakk Oil Sorenson though...

pietrade
23-12-2014, 03:36 PM
SPRUNG! :-) It just goes to show how my delusion has been corrected and my awareness of this one has been heightened.

We live and learn - all going well.

BFG
23-12-2014, 03:43 PM
SPRUNG! :-) It just goes to show how my delusion has been corrected and my awareness of this one has been heightened.

We live and learn - all going well.

So glad to hear this mate. So glad. If there is only 1 person I can save from being ruined by Sorehead schemese then it has all been a success.

This has made my day :) :) :) :D :D :D

skid
23-12-2014, 04:55 PM
But the SP is still going up---we are all loseing so much money Moosie --Ahhhhhhhhh--Its a plot to keep us from all getting rich:D:D

whatsup
23-12-2014, 05:18 PM
whats the betting that brian gaynor will do a "story "on this fle@a bag sometime in the near future, should be interesting what he discovers under the rocks !!!

come on brian please give us a "heads up " !!

whatsup
23-12-2014, 05:20 PM

It would be very interesting to check out just who is buying these shares, Im betting its the promotors trying to ingender some sort of trading interest, "slowly slowly catch the monkey " !!

BFG
23-12-2014, 05:22 PM
It would be very interesting to check out just who is buying these shares, Im betting its the promotors trying to ingender some sort of trading interest, "slowly slowly catch the monkey " !!

You can be 99% certain its mates trades. Been watching the blatant block trades going through for even amounts/shares. Just look at the disclosures today as well...

whatsup
24-12-2014, 10:34 AM

How can this company with its disastrous previous track record by "worth " $21.3 MILLION ,where is the NZX when it comes to policing ?

BFG
24-12-2014, 10:41 AM
How can this company with its disastrous previous track record by "worth " $21.3 MILLION ,where is the NZX when it comes to policing ?

Too busy catching small fish like SLG today. Joyce and co are cash cows. Why would they kill that?

whatsup
24-12-2014, 11:00 AM
Too busy catching small fish like SLG today. Joyce and co are cash cows. Why would they kill that?

Any idea of how many companies these two /three/four promotors are involved in and how many are successful like those winners RIS, OMG, CER etc ?

BFG
24-12-2014, 12:13 PM
Any idea of how many companies these two /three/four promotors are involved in and how many are successful like those winners RIS, OMG, CER etc ?

Opencorporates.co.nz is your friend :)

whatsup
26-12-2014, 01:43 PM
Opencorporates.co.nz is your friend :)

BFG, thanks, Companies office .govt.nz under directors is another list, cheers.

BFG
08-02-2015, 11:41 AM
TruScreen in a former (but not that different) life.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/business/doctor-in-brawl-to-control-polartechnics/2005/07/24/1122143727666.html

Hunter is still a large shareholder and member of the board. One wonders what he can accomplish now that he couldn't 10 years later (other than fattening his own wallet...)?

whatsup
05-03-2015, 11:47 AM
I keep wo9ndering who are the "investors" who keep buying this ........ share, from its previous history I can only think its its promotors who would do so, is wash trading illegal on the NZX ?

Balance
05-03-2015, 11:52 AM
I keep wo9ndering who are the "investors" who keep buying this ........ share, from its previous history I can only think its its promotors who would do so, is wash trading illegal on the NZX ?

Anything goes in the NZAX market.

The scam-artists out there now are eagerly waiting for the NXT market which formalizes and legalizes the Wild West NZ 'Plus SMS' fame market.

Digs
06-05-2015, 09:45 PM
Any comments on todays ann. Seems to have the desired effect on the SP. We are up considerably though I am been aware a dump at this stage would take a large toll on the SP due to low volume. Everyone on this forum has been totally cynical of this stock, but it seems to be gaining some traction don`t you agree??

Digs
07-05-2015, 09:05 PM
http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/BU1504/S00841/chinese-approval-opens-huge-market-to-kiwi-tech-company.htm
http://www.showroom.co.nz/2015/04/chinese-approval-opens-huge-market-to-kiwi-tech-company/
http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/truscreen-gets-chinese-approval-cs-172103
These articles are interesting, maybe these guys are on to something.
Cheers Dig

youngatheart
20-05-2015, 01:00 AM
Yet another great announcement.
https://www.nzx.com/companies/TRU/announcements/264484

I notice that they seem to be popping out a new announcement almost weekly now. Could be quite the surprise share for 2015 given that "This is the first of the major programs that are expected to be announced..."
Unfortunately I missed out on today's action but am definitely looking for my `in.`

Crackity
20-05-2015, 08:14 AM
Don't worry YAH - any company that these promoters ( Sorehead as Mooosie described him) are involved in will at some point encourage you to join the action and 'invest' with them.....if you decide to it is likely to be a decision you will ponder for years to come depending how much you put in.....big DYOR here

ari
20-05-2015, 09:59 AM
Truscreen has to be my most successful investment at the moment, given small parcel of freebies and 140% up...nothing to lose.

winner69
20-05-2015, 10:32 AM
Truscreen has to be my most successful investment at the moment, given small parcel of freebies and 140% up...nothing to lose.

Well doe Ari.

Just shows best to do your own thing doesn't it in spite of the views of others.

I wouldn't call it investing though, more trading.

As such I hope you have a plan to protect the gains already made and the future ones you will no doubt make with Truscreen .....but maybe, just maybe, it will end in years

whatsup
20-05-2015, 11:01 AM

Ari, Did you really " invest " in Tru or did you benefit from the free hand out ( just as I did ) ?

Crackity
20-05-2015, 01:29 PM
I'd look at locking in those gains before the dump part of pump and dump occurs.....

ari
20-05-2015, 03:15 PM
Ari, Did you really " invest " in Tru or did you benefit from the free hand out ( just as I did ) ?

These freebies were created somewhere along this rocky path...Aquaria21>AQL Holdings>Certified Organics>CER Group>Claridge Capital>SeaDragon

Crackity
20-05-2015, 04:38 PM
You lucky lucky shareholders - Sorehead would like some of your money now!

The Auckland-based company wants to raise between $3 million and $4 million through a private placement to institutions and eligible shareholders and a share purchase plan to existing investors, and will go on a roadshow in New Zealand and Australia over the next week, it said in a statement.

robbo24
20-05-2015, 04:45 PM
You lucky lucky shareholders - Sorehead would like some of your money now!

The Auckland-based company wants to raise between $3 million and $4 million through a private placement to institutions and eligible shareholders and a share purchase plan to existing investors, and will go on a roadshow in New Zealand and Australia over the next week, it said in a statement.

This company could be the next VML, why are you mocking it???

:D

Crackity
20-05-2015, 04:53 PM
Nice one Robbo! 😀

robbo24
20-05-2015, 06:01 PM
http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/truscreen-early-investors-sell-down-th-p-172990

Too slow :D Did you really think you could defeat them?

I'd look at locking in those gains before the dump part of pump and dump occurs.....

Crackity
20-05-2015, 06:42 PM
My recommendation - sell now while the pump is still on. Of course this could be their one company that is different (but I don't drink Tui ).....big DYOR with this company history and people behind it before you give them your money

Baa_Baa
20-05-2015, 07:40 PM
Be afraid, be very afraid (not). 12 Nov shares opened at 16c, "trading at 29c on Wednesday, valuing the company at about $41 million".

Scary alright, investors only making 13c profit off the IPO. Gotta be afraid of those early investors for sure, heck they might sell some shares when it doesn't suit you. How dare they sell part of their holdings!

What are you so afraid of and who are you trying to defeat? If you want to be happy again just offload your shares or something, your 29c holdings hasn't devalued that much yet.

"Following the completion of the private placement to institutional and eligible investors, the Company will undertake the SPP. The pricing for the SPP will be the same as the pricing on which institutions and eligible investors participated in the private placement.• The final pricing for the private placement and the SPP has not been set as yet, but it is anticipated that the issue price for the new capital will be closely benchmarked to the market price for the shares of the Company during the period immediately preceding the completion of the private placement."

http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/truscreen-early-investors-sell-down-th-p-172990

Too slow :D Did you really think you could defeat them?

whatsup
10-06-2015, 10:06 AM
So who is giving more hard earned to this smoke and mirror joint ?

Digs
20-08-2015, 09:32 AM
http://www.showroom.co.nz/2015/08/kiwi-cancer-screening-tech-sought-after-at-largest-chinese-gynecology-summit/

Maybe this is showing more promise than a lot on here think. Still holding and added a few a while ago

Misc
01-12-2015, 05:27 PM
Up 30% in a couple weeks? Speeding Ticket today. I bought in last week. Blue Sky potential, chart looks great. DYOR

Misc
15-04-2016, 12:33 PM
Finally.... should get some attention now imo

TRU
15/04/2016 08:30
MKTUPDTE
PRICE SENSITIVE
REL: 0830 HRS TruScreen Limited

MKTUPDTE: TRU: Certification for TruScreen 2nd Generation Device

CERTIFICATION FOR TRUSCREEN 2ND GENERATION DEVICE

CE Mark Certification Opens Up Global Market Opportunities For TruScreen
Cervical Cancer Screening Device

Cancer technology company, TruScreen Limited (NZAX:TRU) advises that its
second generation cervical cancer screening device, known as "TruScreen
Ultra", is now ready for commercial launch in select markets following
receipt of CE Mark certification. This will enable the company to distribute
and sell its TruScreen Ultra device in the European Union and many other
markets that view the CE Mark as an endorsement of compliance, quality &
design of the device's technology & efficacy.

CEO of TruScreen, Mr Martin Dillon, said: "This is a significant step forward
in our commercial plans, allowing us to immediately commence manufacture of
our new device and fill the inventory gap caused last year when all stocks of
the original TruScreen device were sold out."

The TruScreen Ultra device is the culmination of over 2 years of intensive
product development that encapsulates world class medical technology
containing many new & unique features including:

o Massively increased processing capacity and faster processing
o Significantly improved performance
o Wireless handpiece with significantly increased portability
o Rechargeable battery freeing the device from reliance upon continuous
connection to mains power
o Wi-Fi connectivity to PC's, Laptops and Smart Devices
o Internet Browser compatibility
o Graphic User Interface with LCD touch screen.

Recent research reports have estimated the annual global cervical cancer
screening market to be USD $15 billion, and has forecast it to grow to USD
$22 billion by 2020 (1). The granting of the CE mark to TruScreen's new Ultra
device enables the company to immediately target the European Union, India
and other select western markets where TruScreen will be working closely with
both private and public health systems. TruScreen's estimates the potential
annual screening market of the European Union & India to be over USD $329
million and USD $681 million respectively.

The granting of the CE mark of the new device also enables the company to
pursue model upgrade registration with the CFDA in China where the majority
of its commercial activity to date has been centred. The Chinese market is
estimated to have an annual screening value of USD $800 million

TruScreen is the only device in the world that is a CE certified, stand-alone
real time primary screening tool for Cervical Cancer. TruScreen has
successfully combined the use of both optical and electrical tissue
differentiation to create a clinically acceptable level of performance in the
primary screening of cervical cancer.

GR8DAY
31-05-2016, 01:15 PM
.....golly gosh, this could be big.....could be huge. Why hasnt the market reacted accordingly? Dont know anything about them but surely this must be very promising?? Anyone care to clarify/comment? whats the history of this co. re losses/ cash burn etc??

Announcement
GENERAL: TRU: TRUSCREEN SELECTED FOR MAJOR CHINESE SCREENING PROGRAMME 08:31a.m.
TRU
31/05/2016 08:30
GENERAL
PRICE SENSITIVE

GENERAL: TRU: TRUSCREEN SELECTED FOR MAJOR CHINESE SCREENING PROGRAMME

Company Announcement
31 May 2016

TRUSCREEN SELECTED FOR MAJOR CHINESE SCREENING PROGRAMME

o TruScreen to announce FY16 results on 13 June 2016

o NZX approval received to remain on NZAX platform for a further 12 months

Cancer technology company TruScreen Limited (NZAX: TRU) advises that its
technology has been selected for use in a major cervical cancer screening
programme in North China.

The public screening programme is expected to screen 160,000 women over the
next 18 months and is being funded by the Harbin Division of the All China
Federation of Trade Unions ("ACFTU"). The programme is being conducted under
the control of the Provincial Cancer Hospital of Heilongjiang, located in
Harbin City, and involves a number of other leading hospitals in the
Province. TruScreen has satisfactorily completed all medical device
accreditation and verification requirements and completed training of all
medical teams involved.

CEO of TruScreen, Mr Martin Dillon, said: "Providing our technology for use
in fully funded public screening campaigns for cervical cancer in the
enormous Chinese market is an important part of our strategy. ACFTU is the
largest trade union in the world with over 280 million members, and we are
delighted to be affiliated with this programme. We hope to leverage off
this association and extend the use of the TruScreen technology to similar
programmes in other provinces throughout China".

The TruScreen system was selected due to a combination of its real time
nature and its high ability to identify disease, alongside its portability
and independence from laboratory infrastructure. This is different to other
available screening methods and enables the speedy implementation of a large
population based screening program.

TruScreen is the only real time device in the world that is CE certified for
the stand-alone primary screening of cervical cancer. It successfully
combines the use of both optical and electrical tissue differentiation to
create a clinically acceptable level of performance as a primary screening
tool.

TruScreen to Announce FY16 Results on 13 June 2016; Approval to remain on
NZAX Platform

TruScreen advises that it expects to announce its full year results for the
year ended 31 March 2016, by 14 June 2016. In addition, the company has
confirmed that it has received notice that it will not need to migrate it's
listing to the NXT Market platform operated by NZX Limited during the next 12
months.

ENDS

heisenberg
31-05-2016, 01:47 PM
This company is nothing but a speculative play to me. The product itself seems to have similar effectiveness at detecting cervical cancer as a well performed Pap smear. I don't see it as having much use in places where a laboratory is readily available.

Disc: hold none

GR8DAY
31-05-2016, 01:55 PM
.......from what Im reading that's exactly what it's all about ie especially (but not only) for screening women in places where labs are not accessible. Im guessing this could apply to many millions of women..... if not billions?

Lewylewylewy
31-05-2016, 02:18 PM
I did some research into this product... the issue seems to be that although the product is awesome because it picks out things the existing solution can't, it can only be used in conjunction with the existing solution (which picks out things it can miss). And the existing solution is deemed adequate for most common instances.

It would be great if this product was used in all cases as it significantly improves detection rates. I however, decided not to invest because of my lack of faith in hospital administration's % doctors quality of care. I believe that it's a (wrongly) hard sell.

Hope I'm wrong and good luck to anyone who does invest. I may join you later when I have some spare cash for an ethical investment.

GR8DAY
31-05-2016, 02:38 PM
...thanks Lewy for that. It must have some serious merits tho to be selected for this large Chinese study involving 160,000 woman. They wouldnt have gone into this lightly. Im liking what ive read thus far and as you rightly say it's a good ethical business as well........always keen to see this sort of thing do well. 18mnths is not long to wait either for results from the study.

GR8DAY
06-03-2017, 01:21 PM
.........hmmmmmm, gaining some more traction here? Good foothold now into Europe. (re: todays announcement)

GR8DAY
07-03-2017, 02:26 PM
...........hmmmmmmmm, ditto today. INDIA topples to TRUSCREEN! USA tomorrow??? World domination by this time next week perhaps? LOL

Actually in all seriousness I think we're seeing some real legs to this now. Anyone else interested in this stock?

Kiwi
07-03-2017, 03:01 PM
...........hmmmmmmmm, ditto today. INDIA topples to TRUSCREEN! USA tomorrow??? World domination by this time next week perhaps? LOL

Actually in all seriousness I think we're seeing some real legs to this now. Anyone else interested in this stock?

Have been watching this one for quite some time, jumped in yesterday for a few.
Seem to be gaining good traction now?

GR8DAY
07-03-2017, 04:43 PM
TruScreen Gains Access to the Indian Market
Published: 07 March 2017

Tom Calder, Trade Commissioner for the Australian Trade Commission in India, Sanjeev Khandelwal, Managing Director of Khandelwal Labortatories Pvt Ltd and TruScreen CEO Martin Dillon

TruScreen has entered into commercial agreements with Khandelwal Laboratories Pvt Limited ( K.Lab) for the purpose of providing TruScreen with access to the Indian market.

India is the world’s largest populated market, with approximately 1.3 billion people, of which approximately 300 million women are of screening age. It accounts for nearly one third of global deaths from cervical cancer. Lack of access to cervical screening is a major factor in this abnormally high mortality rate.

Recently, in November 2016, the Government of India (GOI) announced efforts to address this mortality rate and mandated a national screening programme for cervical cancer for females aged over 30 years, setting aside substantive budget allowances for cervical cancer screening commencing in 2017.

In India, and in particular rural India, there is a shortage of trained health professionals, cytologists and colposcopists. The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has stated in its operational guidelines for screening that a ‘’single visit” approach (where screening and treatment is effected in the one visit) is the preferred approach for cervical cancer screening. In contrast to other highly subjective methods, TruScreen provides an ideal solution which is objective and real time. As a result, TruScreen and Khandelwal Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. have taken steps to immediately commence the evaluation process for inclusion in the GOI screening programme.

TruScreen is already under similar evaluation by several other Governments for use in their public screening programmes, including in Mexico, China and the Philippines.

CEO of TruScreen, Martin Dillon, commented: “We are delighted to enter into these commercial agreements with Khandelwal who are a reputable and well-established pharmaceutical and device supply company based in Mumbai. These agreements cover the distribution of TruScreen into the public and private sectors and also the likely establishment of in-country manufacturing facilities to satisfy supply to the GOI. K Lab have over 700 employees with a strong emphasis on sales and the supply of oncology products to the private and public sectors in India. TruScreen has reacted quickly to the Indian opportunity and expects to apply additional resources to this project. ”

News
Latest News
NZX Releases
Media Articles
TruScreen +61 2 9262 4644 info@truscreen.com GPO Box 3904, Sydney NSW 2001 © TruScreen 2016

GR8DAY
08-03-2017, 03:26 PM
.....CLEARLY MR MARKET LIKES THESE LATEST RELEASES with a 50% gain in SP over the last few days. Another 50% gain over coming days/weeks would not surprise me given the potential magnitude of these new markets BUT, as per usual........... DYOR

44wishlists
22-03-2017, 01:23 PM
TRU announcs capital raising via SPP at 16c per share today. I am interested. Wanting to know what others opinions in the forum :)

Meextr
08-05-2017, 05:56 PM
I am a newbie to shares, therefore I would be interested to hear what people think of the SPP for which I have received the application form for today. I do recognise that people are not qualified to give advice, however I would like to hear opinions about this. Are you in or not? My view is to go for it at the minimum amount $2,500 but to wait to nearer the deadline in case there is a drastic drop in SP.

janner
08-05-2017, 09:57 PM
Do not buy if you have to ask basic questions.. OK ??

Do Your Own Research... DYOR... Do It !!!!

Your money is not my problem...

Meextr
08-05-2017, 10:18 PM
I had already made my mind up and have done my research, I was just interested in other peoples views. I thought this site was for everyone to share their views no matter what their experience level. That is why I am classed as Junior Member.

janner
09-05-2017, 10:05 AM
OK. Point taken.. :-))

Absolute144
27-09-2017, 12:47 PM
I had already made my mind up and have done my research, I was just interested in other peoples views. I thought this site was for everyone to share their views no matter what their experience level. That is why I am classed as Junior Member.

So now my question is, did you hold during the drop??? In the last few weeks heavy volumes traded.

HITMAN
28-09-2017, 08:10 AM
I brought a small amount at 12cents. Went to the AGM... they're quite positive about the future, they have completed the processes for China approval, now just waiting on actual approval stamp.
When the announcement drops I'm expecting it to jump.

Balance
10-10-2017, 03:47 PM
I brought a small amount at 12cents. Went to the AGM... they're quite positive about the future, they have completed the processes for China approval, now just waiting on actual approval stamp.

Well done, Hitman.

Looking like 20c very soon.

Hectorplains
10-10-2017, 04:24 PM

Not sure if you're aware of the inglorious history of this particular sheep worrier, http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/opinion-analysis/63325538/tech-company-leftovers-lose-share-appeal

The question for me is why are they exclusively targeting third world markets? Ethically, not an investment I'd touch.

whatsup
10-10-2017, 09:58 PM
Should this company be called Truscreen or something else, what do punters think comes to mind ?

Beware of wash trading with this one!

Absolute144
11-10-2017, 08:44 AM
Im happy with the name. Dont go and do a Plexure thats for sure. Ethically, whats wrong with making healthcare affordable for foreign governments?

whatsup
11-10-2017, 09:51 AM
Im happy with the name. Dont go and do a Plexure thats for sure. Ethically, whats wrong with making healthcare affordable for foreign governments?

I think its called mining the poor sods ! and imo that is why the poor are targeted as the well informed rich nations wont have a bar of the product.

whatsup
11-10-2017, 09:53 AM
P S wasnt sorehead one of the "investors " initially behind SNAK another "wonderful " investment for the N Z investors?

HITMAN
11-10-2017, 11:58 AM
Sometimes you get lucky, but I'm okay with that, still a long road to go for results. I like to think of it as my only high risk investment. I did buy some at the 16cents from the capitol raising, then had a buy sitting at 12 for a while. The original was CLARIDGE so I have been watching painfully for a long time. It was quite positive at AGM, but can they deliver. Most here already assume the answer is NO. My risk, ATM I'm in positive.

Absolute144
12-10-2017, 07:25 PM
That was 159,000 shares @.19 too many. You know who you are....:t_up:

Absolute144
17-10-2017, 04:56 PM
Yep, my sentiments exactly...

http://www.findata.co.nz/Markets/StockQuote/NZX/TRU.htm

Balance
18-10-2017, 12:39 PM
That was 159,000 shares @.19 too many. You know who you are....:t_up:

The 19c has been taken out?

whatsup
18-10-2017, 12:52 PM
The 19c has been taken out?

who was the mug/muppet that did that!!

Balance
18-10-2017, 12:57 PM
who was the mug/muppet that did that!!

Nice profit for someone who may have got in at 16c?

Absolute144
19-10-2017, 04:30 PM
Thanks for the annoucement TRU but what im really waiting for is a trading halt RE: approval of CE certification for China market, and Maybe an update on orders for immediate filling perhaps. Show us if you can move towards profitability.

Arthur
20-10-2017, 09:43 AM
I think its called mining the poor sods ! and imo that is why the poor are targeted as the well informed rich nations wont have a bar of the product.

Testing suggests it is more accurate than smears, particularly in areas where access to medical facilities is limited. There are a lot of vested interests in maintaining smear where the infrastructure is already built. I would not rule out the possibility that that this technology (or similar) will replace smears in "advance" countries at some stage. It is unlikely that the change would be rapid though (unless one of the big players with a big budget to lavish on doctors buys it)

winner69
24-11-2017, 08:32 PM
Just saying something exciting going on with TRU but don't know what

Bringing to top for HITMAN who can't find it

HITMAN
24-11-2017, 09:38 PM
Thanks Winner69

I'd noticed a few buys and price increase this week. Today I was about to ask where the announcement was that they talked about at the AGM.

and here it is...

24/11/2017, 12:00 pm GENERALNZX and Media Release 24 November, 2017
NZX Limited
WELLINGTON
TruScreen Passes CFDA Technical Assessment for its Second Generation Device in China
Cervical cancer screening technology company, TruScreen Limited (NZAX: TRU) is pleased to advise that the CFDA has posted on its website that TruScreen has passed Chinese Food and Drug Administration (CFDA) technical assessment and its file has proceeded to the final stage of the approval process. The final culmination of this process would be the formal issuing of the approval certificate.
ENDS

They will be happy, it took them a lot longer then originally thought but now they will at least be able to step forward. Has it taken to long though, how long until they run out of cash again. For the moment it's looking good, lets get some sales now!!

Digs
28-11-2017, 03:44 PM
Yes Hitman, it`s the sales that will give this some impetus, can`t be far away from an update as they can`t have been sitting idle all this time waiting for the CFDA approval

Absolute144
08-12-2017, 04:23 PM
I see the ex director Tim Preston just stumped up a cash payment of approx 100K to excerise 1.2 million options at $0.10 each.

Balance
08-12-2017, 04:48 PM
I see the ex director Tim Preston just stumped up a cash payment of approx 100K to excerise 1.2 million options at $0.10 each.

Probably busy selling now.

These backdoor boys cannot help themselves.

Watch the other backdoor boy Joyce (with 1,250,000 options at 10c) join the party soon.

Absolute144
10-12-2017, 09:58 AM
Probably busy selling now.

These backdoor boys cannot help themselves.

Watch the other backdoor boy Joyce (with 1,250,000 options at 10c) join the party soon.

Yep, No doubt hes planning to sell. But this close to an announcement I reckon he expects there will likely be some demand. As currently the buy side depth is isnt sufficient.

Balance
10-12-2017, 09:02 PM
Yep, No doubt hes planning to sell. But this close to an announcement I reckon he expects there will likely be some demand. As currently the buy side depth is isnt sufficient.

Sp at 19c means he has 90% to play with - plenty of downside yet, especially with the other backdoor boys waiting to join in the selling - their options are also at 10c.

The day these backdoor boys buy any of the backdoor companies' shares on market, you mortgage your house and follow them.

Until then, you are placing your 'financials' at risk with a backdoor entry!

Absolute144
12-12-2017, 10:17 AM
The day these backdoor boys buy any of the backdoor companies' shares on market, you mortgage your house and follow them.

Noted: so to speak

Balance
14-12-2017, 10:36 AM
Noted: so to speak

SP dropping like a stone as the backdoor boys try to cash in their gains.

Let's hope sp drops to 10c so them backdoor boys make bugger all gains.

Digs
14-12-2017, 11:24 PM
SP dropping like a stone as the backdoor boys try to cash in their gains.

Let's hope sp drops to 10c so them backdoor boys make bugger all gains.

There is not enough volume to say people in the know are able to exit. If that was so they would have got out when the SP was a lot higher than it is now. This has got legs IMHO, it is disruptive tech which has huge potential to replace the present Pap test as a simpler testing method with instant results as opposed to an uncomfortable smear which you have to wait for a period to get your result. We await the results of the portential sales in China etc.
Cheers

Balance
15-12-2017, 08:44 AM
There is not enough volume to say people in the know are able to exit. If that was so they would have got out when the SP was a lot higher than it is now. This has got legs IMHO, it is disruptive tech which has huge potential to replace the present Pap test as a simpler testing method with instant results as opposed to an uncomfortable smear which you have to wait for a period to get your result. We await the results of the portential sales in China etc.
Cheers

They will exit ok - their entry prices are so low that they can still make huge agins selling down to 10c.

Balance
18-12-2017, 04:29 PM
They will exit ok - their entry prices are so low that they can still make huge agins selling down to 10c.

As expected, the selling continues.

I seriously wonder why anyone would pay over 11c when the backdoor boys get their shares for 10c. And there's plenty to come.

Balance
19-12-2017, 05:45 PM
As expected, the selling continues.

I seriously wonder why anyone would pay over 11c when the backdoor boys get their shares for 10c. And there's plenty to come.

As expected, selling them down.

Sit at 10.1c so let them make their 1%.

The least that one could do for the backdoor boys! :D

Balance
20-12-2017, 08:44 AM
https://www.nzx.com/announcements/312190

Backdoor boy resigning as director. Similar to Tim Preston.

Easier to exercise the 1.25m options at 10c and unleash on the market, see?

No disclosures required once exercised.

ofra002
20-12-2017, 06:43 PM
https://www.nzx.com/announcements/312190

Backdoor boy resigning as director. Similar to Tim Preston.

Easier to exercise the 1.25m options at 10c and unleash on the market, see?

No disclosures required once exercised.

On the volumes being traded it is a very disingenuous statement. Now CFDA is through lets see if we can generate some sales. You would have to say the generation 2 is showing great results in sensitivity, if the improvement continues we will be a far better option than pap smears in the 1st world, this is no small feat. We have a few horses, lets see if anything becomes of India.

Fingers crossed for the next year

Regards
DB

Balance
20-12-2017, 08:16 PM
On the volumes being traded it is a very disingenuous statement. Now CFDA is through lets see if we can generate some sales. You would have to say the generation 2 is showing great results in sensitivity, if the improvement continues we will be a far better option than pap smears in the 1st world, this is no small feat. We have a few horses, lets see if anything becomes of India.

Fingers crossed for the next year

Regards
DB

Market is not dumb - hence, the low volume as buyers flee the scene while the backdoor boys want out.

Let them sell at 10.1c.

whatsup
20-12-2017, 09:19 PM
Market is not dumb - hence, the low volume as buyers flee the scene while the backdoor boys want out.

Let them sell at 10.1c.

Why not .001 where imo they belong !

Balance
21-12-2017, 08:41 AM
https://www.nzx.com/announcements/312270

Don't get sucked in - announcement designed to help the backdoor boys sell their shares into any sp rise.

GR8DAY
21-12-2017, 12:15 PM
[QUOTE=Balance;697603https://www.nzx.com/announcements/312270

Don't get sucked in - announcement designed to help the backdoor boys sell their shares into any sp rise.[/QUOte

.......so you're saying this is a fake announcement balance?....they just making this up to off load their shares? Gosh are you absolutely certain of this m8 cos that's one hell of an accusation ??

Balance
21-12-2017, 02:05 PM
[QUOTE=Balance;697603https://www.nzx.com/announcements/312270

Don't get sucked in - announcement designed to help the backdoor boys sell their shares into any sp rise.[/QUOte

.......so you're saying this is a fake announcement balance?....they just making this up to off load their shares? Gosh are you absolutely certain of this m8 cos that's one hell of an accusation ??

Read what I wrote carefully.

The last announcement that China had approved the device to me was a significant announcement but what followed with the sp revealed the true colors of TRU as a backdoor job.

What is the purpose of this announcement? Sp goes up and who's waiting to sell shares?

Follows the pattern of the backdoored Snakk, VMob, Seadragon, etc etc etc. Gains are already made by the backdoor boys.

Digs
21-12-2017, 04:57 PM
I would have thought the purpose of the ann was to comply with the rules that any info that might affect the price has to be released,and I don`t see any wholesale selling. However even if some do sell so what, we all will be sellers at sometime in the future if all goes to plan and I am not a backdoor man, more a back paddock man from a farm in the provinces. We were in the original raise and hold over a million between different entities and if there is a sell out on news, so be it. They can only sell what they hold and if you believe, as I do, this Company has legs, then they can only hold the price back for so long surely. But I acknowledge this is a speccie and its early days, but it`s a great product and seems to be on the verge of gaining traction. Let`s see what the sales are going like in China, Mexico etc when they are announced, that will be interesting.
Cheers Digs

Hectorplains
13-02-2018, 07:03 PM
[QUOTE=GR8DAY;697659]

Read what I wrote carefully.

The last announcement that China had approved the device to me was a significant announcement but what followed with the sp revealed the true colors of TRU as a backdoor job.

What is the purpose of this announcement? Sp goes up and who's waiting to sell shares?

Follows the pattern of the backdoored Snakk, VMob, Seadragon, etc etc etc. Gains are already made by the backdoor boys.

The answer is Sorensen, flicked over half his holding.

A censure from the NZX today too.

Baa_Baa
13-02-2018, 08:59 PM
[QUOTE=Balance;697676]

The answer is Sorensen, flicked over half his holding.

A censure from the NZX today too.

Both of those are true (no pun intended).

TRU has the censure, for inadequate director coverage contravening NZAX rules. Sorensen selling is not necessarily directly related, unless you know something others don't? Not picking on you, just pointing out the inconvenience of co-joining the two circumstances.

In any event it's all public knowledge and atypical of an early investor in reverse listings, they take big risks and exit when they're profitable, it's hard to argue with that per se. They enable the startup market through lower cost market entry and their appetite for big risks, but some people seem to hate on that and despise them for it. If TRU and other reverse listings were a gangbuster success they'd hate it even more because the seed funder makes even more profit from their risky entry.

Question is where the money goes next, probably another target of hate (here at least, perpetrated by a select but vocal very few). If it's really a big deal, just call John and let him know how you feel, there's little to be gained from calling out the public record on an open internet discussion group, imo.

Contact details: John Andrew Sorensen. Telephone: 0274 790 710. Email: jvsorensen@gmail.com

Digs
13-02-2018, 10:57 PM
But ,hey, look who bought into this, Lindsay investments,not small fry like me, and the censure was over a technicality. J Sorenson still holds plenty of TRU and who could complain about someone taking a profit. IMHO, this co has a great product that could disrupt the whole pap smear industry with its tech and it looks like it is going to do great things in the developing world, still a spec of course but wish I held 14m+ shares.
Cheers dig

Hectorplains
14-02-2018, 04:37 PM
[QUOTE=Hectorplains;703649]

Both of those are true (no pun intended).

TRU has the censure, for inadequate director coverage contravening NZAX rules. Sorensen selling is not necessarily directly related, unless you know something others don't? Not picking on you, just pointing out the inconvenience of co-joining the two circumstances.

In any event it's all public knowledge and atypical of an early investor in reverse listings, they take big risks and exit when they're profitable, it's hard to argue with that per se. They enable the startup market through lower cost market entry and their appetite for big risks, but some people seem to hate on that and despise them for it. If TRU and other reverse listings were a gangbuster success they'd hate it even more because the seed funder makes even more profit from their risky entry.

Question is where the money goes next, probably another target of hate (here at least, perpetrated by a select but vocal very few). If it's really a big deal, just call John and let him know how you feel, there's little to be gained from calling out the public record on an open internet discussion group, imo.

Contact details: John Andrew Sorensen. Telephone: 0274 790 710. Email: jvsorensen@gmail.com

No "co-joining" intended. That's why there's a full stop and a line gap between each statement.

You may laud Mr Sorensen's risk taking, indeed you make it almost sound heroic! I agree there is big risk being taken here but it's not by those who organised the backdoor listing.

I suggest anyone thinking, "this is going to do great things" spend some research time on the 'colourful' past of the main players and the abject failure of their other listings. It'll be different this time though, I'm sure...

Balance
14-02-2018, 05:21 PM

Equating profits made by promoters of backdoor listings with gains made by early investors is like equating sodomy with sex for procreation.

Plus SMS vs Xero

Snakk vs NZ King Salmon

VMob vs Serko

Cerified Organics vs Freightways

You may like to try another comparison, Baa Baa

ofra002
20-04-2018, 07:19 PM
I take today's announcement as a show of confidence

Balance
21-04-2018, 09:48 AM
I take today's announcement as a show of confidence

Why would issuing such shares be a show of confidence?

Shares issued to CEO at 10c - fully funded by the company with bugger all downside risk to the CEO.

This company issues options and shares at 10c to directors, management and sundry on a regular basis - like a torrent of abuse to other shareholders.

I seriously wonder what the Masfens see in this company.

Burleighbomber
30-04-2018, 09:52 AM
The CEO took a short term loan to exercise options. Shows confidence to me, hardly abuse to other shareholders.

Balance
30-04-2018, 12:00 PM
The CEO took a short term loan to exercise options. Shows confidence to me, hardly abuse to other shareholders.

Welcome on board the best site for investment discussions, Bb.

Ordinarily I will agree with you but the terms of the financing is not fully disclosed and we have seen far too often that the loan is actually non-recourse which means that heads he wins, tails other shareholders lose.

The track record with this company (back door, promoters and directors selling as far as they can lay their hands on 10c shares) tells us not to expect any kind of favour to other shareholders.

Digs
30-04-2018, 12:07 PM
The Masfens see what Lindsay investments (Mr Sistema) and others see with his 5 million off market share purchase @18c and what some of us small fry see. Hopefully, a speculative investment that has the potential to to disrupt the cervical cancer screening sector with its technology and its inroads into the China, India etc.markets. Looking forward to the next update which one would hope would be soon.

Balance
30-04-2018, 12:34 PM
Any comments on todays ann. Seems to have the desired effect on the SP. We are up considerably though I am been aware a dump at this stage would take a large toll on the SP due to low volume. Everyone on this forum has been totally cynical of this stock, but it seems to be gaining some traction don`t you agree??

May 2015 - share price was 24.5c and now, 16.5c. - negative 33% return.

How is the sp of this company ever going to perform when you have the promoters and directors continuously getting shares at 10c and selling?

The selling is especially pronounced whenever TruScreen made a positive announcement. Makes you wonder why they would sell?

Digs
30-04-2018, 01:25 PM
Can`t disagree with you on the SP, however there have been some holdups in the interim with the development of the updated version of the device and the time it took to get the Chinese CFDA approvals. These took its toll on the SP but one would hope the next update may fill in a few blanks.

Jeff
16-05-2018, 03:57 PM
Good to see TruScreen out attempting to get some (small) sales.

http://truscreen.com/news/truscreen-visits-pacific-islands/

Zaphod
17-05-2018, 07:26 PM
Straight from the playbook of Cadmus Technologies.

ofra002
29-05-2018, 04:01 PM
Should have full year results mid june. Heres hoping for an update then of company progress.

ofra002
14-06-2018, 03:04 PM
Sales up year on year which is a good start.
The part of the announcement I like is below:

"In the two months since year end, sales have continued to grow. Total sales for the first two months of the FY19 year are approximately 50% of full year sales for FY18. As the company achieves maximum manufacturing capacity for its devices, further growth is expected."

That would suggest we are in excess of $400,000 in first two months.
also "sales for the monthssince year-end have shown month on month growth". from june newsletter

It looks like we are finally gonna get some decent runs on the board.

Good Luck.
DB

Nice Option
18-06-2018, 09:19 AM
is that most of these 'sales' were to the Chinese distributor, not to end customers. Very hard to get a gauge on this product until its in the hands of consumers. We all know that the Chinese can be like - stockpile on the wharves, product sits around and becomes obsolete and the actual numbers we are talking about are minuscule for China. Gut feel is this is a real dog

whatsup
18-06-2018, 10:10 AM
is that most of these 'sales' were to the Chinese distributor, not to end customers. Very hard to get a gauge on this product until its in the hands of consumers. We all know that the Chinese can be like - stockpile on the wharves, product sits around and becomes obsolete and the actual numbers we are talking about are minuscule for China. Gut feel is this is a real dog

Yeh and pigs fly, be aware be really aware imo .

Nice Option
18-06-2018, 10:22 AM
I think you only need to look at a) the early shareholders and b) those involved in raising the capital ( think Plus SMS, Retail X) and you get some sort of feel as to what this is all about...

ofra002
18-06-2018, 10:31 AM
Firstly isn't that the role of the Chinese distributor?

Secondly
"Technically, each device has a useful life of up to 10 years and canconduct up to 1,000 tests per month in a mass screening environment. However, we expect an average of150 tests per month per device in a clinical hospital environment once users are properly trained and fullyoperational. We are pleased to note that TruScreen’s current average for devices currently deployed inChina is slightly in excess of this figure."
I take this as they are being used.

whatsup
18-06-2018, 10:39 AM
Firstly isn't that the role of the Chinese distributor?

Secondly
"Technically, each device has a useful life of up to 10 years and canconduct up to 1,000 tests per month in a mass screening environment. However, we expect an average of150 tests per month per device in a clinical hospital environment once users are properly trained and fullyoperational. We are pleased to note that TruScreen’s current average for devices currently deployed inChina is slightly in excess of this figure."
I take this as they are being used.

Yeh right , Mr 5 posts ( read insider lacky imo ! )

ofra002
18-06-2018, 12:11 PM
Nice option isnt exactly knee deep in posts so you could say the same. No lacky here just have invested and am stating facts but I guess you guys have historical issues with some of the people involved so you are never going to like the share. I am happy in which the direction it is going here and even as the sales increase you guys are always going to moan which is fine.

GR8DAY
18-06-2018, 12:21 PM
Nice option isnt exactly knee deep in posts so you could say the same. No lacky here just have invested and am stating facts but I guess you guys have historical issues with some of the people involved so you are never going to like the share. I am happy in which the direction it is going here and even as the sales increase you guys are always going to moan which is fine.

Well said OFRA002........a lot of crap talked at times by so called seasoned posters like the previous.........(WOW! look how many posts WHATSUP has next to his name).......pretty immature to be putting someone down bcos he or she has only done 5 posts. Bottom line is they know zilch about this particular company and where it's heading. Good luck with your investment and postings.......I personally think your'e onto something here, regardless of the names behind it.

Nice Option
18-06-2018, 12:30 PM
Well, I have to start somewhere so the number of posts should not really be an issue I wouldnt have thought. I am merely a casual observer of this company and it just feels that they are clutching at straws. I am more than happy to be proven wrong down the track however. You are right however about me having had poor dealings with those involved and that is a good enough reason for me not to invest but I certainly do not begrudge those that a) want to invest and b) find themselves on the right side of the TRU ledger

Burleighbomber
18-06-2018, 01:17 PM
Since when did posts mean your opinion is not valid? A lot of posts says got nothing better to do. Real smooth.

Balance
18-06-2018, 01:36 PM
All cool, people.

We all have to start somewhere.

Just be mindful that number of posts does provide some guidance to other posters - allows them to evaluate the credentials and credibilities of the posters.

There have been a few fly by nighters with backdoor listed stocks (eg. Snake & SeaDragon) who mysteriously disappeared after a few postings.

GR8DAY
03-07-2018, 01:49 PM
Gotta be the break through the company was after.........things about to take off for TRUSCREEN??

MKTUPDTE: TRU: TRUSCREEN MAKES STRONG PROGRESS IN FIRST QUARTER FY19 01:02p.m.
TRU
03/07/2018 13:02
MKTUPDTE
PRICE SENSITIVE
REL: 1302 HRS TruScreen Limited

MKTUPDTE: TRU: TRUSCREEN MAKES STRONG PROGRESS IN FIRST QUARTER FY19

3 July 2018
NZX Announcement

TRUSCREEN MAKES STRONG PROGRESS IN FIRST QUARTER FY19

o TruScreen's first quarter sales to 30 June 2018, surpass total sales
in the previous financial year.
o Increased interest and uptake of TruScreen in China:
- A major programme in Xinjiang Province will see TruScreen installed
in 190 hospitals.
- TruScreen chosen as primary screening tool by high tech private
clinic group, with devices to be installed in up to 50 planned women's health
clinics in China.
- The company continues its penetration into hospitals in 16 other
provinces and administrative regions.

Sales for cervical cancer technology company, TruScreen Limited (NZAX:TRU),
have surged in the first quarter of the 2019 financial year and have already
surpassed total sales for FY18.

The majority of these sales are to China, which has seen a significant uplift
in demand following the receipt of CFDA approval for the TruScreen2 device in
December 2017. A significant proportion of these have been sold to
TruScreen's distributors for a major programme in Xinjiang province, which
will see devices installed in 190 hospitals and fully operational over the
next few months.

Programme in Xinjiang Province

TruScreen will be installed in 190 hospitals in the Xinjiang province, over
the coming months. With a population of more than 22 million people, this
initiative in the Xinjiang province will represent penetration into a new
territory for TruScreen.

When fully deployed, each device is expected to utilise up to 150 Single Use
Sensors each month, with a projected annuity income of up to $2.6 million per
year for the company.

Chairman of TruScreen, Robert Hunter, said: "This programme is an indication
of the increasing recognition of our technology in China and the
opportunities now open to us following CFDA approval for our TruScreen2
device. TruScreen successfully completed a rigorous evaluation in Xinjiang,
as part of the approval process, and the programme's commencement will assist
the company to initiate similar programmes in other provinces."

Selection by Chinese Female Health Clinic Group

In addition, TruScreen advises that it has been chosen as the primary
screening solution for a chain of high tech female health clinics to be
established in 50 municipal hospitals in China. Privately owned and operated,
the majority of these new clinics will be located in government women's
hospitals. They are established under the Two Cancers Centre Project and
construction of the first five clinics has already commenced. The clinics aim
to provide a 'one stop screening, diagnosis and treatment centre' for breast
and cervical cancer.

Mr Hunter said: "These clinics will represent the most modern cancer
screening and treatment centres in China, and to be selected as their
cervical cancer screening device places us alongside the most modern and
efficacious technologies available in the world today."

TruScreen has a number of users already in place in China and is focused on
accelerating the sale and installation of its cervical cancer screening
system to both existing and new customers. With the support of its
established and proven distributors, TruScreen is well positioned to
strengthen its existing presence and increase usage of its technology across
the region.

Outlook

As more devices enter the market, TruScreen expects that an increasingly
larger proportion of its revenue from China will be annuity income generated
from the sale of its consumable Single Use Sensors. It estimates that, for
every 100 devices fully deployed in a hospital environment, a sustainable
annuity income stream of approximately $1.4 million will be generated every
year.

The company's new manufacturing facility has now been commissioned and this
increased manufacturing capacity will allow TruScreen to meet the projected
growth in demand for its devices. The company's new facility supplements
existing subcontract manufacturers and will result in increased capacity and
profit margins.

The company anticipates that it will have more than 600 devices deployed in
China by the end of FY19.

ENDS

For more information visit www.truscreen.com or contact:

Martin Dillon
TruScreen Chief Executive Officer
Email: martindillon@truscreen.com

Media Liaison
Jackie Ellis
Email: jackie@ellisandco.co.nz
Phone: +64 27 246 2505

About TruScreen:

TruScreen's real time cervical cancer technology utilises a digital wand
which is placed on the surface of the cervix to measure electrical and
optical signals from the surrounding tissue. A sophisticated proprietary
algorithm framework distinguishes between normal and abnormal (cancerous and
precancerous) tissue to identify precancerous change, or cervical
intraepithelial neoplasia (CIN). A Single Use Sensor (SUS) is used for each
patient to protect against cross-infection.
End CA:00320307 For:TRU Type:MKTUPDTE Time:2018-07-03 13:02:05

Call 0800 ANZ SBT
(0800 269 728)
Email us

Download form
Call 0800 ANZ SBT
(0800 269 728)

Online Multi-Currency A/C
Useful Links
FAQs
Help

©2010 All rights in this site are owned by or licensed to ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited or ANZ New Zealand Securities Limited.

whatsup
03-07-2018, 02:26 PM
Be scared be very scared !

GR8DAY
03-07-2018, 02:35 PM
Be scared be very scared !

Scared of success???........oh yes they're making it all up. Yea right. Gosh we're terrifed. (looks like the market disagrees m8)

ofra002
03-07-2018, 03:15 PM
Its pretty hard to pick holes in that announcement but standby ........................

Nice Option
03-07-2018, 03:24 PM
Its pretty hard to pick holes in that announcement but standby ........................

Good to see some traction/progress although my previous negative comments regarding this company were ultimately in relation to the management as well as those raising capital/pushing the stock. Those facts haven't changed and its therefore a resounding no from me but, again, all the best

GR8DAY
03-07-2018, 04:23 PM
.......just the beginning of something big me thinks. Appears to be a very well run, organized and innovative company. Plus an ethical product that is good for womankind worldwide. Maybe Ive got this wrong but I really struggle to find any negatives in the product and clearly they are onto things as far as marketing goes. China's now on board, next stop I believe is India and Mexico.

whatsup
03-07-2018, 04:24 PM
These "results " are in China , but can they be verified?

Digs
03-07-2018, 07:53 PM
Yes, ring the company. Exciting progress at last and more to come.

Jeff
03-07-2018, 08:12 PM
Seems like they are finally getting a bit of traction, how many more units do they need to sell to start turning a profit?

whatsup
03-07-2018, 09:08 PM
Yes, ring the company. Exciting progress at last and more to come.

and you can trust them.

GR8DAY
04-07-2018, 02:00 PM
.......looks like Mr Market is finally waking up to this one. Wont be too long I believe and we'll see 30c again. Global potential on a grand scale. (well half the globe anyway)

Burleighbomber
04-07-2018, 03:04 PM
and you can trust them.
As much as you can trust anybody

Balance
05-07-2018, 10:40 AM
Good to see some traction/progress although my previous negative comments regarding this company were ultimately in relation to the management as well as those raising capital/pushing the stock. Those facts haven't changed and its therefore a resounding no from me but, again, all the best

The stock is a plaything for a few as anyone who has observed its ups and downs over the last few years.

The sp gets pushed up in light volume with the release of 'good' news and then gets sold down in big volumes with regularity.

What any investor in this stock is up against is the fact that this is a backdoor listing job, and the purpose behind almost all the backdoor listed stocks (especially with this crowd) is for the promoters to make money and leave those buying in to suck on the cash hungry lemon.

Observe :

1. Company is burning through cash and has a need to continue to raise capital.

2. The directors and management are certainly not putting ion any of their money except via options - they obtain millions upon millions of shares issued to them at 10c - nice quick profit if you can get them.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/316764
https://www.nzx.com/announcements/315908
https://www.nzx.com/announcements/313773

3. The backdoor listing artist extraordinaire sells down at every opportunity - 14.79m shares to go.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/314118

Now why would anyone sell their shares in such an outstanding story - unless it is NOT an outstanding story!

GR8DAY
05-07-2018, 11:07 AM
........very observant of you Balance, Ive noticed too that happens with every stock listed.......I think it's something to do with human nature LOL. Pretty sure also that every stock listed gets "played" (as you put it) on a daily basis. .....Truscreen probably no exception. Fantastic product (device) fantastic marketing with fantastic potential that's already being accepted worldwide for it's ease of use and accuracy.

Balance
05-07-2018, 11:09 AM
........very observant of you Balance, Ive noticed too that happens with every stock listed.......I think it's something to do with human nature LOL. Pretty sure also that every stock listed gets "played" (as you put it) on a daily basis. .....Truscreen probably no exception. Fantastic product (device) fantastic marketing with fantastic potential that's already being accepted worldwide for it's ease of use and accuracy.

Every stock listed gets ramped up and then, gets sold down every so often?

Class 'A' bull dust observation from you, GR8DAY.

whatsup
05-07-2018, 11:09 AM
Amazing that the number of positive post from new Sharetrader members, imo LACKEYS to the TRU beatup, , please IMHO all read the history of this outfit and see the company for what it is .

RGR367
05-07-2018, 11:16 AM
Amazing that the number of positive post from new Sharetrader members, imo LACKEYS to the TRU beatup, , please IMHO all read the history of this outfit and see the company for what it is .

Go to post #49 and read the link there especially. You've been warned long enough :mad ;:

Balance
05-07-2018, 11:35 AM
Go to post #49 and read the link there especially. You've been warned long enough :mad ;:

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/opinion-analysis/63325538/Tech-company-leftovers-lose-share-appeal

whatsup
05-07-2018, 11:45 AM
Is this the old "farm the farmers " trick, or mine the shareholders trick?

forest
05-07-2018, 11:55 AM
Thanks Balance, interesting article. Best if people read this before investing

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/opi...e-share-appeal

Balance
05-07-2018, 12:24 PM
Is this the old "farm the farmers " trick, or mine the shareholders trick?

The invention is NOT even an NZ invention!

Backdoor listing in NZ because NZ punters cannot seem to get enough of these backdoor jobs - Snakk, Veritas, Plexxure, SeaDragon, Plus SMS, Joneses etc etc etc.

GR8DAY
05-07-2018, 12:42 PM
Hey balance if you wanna dwell in the past and miss out on the opportunity staring you in the face, well I guess that's your choice. Positive forecast results now being delivered........who cares what names are behind the company (read smart money) .....clearly they are starting to deliver as promised. Increased sales. Sydney supply and manafacture agreement now in place, capital raising complete, sub distributor signed for China........all augers well. IMHO

FLLYR: TRU: TRUSCREEN PRELIMINARY RESULTS FOR FY18 08:30a.m.
TRU
14/06/2018 08:30
FLLYR
PRICE SENSITIVE

FLLYR: TRU: TRUSCREEN PRELIMINARY RESULTS FOR FY18

14 June 2018
NZX ANNOUNCEMENT

TruScreen Unaudited Preliminary Results for the Year Ended 31 March 2018

Cervical cancer technology company, TruScreen Limited (NZAX: TRU) has
released its preliminary results for the year ended 31 March 2018 and is
forecasting a significant uplift in sales for the new financial year, after a
strong performance in the first two months of the year to date.

The company, which is commercialising its real time cervical cancer screening
solution, is gaining increasing recognition and validation for the benefits
its technology offers, particularly in countries with limited laboratory
infrastructure.

Distribution agreements are in place covering a combined screening population
of approximately 1 billion women and TruScreen's focus remains firmly on the
larger of these markets - China, India and Mexico - and capitalising on the
work done over the past two years to gain acceptance of TruScreen in these
countries. China remains the primary focus for the company and an important
commercial opportunity.

Progress is being made to have TruScreen recommended for major screening
programmes and health systems in these countries.

This is being reflected in increasing sales, with strong growth in the second
half of the financial year, mainly as a result of gaining CFDA approval for
the TruScreen2 device in China in late December 2017. This positive
trajectory is expected to continue as commercialisation moves ahead in China
and other focus markets.

To support its growth, TruScreen has established a new optical manufacturing
facility in Sydney, which will provide up to four times more production
capacity for the TruScreen device. This facility is expected to be
commissioned within the coming months.

TruScreen chair, Mr Robert Hunter, said: "It is pleasing to be reaching the
point where we will begin reaping the returns from our years of investment
and R&D. We are now on the cusp of seeing our efforts translating into
commercial progress and recent sales indicate that we have reached a major
turning point for the company."

Financial Results for the year ended 31 March 2018
For the FY18 financial year, TruScreen reported a 37% increase in sales to
$0.8 million, primarily due to a strong second half following receipt of CFDA
approval in December 2017.

The company notes that while total sales revenue for the year was below
expectations after commercial performance was hampered in the first half due
to ongoing product improvements and validation, and delays in gaining CFDA
approval for the TruScreen device in China, it is pleasing to now be seeing a
positive sales trajectory.

Other income including a refundable tax offset, took total revenue to $1.9
million for the year, up 34% on FY17.

Total operating expenses increased as expected, as the company positions
itself for the forecast growth in demand, with an increased investment into
inventory, human resources and R&D related to technology improvements, as
well as establishment of the new manufacturing facility in Sydney.

Net operating cash outflow for the period was $(3.8) million. This is
expected to significantly improve as sales increase and TruScreen expects to
reach profitability by the end of FY19.

For the FY18 financial year, the company reported a Net Loss of $(4.5)
million, compared to $(3.5) million in the prior year.

As at 31 March 2018, TruScreen had cash and cash equivalents of $1.2 million
(FY17: $3.7m). As it has done previously, if required, TruScreen will seek
shareholder support for its growth strategy as it works towards
profitability.

**Please see TruScreen's FY18 & FY17 financial snapshot table included in the
attached Announcement**.

Outlook
TruScreen is making positive commercial progress and significant sales growth
is expected, mainly from China, as well as further sales to Mexico, India and
other smaller markets. The company expects to reach profitability during
FY19.

In the two months since year end, sales have continued to grow. Total sales
for the first two months of the FY19 year are approximately 50% of full year
sales for FY18. As the company achieves maximum manufacturing capacity for
its devices, further growth is expected.

The vast majority of these sales are to China, where devices are being
stockpiled in preparation to being rolled out in a major program in the next
few months.

Over time, as more devices enter the market, the company expects to see an
increasingly large proportion of revenue being generated from the sales of
the Single Use Sensors, providing a sustainable annuity income stream.

While China remains the primary opportunity, the company has identified a
number of other markets which offer significant potential and will continue
working with its distribution partners to encourage adoption of the TruScreen
cervical cancer screening solution.

FY18 Key Events:

o Completed $5.0m capital raising in May 2017.

o Signed major new sub-distributor in China to manage Government sales
channels.

o Involved in two major evaluation programmes in China.

o Commenced research collaboration with All India Institute of Medical
Science (AIIMS).

o Commenced evaluation with Ministry of Health in Mexico for inclusion in the
Mexican Government's purchasing catalogue of preferred medical devices for
public health. TruScreen is now awaiting the formal approval of the full
committee.

o Approved for reimbursement by major health insurer in Jordan, a global
first for TruScreen.

o Established distribution networks for several new territories.

o Initial results from clinical performance evaluation of TruScreen2 at the
Royal hospital for Women in Sydney indicate that TruScreen will
substantially boost screening capabilities in developing countries.

o Increased manufacturing capability with establishment of new optical
manufacturing facility in Sydney.

ENDS

Martin Dillon

Media Liaison
Jackie Ellis

About TruScreen:
optical signals from the surrounding tissue.
A sophisticated proprietary algorithm framework distinguishes between normal
and abnormal (cancerous and precancerous) tissue to identify precancerous
change, or cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (CIN).
A Single Use Sensor (SUS) is used for each patient to protect against
cross-infection
End CA:00319310 For:TRU Type:FLLYR Time:2018-06-14 08:30:49

Call 0800 ANZ SBT
(0800 269 728)
Email us

Download form
Call 0800 ANZ SBT
(0800 269 728)

Useful Links
FAQs
Help

©2010 All rights in this site are owned by or licensed to ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited or ANZ New Zealand Securities Limited.

whatsup
05-07-2018, 12:47 PM
Hey balance if you wanna dwell in the past and miss out on the opportunity staring you in the face, well I guess that's your choice. Positive forecast results now being delivered........who cares what names are behind the company (read smart money) .....clearly they are starting to deliver as promised. Increased sales. Sydney supply and manafacture agreement now in place, capital raising complete, sub distributor signed for China........all augers well. IMHO

TRU
FLLYR
PRICE SENSITIVE

14 June 2018
NZX ANNOUNCEMENT

infrastructure.

commercial opportunity.

and other focus markets.

profitability.

attached Announcement**.

Outlook
FY19.

few months.

FY18 Key Events:

channels.

Science (AIIMS).

committee.

first for TruScreen.

ENDS

Martin Dillon

Media Liaison
Jackie Ellis

About TruScreen:
cross-infection

Call 0800 ANZ SBT
(0800 269 728)
Email us

Download form
Call 0800 ANZ SBT
(0800 269 728)

Useful Links
FAQs
Help

So whats the "real " value of TRUs shares .05 ?

Balance
05-07-2018, 12:48 PM
H........who cares what names are behind the company (read smart money) .....

Agree with you there 100%.

Very smart money made from those with dumb money!

There's another 20m odd shares still you can buy real cheap soon enough! And that's before the capital raising!

whatsup
05-07-2018, 01:14 PM

TRU
FLLYR
PRICE SENSITIVE

14 June 2018
NZX ANNOUNCEMENT

infrastructure.

commercial opportunity.

and other focus markets.

profitability.

attached Announcement**.

Outlook
FY19.

few months.

FY18 Key Events:

channels.

Science (AIIMS).

committee.

first for TruScreen.

ENDS

Martin Dillon

Media Liaison
Jackie Ellis

About TruScreen:
cross-infection

Call 0800 ANZ SBT
(0800 269 728)
Email us

Download form
Call 0800 ANZ SBT
(0800 269 728)

Useful Links
FAQs
Help

Do you really think that Chinese women are stupid enough to have someone insert a probe into their virgina to see is its healthy, they are very private people and unlike westerners very shy, a billion tests, spare me !

ofra002
05-07-2018, 01:39 PM
We are blessed you are here "whatsup" to tell us about Chinese viRgina and how they think. I assume English is your second language and Chinese your first

GR8DAY
05-07-2018, 01:59 PM
We are blessed you are here "whatsup" to tell us about Chinese viRgina and how they think. I assume English is your second language and Chinese your first

LOL.......nice one OFRA. Clearly WHATSUP needs to do some research on the female anatomy also.......nothing is being "inserted" at all. To describe it in simplistic terms (for WHATSUP)......a Pap "Smear" test is about to be replaced by a "touch" test with an immediate result which also happens to be twice as accurate as the Pap test it is replacing. Pretty sure if I was of the female persuasion I would be choosing the latter. (TRUSCREEN) Truly no contest.

whatsup
05-07-2018, 02:11 PM
Is Truscreen the right name for this share or is it just a play on words ?

Balance
05-07-2018, 02:17 PM
Agree with you there 100%.

Very smart money made from those with dumb money!

There's another 20m odd shares still you can buy real cheap soon enough! And that's before the capital raising!

Observe how quickly the bid side built up and how as the shares went up yesterday on smallish volume, the selling came out?

And just as mysteriously (not), the bid side suddenly thinned out when the selling came out?

Don't want to get hit by others selling, see?

Balance
05-07-2018, 02:21 PM
Do you really think that Chinese women are stupid enough to have someone insert a probe into their virgina to see is its healthy, they are very private people and unlike westerners very shy, a billion tests, spare me !

Pure coincidence of course that the likes of PEB and Snakk always talk up their prospects by mentioning millions and billions?

To date, none of them managed to even get within millions!

kiwidollabill
05-07-2018, 04:08 PM
I was once told "the road to riches is paved with the bones of entrepreneurs..." maybe this will float 2nd time arround

I do note the revenue is on a similar scale to 07/08 after which they folded https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-half-year-report-and-accounts.840903/

Hope it turns out but disc:not a holder will take seriously if they can get their rev to at least equal the burn.

ofra002
05-07-2018, 08:23 PM
People lie but numbers dont.............. so I guess we will find out at half year results whether this is all made up. Till then whack away jim whack away

Balance
05-07-2018, 08:56 PM
People lie but numbers dont.............. so I guess we will find out at half year results whether this is all made up. Till then whack away jim whack away

You sure about that?

Try PEB and CBL for numbers which lie.

Digs
05-07-2018, 09:52 PM
I think it is apparent that they have been very conservative with their Ann’s. Information has been very slow in being released and couched in conservative language. Maybe that’s why the sellers line up as everything has taken so much longer than expected and some will want out but we have confidence in the tech and will stay with this for a while yet.

Balance
05-07-2018, 11:00 PM
I think it is apparent that they have been very conservative with their Ann’s. Information has been very slow in being released and couched in conservative language. Maybe that’s why the sellers line up as everything has taken so much longer than expected and some will want out but we have confidence in the tech and will stay with this for a while yet.

The track record of this company is anything BUT conservative!

https://stocknessmonster.com/announcements/tru.nzx-284014/

Hectorplains
06-07-2018, 06:45 AM
The track record of this company is anything BUT conservative!

https://stocknessmonster.com/announcements/tru.nzx-284014/

I presume the new bulls are familiar with this older opinion piece: https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/opinion-analysis/63325538/tech-company-leftovers-lose-share-appeal (it has been posted here before.) It's one of the most damning financial articles of its type that I've ever seen published in NZ MSM.

Balance
06-07-2018, 08:40 AM
I presume the new bulls are familiar with this older opinion piece: https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/opinion-analysis/63325538/tech-company-leftovers-lose-share-appeal (it has been posted here before.) It's one of the most damning financial articles of its type that I've ever seen published in NZ MSM.

Yup - talk up the China story (billion customer base etc etc) and any company is sure to get attention.

But how many NZ companies have actually succeeded in China?

Try Fonterra, Lion Nathan, Tower, Fletcher, Milburn, Fernz (Nufarm), Rakon - the list stretches as far as just about every company which went there and had their backside kicked back to NZ.

Jeff
16-07-2018, 01:04 PM
Latest NZX annoouncement:

16 July 2018NZX AnnouncementTRUSCREEN’S NEW PRODUCTION FACILITY FULLY OPERATIONAL & DELIVERSSIGNIFICANT IMPROVEMENT IN DEVICE PROFITABILITYCervical cancer technology company, TruScreen Limited (NZAX:TRU), announces that its newlycommissioned facility to manufacture the diagnostic Opto-electric front end component of its devicein Australia, is now fully operational.The facility, located in the Industry Collaboration Hub at the Commonwealth Scientific and IndustrialResearch Organisation (CSIRO) site in Lindfield Sydney, benefits from knowledge sharing with boththe CSIRO and other high technology organisations co-located at the site.Commissioned in June 2018 the facility produces the key technical diagnostic (front end) componentof the Truscreen2 device and involves unique and sophisticated opto-electric and biomedicalengineering skills and techniques. The facility is accredited under TruScreen’s internationallyrecognized ISO:13485 Quality Certification and includes a skilled team recruited for their specificexpertise in optical and biomedical engineering. Many of the processes involved are unique toTruScreen, and utilise componentry specifically designed by TruScreen for its unique manufacturingneeds.Output of the new facility is currently 100 front ends per month which is approximately double theoutput under the previous outsourced supply model. As demand for TruScreen increases, thismanufacturing capacity can again be doubled up to 200 units per month. For every 100 devices fullydeployed in a hospital environment in China, a sustainable annuity income stream of approximately$1.4 million will be generated every year. The majority of this increased production capacity isrequired to meet future demand expectations from the Chinese market.Chairman Mr Robert Hunter stated “the Opto-electric diagnostic (front end) component is a keyelement of the TruScreen device and the company’s intellectual property. The establishment of thecompany’s own accredited manufacturing facility is a major achievement which will result in anapproximate 50% improvement in gross profit per device. Further cost savings are planned as thecompany brings additional manufacturing, assembly, calibration and testing processes inhouse.”ENDS

GR8DAY
16-07-2018, 02:59 PM
......TRUSCREEN doing exactly as it said in a timely and ordered manner. It's almost like success in China is now a formality........all approvals in place as well as this new manafacturing plant now commisioned. Whilst 100 units a month doesnt sound huge.........$1.4m increased revenue per 100 units does. (this can also be doubled if need be) 50% improvement in gross profit due to this new commisioning also very impressive with further cost savings available. After many years of R&D it appears to be finally coming together. Cant wait for the next set of numbers showing improved revenue and profitability?

whatsup
16-07-2018, 03:38 PM
Yeh right !!

Digs
25-07-2018, 10:47 AM
Come on you cynics, this Ann must be adding more meat to the sandwich. It’s allstarting to come together IMHO.

GR8DAY
25-07-2018, 11:13 AM
Come on you cynics, this Ann must be adding more meat to the sandwich. It’s allstarting to come together IMHO.

......COULD'NT agree more DIGS. The good news and regular shareholder updates is a real credit to the way they operate. This thing has 5 or even 10 bagger written all over it IMHO. Im picking it won't be long now and shares under 30c will be a thing of the past. Indeed, there's going to be some sad sad cynics around soon.

Nice Option
25-07-2018, 02:29 PM
......COULD'NT agree more DIGS. The good news and regular shareholder updates is a real credit to the way they operate. This thing has 5 or even 10 bagger written all over it IMHO. Im picking it won't be long now and shares under 30c will be a thing of the past. Indeed, there's going to be some sad sad cynics around soon.

Funniest post ever!! Thanks for bringing a smile to my day.... "10 bagger written all over it"... thats good

whatsup
25-07-2018, 02:39 PM
Funniest post ever!! Thanks for bringing a smile to my day.... "10 bagger written all over it"... thats good

Yeh right, read this companies history, ramping up is not " sales " to independent parties just moving money around friendly hands .

GR8DAY
25-07-2018, 03:08 PM
Yeh right, read this companies history, ramping up is not " sales " to independent parties just moving money around friendly hands .

And right on par the CYNICS reappear as the Share Price continues to firm (funny that, now I wonder why, hmmmm?). Go on buy some shares Watsup, we know you really want to. Reading ancient history will only see you stuck in the past. Burn those bridges m8 and start looking to the future ....you might actually start investing that way! LOL. Clearly the market disagrees with you WA and is taking this latest news as further progress towards sustainable profits.

ofra002
25-07-2018, 03:49 PM
That’s a pretty big announcement. The upside potential from it is company changing if all works out. I will not bite in terms of the trolls as I can’t be bothered. Happy to sit back and take in the good news.
DB

whatsup
25-07-2018, 04:01 PM
All of these newly registered posters coming out of the woodwork here who don't post on any other share except TRU, makes me suspicious that they are the TRU cheer squad, leopards don't change their spots imo.

GR8DAY
26-07-2018, 09:16 AM
Great exposure this morning on the business programme (National Radio). .....now the cat is out of the bag!! Pleased to hear the CEO saying all their eggs arnt just in the one chinese basket but several chinese baskets.......plus of course Mexico and India to follow shortly. Hell of a lot of cervixes in just those three countries alone. Sounds like Pap smears will soon be a thing of the past and replaced with TRUSCREEN technology.......accurate, instant results...........no contest, massive "potential" here IMHO.

ofra002
26-07-2018, 10:10 AM
I thought you might be interested in this page https://www.radionz.co.nz/national/programmes/businessnews/audio/2018655250/business-news-for-26-july-2018 from Radio New Zealand.

Here it is

Nice Option
26-07-2018, 10:38 AM
I thought you might be interested in this page https://www.radionz.co.nz/national/programmes/businessnews/audio/2018655250/business-news-for-26-july-2018 from Radio New Zealand.

Here it is

Just another cheerleader so I cant assign any credibility to that!! How about some independent analysis...get Gaynor or someone on there to give his view!!

GR8DAY
26-07-2018, 11:14 AM
Just another cheerleader so I cant assign any credibility to that!! How about some independent analysis...get Gaynor or someone on there to give his view!!

Gaynor HAHAHA.........funniest thing Ive read all day. Yea right!

Balance
26-07-2018, 02:42 PM
Thanks guys for giving this backdoor job a ramp along.

Took my profit today - very nice and tasty for just a few days effort. :D

Happy to play the game while it lasts.

Just watch out for the pump and dump. :D

Balance
26-07-2018, 02:49 PM
Great exposure this morning on the business programme (National Radio). .....now the cat is out of the bag!! Pleased to hear the CEO saying all their eggs arnt just in the one chinese basket but several chinese baskets.......plus of course Mexico and India to follow shortly. Hell of a lot of cervixes in just those three countries alone. Sounds like Pap smears will soon be a thing of the past and replaced with TRUSCREEN technology.......accurate, instant results...........no contest, massive "potential" here IMHO.

Yup - heard it all before with all the backdoor listed companies. Plus SMS was going to be a trillion dollar company, remember?

Now wait for he with 13m free shares to unleash them on the market. :D

golden city
26-07-2018, 02:58 PM
Sold my. Nice profit

Balance
26-07-2018, 03:07 PM
Sold my. Nice profit

Lovely to have the boys give us a helping hand eh?

Easy!

GR8DAY
26-07-2018, 03:47 PM
Yup - heard it all before with all the backdoor listed companies. Plus SMS was going to be a trillion dollar company, remember?

Now wait for he with 13m free shares to unleash them on the market. :D

.......so that's two dumpsters off the share registry, yah!! HAHA wot a joke. Hey have you been in contact with NZX yet balance to let them know all these positive reports are make believe and they've (NZX) has been taken for a ride??? Perhaps they havnt even got such a device ah.....is that what your'e implying?? Perhaps man hasnt landed on the moon either?? LOL Yea right, as if!

Balance
26-07-2018, 04:39 PM
.......so that's two dumpsters off the share registry, yah!! HAHA wot a joke. Hey have you been in contact with NZX yet balance to let them know all these positive reports are make believe and they've (NZX) has been taken for a ride??? Perhaps they havnt even got such a device ah.....is that what your'e implying?? Perhaps man hasnt landed on the moon either?? LOL Yea right, as if!

Getting a bit worked up? Chill out.

Not trying to rain on your parade - good on you but I learn from history.

Plus SMS, Snakk, SeaDragon, Certified Organics, etc etc my friend.

If you seriously expect the NZX or FMA or RBNZ or government to look after your interests, you better stop investing! Think CBL, Feltex, Wynyard, PEB, Intueri and so on and so forth. There's only one person and one party looking after your interests - YOU!

For example, PEB has used creative accounting to artificially inflate its revenues by over 100% - nothing has happened to the company or directors but the sp has more than halved. What has the NZX and FMA done? Zilch, zero, bugger all, f ... all!

I have no issue with the ups and downs of stocks like TRU. To each their own - I love this ramp and pump and dump by 'xxxxx' - just have to be one step ahead of their games and there's good money to be made.

Balance
26-07-2018, 05:04 PM
Like the way someone (wink...wink) spent a few bob to close the sp at 26.5c?

Bid side looking very thin all of a sudden?

What happened to the hundreds of thousands lining up to buy at 23c, 24c and 26c? They have all suddeny disappeared! Don't want to get hit, see?

Classic!

Thanks for getting the sp up to 28c boys. Very tasty!