PDA

View Full Version : Havilah Resources

Daytr
02-03-2015, 03:40 PM
All I will say is, check it out ! :t_up:

penn
02-03-2015, 07:03 PM
Thanx Daytr. Looks like lots of dirt there! The idea of Geo-thermal energy is interesting!. Now- Because I don't know where to look, do you know what the oppies will set you back in 2017?
(or where I need to look) Ta.
I let go half my holding in Alk 2day, -still looks like some legs in there but the financing is the big un-known.

Daytr
03-03-2015, 09:25 AM
I don't trade stock options, just CFDs.
Yeah I know these guys & was always impressed with their projects & the rock kickers running it.
Glencore had an option over the copper / gold project & now they are out of it things can move forward.
Also some new blood has come in to the company to assist Bob moving it forward.
Potential to become the next mid tier producer with multiple projects.

Joshuatree
03-03-2015, 09:37 AM
Ticker HAV. $1000 invested for 3 years now worth $217. $1000 invested for 1 year now worth $580 source Smart Investor. Timing is everything; hope this is your time.

macduffy
03-03-2015, 09:38 AM
I had a serious look at these some years ago when the SP was over a dollar and mining was going "stronger for longer" - in the words of a prominent mining exec!

They certainly have some promising prospects although its hard to see their iron ore deposits competing pricewise with the likes of RIO and BHP, unless of course we see a huge bounceback in demand and prices. On the other hand, the gold project could prove a winner, particularly if there's a move up in the PoG. Last year's cash issue at 14c was oversubscribed which would be a rarity in the mining world at the time - a vote of confidence in the company.

Watching with interest!

penn
03-03-2015, 10:12 AM
A long video on the Kalkaroo deposit, interesting how earlier drillers (Placer/MIM/Newcrest) missed the parabolic curve, and therefore the size and potential there.

http://youtu.be/pge1exs1AQk

Daytr
03-03-2015, 11:34 AM
Exactly timing is everything.
So at $1 they would have been valued at over $100M !
Yep there was hype over the FE which at this point is probably a dead duck & also the JV they had with Glencore or Xstrata (can't remember which) on the copper / gold.
I was in meetings with them at the time & they hoped Glencore would walk away.
They have so many prospects but at this point with Aussie gold at $1550+ its got to be the gold based projects & they must be looking good.
New board member Paul Mertons is an ex banker as well so should help with getting them ready for financing.

Long play but if they get financed, could be a $300-500M company imo.

Ticker HAV. $1000 invested for 3 years now worth $217. $1000 invested for 1 year now worth $580 source Smart Investor. Timing is everything; hope this is your time.

macduffy
01-11-2016, 02:49 PM
HAV seems to be starting to pay off. Recent research from Phillip Capital.

http://www.havilah-resources.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/20161019_HAV_PCRR.pdf