PDA

View Full Version : Harmoney

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]

Cool Bear
16-02-2020, 11:02 PM
Hi Cool Bear. Been with Zagga for a year but never invested. How frequent do the loans come up?

Not frequent. I would say 2 to 3 each month at best. Seems to be improving the last few months.

I have invested in about 20 loans with 5 paid back. 2 gone into arrears but with the low Loan to Value Ratio, we will probably get back our investments plus maybe even gain penalty interest. Doing okay so far. Returns much lower than Hm and Lending Crowd but much more secured and better communication.

Cool Bear
16-02-2020, 11:04 PM
Harmoney seems to be doing massive writeoffs the last couple of weeks. Both funds I managed are way negative this month so far!

myles
17-02-2020, 12:52 PM
Harmoney seems to be doing massive writeoffs the last couple of weeks.

Same - hope they are just doing a bit of a cleanup and things settle. Graph below shows charge offs on the rise since January (my loans):

Saamee
17-02-2020, 12:55 PM
Harmoney seems to be doing massive writeoffs the last couple of weeks. Both funds I managed are way negative this month so far!

Yes, I had a few ( too many ) as well on the 14th Feb.

You have to hope that when Retail investing ends..... That they still care enough to actually try an Collect late payments and not just write loans off just to 'get rid of them' off their books!

leesal
17-02-2020, 02:30 PM

You have to hope that when Retail investing ends..... That they still care enough to actually try an Collect late payments and not just write loans off just to 'get rid of them' off their books!

I guess there are the fair dealing provisions under the FMA. Plus all their charges for late fees & the incentive to minimise commissions lost. But don't imagine they'd lose too much sleep over the difficult collections, probably just flick them straight to the 3rd party collections.

Anyone still investing between now and 31st March?

Toukshare
17-02-2020, 04:41 PM

I may be silly but yes, I am. I won't reach the level of investment I originally wanted to (the timeframe between now and 01-APR is too short) but I'll still put in a fair whack and then, over the next few years, transfer the interest/principal collected over LC, which will provide a lower but safer return, I guess.

RGR367
17-02-2020, 06:17 PM

I caught an available one this morning so yes, I'm still investing and will continue until the end of March. Squirrelmoney is almost dry but not as drought stricken like LendingCrowd.

Bjauck
18-02-2020, 07:41 AM

You have to hope that when Retail investing ends..... That they still care enough to actually try an Collect late payments and not just write loans off just to 'get rid of them' off their books! You can hope although given the history for retail investors in NZ, who knows?

When p2p was introduced in NZ the FMA together with the IRD could have made a ruling that the taxable return for all investors from P2P was a blended return net of charge-offs and lender's fees. Instead it was up to each investor to seek an accountant's advice to determine what deductions were deductible. Straight off, p2p became less appealing for the retail investor...

Cool Bear
18-02-2020, 02:18 PM
more writeoffs today!:scared: Hope it is just spring clean and not a sign of things to come!

Soolaimon
23-02-2020, 12:44 PM
All I can say is that I am pleased that I have been in full withdrawal for at least a year now. 😐

CageyB
25-02-2020, 11:45 AM
I guess there are the fair dealing provisions under the FMA. Plus all their charges for late fees & the incentive to minimise commissions lost. But don't imagine they'd lose too much sleep over the difficult collections, probably just flick them straight to the 3rd party collections.

I will try (might as well), but I do suspect that the tap will run dry well before then. I wouldn't be surprised if there are effectively no loans available by early March.

Toukshare
02-03-2020, 09:21 AM
I will try (might as well), but I do suspect that the tap will run dry well before then. I wouldn't be surprised if there are effectively no loans available by early March.

Mmm... 6 live loans right now on HM. Looks quite busy.

leesal
02-03-2020, 09:58 AM
Mmm... 6 live loans right now on HM. Looks quite busy.

In the past it was quite busy after the weekend. And with irrational behaviour not a suprise to see more more loans.

With global sharemarkets heading south, combined with the questionable quality of HM loans, maybe HM cutting loans to the retail segment could be a blessing in disguise.

myles
16-03-2020, 08:44 AM
With what's likely to be coming down the line I can't think of many worse case scenarios for P2P investors (excluding things like an all out World War or failure of the service provider). People are going to be hurting, jobs will be lost, small business will struggle or fail and the potential for older borrowers to become very sick or die is real.

Perhaps the details on govt. support to be released tomorrow, and no doubt more later as things change, will help some people and some of those small businesses? Defaults will rise - don't blame the platform provider, don't blame the borrower - take a stuff happens mentality and consider those who are in a much worse situation.

Not meant to be doom and gloom, just putting it out there for others to consider.

I'm at about $60K withdrawn from original investment of $100K with $84K of principal still in, so I will likely come out well in front but am expecting to take a big hit on many loans.

Stay safe people, and please do the right thing for yourself and others, I think it's a time to spend more time thinking and caring for others and perhaps a little less on personal gain.

(and if you've got significant investments in shares - buckle up!!!)

NZ may end up being the best/safest place to be :t_up:

joker
16-03-2020, 09:47 AM
Good advice myles. We're all in this together and while we as P2P investors will suffer losses, there are other members of society more unfortunate than us that risk being financially wiped out. Compassion for all please.

leesal
16-03-2020, 09:08 PM
Nice words Myles. Now is not the time to be looking at portfolio performance. Will be lots of hurt out there and real suffering. Its a time for looking out for your fellow neighbour.

Saamee
18-03-2020, 06:41 AM
Banks strong enough to absorb surge in bad debts
Article in Stiff this morning

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/120346545/banks-strong-enough-to-absorb-surge-in-bad-debts

Bjauck
18-03-2020, 10:30 PM
Nice words Myles. Now is not the time to be looking at portfolio performance. Will be lots of hurt out there and real suffering. Its a time for looking out for your fellow neighbour. Of course there are some who rely on dividend and interest income, so yep, portfolio performance is very important for their wellbeing. Will they be getting lost income support when dividends and interest dry up?

Also landlords when their tenants can no longer afford the rents - they will somehow need to suck it up too?

Cool Bear
19-03-2020, 04:27 PM
Of course there are some who rely on dividend and interest income, so yep, portfolio performance is very important for their wellbeing. Will they be getting lost income support when dividends and interest dry up?

Also landlords when their tenants can no longer afford the rents - they will somehow need to suck it up too?
Yes, a lot of us on this forum will not be getting anything from the relief package from the government. A lot of us are also seeing our lifelong savings greatly diminished by the brutal drop in the stock market.

But at least I think a lot of us here are probably in the position where we do not have to worry about where our next meal is coming from.

And for those landlords losing rent from the tenants, it is a terrible situation to be in indeed. But I think still better than their tenants worrying about not having a roof over their heads.

Stay healthy everyone! Look after you and yours. AND Wash your hands!:)

Bjauck
19-03-2020, 06:50 PM
Yes, a lot of us on this forum will not be getting anything from the relief package from the government. A lot of us are also seeing our lifelong savings greatly diminished by the brutal drop in the stock market.

But at least I think a lot of us here are probably in the position where we do not have to worry about where our next meal is coming from.

And for those landlords losing rent from the tenants, it is a terrible situation to be in indeed But I think still better than their tenants worrying about not having a roof over their heads.

Stay healthy everyone! Look after you and yours. AND Wash your hands!:) Of course, as with business owners, when your income is reduced, you can always sell your equity at the current distressed prices. So yep, for some the continued monitoring of their investment portfolio of fixed interest and shareholdings remains an important consideration. There may well be some for whom their financial investments are like a hobby, with a more than ample alternative safe source of income.

BJ1
30-03-2020, 05:46 PM
Just as a matter of interest, has anyone had a full repayment since 20 March, or seen any loans on the marketplace?

Toukshare
31-03-2020, 08:42 AM
Just as a matter of interest, has anyone had a full repayment since 20 March, or seen any loans on the marketplace?

I snapped up a loan on 24th March and another on the 25th. But I haven't seen anything on the marketplace since 25 March.

I've had one full repayment too 2 days ago.

Saamee
31-03-2020, 12:04 PM
Well that's the end of HM P2P.... Just got the offical reminder Email.

What happens to THIS thread now????

humvee
31-03-2020, 12:41 PM
I snapped up a loan on 24th March and another on the 25th. But I haven't seen anything on the marketplace since 25 March.

I've had one full repayment too 2 days ago.

I havent seen anything since the 25th either.

humvee
31-03-2020, 12:42 PM

Now it seems like they have removed the link to view loan listings half a day early too, so im assuming that is the end of it

Harmoney is officially NOT a P2P lender any more

Toukshare
31-03-2020, 02:06 PM
Now it seems like they have removed the link to view loan listings half a day early too, so im assuming that is the end of it

Harmoney is officially NOT a P2P lender any more

Yes, it's pretty sad, isn't it.
I'll be transferring the funds weekly/monthly towards LC, I think

Bjauck
31-03-2020, 03:16 PM

‘The challenge now will be to see how much of the retail investors’ capital invested ends up being written off.

nztyke
03-04-2020, 06:13 PM
Brutal drop in the stock market? Hardly, the NZ50 is only back to approx where it was about a year ago. You ain't seen nothing yet. We have been in an asset bubble for a few years now, something was going to prick it although I must admit I didn't see this coming, I was expecting a repeat of the GFC. Some companies will come out the other end albeit with much lower valuations e.g. the industrial and office property companies, the freight companies ,the ports and the utility companies. IMO anything connected to tourism such Air New Zealand, Auckland Airport, Tourism Holdings and Sky City will not survive. Due to their national importance AIA and AIR will be nationalised but what the shareholders will be left with is anybody's guess, that's the risk of being a part owner of a business.

As far as Harmoney is concerned they will want to clear the decks asap so it will be convenient to write off or sell delinquent loans, it is already happening. They don't have to worry about their investors base anymore.

I hope I'm not being to gloomy but as a survivor of the 1972/3 oil shocks, the 1987 sharemarket crash, the 2000 tech crash and the 2008 GFC I think this one will be worse than any of them. I hope I am wrong.

Happy Days

And for those landlords losing rent from the tenants, it is a terrible situation to be in indeed. But I think still better than their tenants worrying about not having a roof over their heads.

Stay healthy everyone! Look after you and yours. AND Wash your hands!:)

Bjauck
04-04-2020, 11:48 AM
Brutal drop in the stock market? Hardly, the NZ50 is only back to approx where it was about a year ago. You ain't seen nothing yet. We have been in an asset bubble for a few years now, something was going to prick it although I must admit I didn't see this coming, I was expecting a repeat of the GFC. Some companies will come out the other end albeit with much lower valuations e.g. the industrial and office property companies, the freight companies ,the ports and the utility companies. IMO anything connected to tourism such Air New Zealand, Auckland Airport, Tourism Holdings and Sky City will not survive. Due to their national importance AIA and AIR will be nationalised but what the shareholders will be left with is anybody's guess, that's the risk of being a part owner of a business.

As far as Harmoney is concerned they will want to clear the decks asap so it will be convenient to write off or sell delinquent loans, it is already happening. They don't have to worry about their investors base anymore.

I hope I'm not being to gloomy but as a survivor of the 1972/3 oil shocks, the 1987 sharemarket crash, the 2000 tech crash and the 2008 GFC I think this one will be worse than any of them. I hope I am wrong.

Happy Days

The NZX50 index includes gross dividends. So capital values have fallen by about 4% in the year. Meanwhile house prices actually increased in the March quarter and by about 6% in the past year! As it is so much easier to leverage your purchase of housing, prices have been inflated based on borrowers ability to repay, from their income, capital and interest repayments. House prices still have yet to reflect the realities of the drastic Covid response measures and their effects on incomes.

Who knows what the effect of quantitative easing this time round will be. The money sloshing around will have to find a home somewhere?

Skene
15-04-2020, 12:20 PM
Hi all,

Has anyone else experienced a sharp increase in charge-offs since April 1st (closure of Retail lending)?

My charge offs are now 3 times higher than March 31st.

Given the collection process timeline I don't believe this would be a reflection of Covid-19 related defaults.

Saamee
15-04-2020, 12:28 PM
[QUOTE=Skene;807290]Hi all,

Has anyone else experienced a sharp increase in charge-offs since April 1st (closure of Retail lending)?

Personally....... NO..... ( Not as Yet!! )

Soolaimon
16-04-2020, 11:32 AM
[QUOTE=Skene;807290]Hi all,

Personally....... NO..... ( Not as Yet!! )

Cant say I have seen an increase in charge offs but there are a lot in the wings if one looks closely at the arrears. Also, as I have been in full withdrawal for a year or more I have noticed a slow down in repayments since the last week of March. I guess this is to be expected.

BJ1
17-04-2020, 10:01 AM
No charge off or arrears change for me yet - but my full repayments (from Harmoney refinancing ?) appear to have slowed - but that could be a function of my total lending now being down from $121k at peak to under $40k now. How quickly the world changes - I've gone from being frustrated that Harmoney were "stealing" all my loans to hoping they hurry up and "steal" the rest.

bung5
18-04-2020, 05:59 AM
No charge off or arrears change for me yet - but my full repayments (from Harmoney refinancing ?) appear to have slowed - but that could be a function of my total lending now being down from $121k at peak to under $40k now. How quickly the world changes - I've gone from being frustrated that Harmoney were "stealing" all my loans to hoping they hurry up and "steal" the rest.

The refinancing has definitely slowed (my estimate is down 80%) but I expect that start creeping back up. I also haven't noticed increased in arrears yet, but expect that to increase significantly soon.
I'm wondering if Harmoney will drop interest rates and do a big refinance campaign? ( that's assuming they can still get the wholesale funding )

permutation
20-04-2020, 08:50 PM
I was just thinking today, at the stroke of a pen, HARMONEY decided no more loans for the little guys!!.
Now i feel, they are just another finance company.
Under the P2P rules they say... "We cannot purchase any investor loans under the P2P licence.!!
Well Harmoney, I believe that you are no longer a P2P lender and I want my $$MONEY back!!!

myles
20-04-2020, 09:46 PM
What exactly is your complaint? Harmoney have provided plenty of detail of the changes that they have made. All existing loans were taken out as P2P, that hasn't changed?

permutation
20-04-2020, 10:03 PM
Well Myles, I feel it is no longer a P2P lender, I want my money back!!

BJ1
21-04-2020, 08:20 AM
In my view Harmoney was never a P2P lender, but a facilitator of such activity. It found that it couldn't get the market big enough to make money from being the facilitator/administrator so found the only way to remain viable and keep control of everything was to become a lender in its own right. That it did so by in part refinancing the real P2P lenders was disappointing to me but as long as Harmoney continues to honestly and effectively manage the remaining investor loans, then I don't see how such investors have a valid complaint about matters. As previously said on this page, the Covid world change has resulted in my feelings changing but that is not Harmoney's fault.

Toukshare
23-04-2020, 09:54 AM
I'm with you on this, BJ1.
It is disappointing that HM has ceased to be a P2P lender, but so far, they haven't failed to behave as what we've signed for. Of course, time will tell, and we'll be monitoring closely how they manage the investors' remaining investments, but so far, no complaints.

CageyB
24-04-2020, 10:37 AM
So far I've seen minimal increases in charge-offs/arrears. I expect the worst is yet to come, but so far, so good. I haven't seen any communication from Harmoney on their hardship policies, though. I'd much rather they (for example) suspend repayments for a few months than to chuck everything to collections, both for myself and for the sake of the borrowers.

joker
25-04-2020, 10:49 AM
I for one am seeing an increase in charge-offs as a percentage of interest earned. This is to be expected with no further lending as new loans mask the damage of charge-offs due to the time lapse before new loans go bad. Figures are attached of cumulative charge-offs as a percentage of gross interest earned.

Bjauck
25-04-2020, 01:58 PM
I for one am seeing an increase in charge-offs as a percentage of interest earned. This is to be expected with no further lending as new loans mask the damage of charge-offs due to the time lapse before new loans go bad. Figures are attached of cumulative charge-offs as a percentage of gross interest earned.
Even before the Covid recession, Interest rates had been reduced for each grade, so even if the charge off rate stayed the same, with reduced income the charge-offs as a percentage of interest earned would increase.

myles
04-05-2020, 01:04 PM
From John Ryder Newsletter: "Australian banks are setting up special triage units to prepare for a "tidal wave" of bad debts that could reach $45 billion in three years."

So rises in defaults (charge offs) are likely to be seen soon and in the months to come - these things often take some time to filter through.

It will be interesting to see how other platforms, who are still 'selling' P2P loans, fare and if continued investment in P2P lending is a wise choice in the short-medium term?

BJ1
05-05-2020, 08:06 AM
Nothing like scaremongering to reduce credibility. Just like NZ economists predicting up to 15% falls in house prices. Where is the data to support the figures thrown out there. Not saying they may not eventuate but will it become a self fulfilling prophecy, or are the guesses just pie in the sky? We can expect problems to be quite large but quantifying them is foolhardy, if not downright sabotage. On the P2P proposal though, I think we can safely determine that Harmoney has decided to minimise it's risk: I have "suddenly" stopped losing any of my loans to full repayment / refinance.

myles
05-05-2020, 10:02 AM
Not clear who you are suggesting is scaremongering - if you dig a little you'll find this is coming from AU banks. Banks need to predict what's coming so it makes sense to listen to their forecast numbers to get ahead of it? Not a discussion for this thread, just putting up the flag so people are prepared for what's likely to be coming.

I've also seen a drop in the amount of auto-withdraw funds (i.e. re-writes as you suggest), so we will most likely feel the brunt as loans appear to be shifting to wholesale at a much slower rate then they have been. :(

Bjauck
05-05-2020, 02:28 PM
Nothing like scaremongering to reduce credibility. Just like NZ economists predicting up to 15% falls in house prices. Where is the data to support the figures thrown out there. Not saying they may not eventuate but will it become a self fulfilling prophecy, or are the guesses just pie in the sky? We can expect problems to be quite large but quantifying them is foolhardy, if not downright sabotage. On the P2P proposal though, I think we can safely determine that Harmoney has decided to minimise it's risk: I have "suddenly" stopped losing any of my loans to full repayment / refinance.

You cannot have people being locked down without incomes across the board being affected. It would be denial to suggest that returns from P2P will not take a big hit. The question is by how much will each p2p or quasi P2P be hit.

Westpac Bank profit has fallen by 50% already.
https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/business/415781/westpac-posts-297m-half-year-profit

BJ1
05-05-2020, 02:50 PM
https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/business/415781/westpac-posts-297m-half-year-profit[/URL]

While ANZ and Westpac, and no doubt others, have reported falls in profit, the falls recorded are not actual as yet. They are the result of accounting conservatism charging the current period with provisions for expected losses in future periods. They are not an indicator of current losses.

leesal
05-05-2020, 06:43 PM
I've also seen a drop in the amount of auto-withdraw funds (i.e. re-writes as you suggest), so we will most likely feel the brunt as loans appear to be shifting to wholesale at a much slower rate then they have been. :(

Loans paid by way of rewrites are way down: I had $611 "paid off loans" in month of April; compared to $2464 in March, $4294 in February. Not sure if any of the April "paid off loans" were rewritten.

In terms of loss - Hardship is the big eye-opener! Although I've only had $400 of extra defaults, and minimal arrears. Hardship has massively ramped up to over $2600 in the space of a month and a half, nearly 4% of the portfolio. I wonder what the collectability on those loans is. The interest I earned in that period was $2491 gross, before any fee's were deducted. So the performance probably going backwards.

On the other hand, the lendingcrowd and squirrel loans I hold are holding up better then the Harmoney ones at this point.

Bjauck
05-05-2020, 07:39 PM
While ANZ and Westpac, and no doubt others, have reported falls in profit, the falls recorded are not actual as yet. They are the result of accounting conservatism charging the current period with provisions for expected losses in future periods. They are not an indicator of current losses.
Exactly they would not provide for a write down of assets if there were not anticipating losses as a result of the lockdowns and states of emergency around the World. This is prudent calculated preparation for the consequences and not scaremongering. It would be prudence and not scaremongering to anticipate similar reductions or greater percentage reductions in returns for investors on the various P2P platforms.

Perhaps the Reserve fund for Squirrel and the borrower securities on Lending Crowd may mean investors on those platforms will suffer a lesser percentage reduction in their returns compared to Harmoney?

CageyB
08-05-2020, 09:59 AM
5.2% of my outstanding principal is currently listed as "hardship". All things considered, that's acceptable at this stage. Arrears/charge-offs are basically unchanged since the lockdown began.

IntheRearWithTheGear
08-05-2020, 01:52 PM
5.2% of my outstanding principal is currently listed as "hardship". All things considered, that's acceptable at this stage. Arrears/charge-offs are basically unchanged since the lockdown began.

For me
Hardship 5.5%
Arrears 4.3%
Current 90%

Break down of loan types

25% a's
25% b's
25% c's

remainder over def's

Currently looking better than my share market portfolio which is down about 40%

Wonder if i can get any relief or helicopter money ?

Saamee
12-05-2020, 11:38 AM
2020 RWT Tax Certificates now available @ HM

Saamee
13-05-2020, 04:43 PM
News just out at interest.co.nz

SELLING DOWN
The founder of the country's first peer-to-peer lender Harmoney has sold down his stake by offloading over 5 million shares. Companies Office records show that Neil Roberts, who once owned virtually all (98%) of Harmoney when it started in 2014, had sold the shares to Tasman-based Michael Lookman. No price is given. Roberts, who has moved back from managing the company, now owns 28.8% of Harmoney, down from 30.8%. And while his stake has been gradually getting diluted since 2014 this appears to be the first time he's actually sold any. Lookman, who first bought into the company towards the end of last year now owns 10.9%. Other big shareholders are: Kirwood Capital Partners (13.4%), Heartland Group (13.1%) and Trade Me (11.7%). Harmoney pulled out of the P2P market (https://www.interest.co.nz/personal-finance/103629/countrys-first-and-largest-licensed-peer-peer-lender-pulling-out-p2p-market) earlier this year.

CageyB
20-05-2020, 10:29 AM

Updated: Now 6.9% in hardship, 1.7% in arrears >30 days.

BJ1
24-05-2020, 09:17 AM
Has anyone else had problems looking at the Borrower Details data on their loans? I get an error message every time. Am I overly suspicious about the recent loss of this information?

Cool Bear
24-05-2020, 02:40 PM
Has anyone else had problems looking at the Borrower Details data on their loans? I get an error message every time. Am I overly suspicious about the recent loss of this information?

Just signed in to try it out. I get an error message too whenever I click on Borrower Details.

IntheRearWithTheGear
26-05-2020, 09:52 AM
Updated:
Protect Waiver 0.34%
HardShip 7.65%
Arrears 4.06%
Current 87.96%

Saamee
29-05-2020, 10:34 AM
Even before the Covid recession, Interest rates had been reduced for each grade, so even if the charge off rate stayed the same, with reduced income the charge-offs as a percentage of interest earned would increase.

Guess just over 1 month later and I have recently seen the Arrears coming down to single $ digits......

HM Collections Dept. must be doing a sterling job in the current financial environment.... for now!

joker
29-05-2020, 10:45 AM
Guess just over 1 month later and I have recently seen the Arrears coming down to single $ digits......

HM Collections Dept. must be doing a sterling job in the current financial environment.... for now!

...more likely shifting them all to the Hardship basket.

Saamee
29-05-2020, 10:50 AM
...more likely shifting them all to the Hardship basket.

What I am saying is Arrears are LESS currently - that is positive...

If it was Hardship there would be NO payments >> HIgher Arrears Outstanding!

Not what I am seeing just now :)

Bjauck
29-05-2020, 12:10 PM

Not what I am seeing just now :) Would they actually record arrears for a loan if a hardship "repayment holiday period" had been granted?

Saamee
29-05-2020, 01:58 PM
At HM I honestly cannot say what happens....

Over at LC, when a Defaulting Loan gets to 90 Days old, then it is Removed.....!

Bjauck
29-05-2020, 02:34 PM
At HM I honestly cannot say what happens....

Over at LC, when a Defaulting Loan gets to 90 Days old, then it is Removed.....! I guess if a loan has been granted a hardship repayment holiday, then payments will not be due until after the hardship holiday period ends. Only then if payments are not resumed by the new due dates would it be in default. So perhaps the covid hardship payment holidays have merely postponed the day of reckoning for some loans. Also, some borrowers who may have struggled regardless of the Covid measures, may have been able to latch onto Harmoney's covid hardship response to delay their day of reckoning?

Saamee
29-05-2020, 02:39 PM
I'm folllowing and liking your Logic... BJ

joker
30-05-2020, 11:17 AM

Not what I am seeing just now :)

Hardship and Repayment Holiday loans don't show up as arrears - they are not in arrears as no payments are due until they become active again.

IntheRearWithTheGear
31-05-2020, 12:17 PM
Current 87.51%
Arrears 3.71%
Hardship 8.44%
Protect Waiver 0.34%

joker
31-05-2020, 08:13 PM
Current 85.3%
Arrears 3.9%
Hardship 10.8%

Cool Bear
01-06-2020, 11:45 AM
Current 85.2%
Arrears 7.4%
Hardship 7.0%
P Protect 0.4%

CageyB
05-06-2020, 10:23 AM
Hardship 6.9%
Arrears 2.5% (1.7% >30 days)

I suspect that some loans that would normally be in arrears have ended up in hardship, but given the meagre returns from the Harmoney collections process I'm fine with that in the hope that some of them return to current status.

tim23
17-06-2020, 06:33 PM
I'm finding that the ratings meant very little a lot of my defaults are the better graded loans!

trader_jackson
24-06-2020, 04:41 PM
I'm finding that the ratings meant very little a lot of my defaults are the better graded loans!

Same with me - my highest rated loan (A3) is the only one in arrears (everything else is fine for me as of writing)

myles
26-06-2020, 02:14 PM
The effects of Job losses, business failures etc. from COVID-19 are not likely dependant on loan rate (i.e. likely ability to repay) - so it's quite possible that effects will be felt across the full rate range? e.g. if a well established small business that relied on an expected 'guaranteed' tourism based turnover, or someone who worked for same, received an A rated loan 6 months ago, I doubt too many would have raised an eyebrow?

At this point I'm not seeing the loses that I thought might be seen - still running a 15.06% RAR, but that may be due to my loan selection. My net-charge offs are not excessive at this stage.

How are others RAR and charge offs going?

Toukshare
26-06-2020, 03:42 PM
At this point I'm not seeing the loses that I thought might be seen - still running a 15.06% RAR, but that may be due to my loan selection. My net-charge offs are not excessive at this stage.

How are others RAR and charge offs going?

RAR 10.75% (hasn't moved much in the last 6 months)
(my own XIRR is 11.56%)
244 loans
Hardship 18 (A 1, B 1, C 3, D 6, E 7, F 0), whereas my portfolio is exactly centrered on Cs, then Bs and Ds, then As and Es with very few Fs. So I notice hardships are more heavily weighed towards the riskier loans in my case.
Just one charge off since end of March. (I only have ever had 3 charge offs incidentally: 1 B, 1 C and 1 E.)

So in my case, it's the hardships: I had one before COVID-19 hit, and 17 more in the past 3 months. I don't expect much from them, not too sure about Harmoney's willingness to truly help and see them through. I suspect they'll slowly morph into charge-offs.

myles
26-06-2020, 06:04 PM
This is what my breakdown looks like:

Grade
Active Loans
Hardship Loans

B
14%
12%

C
33%
29%

D
34%
42%

E
17%
17%

Pretty much across the board for me - heaviest in the D grades only a little less in the lower grades.

52 in hardship out of 723 so 7% in hardship.

IntheRearWithTheGear
28-06-2020, 02:08 PM
Arrears
3.36%

Current
87.59%

Hardship
8.77%

Protect Waiver
0.29%

Total Outstanding

By dollar value. Out interest - seems to be a move toward hardship from arrears as predict by forum. Seems to be more movement in current(people paying back/refinancing ) than towards other categories, no real change to the late categories - i dont follow stats before covid (bc). July/august will be interesting as things begin to bite economy wise.

Whats everybody else doing with their money ? are we all of to squirrel ? shares - or just sitting on it ?

Bjauck
28-06-2020, 05:06 PM
RAR 10.75% (hasn't moved much in the last 6 months)...

So in my case, it's the hardships: I had one before COVID-19 hit, and 17 more in the past 3 months. I don't expect much from them, not too sure about Harmoney's willingness to truly help and see them through. I suspect they'll slowly morph into charge-offs. When the hardship repayment holidays end, that could be when we see a big dip in RAR as capital charge-offs climb. So that could be in a few months time if 6 month Covid repayment holidays were granted.

Toukshare
29-06-2020, 11:41 AM
Whats everybody else doing with their money ? are we all of to squirrel ? shares - or just sitting on it ?

Personally, transferring to LC as it trickles from HM. LC seems to have had a healthy amount of loans coming through.

joker
29-06-2020, 12:28 PM
Personally, transferring to LC as it trickles from HM. LC seems to have had a healthy amount of loans coming through.

LC is too hard to get invested in. I have better things to do than sit around all day waiting for loans to land then having 2 minutes or less within which to invest. I've stopped investing in LC dropping from $120k to $90k over the last 6 months.

BJ1
30-06-2020, 12:59 PM
If you are over 65 think about your kiwisaver potential.

Toukshare
01-07-2020, 02:14 PM
LC is too hard to get invested in. I have better things to do than sit around all day waiting for loans to land then having 2 minutes or less within which to invest. I've stopped investing in LC dropping from $120k to $90k over the last 6 months.

I don't disagree but there aren't *many* other options

RMJH
08-07-2020, 12:45 PM
All
All %
Live
Live %

Paid Off

78.1%

Protect Waiver
0.1%
0.5%

Arrears

0.7%
4.0%

Cancelled
0.7%

Charged Off
2.3%

Current

14.5%
87.4%

Debt Sold
2.4%

Hardship

1.3%
8.1%

100.0%
100.0%

myles
11-07-2020, 12:16 AM
Harmoney's lending model appeal largely dismissed by Court of Appeal (https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/122097838/harmoneys-lending-model-appeal-largely-dismissed-by-court-of-appeal) - not sure what the implications of this will be - I'm guessing nothing for lenders, perhaps something for early borrowers?

Cool Bear
29-07-2020, 11:16 AM
Just had a look at the new chargeoffs that was taken against my account this month.

I had 27 made against my account in July. For the first time the charge off dates were not all July 2020. Instead 10 out of the 27 states that the charge off dates are much earlier with three in 2018 (August, Oct and Dec 2018)!

Wow, looks like Harmoney clearing its books!!

myles
29-07-2020, 01:21 PM
I think they did something similar last year?

Cool Bear
29-07-2020, 02:55 PM
I think they did something similar last year?
Did they? Now that you mention it... But maybe not to the same extent as this month. 10 out of 27 - almost a quarter. Resulted in this month being a negative (-$1100) after the tax deducted for me. But with the future tax refund, not that bad.

Bjauck
31-07-2020, 11:47 AM
Did they? Now that you mention it... But maybe not to the same extent as this month. 10 out of 27 - almost a quarter. Resulted in this month being a negative (-$1100) after the tax deducted for me. But with the future tax refund, not that bad.
At least you can claim deduction for the capital write-offs.

No need for them to “massage” the return for small investors in order to attract more cash as they have given up on retail P2P. They are an investment vehicle for big corporates now.

With the COVID recession, surely with write-offs there will be a chance (likelihood?) of returns being negative for the next year or more?

So if you can or cannot deduct write-offs will have a material effect.

Saamee
07-08-2020, 09:56 AM
Am receiving a Higher amount of Loans being Repaid in full over the last 2 weeks..... Any body else too?

Maybe doing ReFi at lower rates or 'mortgage holiday' funds otherwise paying off Higher Interest bearing loans??

myles
07-08-2020, 11:02 AM
I've not seen this. My weekly auto withdrawals have been in the $700-$1600 range for quite some time, no obvious trend for me. Last four weeks went like: $1000, $700, $1400, $800.

Wsp
02-09-2020, 11:31 PM
From AFR:
Non-bank lender Harmoney is set to be pitched to private equity and public equity investors as the largest digital disrupter to the banks as part of a dual-track funding round.

It is understood Harmoney has hired stockbrokers Jarden and Ord Minnett to advise on funding options, which include a private debt or equity raising, or initial public offering and sharemarket float.

joker
03-09-2020, 10:51 AM
From AFR:
Non-bank lender Harmoney is set to be pitched to private equity and public equity investors as the largest digital disrupter to the banks as part of a dual-track funding round.

It is understood Harmoney has hired stockbrokers Jarden and Ord Minnett to advise on funding options, which include a private debt or equity raising, or initial public offering and sharemarket float.

Well they're certainly preparing for it...clearing the decks by writing off loans with gay abandon.

IntheRearWithTheGear
03-09-2020, 12:35 PM
Current stats out of interest by dollar value.

Arrears
2.03%

Current
93.67%

Hardship
3.70%

Protect Waiver
0.60%

joker
06-09-2020, 07:24 PM
Current stats out of interest by dollar value.

Arrears
2.03%

Current
93.67%

Hardship
3.70%

Protect Waiver
0.60%

Interesting figures...what is your charge-off $ as a percentage of gross interest $?

IntheRearWithTheGear
07-09-2020, 08:51 AM
20k gross write offs / 93 gross interest received so far. Theoretical Rar of 11.6%. I dont claim the write offs in regards to tax.

joker
07-09-2020, 09:23 AM
20k gross write offs / 93 gross interest received so far. Theoretical Rar of 11.6%. I dont claim the write offs in regards to tax.

Thanks IRWTG. That's 21.5% of gross interest lost to charge-offs.
Mine is $3,273 charge-off v $23,219 gross interest so 14.1% of gross interest lost to charge-offs. RAR 11.96%. I claim the write-offs against tax.

Personally and compared to industry expectations, this level of charge-offs is most unusual. Higher interest rates may cover some of it but now that investing in Harmoney has stopped, loans are getting older with more still to be charged-off but no fresh investments to haul the figures back (remember that generally loans last 6+ months before recording as charged-off). My RAR has been falling slowly but steadily since investing stopped and I suspect the trend will continue until all loans are repaid/charged-off.

By comparison, my Lending Crowd loan book (which I stopped all new investments in March) shows a gross interest lost to charge-offs (including collection fees) of 5.1% and a RAR of 12.32%.

IntheRearWithTheGear
07-09-2020, 10:18 AM
In my case my idea was to get the money into the system and diversify it across as many loans as possible, and to keep any returns bouncing from loan to loan, as harmony loans never seemed to go fill term (people prepay etc). So i never had a large cash balance at hand.

Having money sitting around waiting for "ideal" loan - was not my plan. Near the end of harmony - they just did not have
enough inventory of loans over different ratings to invest in (available to "retail" that is).

A good majority of loans should be 1 year ++ for me - as harmony really did slow down near the end for at least a year or so - so defaults should
be flushed through the system as such.

Harmony to me was a diversification strategy as im invested in real estate, shares etc. Ie too risky put more into housing, too risky to put more into shares, so what else was there. Lending crowd were late to the party - hence i never looked at them (maybe good/maybe bad - i dunno). I had a look at squirrel, but too complex. Too me harmony had first to market advantage.

At the end of the day, i dont know what harmony will bring, but most likely it will be better than bank interest rate (obvious higher risk).

Obviously with the grey swan(not black but grey) event - everything changes, and maybe i will be lucky if i get some of my monies back - given that they (harm) appear to want to sharemarket list - it looks good.

myles
07-09-2020, 10:49 AM
Interesting to see the difference due to different strategies.

My strategy was a little different again.
Gross Interest: 76.5K Net Charge-Off: 14.4K So 18.8%
However, my RAR has remained reasonably stable and is still at 15.02%.

The difference is that I believe I took a fair portion of better (more likely to repay), higher interest rate loans, so expected a higher Charge-Off rate, but with a higher return overall. So far this appears to be the case when comparing to you two? I've said before on a few occasions - you can not just compare Gross Interest vs Charge-Off between loan sets for this reason.

IntheRearWithTheGear
07-09-2020, 11:32 AM
I dont think you can judge better than the harmony system - who will pay or not. (given that you got 15.02% kinda proves me wrong) - so i dont know, but in general i dont think its possible - when dealing with large amounts of loans - its purely a numbers game.

The system has more data points than they exposed to us - perhaps credit rating etc - which we dont get to see through the front end ( you could always right click and see it though) - how can you make a better decision with less information?.

As i said before the textual note information provided by the borrower is possibly not calculated in their algorithm - so perhaps that's the human advantage in prediction of which loans go belly up based on borrowers loan description notes - and maybe accounts for extra 3% - but its not game changing.

I think harmony just had a large corpus of finance company data which they sliced and diced into various loan categories each giving an expected range of returns - which they then creamed off the top for providing the service - so long as a punters took a diversified portfolio of those loans we would all end up at the same place. Kinda like how a casino wins.

the chart on this page seems to point that way ?

https://www.harmoney.co.nz/investors/marketplace-statistics

there is very little spread once you get over a certain loan number.

myles
07-09-2020, 12:07 PM
when dealing with large amounts of loans - its purely a numbers game.

I think this only holds true when, to keep up to a large $ investment in loans, you have to select ALL of the loans - then you get the average.

I approached it differently, keeping to a choice of loans, the ones I believed where 'better', and increasing the amount invested in each loan. I suspect many started taking on loans that they were not happy to take on, to keep $'s invested, rather than increasing the amount in those loans they were happy to take?

I think my results show that you can indeed beat the house if you can work out how to play the system?

Toukshare
08-09-2020, 07:51 AM
I think my results show that you can indeed beat the house if you can work out how to play the system?

Or rather than beating the house, you just have to beat the other investors.... a bit like the old saying "when in a group chased by a bear, you don't have to outrun the bear, just outrun the slowest runner".

If your RAR is better than the average, and your charge-offs are better than the average, then it proves you have done better than the other investors (on average).

BJ1
08-09-2020, 08:27 AM
Just for comparison. I topped out at $120k and been falling away rapidly since Harmoney started refinancing retail loans for themselves. Currently getting $4,000 per month cash back.

myles
08-09-2020, 09:20 AM

BJ1, considering where your loan spread is, I think you've done very well. I took on a bit more risk for a bit more reward, but not all that much compared to you. (100K Invested).

joker
08-09-2020, 08:01 PM
God knows what I did wrong but I did it spectacularly. Low risk and high charge-offs!!!

IntheRearWithTheGear
08-09-2020, 08:31 PM
How many loans did you take ?

RMJH
08-09-2020, 08:39 PM
Just for comparison. I topped out at $120k and been falling away rapidly since Harmoney started refinancing retail loans for themselves. Currently getting $4,000 per month cash back.
Nice work! I'm at 12.75% and 18% write-offs/ gross interest. I rarely read the stories but used filters and diversified widely. Even spread of A-D for the most part but shifted to more risk near the end.

BJ1
09-09-2020, 08:30 AM
One way or another most of my working life has been in financial risk analysis. I've always looked for anomalies in presented information so did read the stories on all loans. That is where the systems used by such as Harmoney leave gaps because they can't analyse the info in that way. In our Covid world I'm happy to have taken the approach I did which saw me up to 50% invested in 36 month loans which have been coming back rapidly. Those not refinanced by now are where I may end up taking more hits, but I'm glad I'm not at the high risk end, given expectations of another 100,000 or more out of work in the coming year.

IntheRearWithTheGear
09-09-2020, 11:06 AM
Thought someone discovered that 60 months had more of a quicker payback ie early repayment, more churn etc, instead of going full term. Maybe the 3 year peoples are more procrastinators and have general loans bad outlook- hence borrow for as little as possible, but in general dont juggle the loan as as much. Usually when offered a loan - people have a tendency to go for as long as possible and as much as possible - maybe with outlook to refinance two years into it to a cheap rate. It would be interesting to see 3 year to 5 year early repayment stats - but dosnt matter now as harmony has gone.

joker
09-09-2020, 10:31 PM
How many loans did you take ?

3885 over the last 3 years.

Saamee
26-09-2020, 04:23 PM
We all know Heartland Bank for their large Investment in Harmoney.....

This week they got my NZ Bank business with this deal......

humvee
04-10-2020, 07:59 AM
Nice work! I'm at 12.75% and 18% . I rarely read the stories but used filters and diversified widely. Even spread of A-D for the most part but shifted to more risk near the end.

I have a different approach again I have ended up with high write offs but a fairly high RAR too

30.75% gross write-offs/ gross interest
29.44% net write-offs/ gross interest (which I think is more important figure vs what some others have quoted)

14.69% rar

5047 unique loans

My Rar has been ever so slowly climbing since I stopped making new investments. But has pretty much always been above 13.8% usually above 14%.

joker
08-10-2020, 10:19 AM
I have a different approach again I have ended up with high write offs but a fairly high RAR too

30.75% gross write-offs/ gross interest
29.44% net write-offs/ gross interest (which I think is more important figure vs what some others have quoted)

14.69% rar

5047 unique loans

My Rar has been ever so slowly climbing since I stopped making new investments. But has pretty much always been above 13.8% usually above 14%.

It's quite sad that effectively good honest people (the majority) are paying very high interest rates to cover the debt write-offs of bad people (the minority). The issue is exacerbated by the manner in which Harmoney loans money based on algorithms which are open to deception and abuse while being reluctant/uninterested in chasing bad debts. No security lien adds to the problem which is what sets Lending Crowd high above Harm-Money.

RMJH
09-10-2020, 08:27 AM
It's quite sad that effectively good honest people (the majority) are paying very high interest rates to cover the debt write-offs of bad people (the minority). The issue is exacerbated by the manner in which Harmoney loans money based on algorithms which are open to deception and abuse while being reluctant/uninterested in chasing bad debts. No security lien adds to the problem which is what sets Lending Crowd high above Harm-Money.
I think Harmoney originated from a good place but were up against a system which protected the status quo. The political will to support P2P and get better rates for borrowers and lenders never seemed strong unfortunately. Such a missed opportunity.

Saamee
11-10-2020, 11:54 AM
Still continuing to receive Capital Repayments at a large rate currently.

Plus no new Write Offs BUT a small trickle of Bad loan repayments coming in!

That I find Encouraging and Positive....

Cool Bear
21-10-2020, 10:52 AM

Same here.

My charged offs the last two months averaged less than $400 a month. The average for the 9 months before that was well above $2000. So, it does looks like HM had been clearing their books of bad loans earlier, was very bad in the 3 months Dec to Feb before they close to us, with February the worst month ever. Another bad month (2nd highest for me) was in July this year.

RMJH
27-10-2020, 07:57 AM
Same here.

My charged offs the last two months averaged less than $400 a month. The average for the 9 months before that was well above $2000. So, it does looks like HM had been clearing their books of bad loans earlier, was very bad in the 3 months Dec to Feb before they close to us, with February the worst month ever. Another bad month (2nd highest for me) was in July this year.
Cleaning up prior to an IPO?!

Saamee
31-10-2020, 01:58 PM
Cleaning up prior to an IPO?!

Still continue to see Funds being Repaid at an extremely high rate....

Borrowers must be being offered some amazing good deals to refinance at much lower interest rates?

RMJH
02-11-2020, 07:06 AM
Still continue to see Funds being Repaid at an extremely high rate....

Borrowers must be being offered some amazing good deals to refinance at much lower interest rates?
Did you just get a sudden drop in RAR of about 60 points? Not sure what that's all about!

Saamee
02-11-2020, 07:18 AM
Did you just get a sudden drop in RAR of about 60 points? Not sure what that's all about!

Yes sure did.

Around the same magnitude as you.

One week down, next week back up again!

IntheRearWithTheGear
03-11-2020, 05:39 PM
Bit of a pants down for those that may care/follow.

Protect Waiver
0.47%

Hardship
1.51%

Current
94.72%

Arrears
3.30%

Outstanding principal
$73878.64

Saamee
03-11-2020, 11:59 PM

And this Monday - A sadden 1% swing back up!!

RMJH
04-11-2020, 07:49 AM
And this Monday - A sadden 1% swing back up!!
Yep, mine bounced too! Hardly fills you with confidence.

myles
04-11-2020, 08:01 AM
This week coming should be the week that my initial $100,000 investment is deposited back to me with $47,675 still invested. That's with an overall investment term of 3.5 years. Considering I've had much of the Principal available to invest elsewhere for the last 6 months and ignores tax credits, that is a very significant return on investment (though it isn't in my bank account yet)!

Saamee
15-11-2020, 09:55 AM

Big Capital Repayments over this weekend.... ( also at Squirrel too )

myles
16-11-2020, 07:48 AM
Big Capital Repayments over this weekend...

Not for me? Perhaps you purchased significantly 3/5 years ago?

Saamee
16-11-2020, 09:25 AM
Not for me? Perhaps you purchased significantly 3/5 years ago?

Not particularly. More in the 6 months before they shut the doors to us mere mortals!

However I did target Re-Financed loans.... and those tend to get Re-Financed again and again untill they hit that Upper Maximum limit!

Saamee
03-05-2021, 01:46 PM
End of Year Tax Certificates are now available for Download in PDF format - Great!

Cool Bear
29-06-2021, 09:18 PM
Before I invested in the Harmoney via companies, I tried it out with a $2000 investment in my own name. This week, the last remaining loan of that investment was paid off and that is about the end of that investment. Harmoney will probably keep it open for some time in the very very unlikely event that there are more recoveries.

Cool Bear
29-06-2021, 09:27 PM
The returns were really high, Hm puts it at 14.13% which is probably right. Started with a $2000 lump sum in May 2015. By early December 2015, I had already withdrawn more than half of that.

Saamee
10-07-2021, 06:23 AM
Withdrawals.... Anyone else last night ( Fri 09th July ) NOT get a Deposit made to their bank?

The Mrs and Me both failed to get a payment into our bank account.

1st time ever in about 5 years of P2P...

Bjauck
10-07-2021, 09:00 AM
The returns were really high, Hm puts it at 14.13% which is probably right. Started with a $2000 lump sum in May 2015. By early December 2015, I had already withdrawn more than half of that.

I see that charge-offs comprise about 33% of your gross interest. If you are a retail individual investor, and that is not tax deductible, I guess that significantly reduces the after tax return.

Bjauck
10-07-2021, 09:04 AM
Withdrawals.... Anyone else last night ( Fri 09th July ) NOT get a Deposit made to their bank?

The Mrs and Me both failed to get a payment into our bank account.

1st time ever in about 5 years of P2P... Have you had a lot of uncollected capital charged off to your account recently?

Saamee
10-07-2021, 02:09 PM
Have you had a lot of uncollected capital charged off to your account recently?

Yes, just this week had some write offs....

Saamee
28-04-2022, 09:23 AM
End of Year Tax Certificates are now available for Download in PDF format - Great!

Saamee
03-11-2022, 12:58 PM
Do you remember \ still have a few of those 36 Month loans?

Well good news..... just over another 4 months and they will have all been repaid :)

At that time, then we will be left with just 24 Months of 5 Year loans left to mature...

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/119511374/peertopeer-platform-harmoney-shuts-door-to-investors

Saamee
25-02-2023, 01:39 AM
All my 36 Month loans have now been Repaid....

Only a maximum of 25 months left and all Harmoney Investor loans will be repaid \ finished.

Saamee
08-05-2023, 04:02 PM
RWT Certificates have just been released today :)

Saamee
21-09-2023, 01:56 PM
Wow!

Expected but unexpected news at the same time!!

Phil R
22-09-2023, 02:38 PM
Got the same. I was always hoping they would do this with the dregs of our investments at some point...the weekly returns for me were getting tiny and tedious.

Muse
22-09-2023, 05:23 PM
Wow!

Expected but unexpected news at the same time!!

how on earth did that pull that off saamee?

Saamee
22-09-2023, 07:59 PM
how on earth did that pull that off saamee?

I rather suspect that the costs associated with continuing the retail operation for us investors was too high.

Cheaper at this point to cut and run.

I'm not complaining..... :)

beacon
26-09-2023, 04:25 AM
I'm not complaining..... :)

Someone should be, when it is so hard to make sense of what the company's software is doing.

This was yesterday's screenshot

This is today's screenshot

See date stamps at bottom at bottom of screenshots.

Seems to be distributing only half of gross interest posted to account - as funds payable after 28% tax deduction and $88.62 being banked to customer's bank account on Monday night.

beacon
26-09-2023, 05:04 AM
Screenshot from yesterday
https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAA/wAAAF/CAYAAAD0GsKkAAAgAElEQVR4Aey9T4gex5YneneaNzQDjaBn0W LmQjOtRc/CiwJNte9tuzEPedVa2KCRBiR4YITBttQgIw 6oHl1QYXwQiDTLpW4XAmBqtDiUn5gJIMQtZBoCyyoRYEKVKBCA kG5EEgFgvpAi/OIzDyRJyIj/32Z8X2RmT DnPVlxp8TJ37nxPlFREb Zt/ A4R/0AEwEC4Gfvv3/0C/ 93v6YMPPvD67/3f/Z5UXcBCuFhA36BvGAOT9At//bd/B7 AWAkY6AAGlK1OKl6AX8B4xOMRrmFjQdnqb9BJYXcS gf9ozCggnufhP/3v/8nkP0OBHPwB/AHEgOT8AsI6oE5iTn8HT4elM36jhfgF8LHAWwVfSQxAMKPIB z9h3BgM8BXK3uS8eAvzFQAAPdwAD8Qjf6CfaEfpokBuAXgLdJ4 g11hY83EP6OkD0YU/jG5LuPfA7gqmzf8qN8YBgYaB8D8Avt6xQ4hU67jgH4BWC46xiG/O1iGIQfhB9EryMYwADervPDYAJ99gED8AvAcR9wjDa0i2P4hXb 1CXxCn13HAAh/R8he14EG Zs7SwzgzXUIHEKHfcMA/AIw3TdMoz3NMQ2/0FyHwCF02CcMgPCD8GOFvyMYwACOwadPgw/a0g6e4Rfa0SPwCD32CQPwC8Bzn/CMtjTHMwh/R8gewN4c7F3XIQZwYKDrGIb87WMYfqF9nQKn0GnXMQC/AAx3HcOQv10Mg/CD8GOFvyMYwADervPDYAJ99gED8AvAcR9wjDa0i2P4hXb1CXxC n13HAAh/R8he14EG Zs7SwzgzXUIHEKHfcMA/AIw3TdMoz3NMQ2/0FyHwCF02CcMgPCD8GOFvyMYwACOwadPgw/a0g6e4Rfa0SPwCD32CQPwC8Bzn/CMtjTHMwh/R8gewN4c7F3XIQZwYKDrGIb87WMYfqF9nQKn0GnXMQC/AAx3HcOQv10Mg/CD8GOFvyMYwADervPDYAJ99gED8AvAcR9wjDa0i2P4hXb1CXxC n13HAAh/R8he14EG Zs7SwzgzXUIHEKHfcMA/AIw3TdMoz3NMQ2/0FyHwCF02CcMgPCD8GOFvyMYwACOwadPgw/a0g6ew/ULH9JXV5do6erX9J72sSdpbmmJlqJ/i/TV 6YOPr3Iz5Zo4cyH6dh0bD7J47o/T5/q8s3ygDHoY6gYgF AXxgq9tFut98H4UegkAZV0EXQugh3AHc7Fzhd6AUY8I BMP2CIPaa8JsTADG5T4Py984s0tJSMgmQEPy5Y0p/cb5oAiC6z3nEfYxdQY9d8AP /YCtY/gFMWEI/wD/AAwQCD9AAEfQEQyEOYBPPpCxAxv8Rh8MGQPB YX3v6YFvYovVviT 3rl3kHq090AyYTBxZO0b3/8d4bwG QfNjBkG0Dbs/iHX8jqBDiBToaMARD jpC9IYMUbY ddHADOGwHk2XAwNQxEJxfUMReEHVN4g2Cf4D2GRMAkuArfyd3A 4iVfE3yxT1gcOoYxBgdHpGCXwivT2An6JNpYgCEv0mw8IeH9Jq INm4BxNME8VDqDm4Ab2I7U8x7/SkRvXlI56Yow1Awi3b6HxvC9QsJiU 29Mdb9pco3qafEv4lNTnAuwKiiQKls4TwLyXb95PJAvXuf5Q/Ss9b /3rGDiGjruGAfgFYLZrmIW8fjELwl836P/oPF1/sEnbb0Yk/9t7s0Mb927QqY KO zQlzfo7pMdei2zvxvR65frtPLtF3SwUJ6P6fTNh7TxSmRWeZ8/puVvPm42y//tY9qTDcr7O5coeZStUCfF u6TAwl3AA 9D2bp5Ld36NHzXdp7J4DNtnPhaLHdzRylc7cf05a0OyLae7tLG w W6XSRzTe2K4duk4lG0ZLyP112m/gywxeNdmnr55XiNkX2GOt07aXQaeTHNunu92V zNEmh407feWogs51WSdo ZlSzS6t/qFanV30F H6hRYJv 7TuB j9//lRMGSdZiflV71a3xQYHwooN3PeAa9TBsTdv1Nf8MvxJjWrxA5f ILSMWwftm/bWkiYsGVr8huEP8cJuJR68MJ92hZc2xlljzZp bNZB/mepXM/7ZSS6tfrN iIS6aZ87TyrLjy7Z8X3Xld5Vn3Tv6042xO5qaLOHiWzdUXQ7wX 7gAeMpk6QQvruxkY2ze2H1yiQ5ZNRBg7foPW3tiprd jHbp7wWXzB6iRXbnkUffaIPzHl2mjyJ2MXtDKWXeb9u0/QZd/Kdbp3rM7dHpmXFwoX/mi2FeONun68aLyZ ncA5YRhL J7xjf15qEf9/YW/qtfo5W9 PD/TTxj8rOnvrPsqsAjv8e4vX//v9mqcm/Ieqs621uYvNV8o6vH/iF8XVn cK8GKGD9//xygMK/V/X w2Ev6phzCzSmg6Qd2nj9iU6Mp9s6b99lubviQDVQYoP39xMA9g 3m7T8xxMJwZilw2du0OpLXTi9fjBnrTjO0uX19Pn2zzfo1JE4G D/05RW6KyYCtn86O1Zgc3k9ITFvN nu7RVazvv35zk6bOjMv2xdN7K25K8yCDdJ05acIZVzSkxk7b18 SAtnjtJysqV//sIyrf2akveNW0ct25mj1Vf8fETbD1K72/fRCbpwezN6pSdKkUNAx7ergoH9kzlayLNPcf/Ry1T2jVsn0rbNiHa926FH187SYUXO1U6Gm u0zbsg3j6meQdpN3T67A5dOB7vLjp4ZI6ur6UTh3vri5YfK2iT 8ClHbqW cu/lY7rOOzA OksLD4Sf/fU nRL5UtzN0ukfRDqs8NN0/IIV2Bvv7B8gcwJAvrOvcJLk1Vv8U xoki9P7xeTACkO0jwg/CD8Llz0 V4Tm6 Sd3zdwS Mr7vUp/WtjNDJvpKv6zoH4XcGjFmjSlfqRqSDZ sdfhkIb9ySq2Nn6S4Ti5wgWq2arTznAP0FLX8iZPjyPm0nj/Z ueIIokXet4/pQsU2peA9nxKb9cV6oPYum9BD7Xb1K2 VQbhJmhQPfdHbIq0xeX31kM4l5NV4h19O5FkTdQev8SwY0dYPg jALHB4UW/b3fr5k2U4DuxJ1jNMvBy/Ek5HKbdgTiIf/8iLxJiN69K30U3G/y7zb96wJxJkbqU6f33HsKJql V94ctLyY1Xa9MkybTj6TOpA tm17y2szpyn5Se8ss/ FCv80/ELVmDP7 Un7/RX/yyf6GOL2GvyjxV y/cIne0/0Gh1X 0MkPaHv03dhqqPJjZfJe/47YZfGF933cDeOO0D4ffftyD8VYLQ/QcoIgkqfpSkwCL8 z65Q1vvRtG7vWs3v0gHyW/S4HvrB3sVUXSyIA8bN9P76dbUF7QiJwKE7Id/4CB l1a/SfNWMryZFdpKYuNC UR9XK532Rx1ct1Du1YZhJuk6Z0 xdb3rdtp0GoQ/v0HYoI6Uudo3Dcmy64/SYxCTdLl4vBoOlH36iGdluka2FWjvlCkmTm3muiQMu0Xk4/P71i7ddhvzNICz3VYE4gHb20mSlGTBZzeuub4sSptSidWd jul1a53I6ZZdpQUrwb0dZP5xM/q84QeUxb3G410aHPWQHhn45fsAN71Z/Jveizfdkt PEkQP67t5rgMxaSXQNqBb/oXV2s8GOFv4r/6VOaJjZfJe/4uoJfGF93OWMi 8MOX0H4/fctCH9FA9GE/ lySuRtwp9X1p/Xae tikR3afVCQacKgiJP/r/w4wt6rfL/ahEKUZ8RKH9eUIfIo52ODtDrTxZ4l80l70DvVRmEm6TReOiLfr U9mYTPJvzudp nu89HtKfM9tmKY1dNamPaN8jJQKXDBnbllimtM/ 5fMXGbHeU5/N0t9D2T2JS0urzg7fdE4gnbz6ODizde7dJ1608WqbvebaAKLMC n5cnui8mT54uF pc18Xl6b4morcvaFUdHKgnJxx64Hw9uDax Sp5M7ruoM5A EH4 4DjOm2oYttN0tSRJdS0Q/cLIfULCH V K5ZGhD isGLc7WvKuGvWIfcQixX EuNUr2TyweLWStypXn3i4PF3q3T8rd3KHvydpUvCOQAsaFsVeQ fSpomg3OVvL3TY87OmmqEPwfPGVsWK bWCr ehPNhVxk5YnnlKwb2Vv6ofzUZL1ihV2ULAi0nH8sxwifjqyX4u lv6k5V7Uq9QFOyEcrX9Dw9p 9Um3b12Nj18EYS/0bv77DPK 7yqrUwv3dAD yYH9mFL//Rw28T22H59XZvIFkreofuFUPpByQHC79/PgPC7gkfHvfS9V6Kt28n7vK0SfvEeftVAWR0cdvMhbTHZj3YQp FuXqxqznsxINuvmXXK/IODQV3SoWQuyVW3DENL5Gri53P7p8BI9epugWa2 u97hd2G3xj1JsO13 L3YVaFsYvLh3TotOA7cM179KfpUnXgdQU0clGJj5iidunyH1n7 lPfXirJNCmcUgJyZoop0BM1/Q5XvqE6jCI6nP8t1bpJOOtmVkBOEH4U wN/TAHoRf Jmq/qjj6Xhc93XN NsO6mvofiGkPgTh9jQPirOil5sjWNaPvnZTr3bXJK/63mHWWcTF16urU4jIxj4bebtPxNfFp2PSMWuwPUt8WfP6br/AWBJIjfEAG3c9XQ0GGbsjXXaz1dhF2fr4Gby 2Trrgt0q7ozSatXD6rT k3320fo 8Nn2C/c962XZXLd/D7df0lkLyvdaRnbhRsyY/sOV1tLyb8X6QHkrIvercTb6k3/EK5/MYrEN Jcwi4XHl9s04LhZ/lO0D7QPhB BMMDj2wB Gv4H/q qvA0/O47uvKY2yXr0P3CyH1HQi/fx8Fwl/HaR9fpNXnvIKVRp/q01F3b17Rn8qra0RHvnssPu 1TpfLVq/E6lsqhTpQcJOWc7 dnQemG7T2dkR774j2ni47Tt1Wn sSn/Eim9hY5bYqm1V2nb7qYVpfAzeXWxe33Ug/S6fV5/P45Hc2mHe7tPHgDi3w5FZdvMycp5XCz2G2bFel8okdQjmr 6q/2if85sQGq5dGL2j1O/eXDXJxowk6xWcnENH22rL52b fd/SkBmUOJLT8hS4P7/CzjY9zze2vUkxa/THF9EMP7EH4w8HipOxpHFuvk2dS7fBZz9D9gk/d1i0bhN /jwLhrx2EzNLhC8u0 nQ3Isk6wE3 2Hv kC6XrTyJOo9cWxdk/wWtVCHsM0fpqP729Vma/1F8D9zTN6cPfpeuHhau E1BtrqOpavp6wzG46Ttql4qyf2RspN1c3s4G68i/7fPVz8kbmaO7r5MJ/5e/7LonigTdp4nY2W7Kitr/rEmwvarBbLu9gn/x3Tk/zka6y56xegxbWvVjGjjZo138TVBjztm68cvHH0yS6fv7XDP0dZ fCsrX5YHwj MPOI/ET1f/HnpgD8LvP5gOzTbYfn1dQ2vvOPIM3S MozNfeUD4/fsoEP6yQLroefIO//b6Q9p4pWNQotEmXS8l/bN0 ocXOkhXK2KVyH6OPPLb2epU8cM56cY3VrFVv TUcrsO/7L5NxS7TdP47Wvg5nKn0aZp1Bkd2vd2kx6t7RiTduWvqxygfcc X6ZGw9SZkP277 HYldXfhZ2bZxTtw2if8Dts7vkJbvKOiziGimqCrk/YfG59IlG3dt/9KejZD7qcFsaWf7brp1dS9o79bH2var2PogT0If/uYCt0umtp9Wf7Q219FvqH7hSo6mlQaEH7/PgqEv0mwYhzaN0snvxdb89dvOFanuENP0OVfdtMZgtEmLX9W/7A90xCP0vIzLrLs/VyWo85VbN21Pz9WqkPfstVpR3fTlg3ATZ beOqunsraYZzS/5Hcml9Mlg evWN85337waX0RPhSG8jTZxO74jIrEuD9B8j43F7VQ/tW Vv3XF/5NZ2AqLG6fiE EyXyYuuLhQcF5n4KUfaDnkCoIYPM35G/m9p9Wf4ye rC86EH9iD85T6rCziuI2OZXTd9XkeWUNMO3S E1C8g/P59FAh/k6DOIPyqs2ZpQX COod0W9uB6deHdOGjdjo6Xb2rGeB dIJOfv4ZHS48O0AQk6JVtRx9ji1bTnkhOapJydJ0gC7LP6l2TL seg/ArfH2Zfpv dQ65NV69oRFt3HZtN7fseAJ2Feny23Q7f nn7Lx/li/RgSbbRJU/6/e56IeSLwNowk85flb1q5ahpj/smM8ps umz6dtr23UP/TAHoTf8s0ds/FxbKCp3ZflH0em0PIM3S E1B8g/P59FAh/Fcf/ TI9er4bHSRlBNQZwi8Pxdql1W sDjQOvyNSn7kr/7zUIj16M4oPsSpZ9UpJ9Q7d/dyqO6edp1d5p0HJd7nlYXxaDr yheSMQpClbABu jyENrYpw4Uf1SfdRrT35jHNC/xnCP/ 9ER6erKcWVk2Tvof7dDd fKvYTSzq2q2y7qqZfef3KGtZCOQ4cuEflS5xk4A7ce iA4q3FNvD/x6n05aeVgeMz9R9Im9grRpPrFTofC1odl0N1PRbiMQfpzSn Bu6IE9CH89n5r6pO7maxoPlOXvg46G7hdC6kMQfvBoS/SiA6IwiBfD/eQfjnf F3aa2VJ4Psj2j7XtXtwOKzV29N4mIaq/gGd2E6C1RidbDosK/Df3nB7wvQ2jV /cCzbFX6ZkBpygbgps9NPFk46aCeUyI8okfzaXsyhF QYPtASoPsq0/BVX31ppFdpbKW98lRWnmemGYR dX9J/yE9GX6uapb7FSy3qW/rHcwvaCVT/LkFPmpKJ2d38y3nFf zA1a4zMC9OSjXRZW Jv6A85fjkGH7g08Tf/50AN7EP7pY3DSdsT26 s66fb4qG/ofsGHTsctE4Tfv48C4a8UmMh30Hdp9UJCeG3CLw rMoLpWUonAogqHQ4m5Dr1U3oqtfv72rN08nZKyG3SUmyAl9IDs N69oGXXYYPHxTexLVLhVzb/BlCsm7Dq9zVwc7ld0kUlWcXJ9eogyyOJTZmEf1Z8qs6cGNh3PF 0Nr3YQp8RLM7uq1L6oPeLQP8fuBFc5qc2OaO277G4Fecjm9r2z xo6Hg9 nX vYW190nlNyaF6cZfJ0ud4BoqLP3J8JLegv4TOjdmOFHyv8CSaG HtiD8EvfPIy/eVz3dXWNLV27N3S/EFJ/gfD790sg/HaQmPc7IffxWpr6jNccHU4Omdq4fZROXXsoPkclJgVUeTLvm02 6e3uFlkv LVwQn5uydwc8uEGnjsSTDoeOX6Lra mEQPRt6sy7 GKHgkXYlcEfvrlpfC1g9drZ DCymZJ2qbY1ls0/yENyak1k8TVwc7lNZAsz71G6/oR33BDtvXxIC19 TEz4Lxy/RMtP JUWIpNgHo3TJYvn2z X2 zy7St0SviPRna1X74eVPAe/DfpQXd55w9k saw2cSXKZ8xc5TO3VynbV49VzuFMr7kBF1/mur09ZMVuiA/EXpPfnnE9bWSYl kdhdcXk/LV585XTgTf/bv4JE5w9eZ/eXwIyD8IPyJPQ49sAfhd/gH4aszPrIHz3hc93Xtg86G7hdC6kMQfv8 CoS/hmM3D 7SO9ytP3Zp7doJY1Us3QZrJS34mVmlV58D 7Ugg3r062O67Fqhl 8oOwi/CrKNTwS6qnmXbZd2Fo1k8w9yLWeNvg4xj6 Bm8sNsc2NZbIPyXRhm9RkwH06J8mtOEAuJ4vjtvUaT0O7Sl9JK CD8 hC gjQu3MtdO46WFH4mdEZ 2cCVmSg/fxnhV/7gBC2spxMxrhoy/eVqIwg/CH Ci6EH9iD8w4szeFz3dW08Nrt89oTvDd0vhNSHIPz fRQIf00HE60yPYgPAzMC0dEuba/dofnMO77idHsjQ/GPDOFXcqoVuNvr0UFkOve7Ee292qTVm cLPhFWJcg QAc/W6S7T3bodbrARjTapa2fV hcsqMg10GMLZt/kOfKXLPvp12Or4Gby512 /zV/zGdunxHH7xZyXY0WdSpK/xhE/4Y2 PaVSXCr VUu4pq2tJH5 n6g02nvZ8u/XLIx3Tq2n3aeDWiPd4RoCZO3uzQ2o9XCg4jreaL1CTkyW/v0NrLXbP8Ul8ndCB1U/QJwo75AdtO2H59Xe36uvh76IE9CL/wCx2396r258sfcLlV5Qg53dD9Qkh9A8Lv30eB8Ddx/vY7/E3KQl5jV0RIjigUWXig9XUNpZ2 5eAt/ee6YHPsY276Hwx86x3llDX/6Ay 1Dvw09sAfh92N7IdsG26 va8htryrb0P1CVT1NIh0Iv38fBcLfJOjnYPyW/46ahMGhjrD70dfAzeUOpf 7RPgPRqvU1T zOZQ RDtTX8X26 vaqq6PzZMKsvnfwpkPjYneTy/mPBP5jDzR/Xn6tGQcH3pgD8Kf2kureC7B3TTr8uUPuNxW2ybsW9mqYeP7DxD 8Qv/xC8Lvv49B Js4bBB I1hrdQBo0i89zcsDra/rUPqvK4T/4Gc3aO0tET2/o78wMJQ QjurD/6 /AGX215fnKQ5Rfavfk3v6SB kb56P27re2cWaWkp Z0QgLlj6tmH9NXVhAQYBF/cL/H5IPyz1IT0t4eB6rhGnc10xfbr69pe/8AvtKfLZpiZphwg/P77DoS/JFCYpgGgbv8G0CUd xq4udwu6WIIsh65tUmvnz/MOYgTtjEEDFRpI9uvr2sVGSqlef9rWpCrdwmpj1fzYvLOkwH79 ick4OJJ4r jdJLwy79LxnEQfhD ShgtwVGXyvDlD7jc1nQBv4CFs/0HCITff0wHwt8jB9 aA4ZOgnTAPND6ugI//h0udAwdt40BX/6Ay21P3qKVPEnwFUbkBIBYydckX9yrMF6B8IPwt4fjbvgwtl9f 1/b0Cb/Qni67gU1Xe0H4/fcdCH FYMEFTtzzD07o2NSxr4Gby4W TX1DH9BHFzDA9uvr2q4OEiIfvcefbuffl6zyLUUr gp3nC55Pz/ZDaCIe7TNP0pf/u4 yw7CD8LPWBjK1Zc/4HLb1SPbuzrDA36hXd12YxwH4fffTyD8IPxBrmYP0eGVtZkHWl/Xsvrx3L9Dho6h47oY8OUPuNy68uSnN1fx43f2JYFfolzCb43T0 SFeanKAJwrkqwJWWiWPIvzyny1j3581eX9f5XVNmPRdZ5Nun43 Jpr/Zfn1dm8qX5odfYF1MGnMh1dcVwj9pnTE22riC8DuCgzYUizIQu LeNAV8DN5fbtrwoDzYADPjHANuvr2trfZis0scH8R1Iybp4Tz9 D JMD/gwZIpIfrwJq4h VLVYGrXFdBWlGGdbzvj9rSvj7rp8 ts XP ByW9MZ/MKgfRPjqCuEn Xt4hWEf2ADfxdBCplj0sADra8r9OyfnEHH0HHbGPDlD7jc1uQt DOyTLb2a4JurflIGTfLl6f1iEkCm5b9B LGln7EwlCvbr69ra3qEXwDhx6F9E8EACD8I/0SA1trgMOD 8jVwc7noI5BRYKB7GGD79XVtDRO8/T4h9caW/v0HKP zfKJPLGKvyT9W AvHcazwCwwNJIbw5Q 4XPiF4WGqtT532CBW P3jCYTfATyfoEbZ/kHdVx3zQOvr2le9oV2wuT5jwJc/4HJb1R2T/uSder29PxmHIwKfPIs/12diVxN8HrdFea70LDtW LHCz1gYypXt19e1VT0KO1a2Cr9g r1Wdc2 M7ArCL//PgfhDwz0QzBstHE8w/Y1cHO56Jfx gV6g96miQG2X1/XabatrbpB EH428JSV8rx5Q 43K7ooUjOofuFIt1M hkIv/84CoQfhL9wK CkjR715Rs9D7S rtB9vu6hG gmVAz48gdcbqjtriPX0AN7bOkfnv9i /V1rWN/oaYdul8IqV9A P37KBB EH4Q/o5gwNfAzeWG5Pwhi3/nDx33Q8dsv76ufcDJ0AN7EP5 2HodW/TlD7jcOrKEmnbofiGkfgHh9jQPg7QvZCMkzI4t8wXTrmgdbX1V Un7k2nr6F36L0qBnz5Ay63qhwhpxt6YA/CPzx/wvbr6xqyvVeVbeh oaqeJpEOhN /jwLhB HHCn9HMOBr4OZyJ HUUYd/pw4dD0vHbLrn3A09ADexD YfkEZbO /AGXC78wPEz57HMQfv94AuHvCNnzaWgo27 htaFjHmh9XduQEWV0A0vop/70ky9/wOX2ASsg/Di0rw84rtMGtl9f1zqyhJp26H4hpH4B4fcfk4Dwg/Bjhb8jGPA1cHO5ITl/yOLf UPH/dAx26 vax9wMvTAHiv8/bD1Orboyx9wuXVkCTXt0P1CSP0Cwu/fR4Hwd4TshWSYkMW/Ybp0zAOtr6urTtybTl9D79B7VQz48gdcblU5Qk439MAehH94/oTt19c1ZHuvKtvQ/UJVPU0iHQi/fx8Fwg/CjxX jmDA18DN5U7CqaMO/04dOh6Wjtl fV37gKehB/Yg/MPyCcpmffkDLhd YXiY8tnnIPz 8fSbY8eOEf5BB8BA BjggdbXFRgIHwPoI/SRjQFf/oDL9RnkTapsEH68wz8prIVSD9uvr2so7Wwix9D9QhPdtZ0XhH8 ChL/tTkN5/jsNOh6mjn0N3FwucDVMXKHfu93vbLrn3Ax9ADe6zwd9vGx7FBX/6Ayx1HptDyDN0vhNQfIPz fRS29HdkO3dIhglZ/BumS8c80Pq6uurEven0NfQOvVfFgC9/wOVWlSPkdEMP7EH4h dP2H59XUO296qyDd0vVNXTJNKB8Pv3USD8IPx4h78jGPA1cHO5 k3DqqMO/U4eOh6Vjtl9f1z7gaeiBPQj/sHyCsllf/oDLhV8YHqZ89jkIv388gfB3hOz5NDSU7d/Q2tAxD7S rm3IiDK6gSX0U3/6yZc/4HL7gBUQfrzD3wcc12kD26 vax1ZQk07dL8QUr A8PuPSUD4Qfixwt8RDPgauLnckJw/ZPHv/KHjfuiY7dfXtQ84GXpgjxX fth6HVv05Q 43DqyhJp26H4hpI5c7b4AACAASURBVH4B4ffvo0D4O0L2QjJMy OLfMF065oHW19VVJ 5Np6 hd i9KgZ8 QMut6oc1dJ9SF9dXSIVaKt/C2c NCacP72Y8 zYvDtPdH ePi0Zx4ce2IPwD8 fsP36ulaz96p6h19oV59V9R5OOhB /30Bwl8SKAzdCNF /0ZYVce Bm4ut6ocSBcOJtAX6Au2X1/X9jCWBPVXv6b39h gmNwv0lfvx3343plFWlpKficEf 6YehbniyYHDIIv7peM4yD82NLfHo674XN8 QMutz19wi 0p8tuYNPVXhB /30Hwl8SKLiAiXv gQkdZ3XMA62vK3Se1Tl0Ap2EjgFf/oDLba39739NC0tLFJN4G1dm0L9v/0maU7sALp4k/jtD A3yb5dn/gbhB FvDccdiRnZfn1dW9Mn/IKxy6k1vXYEp9xeEH5zzGK9tHkF4e YUbTZ SjLv4G1qWNfAzeX26asKKtb2EJ/dbe/2H59XdvChrGCnxl3JcFXfSEnAMRKvib54l6mrGxfgvCD8LeF46 6U48sfcLlt6QF Ieuv2tJtl8oB4fePAxD CsFCl4wGsvo3mmnpmAdaX9dptQv19hez6Fv/fevLH3C5bfUhB/ZzF9XW/fhdfb3an6zyxSv6SmcJ4V9K3s9PtvirfFGeKH35u/ssOwg/CD9jYShXtl9f17b0CL/gf4xoq698lgPC7x8HIPwg/NhO1BEM Bq4uVyfzhxl 3fm0PEwdcz26 vaFq7iwJ636Vvv8JcRfstHR //q 3 nM9xAKCUmycY Cqfqb/5vmtioA/Pmh7a11e9hNS3Niab/vblD7jcpvJxfviFdNwKCY TlqUrhH/SemE7aeMKwm8FEm0oFWWkDgy6aE8XPND6uqKv2usr6BK6nBQGf PkDLretdnBgr1f1k1X7 KT oi39FpYikh8f7qeJf1RWegCgLbMK0ux7Q/rdlPAPSVd9aSvbr69rW3qCX7D820A5SVcIf1u4n0Y5IPwDNa5p gA11NnPsvgZuLhf906x/oD/obxoYYPv1dW2tTQnBdxNc6 wpE9AZBiS5N8eXq/mARwyQvCjy39Llz0 Z4vf8DltqY7 IVBT0YyjkD40zGOddL2FYQfhB/OpiMY4IHW17Vt54Ly/Dtw6Bg69uUPuNz2MJaQ ujkfWtL//4DFK/0uT7LJ/rYIvaa/GOFv3Acxwq/wFBHxvumdsf26 vaVL40P/xCqovh4ZTbDsLvv 9B Afi/NmocPVvVL507Gvg5nJ9yY1yu4s59F34fcf26 vaLgaSlXv70L5kHI4IfPIs3upv6l8TfB63a7zD3247TLlCLxuE v1v91QaefPkDLrcNGdMy4BdSXQwPq6rtIPz32AhN90LPoABmPV wTz9Nw5C B7n59 qk5J7SRn8TpIuOwpgZHruWC4rPrE4PaGYn5tXHQwl9WROMuYgi OW5 jW9F91L69HbKTmtsZ3KbEeeA9Lt0 WznGk9uW1PAjRXMKf1mAR8aRn572bmydjH zzQ rqGpbMsliRmNAYtrMg0UXsEIYjx5MISnwie2GEG12XPE/wbtsQrmOZ3x1Nfkm2fxntSv7b3nDbmPdc2nml70j4TzxAaYuWT/l8km8mGVwPUsk yNPXplGHsIW60P4zbL2CP2zPFoXSVtjGeI2lsnjfJ7BBvu 6V19 QMuV/ZzV/9WWOqq7G3IDcI/Pftso//GKYPt19d1HJlCyzN0vxBSf4Dw /dRwyX8mjSbSo6DPBFk7ufAne lgXAaqCb3DMLPgbMqnwkDlxHXGdWVBJB5AWpqkGm9SyJgd ZLAl8tX/I7CqDtdosgWRNuOw1PDkRXbosK6mUbVZtMPcSyW/eqEP7C s3 SvXT//u Bm4uNxhdujBiYTrGvYm/zD0rj2qfy17ie4lt5ubJf671ZtgS 40lWhIk0eVfXDKpMl1pdV05z408Lj0atnxAn3IeE PEVoW8eTqTcqRpivvDkM2WQ/126D7Ok5Rb1h6p/yStOYlqtq9MnuxzM7 tg2n9Zvv1dZ1Wu9qsd iBPQh// MD2158 QMu166vi7 H7hdC6jMQfv8 CoTfCjyzQZ4deCdBX7TqxgFuci X8KeBtSbhehKAyyjpbA5mL85HnxDSK1eOwNYmPtymuYuKpJuTD hxkGwF/EeHmoPviPC1kPoVk6iF2JskEAZMIzn/mQ8eKiyt/iV6s/gvJgbUtCw 0vq5tyzteeRZecvrXxnhUF9vIMYWZvHKy92P7MFfipexlz3Vao 372G/FqN9s92 Knol1tEn5DL4W2lthVIrNJjE2by5NPt1tPpFi zKkPy/9oPWT7RZYf/V3WHqO pDzp76z8rr6QdTqfG3WYepJ5J/m3L3/A5U6yLb7qGnpgD8Ifhq36wrerXLZfX1dXnV27N3S/EFJ/gfD791Eg/DrgjJXtCvLMewkpvboYEd44UDaJqhF06/LNNJqQJNt1NYHX6c3OT2XIK4cDaTtwFuldwapxT6TNkSNtm12P kteRPwmyNaGwgm7T4Tjy58hh5jN11ddnvgZuLjcIvRXiI 3nFIc592zcCRylthTnjX bxFzqouy5TmvYEhP RVq4mk602XWrvHmE2pVW19XWCn8iswp85E4EWU efNk0JuG3 6iwPVX6vSyNpX9b7lry5OiXXzngCRypg2n9zfbr6zqtdrVZ79A DexD dJxoE1chl XLH3C5Ibe9qmxD9wtV9TSJdCD8/n3UcAm/8V5sGqi6glLzXkpK4/sqb3pPGYYdWMbGYqaJ7jEpYVl4FVyQE1deUx6uL1mhtINiIwh2 yFD23JDFJPnZdiblc3v0lScjXDsdJMhz8ufqRebt/9880Pq6xlibsh5t/PIkEmMpwQKTuYio8jP5ikmmnLRd5bgVeI3wb PSfp6UbdgSE/55 jS5r0iibbtK59wWe9IvThtPRKTttH2V/VzIZvsX1pO1g8eux5YjTz6JF06TyqnkSmVVae164rRJmoL 0vWUtcfSP5PzeLLR9F2l8mh5hT4VFqrIafjMFHe6HS0/9 UPuFxfck yXIW1SdYXWl0g/P7tMLQ Z/v1dQ2tvePIM3S/MI7OfOUB4ffvo4ZL K2gl0HsCsjNe5I0J38bq/0cwJvBrnP1Owr8kkA0CcadK0d2IGv/FkGoTWZM2TnoFkGsUZZsmwN8op5IX/ZvJmeGbrl9VQL7kvpbDpS5z7ty9TVwc7lh6CEPAyZhM3Ce4NB4 XYXvGViMMW3bBLc7vp8Q6Nx8 c/N12NMW4vLNlf7uV4myzbRzpOT8xnPEzs2Vukz9umwabYpzh/5IeEfCiYkWA51Le2PPALN9VeRtSyN4ctUWwVmHHkN/bEc4up87ihH6mEaf7P9 rpOo01t1zn0wB6Ev8D3CZtvG3fTLM XP Byp9m2tuoeul9oS49tlAPC799HgfBbzj4OXM2A1wz8TELCwbpy HLxt3Qh ufyyQDF5zmWkBsSE2V7Jk1twObCdpzm1fZhXxLlMXtkTVz2xYA TJZttSGWIgxnpwyKHfk3XnN/RRqAd3fluOof7mgdbXNQy9Mpb5CxPsBM37BqY04Uxt0CB7bIPR 1Swn2 YEg2xDRl4lS8Fzw5ZMws8rw5Gf0PYSt419SCPCrwm1OBm/0NZYr Y1tnFzsjJPPqm78v6w9JHRa1m/VFhdt/Sv5GO55i4u5uw4MH29bJPp9xM9OeqQeabxty9/wOVOo01t1zn0wB6E3/RzbeMrxPLYfn1dQ2xzXZmG7hfq6stnehB /z4KhN8OPJOAThNiDvD1ip9NSpPfJYQ/EzwyGedy84JzO10irx2Yc1CuHBjLzvdMImERFiOAtdsmAWjlS Qw63DlTwJ5Jjl57YzKc WXMgz7b18DN5fr05nXKtuB Rjv6WQWE7mv3mdMJNiR28gTbMtJNC4ntQkb1zYGy55z/ekp81y2bfNct7ETQZPS7KGBdn5bh5nnrLdKthbLHZeREvxMmQX ySXmq9IerbFkG75Bg/6WeGfIV o6s/qOytU5S7HCdZfJkn1eYlLDHkwn8Zvv1dWV9dfk69MAehF/46QnYZAi24ssfcLkhtLGpDEP3C03112Z EH7/PgqE3 H8mcQqZxD9M1b7bEKQBppMLDL5o3IcK0lMSLgeJv9CJi6LSYQ2 MHtiQge2HLxbRFuUaQTRLsLP8vBVtd uj8vjeiPZE91wPn1lmdJVOq1bTlOYP0uGtB5YjgFceaD1dQ1Lp y4spTaUJZjCDqW9Mj4ZZ3JCgDFjp5H5VZqy51yOYUtMVlOZ9e4 AJuRJvjwbj 3UsaMm8RNZQsor2slOB1tupw7YT3A9wlZL5JN4qdIfZe2JysvI LOTJPLNktvQfy5e2T04kqGdl8jif29jgvp/i1Zc/4HJlP3f176EH9iD8/oPp0GyD7dfXNbT2jiPP0P3CODrzlQeE37 PGiDh969UXwaBcofdd74Gbi4X Bo2vtD/3ex/tl9f1z7gYuiBPQh/N227ie358gdcbhPZQsk7dL8QSj8oOUD4/fsoEP4prsyEZGyQxb xNdUxD7S rk3lQ/7wMYQ 6l8f fIHXG4fMDP0wB6Ev392X2aXbLrmX1d H50P1CSH0Ewu/fR4Hwg/AP nNFITm8Mll8Ddxcbln9eO7fIUPH0HFdDLD9 rrWlSfE9EMP7EH4h dXfPkDLjdEO68r09D9Ql19 UwPwu/fR4Hwg/CD8HcEAzzQ rr6dOYo278zh46HqWNf/oDL7QOuhh7Yg/APzzew/fq6wi8MD1MxyE3z eQPg7QvZ8GhrK9m9obejY18DN5bYhI8roBpbQT/3pJ7ZfX9c YAWEf5aakP4 YGBobfDlD7jcPuhz6H4hpD4E4fcfk4Dwg/Bjhb8jGOCB1tc1JOcPWfw7f i4Hzr25Q 43D7gZOiBfROyr/L2AQNDawPbr69rH/Q5dL8QUh C8PuPR0D4O0L2QjJMyOLfMF069jVwc7muOnFvOn0NvUPvVTHA9 uvrWlWOWun4E4vWp2jlpxCNzygmn1xUAXr2vvz0pRs3Qw/sQfjduKiF2Y7Fir78AZfrRXfwC4OdXAPh9jQPg75sS9OFnooBN OlgdaX1dgy7/DhY6h47Yx4MsfcLlty7tv/4f01dUlUiR8SRD 984s0tLSIn31/gHalxD8uWMKL3H6iOhH95ngi/slYxgIP7b0t4/jsH0Z26 va/v6hF9oX6dhY1S2F4Tff1 B8JcEChKQ Ns/IKHjfB37Gri5XOg X/fQDXQTKgbYfn1dW2 3WK1PCX8S7F/9mt6LxuSTNKcnBOK/M4TfIP/F AThB FvHceBx46 /AGX27o 4Rc6sfDUer8ndgTCXzyGtaF3EP7AnXYbnYwy/BvSJHTMA62v6yTagDr6gUX0Yzj96MsfcLnt9jUT 0Va0IRe6VISfPWb06kJgPhvk/CLexXGcBB EP52cRyO/ee1i 3X1zWv3vHus73DL4ynv/DxWNYuEH7/fQjCXyFYKAMqnvsHKnR8gHwN3FwudAwcAwPdwwDbr69rm5jQ2/aPfW0S/sy7uwkBWEq274vVv2ibf5Set/aX9xkIPwh/mzjuQlm /AGX26YO4BfKfVib g6xLBB /xgA4QfhH/Q2ohAdX55MPND6uubVi/v HTF0DB2PiwFf/oDLHVeubD6xNd8m PZvXuFnwm N09Hhfur9f85nH ZnpQfhB HP4rHfPoft19e1PX3CL7Sny 5iGoTff9 B8FuBAQzPP ig4/o6/qv//F 9rvAf h//SKoO9E39voHOoLNpYcC3X1Bkoa22xat4yao8E3V9aF/Rln4LX1He HA/TfyjHQDJgX OMV0RfvnPblPfnzU9pd81YdJ3nU26fTYmm/72RfS53KbycX74hdS/TRpzIdXXFcI/aZ2xnbRxBeF3BAdtKBZlpE4Mumiui//y3/7BK FXg7iqA33VvK gQ hwUhiYhF9opy28Rd8k3lHwFB3Ux /wug7tM/GkSb58t19MArjkVfW47g/lXlPCPxQ99amdTMx9XdvRFfxCO3o0fWQXy wK4e ibllmEH4Q/kEHQmwIoV7VCt5vD/53UivwvgZuLlfVoerCSn/3B89Q8Qy52sHWJP2Clz7LrPAfIP0eb azfEJnFrHX5L/CCr XdnQkfgDhFxjqSJ81xSuP676uTeVz5odfGGw8DsLv30f9xpczQ LkfeCdo0DF0DAwAA8AAMOATA87AvClpcgT2qp6IwCfb76NT a16NMHn 1wO3uEvJAog/P6DaS92wjgf4 rTJ6iyvbSX7Vm/6hP3G/xC//ELwu /j0H4P0Cw6HtgQPnAGDAADAAD3cSAl8B DALTRA5s6cehfU3w08W8vv1tF3Viyzx0v2DrY5q/QfhB LFKjgkJYAAYAAaAAWBgShiYZhDYVt1DD yxwu8/mG4Lq22VA8Jf3udD9wttYa2NckD4y/HaVM9Y4Z9SEOXbGaP8bq6mod/Qb8AAMBASBpoGGSHkH3pgD8LvP5gOAedSBt8 RNbV1b H7hdC6jcQfv8 CoQfhB8rZ8AAMAAMAAPAgBMDIQWF48oy9MAehN9/MD0uNn3lA Ev7/Oh wVf2BunXBD cryOo1eZB4QfQZ4zyPM9WKB8rGICA8AAMBA BmTA0NW/hx7Yg/D7D6ZDsw3fvjW09o4jz9D9wjg685UHhN /jwLhB EH4QcGgAFgABgABpwY8BXgTbLcoQf2IPz g lJ4rlKXSD85X0 dL9QBUeTSgPCX47Xpn0Bwo8gzxnk R4sUH74K3voI/QRMAAMNA0yQsg/9MAehN9/MB0CzqUMvn23rKurfw/dL4TUbyD8/n0UCD8IPwg/MAAMAAPAADDgxEBIQeG4sgw9sAfh9x9Mj4tNX/lA Mv7fOh wRf2xikXhL8cr PoVeYB4UeQ5wzyfA8WKB8rh8AAMAAMhI8BGTB09e hB/Yg/P6D6dBsw7dvDa2948gzdL8wjs585QHh9jQPhB EH4gQFgABgABoABJwZ8BXiTLHfogT0Iv/9gepJ4rlIXCH95nw/dL1TB0aTSgPCX47VpX4DwI8hzBnm BwuUH/7KHvoIfQQMAANNg4wQ8g89sAfh9x9Mh4BzKYNv3y3r6urfQ/cLIfUbCL9/HwXCD8IPwg8MAAPAADAADDgxEFJQOK4sQw/sQfj9B9PjYtNXPhD 8j4ful/whb1xygXhL8frOHqVeUD4EeQ5gzzfgwXKx8ohMAAMAAPhY0AGD F39e iBPQi//2A6NNvw7VtDa 848gzdL4yjM195QPj9 ygQfhB EH5gABgABoABYMCJAV8B3iTLHXpgD8LvP5ieJJ6r1AXCX97nQ/cLVXA0qTQg/OV4bdoXIPwI8pxBnu/BAuWHv7KHPkIfAQPAQNMgI4T8Qw/sQfj9B9Mh4FzK4Nt3y7q6 vfQ/UJI/QbC799HgfCD8IPwAwPAADAADAADTgyEFBSOK8vQA3sQfv/B9LjY9JUPhL 8z4fuF3xhb5xyQfjL8TqOXmUeEH4Eec4gz/dggfKxcggMAAPAQPgYkAFD07/fO7NIKsjmfwtnPiRZ5qcXc54dm3fnie7P06f7i4OloQf2IPzF JAY7Mvfvn1rm3qCXxgePm38gPD7xwAIPwg/CD8wAAwAA8AAMODEgB2Yjf07Ie2a5Ce/547FgU4c9C/SV 8foH3Gsw/pq6tLFOUzCL64D8JvTJzYfQTC7z YtnU 7d dIfzwC4W2O20cTap EH7/PgqEH0GeM8jzPVig/PBX9tBH6CNgABjwFvC9/zUtqNX iydp3/6YvC9d/Zrei8j7SZrTz K/M4TfIP/FwRJW GepCen3hoGSiRrUW4zrIv349t1FdTd6Br8wyAkAEP7xbb2qvYH wg/CD8AMDwAAwAAwAA04MVA0maqdLVvZiwi8Jvgp85ASAWMnXJF/cq0AaQfhB GvjswKuQi6zs4QffgGE/8oDCnECIGR7ryIbCD CPGeQ53uwQPlYOQQGgAFgIHwMVAkkaqfhVbylZKs /45W wXhX0rez2cSsLRE0SsAUfryd/dZLhB EH7GwlCuvn2rFz2yH4BfGBzpD5Hg2zJ5wfwEJxZB EH4QfiBAWAAGAAGgAEnBtoPcpLV/OjwvoS0c6CfR/itoCg63E l5XxMEKx0LLsi/PIf3 dr35812c6v8romTPqus0m3j7HY1rV7hB9 YdKYC6k m1yH FvZ5qR11pY/UOWA8CPIcwZ5vgcLlB/ yh76CH0EDAADbQYc /bLoD45oC8i6UVb q13GyOSH fVxD/aASDLM/OoIK3ddpjlh152U8IfevsgXxaPvn13uzqHX2hXn1k8hF5 iATflil0HZbJ95uyBHjePcNBn/Wnz/7qP/9X u3B/06H/sc/ep YUXWoulSdwFB/MIS 7F9fTtIvtIkf dk9Pp0/Lls6/6y54ASPtQk/zkPf/oMD8xCeCSF4QfW/pduOjzvS4RfviF1L/1GZNFbbPJdYi/i TvwjMQ/pwtgF3oPMg4HCf5X/7bP3gn/KoOYGo4mEJfd7 vJ EXWsOJ/R6 Nfbmf5ZP9JNF7DX5xwp/oe/GCr/AkIW71vAdWLmdIfzwC4W221d82u0KkeDbMtkyd 03CH9gTrprAIK8kwkk1IqezwFcre5jZX8yfQmbgZ7bwoBvv6B8 TluyxoTefJc eh9Sv7d/gORKX7Ryb43PmuDz/Rrv8LfVji6WA8I/PJ/jM16AXxgennz7PZtch/jbtw58lw/Cz4EDrq0Fdr5BO9TyuzKAD7V/0G4EQdPAAPxCOe6wpR9b qdhm9OsE34BfmGa Ktbd4gE35apbptCSw/CD6IPot8RDGAALx/AQ3OwkAd95hsD8AvlGAPhB H3bYehlQ /AL8QGiaL5LHJdYi/i TvwjMQ/o6QvS6ACTKWDzBNdIQB3K9 m/QN8qJvpoUB IVy7IHwg/BPyz6nVS/8AvzCtLA3Tr0hEnxbpnHaFVIeEH4QfqzwdwQDGMDLB/CQnCtkQX9NAgPwC U4A EH4Z ELYZUB/wC/EJIeCyTxSbXIf4ua0Poz0H4O0L2QgcS5CsfXJrqCAO4fx037SP kRx9NGgPwC WYA EH4Z 0XU67PvgF IVpY7BO/SESfFumOu0JMS0IPwg/Vvg7ggEM4OUDeIhOFjKh33xiAH6hHF8g/CD8Pm0wxLLhF AXQsRlnkw2uQ7xd57sXbkPwt8RstcVQEHO8kFmXB1hAPen23H7 BPnQJ9PGAPxCOQZB EH4p22nk64ffgF YdKYa1JfiATflqlJ 0LIC8IPwo8V/o5gAAN4 QAeglOFDOinSWIAfqEcbyD8IPyTtMkQ6oJfgF8IAYdVZbDJdYi/q7Yl1HQg/B0he6ECCHKVDypt6QgD OR03VafoRz0mW8MwC UYwyEH4Tftx2GVj78AvxCaJgskidEgm/LVCR/F56B8IPwY4W/IxjAAF4 gHfB6UJG9GObGIBfKMcTCD8If5s214Wy4BfgF7qAU5bRJtch/mZZu3oF4e8I2esqwCB3 aBTVUcYwNvTZVWdIx10HjoG4BfKMQrCD8Ifuh23LR/8AvxC25jyWV6IBN WyWf7J1E2CD8IP1b4O4IBDODlA/gknCbqQD EhAH4hXI8gvCD8Idks5OQBX4BfmESOGurDptch/i7rbZOqxwQ/o6QvWkBBPWWDxqT0hEG8HD6YlJ9jnrQ52UYgF8oxwgIPwh/mR317Tn8AvxClzAdIsG3ZeqSPl2ygvCD8GOFvyMYwABePoC7nB zuQW99xgD8Qjm QfhB PvsA1xtg1 AX3DhItR7NrkO8XeouqsqFwh/R8he1Q5FunIn31UdYQDvb992FZOQe/qYhF8o7wMQfhD ofkq AX4hS5hPkSCb8vUJX26ZAXhb4XwL9MGEb1 MIfV8lb0We6oXWDu z0M4MBF3zGO9tXHOPxCuc5A EH4h Zb4BfgF7qEeZtch/i7S/p0yQrCPy5BnfmC5n98TFuvRmT8N9qlrZ9X6NyR2Urk/ CFh/RaFfB0OTf9wSNztPzzC3otq3o3or1Xm7R68zwdGrcNUb5ZOvnt HVp7uUt779KWvH65SXe//4IOVij70Jc36O6THVO 0S5tPFim0x VO10XMHEvqzcM4FmdNMXJkdsvItDnT9Z9TKeu3acNyz5otEvba 3do/rNqdp4r50fns7Zd1Xa fUx7qcnm//XmIZ3L2PEsnb69mdrsuxG9frJSYq zNP9L7IS2fzqb669y25qRof3 HGLd8AvlOALhB Efmm AX4Bf6BLmQyT4tkxd0qdLVhD cYLQ4zdo7U1 fB09ebdDq/MfFwfFx5dpg0l8DuE/cm09nhAoqG7v5X06N1Pu3LIAmKVzqzsFJRO9/mWRjuTqaJbO/fSimHSMNun68XFkQx67vzCAt4sJPdmWtztnZo7uvmQDzTOTXVq 7dqLYznPs58h3j2lbTLJlaijxISd/KrZdXZ6D8J8SeffejtLJvlcP833Jl/dpWxX69jHNj Vv2u0/2z6G ht oRxXIPwg/EPzD/AL8AtdwrxNrkP83SV9umQF4c8Jxl3Kiu dpbu/cig9ou0HN jUkZVkS/8VOndzPQ3i323S9U9ynM7xRXr0isvJWeH/Q7L6r5KNdmj12lk6nATah45fouUnu7qAvafLBcTcLcORW5uarO 89u0MXjscTFIe vEJ3n6VEZ sHN6Ex8r98TNcvHI13BHx0lhYeiImAX /Tqdp6dsuc3y/9T48BvL0 Pnj2Dm2lEHe8jnOUrj9JE6jVb7aPfTNH6dS1h7StH /S6oWaK/3StmlEW/eu0KloN8wsHb6wTGvax SXfXk9Mf 3m3T39got5/378xwdlvY3c4PWoomGEa19l0xKNo1cPQAAIABJREFUzszRauKP tu 5Vu P0vWncX0bt46ONcExZNv12Xb4hXK/AMIPwu/TBkMsG34BfiFEXObJFCLBt2XKk70r90H4ZSBc5e/vOcqO39mPt7yb7/Af/H5dE2nXVuEj30mykATtmRX WVrQVb2gFecqebrFlmhEj bLHVwKzEv06G1S9/M7jsmCE3T9acJo3q3Tgr2i98kybfDqZM6qoFxFXPu jmxIm/ZTqgsM4KkuXPqpdi/Zyp5Any8ZO XVbCLaWK 9WW43doiwt4tmKS6kJfcpSWn3HGkXuHgCDg5JwwO68JOq0v1iP gNzfjyq2V/4O3kvuvHtJpW/755PUBpyxt9AvKqIbfrJ7gF7I6sXUJwg/Cb2Oi77/hF AXuoRxm1yH LtL nTJCsJvB7Ylv8894FX1F7SsSbBJ PftvxKR6b23u7R975IOxg9 doVWxKq8eg/4NZPmDOGPy1SRuSIcrs6L7n2Sko7Xq fz01ntOniNZxNG9OjbHMcoSM/WX8xVvXQ78Q7d/TIn/0zShncj2vqpumy5bbXaMLR0GMBzcFYRF4e WaZHz/WyPNGb3dyJudOrqZ2v5O3S2X9Av9NOtEnXK8qxT9gsrd9wTyao svQ7 o7JvJkVPdmw9YNpm2V2oX2Y7XP0rgO7LSdo5bnyRCNa 77mToaqOkG6yr7b7l/4hXK/oAg//kEHIWPAtuumv EX4BdCxjtkq aPm/oBmR Ev2agqYNlY3XMJvxuR8NbYlXoHB QNUerfBaAHXx/c5 2kndrt24XBdnpxEBmlbKgbXo78Lt1upybTsj3RB4qeDQhAPGrC FUO9pOgw99ufJTpBQP4eHqL9SqwrCagHizSSZ6QcrzDv7A2oj0 1N2DYebZ 7Q/qEH6xS2jjZrbMFAfCtu3JPD0ZsEur3xSVkX2mZbZ9Tg7h1zuWn DuBsuWn8uPZJHQBvwCcTQJnqKNbOINf6FZ/wb7QX74xAMKfS3bd4HOv/FUk/E9GtL0mT/AXJMQOvqvKJVbhq6/wf5GeQ/D8TuFWZD1JYRCflIjUXV30Deg l48B3G2T1fp8jlZ/3aWNezeSd VVWSmO60yWpfXJ127sVfECWXnrPO3S6h8K0u3P9w96h827dVq2 v7KhTtx/uU4r37q/slGP8LMMZbIWtQPPUsy0rwv4hfZ16rO/UDb6axIYgF8AziaBM9TRHZyB8Fcl1pyO32VNVgVd7/BXNwAOpnMO7eM6c6/jvsMfv3IQvchbMtGgyYFcwfwmPUwwejd/5gu6fG Ttnm3QrT7V5ErtYraHWOo3m/TaRMG8Lb13pDwj/sOP79Dr87dyHudJrL5VD6y3qu//iSy3tL/vV6/kT2fg s3JvEOkOsd/iM/xJ8t3FtfzH/1INc/td1fKM/lo AXgAsXLnBv2LiAXxh2/8P 0f82BkD4awer4jC7aGv HZr/kk/pn6v5HmYzwi8/K Y 2CsP8CmRKFvZdBJ uZ34O/FpQRf9eLNOC84DB/Nkw33bSPk3BvC2sVHdDrgP0qv0AzXfbf88 byd41WCtPwDtE9MLpqvFgi/oc74eP6Yrv/xBB1Svkx9QeDyHdoQk2/Kxo3Xbpyn9H hX9PRp/TPLNJadORB3qGhbfcHyjP6v LYBL8A3IyDG TpN27gF/rdv7Bf9G9dDIDwVwyqDMXOnDc iad57qtNWv3hRvr5rtKyReBestJu1L//AJmfFSs4OM8pQ3Wi4yT8eksyxe85E9H22rJu98Ejc3T95x19IJ panTznlAMGa/dr0W8M4G3jpbodmP1ygi7/wof6EdVf/Raf9nz3gpY/c53RwQflJd7FWI2/QWvJ R65n OUp/xT1j/IT2q frlDr/ksQ/HFDbb9dFLwYzp9ezNNq14deLJCp6PPCbbdNyjPxFy PuAX8nVTVYdIBx32DQPwC8B03zCN9jTDNAh/AyKqvle/sraTnrSvmT8Rvdqk5bOuQF522HiE/ CF 8Y3wB99d6LmzoLqRIeDfuMUckH4VZO3fnS9KzxLp /taI3Yp/zDcCUOqv2NAbyanqpjq7odpGWeoIV1Qfaf3aHTY7y2clDvklGH 3 /Qo5uX6EhEnGfp8JkbtPqSGbiL8FfTw8Hvij4POksn//w4fQ2HyTu3hV9XeLdJ15OvFJzTXy4g2ksmHCLpxCRBqqdqMiJ9 cz3BLzTXIXAIHfYNA/ALwHTfMI32NMM0CH8Dwp CLyYOe08f05oRqO/S6oUi0l f8B/57jG91jR6l qTfQWY6kSnlPC/fUwXcnUozgooORww1WUzQPe5HAzgbWOjuh1EuJo5TyvPUiK NybZjzE6Sydvb6a7YLRNp39sP7hEy0 T39Y7/NVwvkhr/NnPZyvmtv5cm1U6Ts8G2f7pbDyZ Al/BnCXHs1/HN8Tuwj0awCF5cb9F/uUTbpuTRxu3KrSv2mfaU3V3B1VTXdVZAkjDfxCGP3QN1yhPd3G FfxCt/sP9of axsDIPwVAtRypcdBKG99PfTNHdpiXvDrfTqVW0cdwj9Lp394kR KEdzu0yoF3bvl5BlO9Xifhv5Ae2kfri4W7C9yn/OfJhftFWMMA3jY UvLItpur/ OL9OiVppi092SllQMpD362SHef7tIeE/PkhP3lbxSpnqXlZ0mdY5FaYefGKwEleuQvf7x9TPPJiv/B2/HhfeqskJPC3 iD/qz7uXrcf4CcPiUh/8Wk3/SzUR3JpwRL 0/IXCRbF5/BL5Tgucd930W8QubJ4BV YTJ6Bp6h565gAIS/lWAgG4ie0tvZi76TLQLywoDe3EZMo82c936rGl7Dz/JVPXRs/wHShF e8t Kzqu2tT/pMIC33ZfVCL/5Cg2RWnmPDsjzjuN0h0yG0H50gk5 /hkd5i34TlmEf6m8w aottmNW0f1ZJ4m6bafSgi38cqPU5a07 Kysp/5i3xFwcREnC/7 cOyfF0ZjMeVE34hxda4OkQ 6LBvGIBfAKb7hmm0pxmmQfhLglMTYJdo5ekOvX47ote/XNHBMG RN4JysV1142ZeJ4mA3A6ktVzyNHCivZf36UILh2TN/5JsQVCreLouW04h35Nl0d6UiFDhVmGxQlkQyJs6tmXAb9YPBvC 2sVBO I0vYdAurf3ZdV5F23Il5WkyTRR9/jKx09P6XfqSz/rN8DZ8orKdOIwxfbaAtTOJCb/h45Q8WsYsEecy7Wsecc bCLDzR791vckOiAH7F/gFT/aXOy6iPqdNQl8iRpo RuAXpt8HsBP0QUgYAOGvNUgJAmy8u55d4T cfL aKLuSlQJAlOck/CbZV9/Ubuu79gevrSeR8ogezecYJW/tVQfz/SVd7VNbjRc4O72g5eRQr7RdSXn681/VCUemjFr9k9OOnpSBAbzt/i0m/AbZH 3Q3bFfobHlvkKPXsUTbhkCLbB64edkUu7dOi3IlXxx4N/ez5dyg8zDf0m24RPR2rWis0RYPv56gJpIMNMz4Sdj4q8B4XcR9 GiStMhfpv0VOa/EZ2KF/wPy6Rvgk9k cAUWuoMBnz5BlQ0sdAcL6Cv0lcIACL8IsKsYhQ7CFQm zafjW4RfHWbF38E2JgZs0Il0DsJ/RE8aEOV fqum/LqN hvbRPT8jmMi4UT6/rBNOFSd4hvhbtlmxbu6BZMK48o/wHwYwG37afo7JZAZ4j0jdrGoSbvCwzfryjGrt82TeE9e26b67K Y4JyNL6i/Ro7fJfJ36rN9xR/3Hl2mDzxFxkWuH/RzmXUnPVuiw9TzvXf28d/tlW y/x13hj18Pyu4kAOEH4bcxht8On2DZNHTUbx0hXuh3/8J 0b91MQDCX3cQ/EQE0jSi7Qc36NRHTPgv0ZE/rtAGk30a0cYtnhRwgbOA8Kt69EFeO/ToLyu0fLvk3 XkRO2kTXpVjohch2HJb3HvvXxIC1/Gp2 rzw3eFaeRb/3gasMsXV5nRkG09/whLZw5Gp0EfvDIHF1fSz/J554QcOkD94oMGAN42/jIJ/zSdl4/uV9ue7dv0Dlrp0tMUBUxz65a663zpF7TSW1n30cn6IL61j3bfs 4n7w7fFCf8j17Q6rWz8bkCM0fp1LWHxmc7K01W6AmOrKwRJsUp/bo8eUo/n ZfwZ/Gus3WU0zcE1 ZmbxI jBzv22shFse/MLk ua9M4u0tLRES0uL9NX77df76UVVtuPf1a/pvQq2VTR ZJ99SF9dteq6eLLVlVt3ezzo7v2vacGlN3Wv1TadpLmceuaOtY HbJ9VrwN obqumui5el4TOwtnPjRtzcBwvo1ImzIwd2w 9R15mOc68p637mMq9IGUe2mePhUypP622I6b6ITrMHQpZKjevx XaOuVyQfjH6AD7EK9krc26jGj7p7mST2HlE/6TP6WE2So4/6e1S0CSFhfhV1vzz60W1/P6l0U6kqsj6zBBh2TqzIFzcjtyblnhG8u0DR8DeNsYySP84nN2 Dky7b UQ2Chx9llkez/tpF/dcBX6Zp0WXKv3kQ1ZX 1w5X 3S2vXXJN1WT2eSvzN3vpirs86pw8iJXr9cqd0UiLPXrRfEiSd7 7n9VCxvPIFi6lJPqoiy8urt6334hSye/fS1SZAzAXsLY1scuFrBPgfErQbpCfmQEwlMBuS9hm1ytYeD81Y DbJa9VR25cOXQW0Md cHqAa v Sif40vufpbLviMhtIlNaxtI8Bv7lGKMsf2oiUHpg R9Ocn16UXhTyZmJy7bcdyTerBlczyT7ZU4kW2XaeT9PJ2A8Afq wGQHT/3vj87S/I PaevVKP2klgq6RyN6/fQhXY8 q UAuKHbfMKvA1lXIJ93rzbhV/LN0slv79DaS/FpMFIB/Sbd/b7KAWXu/HuvNmn15vkJnWZepud PEdg33Y/5hB0C4PHsz7ptEVPmn1Iazz9h/HfpmJWN7e292aO3HK47XbLLtjz7r92SHXqebbYhGu7T18wqdO2 K h891Zq76rI0XtJI7waDqnqXTt9dpW79OMKLttRU6XXNCLyb3m7 T6YFdoMKujWH/mFv5Up3FW9SpGXF6a3/6daa/hg7M67Vp6 IUJ9aEOSOfjVd4WiTFjLg5QRYAeYbWYAHDeOte4HnM1rU7 qmkn1Z59um/a3aGQbWf7fZGtox08wy 0o0cv/ZPglclpTDqr2aNBYrUPSiYUri7GO12Sia M/U3MTqrpPpJPt8HME8vOOuH2uXc6NdEJCH/PAiIvBmvoKCYOmfeAjTQmmP3LhPr6pmMM4MB0HzDNhP86/GMrq2TwC5PxCzIwzATSLWHZWW6y0sXkoLkPmBxpdbZn/wGK73Mw30L/TYzITE53TfsZfqEFXLVk13ZfSl yb38xmbXzsk3NXVSvFyWTgzyBcHFeE36ug18RivwH2wlPDESvp 0g7TPCtX1uRz9rWZ1KXc1dOVidFPqOJTlhPC1f5dS379YFJ6qR tHZvlYUt/KwYNwm87Jfw2Da0NfWAAb1 nbfQLyqjXLyD89fRVhi/4hXb16dZ3EoDyO6atk/C4DXHgar1Xr4LvnFUwt6wl uCg3xlol StGS9xIG6fd5B3f6z2KJm4TZqopDrU26Zryu6WBYSf/Y1bP 3ip491MMFMccnkdp7m9Jka URb286Z J39qJzIHy3SV8eSsyzKVvjZj7HdGOmTuq1n7fcFE/5kx5Th57J2ptvtODtFPxtDJ9wfvOWff3P/xGVPSid 7QeEv5VBAIS/fWfgF/hdlJcHWl/XLuoEMnfPTkD42 0zX/6Ay4WNCUKpSXI2IG1DTzpwlUEtB94cpDeNWbg83ZZ28Sj14GyP XuG3X11oIMfE2pT0uz2x0OaETNP TfKz/fq6yn7G3zWxa CVJxOXKCaZxb4ltakk3cWT6Y4Zo1zeSSPszHq b79ZV1x2PFnGhNdf37ItmbsUYuJtyqVkSNud1XX6rL5ObIK/z5rMnaxOsm1rU/8g/C051zY7BWX5BX1X9etr4OZyu6oXyA17GTIG2H59XYesW257Jij kbbi8pbalOCINXE2bzrvP8tW7ZoPpevlN2Yry5skd389fxSwq0/ksQ2Sqy gsL7c/J6e7enJl2 vLH3C5TeUbdn4m coG5N9xP bZjdJZ ox3Boj39i07SNMm LCe24TftVOmvVeJbIzatiT1wG1L39kv8hlpOzlfdZ1kfLtF CerE1tH7f4G4c917O0qetjODbpso/95oPV1bUNGlAGsAwOTxYAvf8Dloj85EE23ifN7sfZJ2U11lQau Joby7o9bX1HwPG6Zrnxuue1A32yrq5zSexki00KZztjQg zOeprLz/br61raJ57a1Y962afEk162PbrtJsaEfMZkVfshyw5k2khv1vMM 4Rd9lpYtdgiI5837gck5k/oindhpTfuQ7UzlTr5iYLVZplVt4PR6R4NN EWbOa0 O0E8a64Ps00 ygPh71iH QAByvRvaG3o2NfAzeW2ISPK6AaW0E/96Se2X1/XwWOFA0Z723be/QYxhR2Mxrr3QTIdZU6oPRw06wC7gb40Nll2768pOPTWhvweyvD lD7hcrXsPsvevbAs3CV716nnyu96W/gPE2881AbXsILY1Qdit5ybhNwm36oPYH7W4E8fGCp89oF5hsmV LiHekk SZ1pdVjuE3k3xVdZLxRwbhn4JOrLa1aQsg/B6V22ZHoaz BOjj9iUPtL6u48qFfMAmMDA9DPjyB1zu0PuWA8JssMnBoAioG8 YTceDq2kngI hm UV9LRNmd3va05fGJpMF 9164yCwNmzUIm4N 1vL76Ectl9fV5 y97JsG6O2rWmiquwx394Ncmu9g58hzbJOVR//1nXbeLZ9ggdbtbDO/jXaNWVNqhrPtMxZO26iE65DT0AahF/VNXmd MI/CL8FPl KRrlZI4VO6unE18DN5aI/6vUH9AV9hYABtl9f1xDaCBlga8BAPQz48gdcLvqjXn9AX9DXtD EAwg/C38q3oKcN5CHUzwOtr sQdIg2YtDtGwZ8 QMut2/6QnvgA4aAAbZfX9ch6BBthK/oEwZA EH4Qfg7ggFfAzeX2yfHhrZgoB4KBth fV2Hoke0Ez6jTxjw5Q 43D7pCm2B7Q8BAyD8HSF7QwAj2ljsdHmg9XWF/ov1D/1APyFiwJc/4HJDbDNkgi0CA8UYYPv1dYX i/UP/UA/oWEAhB EHyv8HcGAr4Gbyw3NOUEeDJjAQDkG2H59XdEH5X0AHUFHoWHAl z/gckNrL SBDQIDxRgA4e8I2QOQi4E8BP3wQOvrOgQdoo2wo75hwJc/4HL7pi 0Bz5gCBhg /V1HYIO0Ub4ij5hAIQfhB8r/B3BgK Bm8vtk2NDWzBQDwUDbLrkPRI9oJn9EnDPjyB1xun3SFtsD2h4A BEP6OkL0hgBFtLHa6PND6ukL/xfqHfqCfEDHgyx9wuSG2GTLBFoGBYgyw/fq6Qv/F od oJ/QMADCD8KPFf6OYMDXwM3lhuacIA8GTGCgHANsv76u6IPyPoCOo KPQMODLH3C5obUX8sAGgYFiDIDwd4TsAcjFQB6Cfnig9XUdgg7 RRthR3zDgyx9wuX3TF9oDHzAEDLD9 roOQYdoI3xFnzAAwg/CjxX jmDA18DN5fbJsaEtGKiHggG2X1/XoegR7YTP6BMGfPkDLrdPukJbYPtDwAAIf0fI3hDAiDYWO10ea H1dof9i/UM/0E IGPDlD7jcENsMmWCLwEAxBth fV2h/2L9Qz/QT2gYAOEH4ccKf0cw4Gvg5nJDc06QBwMmMFCOAbZfX1f0QXkfQ EfQUWgY8OUPuNzQ2gt5YIPAQDEGfnPs2DHCP gAGAgfAzzQ roCA FjAH2EPrIx4MsfcLl2ffgNDAID4WOA7dfXFRgIHwPoI/SRxABW DuyuouZq KZqyHox9fAzeUOQYdoI yobxhg /V17Zu 0B74gCFgwJc/4HKHoEO0Eb6iTxgA4Qfhx5b jmCAB1pf1z45NrQFA/VQMODLH3C5Q9Ej2gmf0ScMsP36uvZJV2gLbH8IGADh7wjZGwIY 0cZip tr4OZyof9i/UM/0E IGGD79XUNsc2QCbYIDBRjwJc/4HKh/2L9Qz/QT2gYAOEH4ccKf0cwwAOtr2tozgnyYMAEBsox4MsfcLnog/I gI6go9AwwPbr6xpaeyEPbBAYKMYACH9HyB6AXAzkIejH18DN5Q 5Bh2gj7KhvGGD79XXtm77QHviAIWDAlz/gcoegQ7QRvqJPGADhB HHCn9HMMADra9rnxwb2oKBeigY8OUPuNyh6BHthM/oEwbYfn1d 6QrtAW2PwQMgPB3hOwNAYxoY7HT9TVwc7nQf7H oR/oJ0QMsP36uobYZsgEWwQGijHgyx9wudB/sf6hH gnNAyA8IPwY4W/IxjggdbXNTTnBHkwYAID5Rjw5Q 4XPRBeR9AR9BRaBhg /V1Da29kAc2CAwUYwCEvyNkD0AuBvIQ9ONr4OZyh6BDtBF21DcM sP36uvZNX2gPfMAQMODLH3C5Q9Ah2ghf0ScMgPCD8GOFvyMY4I HW17VPjg1twUA9FAz48gdc7lD0iHbCZ/QJA2y/vq590hXaAtsfAgZA DtC9oYARrSx2On6Gri5XOi/WP/QD/QTIgbYfn1dQ2wzZIItAgPFGPDlD7hc6L9Y/9AP9BMaBkD4Qfixwt8RDPBA6 samnOCPBgwgYFyDPjyB1wu qC8D6Aj6Cg0DLD9 rqG1l7IAxsEBooxAMLfEbIHIBcDeQj68TVwc7lD0CHaCDvqGwb Yfn1d 6YvtAc YAgY8OUPuNwh6BBthK/oEwZA EH4scLfEQzwQOvr2ifHhrZgoB4KBnz5Ay53KHpEO Ez oQBtl9f1z7pCm2B7Q8BAyD8HSF7QwAj2ljsdH0N3Fwu9F sf gH gkRA2y/vq4hthkywRaBgWIM PIHXC70X6x/6Af6CQ0DHSD8J2luaYmWxL 5YwJI739NC0tLtHDmw3SlWt47Nm/kleXIPO dWRTpFumr91Ud2bp1/qtf03vJZMGnFxP5Lp5MZVDPEjmWRFq x3Wb9XI75 lTPRHxIX11dYm4DE7P RWg4nssM smK7vMYwCR5RQ6Vu3Ues55zjKpsmIdJHJz oJ2x/XbMso2uNut9R/JKvXEekh1JdtoyKd1y7rqxpUHWl9XqS/83SIm/vHf6K9v/jv9zb/9G/0Hjb3/SX/1b/9Of3PzHv3VP3Jd/5v k0on/v2no/zsAO1Lyvnrr/5n6mese//hq3tGfi7LyKNlOEB10v/HPyay/fF/p/Wrsrh9Qu6oXqO9oh2ifuCsuV58 QMuF300Rh/xGGiNqbljZmITPL7H45wYD5PyjDGcYxs5zlq2ZZan4gtzzNSxi yWnHvu5PN0eIZNTZlcMw/EBP0uvRnvseMuOp1gWXE3/m6MPtl9fV/iFMfxCTl xLqW9ShtM7dSyv1y7TOLnJZGe0xb4CyWHlMGMt2NOkPs8sde85 6mti7hfysLyKV8E269k44ybqtewCT8DQHZ Mshp8CRp9G9lUK57 9kAzAEvUlSSPjawBIwSiMIIpBHGShbgtQZTlsNFnlne2DiEUWb kzCO aTsyZbjab tNOp5MektXmedZHRuEOklf1G6tG9G37ChiHbvaLfTEdej8LLMK JkS6pJ2GfLLtHfrb18DN5VZ1GkhXf6BnsqwJ/NFbETHXRJxJsyTTOWl0HoVdJ GXkwhM6s173Icx4Tefue7t2y8nI27Rf5R2Y8kQle26J/Pg79YGdLZfX1fGCq417L7umKnsIcnjjEPs8pjs2zGHsKvsmMdj ZBo7ZNMwOU/TqH7nsVmN6Ry7MB4y8UcmhnGXyfn5GsmSxF1cXzbeqtEHQhdcx 5CuvvwBlzskXU6qrYz7iGhXiG1letsu2Z/Ek4xs 9nYOL9tRVwov5ysP2D/wXkkZ J7B2if9mkg/Pl90sz/BU34XYORUoRx3x4IxcBpGgAD3hzIIsUy0LSBZZXKhpUZgJK8cx fjnQTG80S2yHh5YLbkdRkHG2osfyK3NRBKh2CWYaavBBxLJqmT qD2u5zwbn jM1SdF7TbSOwdmsx1mG P McpgGS/OZ3d82Jhx1pft80q6m2BZPND6uobW3n7JkxDmaNWbV/dT4hxPCKS/ue3GfReJtu45yXoycaAnGwRmK6fnMv4YT1QYZVkyxLIn7ZUTGK Jebh uzf2OL3/A5aKPxugjHo/kzsOiMVPZRlEcIstL/rZX641 4rhE7oZ02J8xhibPs2Mtj8XzNCd2G3J92fTp5AXHYK56OH98Te pwTNab6cboC0e7h1Am26 v6xB0OOk2xra0RAtXF/WuXs0H1D3DPortUske290SMT pt3LeHuFn3xbzIy53MYrVmTNFsl6N79WTEz6hKk4DJvwMinTrP DfKGGDkQMiO3XXPMevM5TEYI4JqrexzGjZEBiffTweyRF45acB yRIaazIzzvSQQMNrC8huBARt1rAdOv6AG3sT4 V70GoJVPstZeHXlkQGD67l1L9WDGOxz2 3QlW47G6 73fGrFnEaWWeqAzMft1um5Xtdu/oauLncrumjc/ImpJm32aekWU4GMP7jq0HIXcTaumekT2zKdY9153rmupdOPDiI vCVDVLbrXsbGzbayTLjW0wvbr68r qNef0T6ssZH173MmMSEX21pteMQXd7XySuOYmXMYVeZsh1plEy udJl7uu4Pna8PpmOv1JM5xmfKzMiTjNvJqwV2nAUMSt1W 9uXP By0SfV qGOnmJbYoIe23h8b56 il47FnZfYpdxvYkdRnblWOzM2KFsU5LX8kVue0/zuZ6b97jcZAIx4kzxvYUziX TPKpQxrTeOnoeatrwCb r42uS0bhzeUBxgz4ekNJ3y wBJwaseK89AmEC3ETGzKCmDfJk/B6 WuXX9 L7ch6CAAAgAElEQVQzB0xDYPDKck0Cq9Mfi88uUDNh p46d8AqP3MOgWW8kW4yeSxdJc/jFftURzx7r8ow2q7Ly2u3bB 32b7mtDs6WyFtZzwTWJLWlq jDoQHWl/XoTrBybWbV/b/nf7GWPl2kGjGKK sq3f5XSTauheTdfMcAPOcANPOqqU35UvJf1JWIgNPZPDVePWA2 4Nra1v5Gbe /AGXy/XgatpOoT7qjpmJXeTGIa7yXLGRUU4a63D8wmM4xzd2fcauvKSs 4vjC3q7LOjLHeHc9gryouuw2umKVRKZC3SNN5GPYfn1d0QeM9f aubKdzx2L7UTF2ZDtXv6ZPLcJfZpfcP9r2CvwFpzWviQ1bdsgy si/hK/sU93Np62m5cZtSXsTtxgp/e5iSfRo 4bfApoQvBbomnOIgv6IVfh4g5Aw7b8FPnjGIGdSREuXEg0pn/5Zy8GCWbFlhsmy0heWosMKvVrpZpmj7j97qYw60aWebpDi97xh oo9lAYaCyHVqP5uRH7FSSAEOmd7Y7T0YJclNebis7l jK2JD1KR3av0H4qcqgb2BCY1H2Cf5urCNJ4LWOPa3wayKefVWA 22Gs5uelt2W2fxuTDumkRrqDAbhhffu4VrHtJml8yNz7Mo0xKB nL5EG4RWOSKw7hcTQZ5zmIN IR7U84NhBjOD zYhRj3OZ6eVyN8pjj8D4e/0Wa8hjGWhBgWZzXVFdqjOc4qfd4ceqimd9sYvNV8qJPmvWPS38 c584dS zg4ny0o0fZgWln5XYZlc82PdbOmZSY8wHlqkxTjqwOjOfab6WT j3oRUvmQSL5FmruoXldQaapwg2ydLl3iXlZPARP /EHCGKQSgBgDgzHYcqN5IJHA42fmNS7fHCxTQ S0XF664q3JKA Glhw8SMuBzDAOdvpGPtOwzfSJcRgE3Uyfgj7vvpsgp/kczx1GbPSJIT/3Y6wn7icjPbfbuJrymu3mPoivUq 6D6wtTOX1mWUa7Tfkml66KoNwkzQhtrl3MtlkOcFWZtXceT eGDBWzg2ynT2gT6/gGzsKUgwbhH8/55c7EFICzyv3 sqn8Fsy8E6Ev7mZP9HQu36doo9oYvNV8qKvUnuprAtrDORJaPn efdmYFD9P4pAK5RmyWcReP7Pu2zLEvwXRtgiDHF95ssE5Nlvy2 vVoefLsJsmPlb4xsJfotIptN0lT2od5fYv7ubu8YlvKnoavbM2 wswp2qSfnoklCN3kv7kN3HkMOR1/az7lNqS3LcgWHiXhT8rv2boTx7aRYB/0qN2jCrwdJJtB6dkkMSDzjLFbkbcDFHZoQSJGOO9oYWHNm3hm0 PMhp2SxgGmVZg57OI2auXbKag2Mx8WW5 H3 qE2OwTIu0/FuoDJYW07biB3PuTwngbfTszyi3Vxn6gTYofHOgeJ2c98Zs4VC btYL95ep024acZPBuUreVKfd1E8n5M8h/JokM4kW5Dsl Ey UyLtJuzy1P1k94Dx b 0f 386Wn8SRm86m9NGMQTFGaaVM4DFD//d5L3OtE/wod0Rd4qtt0kTVf0EJSc9hio44o0drHHpPh3utBgPHeUx2Mcj8 F23y9JgrdhoYdYhYgCcmMmXINEnsUx7D8KR/wWILxwgcTznaa7cPv1M/7tJFE5uvktdVJ 4V90mZftimo7hVk/rYbqSdVbfL1N9w2ewvMrafGfskMU/bJeVwtSf7nEk9 zZZLvMylhOE36XTtu6FTfgjADJY0pV0JnGpEqqkYWC5Bh1 xnUwMG2QMxm1yWmajrf1R0blGLRso PfcuacB9u4fWXEl2W3Zc7qxCxXyOyQM9Vt3oQAlx/XazgPR3ncTnY2cflcBus91a enUwme7JOJJE/cYpmuanMPKEQy5fWE vb1pnQScb5Tf9ZlUG4SRqjzwNsfy/kyyP8kb6ZnKfv4Ge3xRenyRL4A7QvqfNvxGQC67Is/f/11b3o84EZOZIyI0Jvr/AbbZGTD9O3IW53n65NbL5K3j7pamJtcYyBenLa2JYv4xEey3mc EuNThfJcbeNxV8YXcqw0xu3E5 s8F//f IBAseAS18FySiLCMvNVtosJPz8TVyb4qm5NcJLn8lkim6uNuOf 2q1Vsu0ka6N2t9yZ6YduLOU4SH2diYPN Wp wy8RfmId/8nNHzO60L3c9LKP0KdHfGTmFfti2ozRmuVye0WbYfu4ukLS/hX6d/Zd93gHCnxW6SYORF/rsKgaaDM5V8nZVL5AbNj1kDFSx7SZphqxbtB2 pasYaGLzVfJ2VS QGzY9VAyA8FecGRkqQNDucJxjlUG4SRr0dTh9jb5AX1TFQBObr 5K3qhxIB8wCA FgoIptN0mDvg6nr9EX6IsqGADhB H3snWkCviQpp6TajI4V8mL/qjXH9AX9BUCBqrYdpM0IbQRMsDWgIF6GGhi81Xyoj/q9Qf0BX1NGwMg/CD8IPwdwUCVQbhJmmk7I9SPAREYqI BJjZfJS/6pH6fQGfQ2bQxUMW2m6SZdvtQP2wMGKiHARD jpA9ALsesPuoryaDc5W8fdQZ2gS76TsGqth2kzR91x/aBx/RRww0sfkqefuoM7QJvqDPGADhB HHCn9HMFBlEG6Sps ODm3DQN5XDDSx Sp5 6o3tAs oc8YqGLbTdL0WXdoG3xDHzEAwt8RstdH8KFN9Zxqk8G5Sl70R7 3 gL6grxAwUMW2m6QJoY2QAbYGDNTDQBObr5IX/VGvP6Av6GvaGADhB HHCn9HMFBlEG6SZtrOCPVjQAQG6mOgic1XyYs qd8n0Bl0Nm0MVLHtJmmm3T7UDxsDBuphAIS/I2QPwK4H7D7qq8ngXCVvH3WGNsFu o6BKrbdJE3f9Yf2wUf0EQNNbL5K3j7qDG2CL gzBkD4Qfixwt8RDFQZhJuk6bOjQ9swkPcVA01svkrevuoN7YJP 6DMGqth2kzR91h3aBt/QRwyA8HeE7PURfGhTPafaZHCukhf9Ua8/oC/oKwQMVLHtJmlCaCNkgK0BA/Uw0MTmq RFf9TrD gL po2BkD4Qfixwt8RDFQZhJukmbYzQv0YEIGB hhoYvNV8qJP6vcJdAadTRsDVWy7SZpptw/1w8aAgXoYAOHvCNkDsOsBu4/6ajI4l V9/3e/x8QPfAEw0EEMlNl2k fwCxh3 jiWDqFNTey LC/8AvzCEGyob20E4e9ggNc3EKI95YPHb// H6hsEG7y/Pe//ydSdaAvyvsCOoKOQsHAJPzCX//t38EvIE4ABjqEAWWzTeKBsrwqXoBfwDgYyjgIOaphEYS/Q04coK4G6r7pSQX1v/vd770O4GqAV3WA9A8TY32zmSG0Z5J AcE9/MIQbKoPbVS2Oql4AX4BfqEPNjOENihb/U3ZTB6ef CdaEHH0DEwAAwAA8AAMAAMAAPAADAADAADwEDbGADh/wCgahtUKA YAgaAAWAAGAAGgAFgABgABoABYGD6GADhB HHDgZgABgABoABYAAYAAaAAWAAGAAGgIEeYgCEv4edipm06c koQ/QB8AAMAAMAAPAADAADAADwAAwMG0MgPCD8GMmDxgABoABYAAYA AaAAWAAGAAGgAFgoIcYAOHvYadOexYJ9Xd8JvN/zdGflpbo8pl223H8//yJli7/a 5A8q Xl2hpSf37E839r7TuKF90fymbX8n6pzk6Htnxv9JlTqfvqXKO0 9yfuGxHu85cTso10y0ZZXxAefKl91Udl lfhU Rz/70f47nth02k/Y3dAFdAAPAADAADAADwAAw0B4GQPhFcA5gtQcs6LK7ulQk9fJl JsHttaOI8EfPmGArAs7EOfqbJwBiQi6Js8oX/zafRUQ7mVyI/uayo8kMLi9uW9TeMx9QWpa6b5ZXKJ YxJD1fqAnElR58WRE25MosLP28AldQpfAADAADAADwAAw0EcMg PCD8GPVERgQGFDEVK1Sq6tJjD9IVv5dq/DSOUbkmFfauYyIuCer7IIgcz5FlFMin5LjqCyZXpXD5P2DeNU9 JtGWvFF9qh0xcZdE26xLPbfameBBknwzTyofy6 vut7sgGmWkX2uywAeBR6hJ ACGAAGgAFgABgABoCBJhgA4UdwjeAaGEgxoAhrQrAV4U1JuEWc RTrDAVmEV5FcWR7/beTJkPJ0dd1J Hn1P5qUSLbQR5MRYju9Xsm35E4mCbQcKp2YQJBypbLbZaTyyfT qbzlJYD4rmCQA/lL8QRfQBTAADAADwAAwAAwAA61iAIQfgGoVUCbJwWxc1/ShSK5eDTfIsE16q/WtJOzyb1MvNhkWhDqaQEhX4CMSzoRfTjpYEw3xboQ4X5RHk/q4Lib8SqZ0UkO0ySivQD7pP/QkgyiHJwHUjgctg/nc1AWeQR/AADAADAADwAAwAAwAA 1hAIRfBuz4G R/0BhIyLDejm8foCefi9V0Q2cxWY 3/Ztb PMJvz2ZIAg/r8gnMkVnCyTE2SDrEdkWMhnk25T7snh9wJjg4HZYkwz8Pr eCLHe748GpKg MVnCZYlr1H6QfvgYgQkEM 0FM9AldAkMAAPAADAADLgxAMKP4AsBODAQYcBFSHNJuiLFDvJq lyHzy79th6yId7rSbq op84rLUNNCqQr//GheOK3sUKf5jfJu6pHTBLo1XjznpK1UL7MBIGsT/ydK5NIAyzCHwEDwAAwAAwAA8AAMAAMtIgBEP4WlWmTGPwGkekO BsxVdS23JqmKHFuEWh6ml9iRSfiTlXVxJgBvpdflu/LpOj g6KR7PbEgJgLUirq r3Bmyh9t40/qNci6XbZsg3xm QWjXTKdsZPAxHs6ORHflzLZ7cdvU3fQB/QBDAADwAAwAAwAA8BAOxgA4bcCewCrHWBBjx3TYy5xjUl2tPoe Ed1km761Mp72d0Lyoy34l lfVR4m5pxfkmxhfxEhjvKJiQVrS7/eBaDKypQj6uY6o/LFfTFpoQi5Ls qR7 SIMpxyReReuMVCKWfdIdAmgfv8KcY6ZhtCIyiDeg7YAAYAAaAA WAAGOgaBkD4EcxhywwwAAwAA8AAMAAMAAPAADAADAADwEAPMQD C38NO7dqsE TFTCkwAAwAA8AAMAAMAAPAADAADAAD7WMAhB EHzN5wAAwAAwAA8AAMAAMAAPAADAADAADPcQACH8POxUzY 3PjEGn0CkwAAwAA8AAMAAMAAPAADAADHQNAyD8IPyYyQMGgAFg ABgABoABYAAYAAaAAWAAGOghBkD4e9ipXZt1gryYKQUGgAFgAB gABoABYAAYAAaAAWCgfQyA8IPwYyYPGAAGgAFgABgABoABYAAY AAaAAWCghxgA4e9hp2JmrP2ZMegUOgUGgAFgABgABoABYAAYAA aAga5hAIQfhB8zecAAMAAMAAPAADAADAADwAAwAAwAAz3EAAh/Dzu1a7NOkBczpcAAMAAMhIuB3// n j93/0eQSDiBWAgYAwoG1W2OilfCr8Qrs eFAZQT/gYYL8Awh w84YhhW9I6CP0ETAADPQZAypY Ou//Tvat/8A/kEHwEDgGFC2 rsJTM4pv/Dbv/8H4CFwPMBvY9xSGFC2CsIPwj x2eA B8VoG0gfMAAM9A0DagUPZB8BI0hDtzCgbNanL1J AWS/W5iADaO/QPhB L0ODD4HHZQNggUMAAPAgD8MqFU8BIoIFIGB7mHAp1 EX geHmDD6DMQfhB EH5gABgABoABYMCJAQSKCBSBge5hwCfhV2UDE93DBPps2H0Gwo 8gzxnk R4sUL6/VTnoFroFBoCBtjCAIHHYQSL6v5v935b955UDXHQTF i34fYbCD8IPwg/MAAMAAPAADDgxAACxOEGiOj77vZ9HlFv6z6w0V1soO G2Xcg/AjynEFeW4MCysFKIzAADAAD3cUAgsNhBofo9273u2 fC3x0Gx/ov H1Hwg/CD8IPzAADAADwAAw4MQAAsPhBYbo8 73OQh/9/sQdog bBMDIPwI8pxBnu/BAuV3d8UPfYe AwaGg4E2Aw6UhQAWGJgMBnz7aPTjZPoReoae28IACD8IPwg/MAAMAAPAADDgxEBbwQbKQeAKDEwOAyD8k9M1cA1ddwEDIPwI8p xBnu/BAuUPZ4UQfY2 Bga6i4EuBDKQEQE3MGBiwLfPhb5NfUMf0EfoGADhB EH4QcGgAFgABgABpwYCD2IgXwItIGBLAZA LM6AU6gkyFjAIQfQZ4zyPM9WKD87q74oe/Qd8DAcDAw5AAJbQdB6CoGfPvoruoFcsOmh4oBEH4QfhB YAAYAAaAAWDAiYGhBkdoN4hBlzEAwg/8dhm/kL19/ILwI8hzBnm BwuUP5wVQvQ1 hoY6C4GEHi1H3hBp9Cpbwz49rm 5Uf5sBFgoF0MgPCD8IPwAwPAADAADAADTgwg6Go36II oc9JYACEHzibBM5QR3dwBsKPIM8Z5PkeLFB d1f80HfoO2BgOBhAQNedgA59hb5iDPj20VwPrsAcMNANDIDwg/CD8AMDwAAwAAwAA04MIJjrRjCHfkI/SQyA8AMPEg/4G3gA4UeQ5wzyfA8WKH84K4Toa/Q1MNBdDCBQnEygeO7BLhFt0vX9k6kP/dpvPfv2ucPGzzJtENHrB3M0bD3024b61rcg/CD8IPwBY Cf//mf6cMPP0QfBdxHvgMrlN9dstyHvutb0BNSew59s0yrT3bo9YjS/96N6PXLTbp77SwdKiH/Uf6nu7T3Ls2 9 oFPbp9vjRvqR5mvqD5H9dp 40Q7t0ubT 5T5c/my0lOl5lK9FLadsGkN 37xmcjiN7eExbr4Q9KLMb7dLWzyt07kixTRw8MkfLP7/I2Preq01avdnUXj mU9fu08ZL0xco2bbX7tB8BXt1yleQ//rT1OdU/WvjVoUJgj88pNdVC R0bx7SOcumD362SHeVb5W 8c0Orf14hU7OVJDDKq8PeP/NsWPHCP gA2AgXAz8y7/8Cyni73sAR/kglsAAMGBjoA BTnhtmKVzP 3QHgesOde9Jyu5wemRW5uF fee3aHT4wa2M3O0 muOUNHtXXr03Ylc0u9Vth4G4j7wadtx2799yBxsmcdv0NqbIns gonc7tDr/sdMmjlxbLyWxey/v07lx7HVmju6 tCYhMqLu0tq1AntV8glinMmu2nbBnNAIl/DP0ukfXhT6Rhpt0nKFSZBg8TimDwThx4QHJnw6gAFF tsesFEeyB0wAAyUYaBvQU8I7Tn4/XoakL7ZpOU/nqALyZb 5S v0N1naQDv2jZ88IJYBfv1MS2cOUoH9x8gtUp3fW1Hx t7v1yJ7tdr8wm6/pTrH9HWj5foyEdqRexjOnX5Pm3xI3pBK8ezK2V ZcvWV69tw8lfZtdNnw9H72fprp78GtH2gxt06shKsqX/Cp27uU7bTJbfbdL1TyyMyRXr0Q6tXjtLhxNif j4JVp ol7lif/be7pMR2qRuaN0/Yk2SHr9ZIUuHE8mHWaO0qlrD2lbP97NkHbVh4a9vtmklcvJzqK Zo3Tu9mY6ETBap8tiQuLU5RVavl3y76fNdKLj1cNqExqfzNFCW bm3V jRS9baiDZupZMZh2 KidB3O7R2cy7Rt W/Rpt03eG/ oxrEP4OkD2svoe7 j7Jvmk6QCM/yB0wAAzUxUCfA6DptO2LlECIoNN8h1 SjE26LgLtffuP0vKzJNh9 5jmjWeKbMxSXJZKs0N3v7QISBmhmH sJyO2fkgDaa2r48u0wSRi/YY1oeBZtjLZ8VyvMNe187rpNR76rvPv15lZRu/sq4m1ffvNd/jlBJ45QTdLCzq7e4JM2ev8L2xQI3o0X8Nev7xP24l0uZN7x /QFrfg2QodNvprjlZ554LwRbJvZdu2f/pC40umcf8tJg5zynbnK2 /nKRQ o77ROW7RI/ecmN36O5Zc1dCVJ/wX3vriyJveb3jyhtKPhB EH6s8HcEA3UHZKQHuQMGgIGmGAglWOmPHDFZUGGpJAcm4T9Ah3 94QTQa0d6rdbr uQhGRZC/9cNRdwA c4PWklXHvZ8vudMYgT XLwiKmkxwpjlAp 7xLoIXtCxXNL3KxjLiWsUWmtp9Wf4qMvQhTTp59oKW9eSaSfj3 7b8SEc29t7u0fU/aW2rripDn6uOTlJS/Xj2fn86yx9OrvDvgBa1IO7TSpRMK1qGgejJjRGvfO8hxVE4yKf BuRHtrNyrLdk7LNqKNmzl ypIzVz8y3SdiwlHtGpDPvk0nK7fvnc2VNfKt0byA5b9kWT38G4 S/I2RvkivJqCvMHQVlAzCeg9wBA8BA2xioFIT1MDjy1 6UBMhDrGzCn1f/yZ YbO/QXTkRYPTBbLoL4NVDOm08KyLMi3qigNYXcwPmfeKVgo2baXl ZUvrydMN7qc6atsP2OUNRdea8BsHw9mEP9W7oZdv7tPW21F0qO bW7TxCrfKmPkFOAhplOWx4YW1Ee2pzgCFbVhbdBusrIHoioCR/mRyZ52Lib /JsrWrICtfJr jrXGaWbq8zrshdmn1D2ZZqf/ZpdVvzGdGHeI1C m/jDS5MhSUG3geEH4QfqzwdwQD9oCL3yB3wAAw4BsDfQ CJtNLiXq35VCf9l3iJcsAKv2pQX5Be29/N0i3Du7oEoqE3bIAmKV9kCD6YL9ToF2eEX2iFm7lX0ioS/ar8Lglxnhb8a5sSuHYPwn6fVV/H2d mHqpVZpNsTtPI82Vb/7gUtt/ie/EGxgm9u5Y/lqe7z3P6reduL9DL9ZyD8HSF7WHUPc9V9kv3iewBH SCPwAAwYGOg70HQ5Nsn3nMXAXE1wn80DaZLVuUO3n6RRN3ZlbD cNouAWu4 yKYX7/4 XU52AniWrSp5QrqoP2w7bvt3FhPTJzReZBJnWqQks03C3 Ad/ipYz32HPyW98bv5H9Pp29ZnB6PP8q3Q6ejQzmr9a7zzX7Ctvn5 fiXNN3q3Tgn69IpXLPTmTPtd1fiMOPX3C/suRrop O5QGhB EHyv8HcFA2wM2ygO5AwaAgTIM6CCpQ4FN6DLLQ6dotEOPbs7Rf HJK//VCPbuIdk6gemuzPuGvnMclh tei7IV6iWnngHnKbPrps9Dt7H25BOHz6lzN57cofkv ZT ufzXXipiz/AFv96nUxXzVWuflN16T1 cG7Bxu QznKMdumt9ls9dvyDl1qn 7vTV7daYSPgp5/18fSYB0cat/FcoDv FJ0OJSE9YVpelaVumlR EvyNkb5IryagrzN0ETQdo5Ae5AwaAgboYmFZw0vd6j3z3UHziL uHmNKLtn /T9cvpp7tMPXgm1SD8jQmc2V/TIxF17bxu lDaORE5Zs4bn89ja6VXm7T6w430U3g1yfrBs3eEDxjjixqF9Z2 gy7/woX5EmRPpxXvse6P4vfi9Z/dpPvnE576PztL8j Kzeuqk/YKDAVU/yC33RYfm1e8z ZqAe3U/KlMcVkpvHtMF186EmfiARd2HIPxhEh4QUfTLkDFQd0BGepA7YA AYaIqB sHZ9EhO52RV37qZA2XvFBVDoMJXo3oq0Hi9Z3uUH4O9fHhaTMn 600tfuy/EPsh0NfXqGVtZ302/TCXBX5X3Z9Bi6n/w9euE/b2ux36dF3jk9g5uQt1/0JWlgXZP/ZHTptb4EXhF81Y29tkQ456jt0bV1/prP4ix/iVSVq fR78VpFsQwH6Ij6ugn/92aTVvTk6cd05I8rtMGfIeQ0IPwglkMmlmh7mPgvG4DxHOQOGA AG2sZAeXDpj7QMqe74Hf4dWnuwaRCKvafLgvSD8A8JE03a2rYf sMtrIlv388bvv 89fUxrLzVrJ6JdWq2w9f3Id4/pNRNOapnsz5ynlWepTHsusq IvUH4iwi6OJuj6KDQT1Zoi9u0fqPV79tf JnbU2UXxMd04QF/yYQFktcRbdxepFUm/niHP0zCAyKKfhkyBuwBF79B7oABYMA3BrofnHdjQsI4tG/mC2M77to1fh9VfG6vzqF9RZ okqt68nN7t4r0JiYedMDsWTYpJ/4uffUAfqEIv02fmYf2HfpGbM0vfA9/lk7/8EKvmNO7HVqd/7i0Lyv74OOL9Cg5eV9R3L0nK3TSXtln25kRBP3X 3SS7zuu6en3L2g5p7z02/YjevRtU/3K/GIL/vM7lT/xd ibFVp7uRt9EjGi9G9Prpfbr8mfKlqf SXxmprGeHjrqQF /w4x1 HNrXEQz4HsBRPsgjMAAM2BjoQiDTBxkNwq8CSvk qibVB8jrp /wWb72yNeUSYFtx23/7oPNjd8Gk/Crck7d41XlvG/Am9vsabRJyxH5lOR2/L/NVwSIth9ccm7RT9u8SGvvkpXvkm3tKeHPa1vFXQDj2IT4ckjxp 0Jr6E4cWLh1mydTa Qfpx0B5AHh7wjZG/LKNtoe7 xoe8BGeSB3wAAwUIaBNEDsf0A0ibaevBl/ mrv3QtaEYdgZQi/WIWiVw/pdBIwpitpZn5TdrHaLvKaaVz9ma6mFX6bW 4EuJmW41e2tJ7ydiBtmV03fT6MPrhEK0936PXbEb3 5YqYDMoS/n36wEuiDWETsZ7kaflEey/vuw UG5MUGif90y6t/fmLClvqBUkv2S2UEv5Ncn5FZCbWRzR9sL4o9NTcDtO6d ju583LU/1xUPdVe2V2wR5A EH4scLfEQw0HaCRH QOGAAG6mKgC4FMl2RMg02irb8c1cFxlvCn5Nv4dNSX92k7WZiT Q0diN0BZYdcGfn2z9LCelL428d0IYeApKuZ1ru/XmVrJ9g329vfMuvaed30w9BjuvWb/v/2zi/EsuPO73rTYoRACCYPK5KQEPwQPxo245fB CHBYPvBD9oew 6jX xmBgz2YIFEa7AYDGlQZuwd1Ekr45nWypCdFTtKJIRooW2EGBAD UVsKI5JxhhYog0x7xTYSvYIKdap Vb qU ec 2YmOwoAACAASURBVOfc2/fc 3lobt9z6vzqV7/6VJ36VtU5N2kPdcEfJ7v wew pblKxf7h y82b7NvaG9tsU7Evv35vDEeEYjt Avz7nPaZ/2/ qm9pq3/ahW 7efw2spRPjf6pER1/V/cNB/ o3vev9kP9XLB1scvdAyW438E/0DEHqvcvL9g3Bsy6RF3MAAD0zJQHogtxwDoRMqmX25lV9b8M7G 54P/ey/Ft06mwVwPwf3zfbNZ euq0SVbFfjxeXenfu753q7BSePamuSdbgWsv55qtbydSXxOIsE Xwc9p233X9IpRxHj7EF8YZc 9leZN Jvi/3jQxkL41Pn0B53jtsljW5CfmRnthYGJH90Wfxr5Ip/nejY/COwfSfij6/5evdT3OENNq293/q8cO1GNNzdepevi//1297DTmP0p5mu1HO0NMg BH8LPCPxAGum7AnEfcwQAM9M3AEAc2i 7zT3fjT2aZP35kXnr6SS/SPzIvfe8n5td//yAMsu12fpkUkHIlq3rq/ararf2zDbd2TwbYzdlm Py3XuU22/LW7l1SuSX5hP/v5F88NqUuE/mB9uvql N/y uXk2t/2Emc63ur3Ud86PGo 4Hc3qh DD7d918yH8pL4o20BxH8l7KfevvCfHhDJgWeMA/ba2Vy7J8emHf/203z0ssdf5s/Sdurfpt 9qx9nNgz5vCDN7ttv/yi al6jMjWzQ DWDem6oue/Qv37P 3fmKee0O9YLDQD0ndbn/gdwWZhi3/tT7oCTUpacyHTS8I/dle DWDw92fp3Ep2LT 6J/lO/zgpnn6rHsp4lerfjWWp/fJlwZ/JEaL8IngH4jYY4WfFf78hst3xB0MwMCsGViEgcry ZC9wEvGy/nnH983vy6IahsPvVKVX2a/N/4c1 NdgtMHDD7P6/klU51v5TYpP7hqDvi3X6hf5Yyl IJ60g/fzCfPLaRjLBFle 05St3zJRn/x8XnJOrX63GtQn88cNbIxOm5piYYdXL5v6UfevjxH5n/IX1FcQKxXA96sqJR8P9Kni9qmRSoCe3uvtW QyGfRO2r3S2yHQQ/gp8V/oEwMOsbOPYRjzAAAzkDizyAGbZvp82/f/ols/vBA3MYVhDdCPvzPz4wd2493/ms75/97CWze1f99JQV p/eN /POWN3SPIPjtIPrrPzLP3XrffPJH5dw//YP55AP5aavyQF7qZDLf2m2KbT6745S3476/r1wd2BXvW/LCTVHCxpgv7M 97Zntn9V/Xm/7rko36r JqH/CNAp vfI/qm1TEvyOpWJ7HakfUtvo/8/NZMKjjZGRBH94uZ59XKGb ZjfafOXv3rTfPip7ru MJ9/ pHZvdbWN46Tx/DSrqTgv/S22/J29LvrHWL3ktmr3o5zZPZ/M8EK8y9um7i5rq1FHphdJTp3P25LWz538Jb2b91sv31gjo592i PzdH9PbP9c50m/3/d3PzIXXD43tWOuOTX8n0eOzD6vmFjD3EHAzDQxUAcRA1vgDMk3 90AePQtsUMqG77Ov 10tetpz692ncqW/o2RtplPHysvqkd6jn3 rE1fPnyeRwxXTvCv39g3R14Htwv dXP9dyHlZIL/1XtldV472q/gv/reYcjh PNjc/yl//rZvrl rkGc/9Ud96zM53fNzaY0alJiHgKXPNK6mvYGzfWIOxiAgXEZmMdAhDz kmVYEPyz0I37Gbefjpl/tepqz4Pc/e/fJaz a0wRDPwyuNiOLF8OVEvzr//m2eSCr3saYZsG/brbffWBi0slW C8H4X1o7r69Z/Ya/26aq0pMX/3btrT 3HsHYeLCaCF/7nVzrxL4x be311wK/Xnrpv9z5zoP7xTWr2/aGRXwcFbF1ndV3WxSJMO496QSY 4gwEYmJYBBm3zGbixwj fOK8Kz9O2 67rVyWO5XLOUfB//Ufm1 /brenll2SW/aMtEZc6Aysi P0W97Du7f4pCv5z22bvvqzsywWTCf5d VWdwzvmcq8i8pLZ/dhPRxwfmN1fqpXgNw984fbNdZXn lvGf7ZlsdrwTtb6yY3DO8nEwyKJXXxZM103YM4j7mAABvpmgIF TfeBETIjJojPQdz Q21v08i Nf2dfMh9 et/s/if19v/ai poj0tT3zOs26UX/Bde3DV3k2X9o7Bynwr C2b7zbvpDoDwEPwkgv 62ffzBscf3ex11fz6/5QJiWNz8Ga6Ih8eQ/h4N83zN/IoQ/r4wNraJXO7etHAsbn36np6TT4xwPcTjU9 w U74g4GYGDWDDCQYjANA8NjgH5heHVGO6POZsnAkgv KLrNl8fmwe9umcvndo1f60639AdBbF9z 8Dsv3rZhFVxM4HgVy/sO3hTrcBPK5rlWXtjzPH9XXMxszeu4F9/9Z6bAHlw21zKbLGq3mO99RDbWd/AsY94hAEYyBmY5QAE2wxwYWA2DOTtuO/v1Nts6o24EtdZMbD8gv/wyBzced1cDW obxb8h58dmDuvXTUXRJzJNvhJBH94Yd h2X911 x/fBRfnmfF mcHZv/N7ZiX5Nn6KavxxpgvH5g9vZXfXzee4JcJkQkmNFr9XCyhvCwTF 33fsLGHuIMBGOhiYFaDD wysIWB2THQ1a6nPU/dza7uiC2xnQUDSy74S8KzQfCXBOwUgn87bLuX9wCUP4//cKf5zfmZT2E13hhTfvnemlkb4xn S6Hw08/v0ts57ltSwieZnKMe0NmusRdzAAA MyMIuBBzYZ0MLAbBkYt52Pm576m239EV/i2zcDCP42oTuF4Je33lcy/ jA3P7bq Zi9XN3F8ylv941d/8QfwPg OPdEbbTXzV35Nf2ju ZW00/nVd8S/9l/5y mig4d8vcq1x4YG4Xdgosk1BelrKMe0MmPeIOBmBgWgb6HnRgj4 EsDMyegWnbfdf11OHs65AYE M GUDwz0Twb5s7D47NsRXU ifzkrzUm/ZN9wvz1v/Gv0m/bXXf27/01kF8MeEfDk1496DyRbb xxcXXjDbbx/EtF8em6P7e2Y7PApR2i3BsXlOJnTdgDmPuIMBGOibgT4HHNhiA AsD82Gg734gt0c9zqceiTNx7osBBH8iwjMBO8UK/0hC8Je3jSzam493W7bVXzR7n8gjAQ/M3i8yP2tlWDeX37hrDuVl/iLeZVfAL2 bajP/lwdm19uKb/435vjz4/i ATVJMFKZar50 cr5UeOa33D5jriDARiYNQN9DTaww8AVBubHAP3C/GIN18R6CAwg NsE6qwF/9rluE3/aN9cb/LlF3tOoFvN//vXWyYGRhHP6 bmR 5xgsP3rrqfmQv2j8zd315wx85dN/ufuUmGxvcFFPx1OwcOzG6InbNx8NYovq2Z5FGI6tL8ZwRHszOq iB5SulnfwLGPeIQBGMgZGMJABh8ZcMNAykDejvv TrzTeBMP4rHoDCD4C6I1iMAgWmf3FvsocJuF7UX/cj1jjs3dv5lS8MrP n1 19z0K/7rb7uX95nDO ayikf4WcLseIiPSivH5FEBY1R5fBy7RH8Vi2Tiw/ KQHJsyvIXfBbfF/2z7xs29hB3MAADXQws iAG/xhow0Cdga52Pe15Yl6POTEhJovMAIK/TQBOI/jPXTT/8VeXzaWOZ CD4LcCvOjLxfDCPdOYZlQRfDGsoB 8ddGt5K tmSDSP94Nxyrx 5t9454KUOK96GPM39mqT5DUxXy8RudVmxSo6qBub9HF Sz8m/YGzfWIOxiAgXEZWOQBDL4xwIaBMgPjtvNx0xP3ctyJC3FZVAYQ/G0CdlLBLz NZ4x58G4U1nUR6Few7db1plX0c/FnBM3vb6WCvM33wrnw4r/DO aqOi CP77Az4vxiQV/fYKgaSKgHhObt4pLta0fwW/jNO4NmfSIOxiAgWkZWNTBC34xsIaBZgambfdd1xP75tgTG2Kzi Awg JXwrYnPSQX/L/xL8axY/WTPXGzK47cjvHlfvZ3/4K31KQS//KyffSwgtSOC39zvaYW/tAV/hJX6sNtBP7s/wnW1emuK98CPd92AOY 4gwEY6JuBRRy44BMDahhoZ6DvfiC3R/zb4098iM iMYDgbxOBkwr Nf1W/SOzfyMV2JVAVS/FM pt bl4vfyevMf/yOy/mG2Db/M9O3dRylKYgGh6Vr/p2f7cR/3dTR5MsMLv/WNLf3Md5zdcviPuYAAGZs3Aog1a8IeBNAx0M0C/0B0jOCJGq8QAgj8Txlq8rolINuUt5XFFunA bIc3xnx5ZA7evm4uVi/Ju2Au/fWeOZCfzDPH5uCtS40r97v3q Vuk7wEr83n0rlzN83dz62dgp82vXpLf5icUBMS4W3 JdvZsaat 13P8Lde1 R3lndSd0t4btY3cOwjHmEABnIGVmlARFkRAMvCQN6O /6 LHGiHLT5VWEAwd8mDKcR/Gtr5tLf3TWHX4pgL30emwfvXW/5mb0Rf7avrQxra aq3yVw/PtbjXldvyM7CYw5 sOhORK/P9s31/3b/EcR1OHxALWtX47VVu 13z7WyXsEOuI/ij/LlKbvGzb2EHcwAANdDKzKYIhyMvBfJga62vW055cpVpSFtr8KD CD4tejM/ 8QnK0r/GLr59tm7389MEfHSvAfH5nD 3fM63/lf/Ne0tY 1cvrPtlrFOutovbc6 ZeJd4fmNu/bN4uvra2brbfvmcOq50AdlfCsTn833tmewyxb/1w4v7A7P8ubGEo7iworuiHePtY2UkDv1MiTATk32sxayvjsM9N e4PmesQdDMDAuAyswkCIMjLgXzYGxm3n46ZftnhRHvqAZWdgBQ X/sEVfq7hfAPErgn93AXxZ9FiN69 4N2TSI 5gAAamZWDcfor0jDFg4OQZmLbdd11PHZ98HVMH1ME4DCD4EaaN 7w8YByRJi CfXQfUdQPmPOIOBmCgbwaWfdWD8rGyt4wM9N0P5PaWMWaUib5g mRlA8CP4EfwDYSC/4fIdcQcDMDBrBpZ5AETZGOAvKwP0C7C9rGxTrsnYRvAPROzJCj qfs1tBX/TYzvoGjn3EIwzAQM4Ag6vJBlfEjbidJAN5O 77 0mWjbxpWzAwPgMIfgR/ryv8iy6ah xf3zds7CHuYAAGuhhgYDX wIqYEbOTZqCrXU97/qTLR/60MRgYjwEEP4IfwT8QBqa9QXM94g4GYGBcBhhUjTeoIl7EaxEY GLedj5t EcqID7Q1GBidAQT/QMTekFem8b2fxxDGvSGTHnEHAzAwLQMMqEYfUBErYrUoDEzb7r uuX5Ry4gdtDgZGYwDBj BnhX8gDHTdgDmPuIMBGOibAQZTow2miBNxWiQG u4HcnuLVFZ8oe3BQDcDCP6BiD1WyftZJR9yHPMbLt8RdzAAA7N mgIFU90CKGBGjRWOAfgEmF41J/DlZJhH8CH5W AfCwKxv4NhHPMIADOQMMEg72UEa8Sf kzCQt O v0/iE9fAMgycHAMI/oGIvSGvTON7P7sT r5hYw9xBwMw0MUAA7STG6ARe2I/KQNd7Xra85P6xXUwDQMnwwCCH8HPCv9AGJj2Bs31iDsYgIFxGW BwdjKDM JO3KdhYNx2Pm76aXzjWtiGgfkzgOAfiNhjlbyfVfIhx3HcGzLp EXcwAAPTMsDAbP4DM2JOzKdlYNp233X9tP5xPYzDwHwZQPAj FnhHwgDXTdgziPuYAAG maAQdl8B2XEm3j3wUDf/UBurw8fsQHrMDA/BhD8AxF7Q16Zxvd difkN1y I 5gAAZmzQADsvkNyIg1se6LAfoFWOqLJewsB0sIfgQ/K/wDYWDWN3DsIx5hAAZyBhjsLcdgj3pcrXrM23Hf3 FptXiivodf3wj gYg9Vsn7WSUfchz7vmFjD3EHAzDQxcCyD/T ZP0Nc raO bUlSvmTx5Xg7onb7jj194xj63/uZE4hPTX3jGPPhnT6 Mle 78G aRb TXyLEL5lHrx7Ub5ivBD3/s2Qvm4cflvE2T/eW P/6E cqzytY3rpjH8jL6Y7psUkb5dDbeMaeq/KPfzb5E32vx8D7r/IL9rDw6jfUlpJvAD1eWPzePXFExK8RLyrwsn13tetrz842TsB/5Cgx6Jpp4q9hVbTlvOzlroVzSZgKbzXm7a3RbjW0l FVgLnAd8nCM6n6lsl3zX/oMl0 THSlb8XzBn1B23/8E38W/7JqiXd9/1a6tbKR S35FOyqv4nnd/2Z9maTXcXTHdB0 YWo qv4lTS/8qT4kuy8EHrVf0o9n/km55/2J4Efws8I/EAamvUFzPeIOBmBgXAbmPSiZb35aCGaDUT3Ibhh8yoDSDQ719W I3DjDd4FKnkQGnHIuDShmoh0GkGoja MhAVfIvxSwZsCrxEq7pHIRGf9JJCCsySuImPdZdXhHyMUalcoS 8KsGQp03zdNfXjzlf/LW XmOMozgr5z/M8 O283HTzzdWvk4TkZXWc4m3uo/1dllP84R5uMBI2sbTvJ2N0jHJzwpFaeeRp6SNenGYHyuVK/Wlux3lNkObUv1aHoc8j4cfl7LENli3G8tW8jvPQ77X7GTxr50P k4Del6wvc nTSdzchvuu68TXn49Jmr5et7Xr9f0i668fzvyTcs/7E8E/ELE35JVpfO9nd8K4N2TSI 5gAAamZWDeg5K55icDsWdvVCvgiQiUQecVuwNABrlu4PdYdcyv 8IsNtQugKkN2vDQATo/5QWWyElYfaFrb7rp0h0Eet2TA6n1xq5vlQXJ vYieR591Ox3CREElTEp eUHgB8xp2bwQ8DEVW4mPshqWf8o1E/phy XyaY9Xrfy5HwP7Pm2777p vvHqbhtF3mp1Vhet9XKkHNfPW5ZL/BeOSR9Q6l8Cl9K3uDaSlEOuz/uWrFxd7ah4XtqV2qUUytqUb3a8aNf7lpQj8zfk44/X7aR1UD8vfaAX7EW/3Gq89OmJjSx97o/9nqQv1XdmQ9I/qndWSbmztKX85nEMwY/gZ4V/IAx03YA5j7iDARjom4F5DEROKo84KE0HmJU/Ivj9YL0SqdWxN8wj61EEOxslMZkKgJhX0yqYT3/lDbf9vlolSm1InJrzjLZlAFo9HiADTj9RUQ2C5ViDmIjXl3zoP tZd3nxQHX2XctrPaf2INlIBoPNYxv/77gdye/ONWXfbKPFW93EEwd/RLpzNbv5tuuhToX9J2I7sR9719fF8vUy6jZTTaZvh pZyNvcvabmLduck JO8s7K4c2 Yx6rHeNyEik4f66UcLxsjnb44wZPkqeJSmkhJ0jbnGepGJgp6/nwob8R8Z8AIAzAAAzAAAzBgGZj1IOTk7KeD8NogUAT/ gX3/PezF/wA/ob5ihrU1a4Lg7QO 4kgsIPAOGiUAesj34jHdJyaB RxMJkMWMOA05fF7lgIx L7CWIeab6Jrap8/rw82yufaiur Jg M6230MqgOn0uNt36PL0frky5v mqaix3jN/Qj826/55vfCIHTW2jzFs Edez4Bfu9WdoA93t35Ul5z yWetbfL8jbSpdvc7txLZWb79PmLZt5rV8G/q0kv/iU7E QmzSdlbzL/S9rm8q5RN3XdXLEuwpO FYrd9NfRGudXrdN6fnfYzV/aCUti3WYm8en6zwD2R1l23x/WyLH3IcZ30Dxz4CDwZgIGdgHgORE8kjF7z593yweOWGedSuGNl BqxrgycBWtqnHskSRYo VBtHpMZ3e/5 s9seBaXOeMU0yYNVl8/ f8rZlgB79js8whzKp8rp02tco3LWtpGySZ3g0wvmZ BhERSyDjnOV7wR 6HK5/LwwahAfOv2Q/8/bcd/f5xsbzVu5bSS8lViqjvUs BOGtI91EVoSfQn/nu3k5aE13n3b0O25thqt2o PQ5KPxCazoeuzuX9Jy1i06 2PVh 6H8gmLFRsk3xKccrKotO7/9PV/lF80zaCiNcTO rlfGla6Q/jxE2p7nW85/U/gh/Bz5b gTDQ9w0be4g7GICBLgbmNRiZdz5ukJYNMqsBnR o YFlJWJlkCkvDdMD8WywGcqRH6 uiatuNl068EwH0zLorlbz1OA3XpevXqYD/WQQmvmiy65FuvNdRFEhNuElX6mvcUAcy5eWTcqavvE/8VGESPjsx49QH8Gu9z2UJY1bPf0wz3e162nPzzdOKW ltpHzVvZPmFJiLHAh9ezTtPKR uPySo/pNiYr8u4z5p3zL9eENpm121Cm7HhuJ6TzZSue132Y6t qCYfMfrCXHS/a9XmOVh8u5m12bN75efdd/XpKm1/ XBL7LH0on2IhzTOt2yR9Yj/tMzvrUeWX2JzRcQT/QMTekFem8b2f3QnT3qC5HnEHAzAwLgPzGIjMPw8/gMsG9SIk4vP6flAZBnWlLZwyINUC3NvXK9piI4j3XFjkg0qxkY pkG6vEz4bBYTJgzQe44otMYGgbci74qQflIuhzX6NP8hN 9QG/lEdsSNyiAEo46MmPMBkR6rrue5KvjsWA/x 3nY bfr4xy tMWIpto86bCHj9OYrgjztcgmALolPYzf2xeehj/v/AnPMhb7dJG7WsCfOq38ivCfmotluzk3FbP5/3PTpG7n93TXufVrcb7YxWHzqvhn4gxF6dz Pkv0t95X5JWfRjAO6Y1Kf1I62z1Iau21jG5r44tSX1Kv7Nt 1EfxH8CH5W AfCwLg3ZNIj7mAABqZl4KQGJzPN169o1QZgMpC0YjdJkwkFvTr mB9cyMA redlgvyqPXknTuwkqG4VBpaTPxLfkFbbcZwN8m1cyYM0GxPa82 MhjIMdrtpN4FHwNP9vlRIKzowfUUUjJtuU4EE9XxuykQV9 VHGXepUtuaW6KcSwunagx6dt913Xzzc2Bd6ytiG8hPZXrOusHb fVbc5M8rN6BX9EMNb6jii4RPjJpFjSRr0voRy6zUtZpUz2U51v a0e2nornR2gDwRfJN7um5L9w4a7N2n9DvNvsRP V4Ff9VxWHrH r2/P1pSZSrN228qU2SvVt67WZJ3e9L3 NJd/fqTqUuM3yE8E/ELHHKnk/q RDjmPXDZjziDsYgIG GZjlAATbSgw0DIaJETGahIG4Hc3iQ cQ0sw8DJMYDgR/Czwj8QBvIbLt8RdzAAA7NmgAHayQ3QiD2xn5QB gXYmZQdrltOdhD8AxF7Q16Zxvd difM gaOfcQjDMBAzgCDv Uc/FGvy12veTvu zv8LDc/1O/y1S CH8HPCv9AGOj7ho09xB0MwEAXAwz8lm/gR50uf512tetpz8PQ8jNEHS9XHSP4ByL2WCXvZ5V8yHGc9gbN9 Yg7GICBcRlg0Ldcgz7qczXqc9x2Pm56OFoNjqjn5alnBD CnxX gTAw7g2Z9Ig7GICBaRlgwLc8Az7qcnXqctp233U9LK0OS9T1ct Q1gn8gYm/IK9P43s/uhK4bMOcRdzAAA30zwGBvOQZ71ONq1WPf/UBuD55Wiyfqe/j1jeBH8LPCPxAG8hsu3xF3MAADs2aAgd7wB3rU4erVIf3C6tU5 7Zw6b2MAwT8QsccqeT r5EOO46xv4NhHPMIADOQMtA0gOMcAEwYWk4G8Hff9nXpfzHqnX qiXJgYQ/Ah VvgHwkDfN2zsIe5gAAa6GGgaPHCcgSUMLC4DXe162vPU/eLWPXVD3ZQYQPAPROwNeWUa3/vZnTDtDZrrEXcwAAPjMlAaOHCMASUMLDYD47bzcdNT/4td/9QP9ZMzgOCvCf4r5vS1d8yp7O9rzz3tV8L9 eevtK6Mf/t5byOke9p884W6XZfPK bba2vm 8/t1vI9dW3XfPPHUTAGu JfsG/TlH0/dc3Zt8Jb53H6qZLdND8n1rvtBlH/4x3ztcq3uh2dt45vjG30J9ir1c/qphn3hkx6xB0MwMC0DOSDBr4zkISBxWdg2nbfdT0MLD4D1BF1p BlA8NcEZV3QO5EtArZ vi5OtUCOYjuke qVStjnQtcJYsknF7YyYaDt Xxe2DHfr8pR8i09lojuMFkgtu2ERCn/1IYrR lYOqEwSvnay5zHYLW/d92AOY 4gwEY6JOBP/t33zB6wMD/DCBhYBgM9NkP5LZsv/DIP/sX9A2PD4MF2iz1ZBlA8I8g Nf8qrUTsGWhG8S8tecF/ennnbDXK lVukkEv9hUq/Lalsuj5JsX835SQAT/117YNadkokDKZ4 NLPhTu678cuwVc9ruZhD7PsZFcd9Urlq9rLbYt/HNb7p8R9zBAAzMmoHH/vRfMbBnYA8DA2LAttlZ9wv//N/8W5gYEBOIfkQ/gr8mLAuiWQRxta2/cD6z4XYE2JX4hrQTCP50l4ESv52 pT6I4HeTEW413x17xXyzeqRgihV 5UtJ3I96zE0eqDJm8V3V87O gWMf8QgDMJAzYFfzHvvTf83gnsE9DAyAAdtWbZvN23Hf320e//KrX2OlfwBMIPZXW zb3Ti2rSL4a2IyFchWXKZiu34 FaDp Sj lYBtFfzZc/5 233RTuW7zs//L8/3y2fYuh 33J9 yqW1uxYq2y/smG93CX6xJ5/Kro1BIuiV Jf4uPNZ Yo7ClSsavWzuuf6vmFjD3EHAzAAAzAAAzAAAzAAA8vNAIK/JijLojluy9cCuyA 8y3q XebX6vgL62w55MOKt9EWKe uUmCd4x ll5E9 mn/Pb751 pXlJo0ySCPYlLt921NdnOL 8TyL XJwT0CwVlYoBPVb qHuiMl7szpn6pXxiAARiAARiAARiAgb4ZQPArQeWEZipu6 Kz7bwXubICrj/18 wTCH6ZJIgTD14UJhMKuW/ u1pFj4JfBLhbcbd2RxX88dcA1OSE90O/fV/ F59zLLqWynQD3mZQG8aun6bvzY44YCAzAAAzAAAzAAAzAAA8vN AIK/T8HvV9tzAetW2uvis7kZmgAADQtJREFUWK 8W/GaC JU0MpkgrIj YXJhFzwi813jPgkIrsS4UGkuzf/N ffbbdWRhtX8c8L rr9 oREWmaEvo4HnfFyd8bUL/ULAzAAAzAAAzAAAzDQNwMI/kkFv169t/ /sGO Uz0D/46RFe0g1vIV/fy796EuiOuCV7bpy q5CHmXV12Yh63215xfieCXlwr6CYPm/Lvs vNh4kH8lkmKlgkFmXSoXSs2 BSO m782OOGAgMwAAMwAAMwAAMwAAPLzQCCvyb4EZgiMPlcLBbojJe 7M6Z qV8YgAEYgIHhMHDWbGztmJ0d ds0589I/blzm fk 8l9nn1my xsbZizwbcRfTm36cu2ZTaeVv//YMTr8/ysvUn8sHZ sGG2dnR8x/Rh2uuzspzf3DFbz5wd89cgFC b58e8dszyZv5O26YmK /J pyXGcGP4DcI 8US9k31kTdevi9WZ0p9UB8wAAMwAAOrwYAXb1q4VQJZROnwBb dKBBRq/8fZP0uhOA/bzanmbToWcQPsh6niAGCH8GP4B8IA6vWOVFeBs4wAAMwAAMwsI AMJOIhdXQr3gf8auTLsdACKebX1Wq 5hZ8CW2fCr5tX1W1vVyrpLr1aFtzbN5taOibsG1LkdffyMOaNW 5zc321f4bZ6yS0F8TPz7L/81nN/RExxWfHkhvWF3EVTliWWpfNjacuW3K/thhd/HZlN2DeyY1K4VxuKTn0DRgt3b2Qh yySLrQd9rbKrr9ei0R/fDLaa4rgTdifo2Ei8kjZa2cz8T/xSMap8cfHY8vXu6relbhNbquzFfH2s1U6TyKjmJJbPliXnMLmm mI NfepzMTY69nP H8E/ELHXtOrL8WGszvdRT0mHOueOgrzjgIZYEAsYgAEYgIFVZqASyb n4TcYlXvzIFvZKgHuhV/0fhZq2Vf0v18jEgHyvrouCVF/nBL637wVZIhzFRuKjTDxoUR3tV8LWl1H/n9S7iD dTvLSZbb52u/VuZbYeNEokxoh3yof76ePgwjKGAdnV467yQgdkxjzUAbvv1yTx L86J LczLadPJNcFWFVs34SDnEnuVUBd7uv9IbVt7sUwiyuU6l7YWHz 8JUMo3xDD4p2OS2pWJl9RvPwFQPcLgyif563T1fArxzvhLY6dj 0v//CH4EPyv8A2Fgnh0DefXf2RJTYgoDMAADMLAMDFihI KqXJ5MfDaKPS 6lZAU0SUrpiKu0u p8ErOBWHtWcu/K9GVl6MScFq8F/5PypuIYpuf9cuLyEqYK9EX/GiJjRb2yk/ZSVC9IyG323SN9qUpTe5/8NHXi0xeWF/UuTxuISZ5Pol9FRtdNj/JEXlqqdvcvtjJj t8dbxUGSqB3lK yKES/NqWzVvlmwr xevnEPwDEXt9rBBjY9i7AUKHKh0cn4N66Qv1t3g3QOqEOoEBGI CB8RnQwrgcv3QlNhHC2dbnaiu8EvwjCT /oitb8eXTXtso5CpxJlvNrSjPhXc6 aAFnP4/Ka8SfO64ErVKXFbnwveW2OSCUsZ5Op9gx9dbfi48DmDLqlez1e RDya49pmxXZU5sWXvORqPgr/mv4qEnICT/6rMUD6mn FlxUbPvY1A7Xs5X z1O cJ1VT7Rp/wxjqpd JjFiarx21fCWBKryW0h BH8rPAPhIFZdADYnLzzJHbEDgZgAAZgYCUZqAksx4EVUU6wl0S cE5 V0FIrq9X3ouDPbejvWtBlDFrflH0tYvO6CkLOi6pKsBVW9bWPi Y1KbHtRbW3o741 6HJY31VZtHjXQk8fz2Mfvls78ZGEse3a/JTPjWWWZ9xLb nXfubx0OXUZcseY0j8TtJJfEeYuND1EPw9bza2Yl2NU77AiYpP wkHuZ2NZM1Zr183uPIJ/IGKP1flhr873UX/tncvsOgnyJbYwAAMwAAMwAAORASda9bbnSizKinKLiKuEVhDkT qSKnSCsvBBK0lbCNgpaLc6d0JZzWvh6P0N aR1W9uXN8ZVIFBvNq/0xBiJA4 MNNX91vkEstgj SihmPlgbWkg3xkGX2/sv9aGv1yIzPx58lLJFgVzF25cnr6cYE eD7NLQ1zQL Twe2TP8Sb0Uylj51JavvAcgfTFfMjkj7w1oKF8sbyH/4q4Hm64wMaFjP f/EfwIflb4B8JA7FDTGxbHiQcMwAAMwAAMwMB8GfBiOmz7juIwea a EjZWAMl5J5rcduhNc16JzCispC5VHpsbZqPlLf0iMqsYeFFs89 i0vxTghVwpPpUo9WXQNirxXljtT2x4wRzfcq9EnipX8KnyIxe4 OjYitGXbuLenhXll1/1iQRVDVTY3geGu3XrGrmj7yQN9vRaa fGSz6F Y9kkHx2vEJfKZuZ/jQGpX/uZxyMec4zECZUqjyb7TcdD3pkde1xxIo8r2DxyDpPvST7CtPVZ cx0nbUJcdNxP4H8E/0DEXh8rxNgY9i6BRek08EPfqPgfHmAABmAABmBg5gxUQksLrAW IeeVTFMIzj4GIVCXy55LnCQhUytUv3wh BD8r/ANhgM6v386PeBJPGIABGIABGFhcBvTqe7Var35PfSHqDcHPy5M HMhmC4B I2GN1ftir833U30Lc3AbSsRGrxR3AUTfUDQzAAAzAAAzAAAzMj wEEP4KfFf4BMPDkk08yi8pkAwzAAAzAAAzAAAzAAAzAwFgMIPg HIPb6WB3GxrB3CHz3u98dq2Ezazq/WVNiTaxhAAZgAAZgAAZgAAYWlQEEP4KfFf4FZsCu7H/nO98x3/rWtxD8zObCAAzAAAzAAAzAAAzAAAyMxcBDizoTgV/MksEADMAADMAADMAADMAADMAADMDA5Awg JkhGmuGiMY2eWMjdsQOBmAABmAABmAABmAABmBgngwg BH8CH4YgAEYgAEYgAEYgAEYgAEYgIElZADBv4SVOs8ZI/JihhIGYAAGYAAGYAAGYAAGYAAGFpMBBD Cn5k8GIABGIABGIABGIABGIABGICBJWTgoa2dHbN5rt/ZiLPPbJmdzfNlYM5tmp2dnfAX8z5rNrbi8Z2tDXNWB/wHG2ZLjtn/xUaST2oj2vbls3nb9Pr6nR2z9czZxNfzm LHltn4QYxNPG7Pb5rzwb/zZlP82UmvYaYrxo9YEAsYgAEYgAEYgAEYgAEYgAEYmB8DD21ue hEcxOv0mTcLfiuMlVCuxL/7bq JwtsJ9/j9jInnnbh2Yj5NVwnyZFIgFd/2/OY5e406Xon/ L3yXWwo/87IZIGPU5WXn2xwdn3c9DU9xpRGMT2XxJAYwgAMwAAMwAAMwAA MwAAMrBIDD50/YwV0FLxV4ZMV8OycErGVOM5XtivB61fIk9X3ElhavKfnE F95owJorryLU4axHRO/OtVfXtNnDTIhH4oR33SIF7T7F81AaAnL4K9QjzDubSMqwQaZaX uYQAGYAAGYAAGYAAGYAAGYGC DFTP8FvRHEVuJpyzle1QQdlKtl7xrkR4p9g/47fWlycUtL0z1aSEF/k2X1mBt0I6 JH57ScJwqMFdqJAXxdEuBb1uY10MiCU/YzbcZD4IfaCP/OtSO0b/xN7GIABGIABGIABGIABGIABGIAB99K RAznone0IGmRr/9vhqxZTEcR7/O2ItpPIFS2tXBXAruaJAjnnJDX18VJjVim sSCfqdBg4/VLoN8osKlte8nKOXTHIfoC2mIBQzAAAzAAAzAAAzAAAzAAAzAQ F8MPBRfoKcFrBfL1Xb9uH0 zTQK3GBDi/LWFX5/bSlNJeC1L/r5fb iH0S9XuG3UKR b6ot/VbY6 3 tizpBIG93vkV07nviYCvxH7dVoxN4RpZ/eczeTlijBkNmljAAAzAAAzAAAzAAAzAAAzAQN8MhJ/la1yVtwJcC2wvWvOVdn29/r/usBPliYjWNmvPxVsBrSYAKsEdJyFyP2J WrzbPOM1Iuxl9T9e4yYBom/O1zABUJiM0NfK/ muAaCVuPAJCzAAAzAAAzAAAzAAAzAAAzAwPwaC4I/b6K3IVQLbitzCSnwqtJ0wlnTNgr9l9bsS01qU yAkjxvYY1qEp/as0A5iXdvLytAmyJNyaRvFbfzWHz2xkPvny8DKPiv7MAADMAAD MAADMAADMAADMAADc2YgCn4vpCvBXAld S36ggivnPQiX7b922tkJ4Bcn08U O3w4REA/4Z/u4JeifDwxn ft7VnbbXZSc5pn KkhRXxYSIg2fYvZVQTBbLVv/IltZH7vRN2Deh8U1vMXjHpAQMwAAMwAAMwAAMwAAMwAAMwcBIM KMFPBZxEBZAn3MEADMAADMAADMAADMAADMAADMyCAQT/nLdUzKISsUnnAAMwAAMwAAMwAAMwAAMwAAMwkDOA4Efw8xwNDM AADMAADMAADMAADMAADMDAEjKA4F/CSs1ndfjOTB8MwAAMwAAMwAAMwAAMwAAMrB4D/x9W/87Q74US4gAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Screenshot today

Charge-off reduced Funds available, and not Principal outstanding, after Funds available on weekend banked out to customer

beacon
26-09-2023, 05:17 AM
Screenshot today:

Screenshot from yesterday:

Funds Available OB = 1.94 per screenshot,
Add, Gross interest posted to account after weekend $13.16,
Less, Tax on this Gross at 10.5% $1.38,
Less, Weekend funds banked to customer on Monday $2.65,
= Funds available CB should be =1.94+13.16-(13.16*0.105)-2.65 = $11.06

But Funds available CB, per new screenshot = $9.62 :confused:

Saamee
26-09-2023, 09:59 AM
Why 'sweat it' now when one day this week Harmoney are Paying Out ALL our deposits...?

End of this Era is just around the corner and all will be settled!!

Saamee
29-09-2023, 11:57 PM
Well the end of the Harmoney era!

All outstanding Funds have now been fully repaid and loan balance at Zero!

thegreatestben
17-10-2023, 04:59 PM
HMY completes the closure of its legacy P2P platform
https://announcements.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20231017/pdf/05w50j3n1gkslc.pdf

Muse
17-10-2023, 08:27 PM
Interesting experiment. Wonder where they got the funds to close it all out at once.

How did P2P via Harmoney workout overall for you lenders? I never leant but interested in how it all went for you all

kiwical
17-10-2023, 09:00 PM
Over 8 years I ended up with a lifetime rar of 13.15%
$2,230 gross interest received
$635 net charged off principle

Overall it preformed better for me than Lending Crowd currently is.
7.17% rar
$2,355.90 gross interest
$600 charged off

18-10-2023, 01:36 AM
Deleted....

Saamee
24-10-2023, 10:34 AM
I was interested to know what happens to any future funds that get repaid from borrowers to Harmoney on loans of ours that have gone in to delinquent status...

Those funds should still be our and therefore repaid to us!

They have replied stating that they will come back to me on this matter with a reply.