PDA

View Full Version : Vitaco Holdings VIT

macduffy
10-11-2015, 03:20 PM
Has anyone else looked at VIT?

A long established NZ/Aust manufacturer and distributor of health foods and supplements of well known brands including Healtheries, Nutro-Life, Wagner supplements, Abundant Earth, Balance and Musashi. Most products are made in NZ (Auckland) although head office is in Sydney. IPO'd on the ASX in September at $2.10 and the shareprice has risen steadily since to a high of around $3.15 last week. Currently at $3.09.

Ord Minnett reviewed them soon after listing and came up with a 12 month target of $3.00. More recently, Morgans designated them as a "high conviction stock pick" - whatever that is!

http://www.morgans.com.au/Blog/2015/October/Vitaco-Holdings.aspx

I hold a few - and hoping they do half as well as another in this sector - Blackmores!

macduffy
10-11-2015, 04:24 PM
Very true, KW. Rather like the highly promising young cricketers who get dubbed "the next Bradman." Usually the kiss of death to a blossoming career!

Apart from that, what do you think of the company?

macduffy
04-08-2016, 01:31 PM
News today that Vitaco proposes to sell out, via a scheme of arrangement, to a consortium of Chinese interests for $2.25 per share. It's disappointing that another promising business appears destined to be lost from the local - in this case ASX - market.

macduffy
05-08-2016, 01:14 PM
And here's the hard sell. Better take the offer or be prepared to cough up more capital.

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/BU1608/S00185/vitaco-may-need-more-capital-to-lift-auckland-capacity.htm

What happened to last year's lollipops and roses?

:ohmy:

DarkHorse
05-08-2016, 09:58 PM
News today that Vitaco proposes to sell out, via a scheme of arrangement, to a consortium of Chinese interests for $2.25 per share. It's disappointing that another promising business appears destined to be lost from the local - in this case ASX - market.

Yes - nice gain for my portfolio, but I couldn't agree more.