PDA

View Full Version : Turners Limited (TNR) 'The finance guys'

Snoopy
02-03-2015, 02:22 PM
I couldn't let the day pass (2nd March 2015) without marking the appearance of a new name (or is it just the return of an old name?) on the NZX today.

Turners Group, (no longer related at all to Turners and Growers (TUR), also listed - hence the disambiguation in the thread title) which opened today at 35c, has started trading.

The old Dorchester thread from the just renamed 'Dorchester Pacific", for future reference, can be found here.

http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthread.php?4371-Dorchester-Pacific-Limited-%28DPC%29

As a, (foundation I guess?) small shareholder I wish them good luck, although with the quality of managment on board they may not need that. I guess all those shaareholders who sold out of Turners Auctions in the Dorchester Pacific takeover will be able to buy back in, safe in the security of the return of the trusted 'Turners' brand?

SNOOPY

Snoopy
02-03-2015, 03:49 PM
As this is just a name change and not a new listing the old thread has just been (correctly) renamed - you may want to continue using that.

Fair enough Vince, although I think it is fair to say that 'Turners Limited' today is a rather different beast to DPC in 2006, teh start of that DPC thread!

SNOOPY