PDA

View Full Version : Anybody want to meet Thu 3 Dec after TEN meeting in Chrishchurch.

forest
28-11-2015, 03:15 PM
I will be attending the AGM of TEN coming Thursday. AGM starts at 10am and I have a couple of hours after the AGM before I fly out of Chch.
I realised that you Chch sharetraders just got together, but seeing I have a couple of hours spare and did not attend the last meeting decided to see if anybody feels like a coffee or lunch around midday.
One or more share traders might even be at the AGM (TEN has turned their business around nicely in resent times and the AGM could be interesting).

Forest

iceman
28-11-2015, 09:28 PM
Would have loved to attend and catch up mate but will be out of the country. Would very much appreciate some comments from you after the meeting. Holding both TEN and a few RBC and like the look of TEN going forward

forest
29-11-2015, 06:49 PM
Hi iceman, we will catch up another time. I find developments with TEN interesting and will make a few comments after the meeting.

forest
03-12-2015, 09:33 AM
Iceman unfortunately I am not able to make TEN AGM,
reason being Jetstar or is it Jetstalling had a 5 hour delay for its early Auckland - Chch flight this morning.

iceman
03-12-2015, 09:48 AM
Don't tell Roger. Mind you he flies them regularly so maybe he missed it as well :p

Beagle
03-12-2015, 09:56 AM
reason being Jetstar or is it Jetstalling had a 5 hour delay for its early Auckland - Chch flight this morning.

You get what you pay for in life and if you don't then you don't get the right boat / plane or whatever. The day before the CEO of Jetstar was fobbing off AIR's jibe about how they're late LOL.

Don't tell Roger. Mind you he flies them regularly so maybe he missed it as well :p

Twice now since they started operation ten years ago mate and that's been twice too many I tell ya !. I absolutely hate the way they degenerate an enjoyable experience into nothing more than a flying sardine can with no service. Never again !!!!!

percy
03-12-2015, 10:41 AM
Yesterday my daughter was to fly from Hamilton to Christchurch with AIR.
On checking in she was told the flight had just been cancelled.
She was then bused to Auckland and flew from there.
I did notice yesterday both AIR and Jetstar cancelled a number of flights.

malus
03-12-2015, 03:22 PM

Shame you didn't make it, was looking forward reading your report... although, unless you quizzed the TEN representatives afterward there may have been very little to report (based on the released Chairs report and slides - probably all over in 15mins?)