PDA

View Full Version : Partially traded buys

gmatt
09-04-2015, 08:20 PM
Hi ...... fairly new to buying/selling and perhaps I should be asking ASB Securities, but thought someone here may give a clearer answer:

I have a buy which has been partially traded and ASB have charged me their $30 commission on the part of the order traded. Am I able to change the buy price without being charged extra commission (within the 20 day period)? Or do I have to stick with the present buy price?

cheers ........ gmatt

stoploss
09-04-2015, 08:25 PM
Hi ...... fairly new to buying/selling and perhaps I should be asking ASB Securities, but thought someone here may give a clearer answer:

I have a buy which has been partially traded and ASB have charged me their $30 commission on the part of the order traded. Am I able to change the buy price without being charged extra commission (within the 20 day period)? Or do I have to stick with the present buy price?

cheers ........ gmatt
With ANZ and I'm pretty sure it will be the same with ASB. If you move the order up to complete it is the same order so no extra charge .

gmatt
09-04-2015, 08:27 PM
Yes, thought I might have to move the bid up ....... thanks

barleeni
09-04-2015, 08:53 PM
I had the same situation via ASB Securities a little while ago, lifted the outstanding amount a notch to get it to go through..... and I wasn't charged any extra. $30 total....

gmatt
10-04-2015, 10:29 AM
Yes .... that clarifies it ....... fully realise I may never hit the bottom ...... but it's fun trying!!!