PDA

View Full Version : ELM Elemental Minerals

biker
25-11-2015, 10:35 PM
Trading halt/suspension in place until the end of the week with major recapitalisation negotiations underway.
If they get this right, hopefully a 20c share price will rapidly become a thing of the past.
If not....... more patience may be required.
What can't be denied regardless, is the size and potential of the resource.
Here's hoping for a very positive and profitable outcome. It's been a while........

Snow Leopard
25-11-2015, 11:47 PM
Trading halt/suspension in place until the end of the week with major recapitalisation negotiations underway.
If they get this right, hopefully a 20c share price will rapidly become a thing of the past.
If not....... more patience may be required.
What can't be denied regardless, is the size and potential of the resource.
Here's hoping for a very positive and profitable outcome. It's been a while........

I have always liked the options.
Periodically they appear on my 'go check them list' (because of the price swings)

and you just can not go wrong with the name ELMO
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/74/Elmo_from_Sesame_Street.gif

Hope it pans out for you & Best Wishes
Paper Tiger

biker
26-11-2015, 08:48 AM
Hahaha Thanks PT. unfortunately ELMO (poor guy) is programmed to expire in January. Hopefully the recap will prevent ELMO's demise!

JBmurc
26-11-2015, 12:33 PM
Perth, Australia 26
th November 2015 – Elemental Minerals Ltd (ASX ELM) (‘Elemental’ or ‘the
Company) announces receipt of a non-binding proposal from SUMMIT Private Equity (‘SUMMIT’) in
connection with a proposed equity investment in the Company of at least US$40m, at AUD$0.20 per
share, which is subject to several conditions including due diligence, documentation and internal
approvals. The investment is intended to ensure that the Company is sufficiently funded through to the
commencement of the construction of its flagship potash project, the Kola Sylvinite1 Project, in the
Republic of Congo (RoC). The Board of Elemental is in discussions with SUMMIT about the proposal and
will revert to shareholders in due course.

JBmurc
03-03-2016, 10:39 PM
Perth, Australia, 12 February 2016 – Elemental Minerals Ltd. (ASX: ELM) (‘Elemental’ or ‘the
Company’) advises that the Company has received an unsolicited, non-binding, incomplete and
conditional expression of interest from Dingyi Group Investment Limited (“Dingyi”) to acquire by way of
an off-market takeover the fully paid ordinary shares of Elemental at a cash consideration of A$0.30 per
share. The acquiring entity will be an entity jointly formed by Dingyi, Guangzhou R&F Properties Company
Limited (“R&F”) and / or its associates.
The proposal is subject to the following pre-conditions:
i) Completion of satisfactory confirmatory due diligence;
ii) The negotiation and execution of pricing and definitive documentation; and
iii) No material change to Elemental’s number of issued shares.

Aotea
04-03-2016, 08:02 AM
not a bad offer. finally. they can have mine for .3

JBmurc
04-03-2016, 11:56 AM
Yes but not sure many of the major holders will be keen ....

Hows my whisky going Aotea ...:)

Aotea
08-03-2016, 06:07 PM
Yes but not sure many of the major holders will be keen ....

Hows my whisky going Aotea ...:)

JB..That WT101 is sitting here looking sad between my bottles of Laphroig, Talisker Storm and Ardbeg 10.
Next time your in the big smoke of Dunedin, or I'm over your way it'l be coming...have two land based gold claims to discuss, including one of 4,500oz, drilled and sitting pretty.

JBmurc
08-03-2016, 08:19 PM
Right very good

JBmurc
13-10-2016, 10:11 PM
Looking to buy back in tomorrow think we could see the SP get a very good kick on in the short term

biker
14-10-2016, 11:26 AM
Looking to buy back in tomorrow think we could see the SP get a very good kick on in the short term

Any particular reason for a short term kick?

Disc. Still holding (at an average of about 14.5c)

JBmurc
14-10-2016, 12:25 PM
EGM on the 20 October..
BFS to start in Q4 2016

Presentation shows it to be one of the best Potash projects in the world
http://www.elementalminerals.com/upload/documents/ELM%20-%20Investor%20Presentation%20September%202016.pdf

Aotea
14-10-2016, 05:48 PM
I have a beautiful pink core sample from these guys..for my lad.
Is very nice and pure crystalline structure.
Tastes a bit rough though

JBmurc
16-10-2016, 07:32 PM
I have a beautiful pink core sample from these guys..for my lad.
Is very nice and pure crystalline structure.
Tastes a bit rough though

what you talkin bout willis

Aotea
17-10-2016, 08:08 AM
what you talkin bout willis

i have some of ELM's cores..they, like many of my holdings kindly send them for my collection.

JBmurc
17-10-2016, 11:16 AM
Drilling cores ? how'd you get them from africa

Aotea
17-10-2016, 06:54 PM
Drilling cores ? how'd you get them from africa

The MD simply packaged them up JMB, they are are cores split down the centre. Have plenty of them from various places and the only ones I had trouble with came from Sweden...

JBmurc
23-10-2016, 10:32 AM
Enjoying the movement north of late looks like I might have got on just in time ....now can 20c be breached good wall of sellers ...haven't put a selling target yet ..will be tempted to swing trade if it kicks on to the mid 20's