PDA

View Full Version : Hard copy of weekly or daily share price updates

Schwack
01-12-2014, 02:15 PM
Hi Everyone,

I searched the forum but couldn't find an answer. My Grandmother doesn't have a computer and her newspaper no longer carries the share price listings for her to stay updated. I was wondering if there was a subscription I could get her that would provide a hard copy of daily or weekly listings. Any suggestions?

percy
02-12-2014, 08:52 AM
Her local library should have newspapers,or the NBR which have the share prices.

Harvey Specter
02-12-2014, 09:18 AM
What paper does she get (what area is she).

You could get her a NBR sub. Only weekly but a good read.

Schwack
02-12-2014, 01:57 PM
Thanks for the replies! She lives in Tauranga and reads the NZ Herald, which has apparently stopped listing share prices. NBR sounds like a good suggestion and I'll look into it.

We thought about a tablet a while ago, though it might be worthwhile revisiting the idea because it would open up a new world for her.

Harvey Specter
02-12-2014, 03:20 PM
NZ Herald has share prices every day in the business section. The business section is sometimes on the back of the sports section.

Today NZX is on B8 and ASX is on B9.

Schwack
02-12-2014, 04:06 PM
Ok, good to know. I've been living overseas for while now and wasn't aware of that. I'll have to ask her again which paper she is referring to and maybe a sub to NBR and NZ Herald is a solution.