PDA

View Full Version : Godfreys group - GFY

Chaowee88
19-12-2015, 12:21 PM
Picked up some of this after selling out of Greencross.

Annual meeting advised a decline in NPAT this year but adding back one off IPO cost from last year potentially 10 mill NPAT is still achievable this year putting it on a P/E of 6.6X currently share price. This is after factoring in 30% tax rate.

Seems to be decent value here.

winner69
13-01-2016, 02:17 PM
Picked up some of this after selling out of Greencross.

Annual meeting advised a decline in NPAT this year but adding back one off IPO cost from last year potentially 10 mill NPAT is still achievable this year putting it on a P/E of 6.6X currently share price. This is after factoring in 30% tax rate.

Seems to be decent value here.

Good time to double up if you are convinced with the profit downgrade this morning.

The $8.5m to $9.2m npat not far from your $10m guess.

Even got a bright we CEO

At 115 must be cheap as. A PE of 5 on revised guidance. Even lower than you were happy with.

I will wait a week or so to see what happens. Might go sub 100

Chaowee88
15-01-2016, 12:01 PM
Good time to double up if you are convinced with the profit downgrade this morning.

The $8.5m to $9.2m npat not far from your $10m guess.

Even got a bright we CEO

At 115 must be cheap as. A PE of 5 on revised guidance. Even lower than you were happy with.

I will wait a week or so to see what happens. Might go sub 100

Damn I'm kinda cash strapped recently and haven't got anything to add to my holding.. Otherwise would average down here.

Result is a real hit but actually when you look at this iPo was $2.75 with NPAT forecast then at 12.5 NPAT, now NPAT is 8.5 million with SP at $1.05. A serious blow. Problem is if their earnings can hold because dividend will be around 70% - 80% so buying now if earnings can hold divie will be enough to return your investment in 6 years....

Question is can their margin and earnings hold, if yes this is a once in a lifetime investment.. If not then this is dick smith in the making...