PDA

View Full Version : LendingCROWD NZ P2P

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

humvee
24-12-2015, 09:53 PM
LendingCROWD has launched

https://www.interest.co.nz/business/79247/p2p-lender-lending-crowd-running-offering-facilitate-secured-business-personal-loans

https://lendingcrowd.co.nz/

So far this looks quite promising

Fractionalisation is in $50 amounts and all loans are secured

Darchie
25-12-2015, 04:02 PM
I plan to test my toe in this pond. Do think the 10% fee on actual interest paid could ultimately end up costing me less than Harmoneys method of continually clipping the ticket on these re-writes ... as I see it, I'm starting to suspect some of their so called cream of the crop will re-write many times over until maybe they run out of upper limit room, how will Harmoneys fee look then, rather high I'd say.
I keep a note on the loans that do go into arrears and I'm surprised to see quite a number of them are re-writes, so suspect that their history of going into arrears is not affecting their ability to topup with a re-write.

Saamee
07-01-2016, 08:41 PM
Am 8K invested with Lending Crowd now and their systems are sitting very pretty with me.

Very much like the info presented on the Dashboard ( especially borrower income & outgoing details ) plus the flow as a new loan goes thru the approval stages with Investors.

Have also tested the Funds withdrawl ( ASB to ASB ) and it was in same day by about 6pm.

Deposits are aslo Credited to the account same day ( ASB to ASB ) and if you phone them up they will manually Credit straight away.

None of this Harmoney waiting to the next day for Funds to be available.

I plan to remove 50% from Harmomeny and invest in Lending Crowd.

Soolaimon
08-01-2016, 03:27 PM
I notice there is only one loan available at the moment, has there been a selection in the last few days? I quite like the concept here and may also transfer from or stop investing in Harmoney. No real complaints with H but LC seem to be a little more security orientated.

humvee
09-01-2016, 06:59 AM
Its been empty the last few days but there was up to 4 or 5 at a Tim before that

nztyke
09-01-2016, 12:48 PM
FYI. My service charge with Harmoney after rewrites is running at around 9.2% of gross interest compared with 10% for Lending Crowd, but at least with LC there is certainty.

Harvey Specter
09-01-2016, 03:38 PM
FYI. My service charge with Harmoney after rewrites is running at around 9.2% of gross interest compared with 10% for Lending Crowd, but at least with LC there is certainty.but harmoneys interest rates would be higher (since unsecured) which is better (assuming write offs aren't higher than forecast).

Saamee
10-01-2016, 12:07 AM
but harmoneys interest rates would be higher (since unsecured) which is better (assuming write offs aren't higher than forecast).

Hi Harvey,

Of course I agree with what you say about Harmoneys unsecured rates vs Lending Crowds ( or any other P2P lender in NZ ).

What keeps me up at night is looking out to the future of 2016 and seeing what is happening now in China, that will happen very soon in the USA and then the rest of the world, and of course good old NZ, is the coming 'Credit Crunch'.

I feel when Mum and Dad borrowers start to hurt and slow down or stop paying us, I would rather have more of my money earning a little less interest, but with a lot more security with the Lending Crowd.

Only my humble thoughts though here!

Soolaimon
12-01-2016, 08:33 AM
Started investing today.

Darchie
12-01-2016, 09:09 AM
Your info is interesting ... it's confirming something I've been suspecting would ultimately happen. However i ask what time frame has your calculation been formulated from?

Darchie
12-01-2016, 09:11 AM
Ophs that message was in reply to nztyke's message

nztyke
13-01-2016, 04:22 PM
Ophs that message was in reply to nztyke's message
Approx 1 year

Soolaimon
16-01-2016, 09:37 AM
I have been with LC for a week now and have found very little action. Of the 2 loans I invested in, one is filled and still not taken up by the borrower, the other has been 90% filled for several days and seems to have stagnated. This morning it was the only loan available.
I was attracted to LC because of the perceived extra security but unless the activity speeds up I will stick with Harmoney where, although there are a few issues, my returns have been satisfactory after 15 months and there are always good choices of loans.

permutation
16-01-2016, 05:25 PM
I have been with LC for a week now and have found very little action. Of the 2 loans I invested in, one is filled and still not taken up by the borrower, the other has been 90% filled for several days and seems to have stagnated. This morning it was the only loan available.
I was attracted to LC because of the perceived extra security but unless the activity speeds up I will stick with Harmoney where, although there are a few issues, my returns have been satisfactory after 15 months and there are always good choices of loans.

I agree with you, I joined early Jan and have seen only about 6 loans, makes me wonder why they are numbered 200 plus. Waiting for the loans invested to fill is like watching grass grow or paint dry! Will stick to Harmoney I think, getting good returns calculated my personal Rar at about 15% after fees and Tax.

mlt322
16-01-2016, 07:07 PM
I joined LC last week to add some diversification rather than having all of my lending 'eggs' in the Harmoney basket, but like the two previous posts, I see virtually no loans to invest in. Does that mean that LC is not getting the clients on board or are they taking the prime loans for themselves. Like Soolaimon and Permutation, I'll be sticking with Harmoney until I see some action at LC. I'm still waiting for my RAR as I've been in around 90 days so hopefully won't be far away.

Saamee
16-01-2016, 10:36 PM
I joined LC last week to add some diversification rather than having all of my lending 'eggs' in the Harmoney basket, but like the two previous posts, I see virtually no loans to invest in. Does that mean that LC is not getting the clients on board or are they taking the prime loans for themselves. Like Soolaimon and Permutation, I'll be sticking with Harmoney until I see some action at LC. I'm still waiting for my RAR as I've been in around 90 days so hopefully won't be far away.

LC had about 8 x loans before Xmas Day. Then the pot went dry.

My guess is that they have only been going just about 1 month and still getting sorted. Many Kiwi's are stiii on holidays and not back at work ( and into their normal routine yet ).

Yes, Harmoney have a lot more unsecured loans available right now, in fairnes sHarmoney have been going approx 18 months now.

I am hoping LC picks up and Jan fades and we all get back to normal Kiwi life in Feb 16.

Soolaimon
20-01-2016, 08:37 PM
Yes, there are more loans appearing now which is good. The first two that I invested in took one week before they started as a loan ie. attracting interest.

Darchie
03-02-2016, 07:10 AM
Emailed this outfit with a few questions, which were responded to really quickly. One thing to note is they're only in a soft launch stage and plan to get underway in March.

Saamee
04-02-2016, 07:01 AM
Seen 2 x Loans this week and invested in both! I just keep logging in a couple of times daily to check for new activity.

Saamee
05-02-2016, 06:28 PM
Many new loans @ Lending Crowd have hit today...

Saamee
13-02-2016, 08:25 AM
Using a different strategy here @ LC than over @ HM.... I perceive that LC loans are higher quality ( yes, have to wait & See! ) since every loan is secured and some with Death insurance too, also as there are fewer quality loans currently, I put $500 into each loan I chose to invest in.

Saamee
28-02-2016, 11:43 AM
I'd be interested to know if anybody else was investing last week here @ LC and had the loans cancelled by the Borrower at the last minute? I had Three ( 3 ) loans I had invested in, had been 100% subscribed and then unfortunately the Borrower pulled out in the final stages of loan issuance. After speaking with LC seems many were for cars and people got outbid @ Auctions etc. I'm putting it down, just to real life :)

Ellipsis
28-02-2016, 02:02 PM
I've had four investments reversed in the last two weeks, they were all 100% subscribed too. It is slightly frustrating given the small number of loans available to invest in.

LC reckons it's just bad luck since they've had very few reversals so far.

Saamee
28-02-2016, 03:10 PM
I've had four investments reversed in the last two weeks, they were all 100% subscribed too. It is slightly frustrating given the small number of loans available to invest in.

LC reckons it's just bad luck since they've had very few reversals so far.

Hi Ellipsis,

Yes that's about right, I've been investing within them since their launch in mid DEC 15. It is more recently the loans have not been fulfilled. It's good to see the # of loans increasing now week by week, plus LC are going for Quality of Quantity ( HM? )

7 loans in total Reversed....

Darchie
28-02-2016, 03:12 PM
Nine for me so far! Frustrating for sure, as there's still a limited number of loans being listed. I too was told .... it's just bad luck since they've had very few reversals so far.
But hopefully into March we'll start to see more loans listed, and reversals won't seem so high.

Soolaimon
28-02-2016, 03:28 PM
I am still trialing LC and have only 13 loans so far since early jan. 2 of these have been reversed just this last week. Because of the lack of loans available during this time there has been a considerable period where my funds have not been returning interest. More than 3 weeks. Takes what cream there is off the returns when comparing to bank term deposits or Harmoney

Saamee
28-02-2016, 03:33 PM
Hi Soolaimon (http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/member.php?6685-Soolaimon) ,

So you are keeping funds 'ready to invest' at LC? With LC I just send money over when there is a loan of interest to me there available. AS it is still 'low volume' the loans always hang around long enough to send fund, same day credit and purchase ( and hopefully not go on to be reversed! ) :)

Soolaimon
28-02-2016, 04:02 PM
Hi Soolaimon (http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/member.php?6685-Soolaimon) ,

So you are keeping funds 'ready to invest' at LC? With LC I just send money over when there is a loan of interest to me there available. AS it is still 'low volume' the loans always hang around long enough to send fund, same day credit and purchase ( and hopefully not go on to be reversed! ) :)
Good idea Saamee but a bit more work involved.

humvee
07-03-2016, 02:36 PM
Use of BCC would be recomended when sending out this email rather then having everyone's address in the To field

"On the 7th March our system processed customers payments a day before the interest was due.

The result is that your investor account will show a full principal payment rather than splits of interest, principal, Lending Crowd Flex and RWT.

We have rectified this issue for future payments.

Please call if you have any further queries.

Kind regards,"

Saamee
07-03-2016, 05:45 PM
Yes exactly Humvee. At least they apologised with a personal phone call to let you know....

humvee
07-03-2016, 09:11 PM
Yes exactly Humvee. At least they apologised with a personal phone call to let you know....

I didnt get a phone call... just noticed all the email addresses as soon as i opened it.

Any way whats done is done.

The main thing is they (and others) learn from the mistake. As it is a mistake too many businesses make too often. Other then privacy the biggest issue is it provides a nice little database for spaming, scamming or even targeted phishing attempts.

I often receive phishing attempts from hacked email accounts. When i look to see how i would have been listed in the email account that sent it the only connection is I was cc'ed in to an email that they also received when a company we both dealt with failed to use bcc

Soolaimon
19-03-2016, 10:13 AM
Not much action on this thread for a week or two but then also not much action on LC either, only one loan this last week (that I noticed). They say they are getting lots of applications for loans but are being very selective for quality, also still in soft launch mode so hopefully an increase in loans is not too far away. I still like the perceived security with LC and am balancing investment between them and Harmoney.

Saamee
20-03-2016, 06:07 AM
Not much action on this thread for a week or two but then also not much action on LC either, only one loan this last week (that I noticed). They say they are getting lots of applications for loans but are being very selective for quality, also still in soft launch mode so hopefully an increase in loans is not too far away. I still like the perceived security with LC and am balancing investment between them and Harmoney.

I agree 100% with you about your 'balancing' strategy. I am now 50 \ 50 balanced between LC & HM.

In the 5 working days just gone by I have seen and invested in 5 loans on LC!

At 07:00am Sunday they still have 2 x loans available.

A week or 2 back I did notice one loan was only up for 24 hours and went fast.

I called LC up and asked why such a short loan fill time.

It was for a Car Loan @ Auction where borrower needed to know they had the approval to spend.

Saamee
27-03-2016, 02:55 PM
Just a Status update for anybody that is interested > I have been with LC since late DEC 2015 > Now invested in 41 loans over that 3 months. No missed payments yet. No written off loans. All ticking along very well :)

emveha
05-04-2016, 07:09 AM
I plan to test my toe in this pond. Do think the 10% fee on actual interest paid could ultimately end up costing me less than Harmoneys method of continually clipping the ticket on these re-writes ...

At this point, Harmony's system cost me 4% of the interest. Yes that may increase a bit with the number of re-writes, and it seems ultimately unfair that we should pay twice the fee simply because the borrower has been allowed to re-write its loan, but we are still way below LC's 10%.

Bjauck
05-04-2016, 07:18 AM
At this point, Harmony's system cost me 4% of the interest. Yes that may increase a bit with the number of re-writes, and it seems ultimately unfair that we should pay twice the fee simply because the borrower has been allowed to re-write its loan, but we are still way below LC's 10%. How do the rates of capital write-offs compare? For some investors they could cost more than the service charges. In addition, capital charge-offs, if you are not "in business", are unlikely (DYOR) to be deductible for tax.

Cool Bear
05-04-2016, 10:15 AM
How do the rates of capital write-offs compare? For some investors they could cost more than the service charges. In addition, capital charge-offs, if you are not "in business", are unlikely (DYOR) to be deductible for tax.
Assuming that I cannot deduct charge-offs or writeoffs, I will still net about 15% with Harmoney after taking in all the fees including rewrites and writeoffs. With LC, I will net only about 12.5% after Interest Flex.

However, I am happy to be in both. I just started with Lendme as well.

Minvestor
06-04-2016, 08:31 PM
Glad to find this forum - Wayne put me on to it after I suggested to him that some kind of blog for investors would be useful. Still would be.
I'm just starting on LC -- as a retired person, I'm trying to live on bank interest, and expecting to fail at this when my 5-year bank investments finish next year, so it is toe in the water with LC as a start.

Marcus@LendMe
07-04-2016, 08:23 AM
Assuming that I cannot deduct charge-offs or writeoffs, I will still net about 15% with Harmoney after taking in all the fees including rewrites and writeoffs. With LC, I will net only about 12.5% after Interest Flex.

However, I am happy to be in both. I just started with Lendme as well.

Hi Cool Bear. Good to have a new lender on board with LendMe.

We funded a couple of large loans last week and have three currently on the site. Keep an eye on the site over the next week. We have a number of loans in the pipeline and are waiting for borrowers to supply the final pieces of information.

MM

Soolaimon
13-04-2016, 09:48 AM
Hi Cool Bear. Good to have a new lender on board with LendMe.

We funded a couple of large loans last week and have three currently on the site. Keep an eye on the site over the next week. We have a number of loans in the pipeline and are waiting for borrowers to supply the final pieces of information.

MM

I have still got my eye on the site, but nothing yet????

Marcus@LendMe
13-04-2016, 10:18 AM
I have still got my eye on the site, but nothing yet????

Hi Soolaimon, we're getting there, just waiting on a few more pieces of information on a bunch of loans. Frustrating I know, but we're dedicated to following our robust processes to protect lenders investments.

We also have a responsibility to build on and protect the reputation of p2p lending.

In the meantime, this loan is nearly there - Residential Property Refinancing Loan 2000077 - just needs about 60k to be fully funded.

On another note, are you investing with other platforms? How are you enjoying the process to more traditional methods of investment?

Soolaimon
14-04-2016, 07:56 AM
Hi Soolaimon, we're getting there, just waiting on a few more pieces of information on a bunch of loans. Frustrating I know, but we're dedicated to following our robust processes to protect lenders investments.

We also have a responsibility to build on and protect the reputation of p2p lending.

In the meantime, this loan is nearly there - Residential Property Refinancing Loan 2000077 - just needs about 60k to be fully funded.

On another note, are you investing with other platforms? How are you enjoying the process to more traditional methods of investment?

Hi Marcus, I see there are two loans last night, thanks. Yes I have been with Harmoney since the beginning and except for a few problems earlier on am quite satisfied with the performance so far. As for enjoying the process, I do. Being well retired, I have plenty of time and I treat P2P as a means of supplementing the poor term deposit rates from the banks these days.

Marcus@LendMe
15-04-2016, 12:20 PM
Hi Marcus, I see there are two loans last night, thanks. Yes I have been with Harmoney since the beginning and except for a few problems earlier on am quite satisfied with the performance so far. As for enjoying the process, I do. Being well retired, I have plenty of time and I treat P2P as a means of supplementing the poor term deposit rates from the banks these days.

Hi there. A new loan has been loaded to the site. I'll post the details on the LendMe thread if that's ok.

I attended the LendIt 2016 conference in the States this week. I've written a short blog post about my first day there - I'll include a link if anyone wants a read.

MM

Soolaimon
15-04-2016, 07:44 PM
I thought this was the Lending Crowd thread. I am NOT with Lendme.

humvee
22-04-2016, 09:26 PM
does any one have their net average return (NAR) showing yet? My 1st loan was invested 120 days ago now.

humvee
22-04-2016, 09:40 PM
Also if I am not mistaken (unfortuatly I cannot find a copy of the original investor FAQ) Has there not been a number of changes made to the details about NAR

I am fairly sure it use to say (otherwise somewhere else on the site) that the NAR would update daily once the oldest note In you portfolio was 100days old

Now It says it only updates monthly on the 1st of the month. And It only includes Notes older then 100 days instead of all notes as long as the oldest note is older then 100 days

CR111
27-04-2016, 08:56 AM
Is it just me, or is the website down for the Lending Crowd?

Chickens
27-04-2016, 10:33 AM
Lending Crowd is back online.

The most recent loan is;

6 days

A2
10.96%
Personal
36 months
$19,800.00

humvee
28-04-2016, 10:31 AM
does any one have their net average return (NAR) showing yet? My 1st loan was invested 120 days ago now.

Still no NAR showing for me

Chickens
28-04-2016, 10:57 AM
Ask aedi.mckiernan@lendingcrowd.co.nz who may be able to offer an explanation or solution.

humvee
03-05-2016, 02:26 PM
My First NAR % has just been published 12.48% which is fairly good a bit lower then harmoney - but no where near as rocky journey to get there. No defaults so far and ALL loans fully paid up to date according to the report

PennyPicker
03-05-2016, 05:56 PM
NAR @ 11.84%

No defaults so far and ALL loans fully paid up to date according to the report

Yep.

Saamee
03-05-2016, 08:55 PM
My First NAR % has just been published 12.48% which is fairly good a bit lower then harmoney - but no where near as rocky journey to get there. No defaults so far and ALL loans fully paid up to date according to the report

Just seen here too - 12.02%

Soolaimon
03-05-2016, 09:34 PM
NAR 8.78% Not so good as the few above but more than happy and all going well. My first few loans were pretty conservative so looking for NAR to improve.

Saamee
04-05-2016, 05:47 AM
As Lending Crowd is currently based on Lower Volume ( and quite likely Higher Quality ) loans our NAR here will look different than over at Harmoney.

Also remember there are only 4 Return rates here - so with limited loan offerings and limited return rates - not so easy to get an overall 'mixed bag' of loans.....

Darchie
11-05-2016, 06:23 AM
I really do wonder when this outfits going to increase its offerings.... has anyone heard? As their soft launch stage was due to stop way back in March....
must say though i do Like knowing exactly which day interest is going to be paid and Really REALLY do Like to be able to view the statement early on that morning and know exactly where every cent has come and gone.

Kelvin
11-05-2016, 07:55 AM
I haven't been able to find any info on how much loans they've facilitated, how many defaults and arrears etc. - A martketplace overview like what Squirrel and Harmoney have would be really useful.

The low volume right now is what's stopping me from investing. I don't wanna have my funds sitting around for weeks waiting for loans to come up.

Darchie
11-05-2016, 10:04 AM
I haven't been able to find any info on how much loans they've facilitated, how many defaults and arrears etc. - A martketplace overview like what Squirrel and Harmoney have would be really useful.

The low volume right now is what's stopping me from investing. I don't wanna have my funds sitting around for weeks waiting for loans to come up.

I started with LC 30 Dec 2015 & have zero arrears. .. actually my first loan showed in went into arrears but paid me on time then ive seen just one other show 1day .. they've been clean with arrears for me.

My stats are
69 loans live
1 loan under offer
5 loans closed & paid off
0 written off
0 in collection
12 loans (manually added so give or take 1) loan buys reversed .. these reversals have slowed right down last couple months comoared to February i had 6 alone...

The lack of fresh loans is frustrating ... so pays to see a loan on offer & transfer funds in. .. or as some may be doing. .. wait until LC mature a bit.

Broke
12-05-2016, 10:48 PM
from a borrower standpoint. They'd rather have unsecured loans than jump through the hoops of securing their loans with some form of collateral. which is why when i look at the site, there's hardly anything to invest on

i really hope it will change tho

Saamee
12-05-2016, 11:54 PM
from a borrower standpoint. They'd rather have unsecured loans than jump through the hoops of securing their loans with some form of collateral. which is why when i look at the site, there's hardly anything to invest on

i really hope it will change tho

Not sure where you think your info comes from Broke?

Every Lending Crowd loan is offered with Security against either a Car, a Property of Both!

Some people take out death cover too!

Broke
13-05-2016, 12:16 AM
Not sure where you think your info comes from Broke?

Every Lending Crowd loan is offered with Security against either a Car, a Property of Both!

Some people take out death cover too!

Its simply market forces at play here. Given the choice, most borrowers would prefer unsecured loans.

As lenders, we would prefer secured loans, to avoid getting burned

A borrower does not have the same mindset as a lender

Darchie
13-05-2016, 09:46 AM
Been yonks but a loan has just been listed

Chickens
13-05-2016, 10:07 AM
Thanks Darchie - appreciate the headsup.

Broke
13-05-2016, 11:51 AM
beautiful. this loan is filling up quite fast. starved investors waiting for some action

Soolaimon
13-05-2016, 12:49 PM
By my reckoning, it's been 8 days without loans..

Darchie
13-05-2016, 01:24 PM
By my reckoning, it's been 8 days without loans..

Agree .. as I've checked often ... emailed them but their return email moved my eyebrows ... it was like their comprehension of english was Zero as nothing was really addressed! They were more into a self pump.. like a programmed robot!

humvee
13-05-2016, 03:07 PM
beautiful. this loan is filling up quite fast. starved investors waiting for some action

2 loans today now, the drought is not over but this helps

Alot has been happening on Squirrel Money the last 3 days too. Especially 3 & 5 year secured loans which were of interest to me.

Darchie
16-05-2016, 10:04 AM
Another small loan been listed

humvee
16-05-2016, 11:22 AM

And gone already - Assuming it was B2 Personal 60 months 19.10% I saw it about the time you posted and did manage to get some

Darchie
16-05-2016, 11:30 AM
Yep that's the one .. they were borrowing only 3,500 .. so thouggt it wouldn't hang around long ..

Saamee
16-05-2016, 03:08 PM
Yep that's the one .. they were borrowing only 3,500 .. so thouggt it wouldn't hang around long ..

Got into this one too. I rather suspect it was for a Car Loan ( maybe @ Auction ) as it had a time limit to be filled of only 1 Day and 1 Hour!

If they miss out on the Car it may get Reversed Out...

Soolaimon
16-05-2016, 04:02 PM

Missed it, and I usually check at least twice a day. This is hard work..... but then B all else to do.

Saamee
18-05-2016, 05:54 AM
Another small loan been listed overnight.

Darchie
18-05-2016, 07:29 AM
Another small loan been listed overnight.

Thanks for heads up ... surely that'd have to the first listed up outside of business hours!

Soolaimon
18-05-2016, 08:51 AM
Thanks for heads up ... surely that'd have to the first listed up outside of business hours!

I am sure I remember subscribing to at least 2 loans that were listed out side business hours.
Something I have noticed tho is that the loan number seems to jump considerably between listed loans eg. loan 012-775 listed 13/5 and then 2 loans later, loan today 18/5 listed as 012-861.
If the numbering is consecutive, that means 86 loans registered and we have only seen 2. Well that's all I have seen.

Darchie
18-05-2016, 09:19 AM
I am sure I remember subscribing to at least 2 loans that were listed out side business hours.
Something I have noticed tho is that the loan number seems to jump considerably between listed loans eg. loan 012-775 listed 13/5 and then 2 loans later, loan today 18/5 listed as 012-861.
If the numbering is consecutive, that means 86 loans registered and we have only seen 2. Well that's all I have seen.

That's interesting, as I'd basically given up checking outside of business hours!
Those loan number gaps i hadn't noticed .. be interesting to have a response as to why this is occurring.

Chickens
18-05-2016, 12:48 PM
Another Loan

B1

15.39%
Business
60 months
$15,850.00

Chickens
20-05-2016, 03:13 PM
... and another one;

Funded

Time remaining
Grade
Rate*
Type
Term
Amount

49%

6 days and 19 hours
A2
11.87%
Personal
60 months
$55,450.00

Saamee
20-05-2016, 07:52 PM
... and another one;

Funded
Time remaining
Grade
Rate*
Type
Term
Amount

49%

6 days and 19 hours
A2
11.87%
Personal
60 months
$55,450.00

Hey 'Chickens' - Wish I knew the secret to posting Images the way you can!

I can only get a Link shown... Are you giving secrets away this week?

Chickens
20-05-2016, 08:33 PM
Hi Saamee. I just select the text displayed on LendingCrowd's loans page (which is TAB delimited) and copy (CTRL+C). The text looks a bit odd after pasting (CTRL+V) into the forum's Quick Reply, but looks OK after submitting. The forum platform does the clever stuff, and turns the text into a table.

humvee
23-05-2016, 09:05 PM
Does any one know if lending crowd is going to publish a platform NAR figure?

Saamee
24-05-2016, 03:05 PM
Does any one know if lending crowd is going to publish a platform NAR figure?

Hey Humvee, Without being \ sounding facetious... Have you asked Lending Crowd that question yet?

I agree woudl be good to know \ see one.

humvee
24-05-2016, 03:11 PM
Hey Humvee, Without being \ sounding facetious... Have you asked Lending Crowd that question yet?

I agree woudl be good to know \ see one.

No to be honest I have not - I looked through the site and FAQ's and NAR section - and was surprised when I did not find the answer

Chickens
25-05-2016, 11:27 AM
Another loan;

Funded
Time remaining
Grade
Rate*
Type
Term
Amount

6 days and 23 hours
B1
14.79%
Personal
60 months
$8,250.00

Saamee
25-05-2016, 12:13 PM
TWO Loans right now!

Saamee
25-05-2016, 02:15 PM
Make that 3 x Active Loans now!!

Funded
Time remaining
Grade
Rate*
Type
Term
Amount
My investment

69%

20 hours and 45 minutes
A1
7.90%
Personal
36 months
$12,900.00

View
Buy

75%

6 days and 20 hours
B1
14.79%
Personal
60 months
$8,250.00

View
Buy

6 days and 20 hours
B1
14.74%
Business
36 months
$2,750.00

Saamee
25-05-2016, 02:29 PM
Hi Saamee. I just select the text displayed on LendingCrowd's loans page (which is TAB delimited) and copy (CTRL+C). The text looks a bit odd after pasting (CTRL+V) into the forum's Quick Reply, but looks OK after submitting. The forum platform does the clever stuff, and turns the text into a table.

Many thanx 'Chickens' = Worked a treat ;)

Soolaimon
26-05-2016, 08:49 AM
I have now been 4 months + with LC and have just had a rough look at the comparison with Harmoney for the same period when I started with them and the results are well in favour of Harmoney at this stage. ( same amount invested) I have expected that the interest received will be less from LC and that's ok because of the security however, it is enough to make me consider future investment here. At this stage I am still investing but it is hard work owing to the lack of loans and to compensate I am putting an average of $200 per loan compared with $75/100 at Harmoney. I have already had 2 loans paid off and another A grade seems to be paying lumps of principal off with no interest showing, so that slows the interest income down somewhat. However it is all still better than term deposits at the bank so will keep plodding on.

Saamee
26-05-2016, 09:20 AM
I have now been 4 months + with LC and have just had a rough look at the comparison with Harmoney for the same period when I started with them and the results are well in favour of Harmoney at this stage. ( same amount invested) I have expected that the interest received will be less from LC and that's ok because of the security however, it is enough to make me consider future investment here. At this stage I am still investing but it is hard work owing to the lack of loans and to compensate I am putting an average of $200 per loan compared with $75/100 at Harmoney. I have already had 2 loans paid off and another A grade seems to be paying lumps of principal off with no interest showing, so that slows the interest income down somewhat. However it is all still better than term deposits at the bank so will keep plodding on.

Comparing my own RAR's now between Harmoney & Lending Crowd > This month my RAR @ LC is just over 12% and @ Harmoney it went down to 11.5%

So right now I am 'winning' over at Lending Crowd for Returns and definitely for performance ( if you include Arrears & Write Offs )

Darchie
26-05-2016, 10:21 AM
Another quite small loan listed up

Soolaimon
26-05-2016, 05:02 PM
Two loans reversed today,(one at 7.9% was filled just a day or so ago) This is getting to p me off a bit.

Saamee
26-05-2016, 05:21 PM
Two loans reversed today,(one at 7.9% was filled just a day or so ago) This is getting to p me off a bit.

Yes I was in both of those too!

The good news was there were 2 new loans over the day and another new loan just popped up within the last 1 hour :)

Darchie
28-05-2016, 03:43 AM
One loan creeping up in the arrears stakes! 8 days overdue now

Ellipsis
30-05-2016, 10:32 AM
Small new loan up

Soolaimon
30-05-2016, 02:17 PM
Small new loan up

Missed it !!! Not many loans these days either here or on Harmoney.

Darchie
30-05-2016, 04:54 PM
I too was snoozing with this one!

Darchie
31-05-2016, 11:45 AM
Another loan listed up

Soolaimon
31-05-2016, 02:12 PM
Two there now and filling fast. I wonder if the now seemingly rapid filling of loans is due to churn from Harmoney??? But then, their loans are also filling very fast at the moment.
P2P Lending becoming more popular with investors ??

Darchie
31-05-2016, 07:59 PM
My theory is that it seems a lot are unwinding from Harmoney and have more to go into other p2p lenders ... but some with Harmoney are topping up with loans meantime but come 13th june watch the retail lenders slow down.... time will tell

Kelvin
31-05-2016, 10:59 PM
Yup, I'm one of those shoveling funds into Harmoney right now, but intend to stop after the 13th.

Only thing stopping me from doing the Lending Crowd right now is the low volume of loans

Saamee
01-06-2016, 01:24 PM
Small new loan up

Another new Loan listed in the last hour.... 10K

humvee
02-06-2016, 01:45 PM

Is it just me or have the NAR figures gone missing off the website

Darchie
02-06-2016, 02:37 PM
Yeah mine gone as well ... but another loan just listed

humvee
03-06-2016, 08:06 AM
Yeah mine gone as well ... but another loan just listed

Its Back, and @13.27% its fast closing in on harmoneys return. (and thats harmoneys RAR under the old fees)

With harmoneys huge fee increase on the way and potentially less tax efficiant model... Harmoneys write-offs are hugely higher - IF(the big unknown) capital loss is not tax deductable then after tax returns between the to are going to be more in favour of lendingcrowd then the before tax returns indicate

So far i've seen 1 loan reach 10 days over due and another reach 4 days over due - but as at now everything is back at 0 days

Darchie
03-06-2016, 09:34 AM
Mine 11.85% but then I've been taking a stake pretty much in most loans being listed!

Minvestor
03-06-2016, 02:59 PM
NAR 10.17% (first one), and I've only been investing in As, mostly A2. No defaults, no lates, yet. In the context of what I am getting with the bank on FD, I'm pretty damn happy with this!

Saamee
03-06-2016, 07:39 PM
Yep NAR updated recently - Mine now much higher than over at harmoney... Lending Crowd now just over 13%

Saamee
03-06-2016, 08:44 PM
Anyone else make a Withdrawal from Lending Crowd today ( Friday ).... But as of yet it has not been Processed to the Bank? ( once again! )

Saamee
08-06-2016, 12:33 PM
Have invested across new 3 loans at Lending Crowd today...

Maybe they are seeing the results of their Radio advertising campaign?

Kelvin
08-06-2016, 10:07 PM
Get in quick! A small loan listed this evening almost filled.

Just made my initial $500 deposit this week (see you later Harmoney), good to see the number of loans picking up.

Darchie
10-06-2016, 04:05 PM
Another loan recently listed

permutation
10-06-2016, 08:10 PM
I have been in since January this year with the minimum $500 and the loans are ticking away nicely in the background. Now that I will suspend my investments in Harmoney from monday due to their new fee structure. I will concentrate on Lending Crowd a bit more over the next few months. One thing I like about LC is the easy interface and no IT Hiccups noticed so far.

Darchie
11-06-2016, 06:09 AM
And their up to the minute transaction statement gets a HUGE tick of approval from me.

kiwi_on_OE
12-06-2016, 12:58 PM
One thing I like about LC is the easy interface and no IT Hiccups noticed so far.

I haven't used LC yet. Good if their systems actually work properly, seems that would be fairly unique amongst P2P providers. Would it be too much of a push to say their system is actually good/intuitive/logical too? That seems to be a feature that most have yet to get around to. I'm including UK systems in that.

Saamee
12-06-2016, 03:32 PM
I haven't used LC yet. Good if their systems actually work properly, seems that would be fairly unique amongst P2P providers. Would it be too much of a push to say their system is actually good/intuitive/logical too? That seems to be a feature that most have yet to get around to. I'm including UK systems in that.

Hi kiwi_on_OE

Yes the LendingCrowd Platform has worked 100% accuratley ( for me at least! ) since I joined up with them during December last year.

Anything I do not understand that is shown, normally a quick call to Aedi and all is made clear.

I really really DO appreciate their 'real time' reporting and reconciliation statement as you know exactly 'where you are' all the time up to the minute ( or the latest transaction )

It's very very hard to fault Lending Crowd at anything they have been doing over the last 6 months ( lack of loans is not directly their blame - as they really appear to building a Quality loan book ) - the only thing I could lay fault on is the 5 or so times I have requested a Withdrawal to my bank account - and it has not been actioned \ or overlooked. This does not build confidence or trust as a customer as it now starts to look 'A Littel Sloppy'. That issue has always been rectified the same day or next day.

humvee
13-06-2016, 01:55 PM
New one

Funded
Time remaining
Grade
Rate*
Type
Term
Amount
My investment

6 days and 21 hours
B2
19.10%
Personal
60 months
$15,250.00

Funded
Time remaining
Grade
Rate*
Type
Term
Amount
My investment

6 days and 21 hours
B2
19.10%
Personal
60 months
$15,250.00

CR111
13-06-2016, 02:12 PM
Would be so much easier if Lending Crowd could text or email when a new loan became available.

humvee
13-06-2016, 02:58 PM
Would be so much easier if Lending Crowd could text or email when a new loan became available.

Once they are getting as many loans as harmoney you would not want this - the issue is there are not enough loans on lending crowd at the moment

Although the number of loans on harmoney seems to have gone down lately and the number of early repayments has gone up - not sure where the money to fund all the early repayments is coming from

Minvestor
13-06-2016, 08:54 PM
Once they are getting as many loans as harmoney you would not want this - the issue is there are not enough loans on lending crowd at the moment

Although the number of loans on harmoney seems to have gone down lately and the number of early repayments has gone up - not sure where the money to fund all the early repayments is coming from

Perhaps an android app -- useful for checking anyway -- but with notifications that you could turn on or off? Or, on the LC website, the ability to turn notification emails on or off -- or, even trickier, turn on emails automatically when you have more than $xxx available for loaning in your account...

mp52
17-06-2016, 10:53 AM
Anyone seen any loan activity on this platform in the last few days? Have logged in a score of times over the week at various times of day and apart from one near to full pretty average loan early in the week have seen nothing listed.

Darchie
18-06-2016, 07:08 AM
Anyone seen any loan activity on this platform in the last few days? Have logged in a score of times over the week at various times of day and apart from one near to full pretty average loan early in the week have seen nothing listed.

Agree about lack of loans being listed up ..... I loathe having to have credit sitting there doing absolutely nothing, was tempted to reduce that this week, but then Murphys law, I'm sure if I'd reduced it, then loans would have appeared!

Would help if it was same day clearance on deposits, then I'd just flick some in when the loans appeared.

Saamee
18-06-2016, 12:39 PM
Agree about lack of loans being listed up ..... I loathe having to have credit sitting there doing absolutely nothing, was tempted to reduce that this week, but then Murphys law, I'm sure if I'd reduced it, then loans would have appeared!

Would help if it was same day clearance on deposits, then I'd just flick some in when the loans appeared.

Darchie,

I'm with ASB as are LC. Same day Credits can be actioned if one asks nicely.

As LC have told me, that too my stop if / when volume of loans become too heavy.

I'm guessing your not with ASB?

Saamee
19-06-2016, 04:02 PM
A new Loan has been listed today ( Sun ) around 4pm = 12K

TazzieDave
19-06-2016, 08:11 PM
Now two:

Funded
Time remaining
Grade
Rate*
Type
Term
Amount
My investment

0%

7 days and 14 hours
A2
10.96%
Personal
36 months
$10,250.00
$0.00
View
Buy

66%

7 days and 14 hours
B1
13.97%
Personal
36 months
$15,250.00
$0.00

CR111
20-06-2016, 12:06 PM
And one more,

unded
Time remaining
Grade
Rate*
Type
Term
Amount
My investment

22 hours and 54 minutes
B2
18.74%
Personal
36 months
$6,250.00

Darchie
20-06-2016, 12:30 PM
I have 10 loans repaid already. Coupled with the cancelled ones. The % of total loans, is getting up there!
Anyway. I ask. Did anyone else have loan 011-693 that was repaid recently
Taken 24/3. - 18/6. I'd put $100 principal into this loan ... but repaid $99.99. I realise it's only 1cent ... but i want to know how many others were short changed on this loan? Or got 100% principal repaid?

CR111
20-06-2016, 12:41 PM
I have 10 loans repaid already. Coupled with the cancelled ones. The % of total loans, is getting up there!
Taken 24/3. - 18/6. I'd put $100 principal into this loan ... but repaid $99.99. I realise it's only 1cent ... but i want to know how many others were short changed on this loan? Or got 100% principal repaid?

I have just checked mine, 8 loans repaid, all of them are 100% principal received. Apart from one, that shows $50.01 principal received from a $50 loan.

Saamee
20-06-2016, 01:12 PM
I have just checked mine, 8 loans repaid, all of them are 100% principal received. Apart from one, that shows $50.01 principal received from a $50 loan.

I was not invested in this loan....

But it sounds as if you kindly gifted $00.01 to CR111!!! ( joke )

Saamee
20-06-2016, 01:44 PM

Loan LN000-011-708 ( Closed 18 Jun 16 ) gained an extra $00.01 in final principle repayment.

Thank you to the Borrower!

Saamee
20-06-2016, 04:00 PM
Another new loan just listed:

Funded
Time remaining
Grade
Rate*
Type
Term
Amount
My investment

58%

6 days and 19 hours
B1
13.97%
Personal
36 months
$20,850.00
$000.00
View
Buy

*Rate is the gross interest rate.

Saamee
21-06-2016, 11:21 AM
Another loan Tuesday ...

Funded
Time remaining
Grade
Rate*
Type
Term
Amount
My investment

6 days and 23 hours
A2
10.96%
Personal
36 months
$10,250.00
$0.00

Kelvin
21-06-2016, 12:20 PM
Wow, 81% filled already.

My deposits (not from ASB) have been pretty fast, clearing within half a business day, but even that might not be fast enough anymore. I logged in and used the "Deposit funds" feature, that probably makes a difference in clearance times

mp52
21-06-2016, 04:48 PM
Interestingly, no increase in listed loans following change in fee structure. Points for speculation - more stringent loan structure, first mover advantage or marketing reach? My guess is the latter as market capture with disruptive Internet business is key (as any Xero/Wynyard etc investor can attest).

Saamee
22-06-2016, 01:47 PM
New loan Wednesday arvo....

Funded
Time remaining
Grade
Rate*
Type
Term
Amount
My investment

6 days and 21 hours
B2
18.74%
Personal
36 months
$6,750.00

Darchie
22-06-2016, 02:48 PM
[QUOTE=mp52;625414]Interestingly, no increase in listed loans following change in fee structure.

Have i missed something here! ..... appreciate if you could elaborate mp52

Saamee
22-06-2016, 03:05 PM
[QUOTE=mp52;625414]Interestingly, no increase in listed loans following change in fee structure.

I think he was posting in the wrong thread.... Think he thought he was over on the Harmoney page!

Darchie
22-06-2016, 04:54 PM
Hey Saamee have you got the loan that's 12 days overdue? ... oh and I have another 6 days overdue!
OMG. That's 2 ... hope their very clean record isn't being tarnished!

I querried LC about that 1cent under on principal repayment ... and was told it's to do with rounding .. (obviously an unders and overs game!) .. but they didn't answer my question asking if every contributor was short changed by one cent ... now if so that would add up!!!! I have had 10 repaid loans but no overs on principal!!!

Saamee
22-06-2016, 06:08 PM
Hey Saamee have you got the loan that's 12 days overdue? ... oh and I have another 6 days overdue!

I querried LC about that 1cent under on principal repayment ... and was told it's to do with rounding .. (obviously an unders and overs game!) .. but they didn't answer my question asking if every contributor was short changed by one cent ... now if so that would add up!!!! I have had 10 repaid loans but no overs on principal!!!

Hi Darchie,

Yes I am in that 12 days overdue loan too.

I called Aedi yesterday about it and we had a long chat.

Seems a part payment has been made to LC, with more promised to make good.

It will show overdue untill it is 100% current, even though payments are being made.

I asked how I can now see the orignal loan details of the borrower....

Short = You cannot view once loan is Originated.

Suggestion was to take a Screen Shot of Borrower Details for every new loan - which I have started doing.

Rgds

Saamee
22-06-2016, 06:37 PM

Oh yes I now see the 6 day overdue loan too!

As it's only their 1st payment ever, I would hazard a guess that either they are getting 'in line' with their monthly Pay cycle or else inital Bank Account set up error?

Rgds

Saamee
22-06-2016, 09:46 PM
2nd Loan now listed on Wednesday.....

Funded
Time remaining
Grade
Rate*
Type
Term
Amount
My investment

6 days and 13 hours
A2
11.87%
Personal
60 months
$18,000.00
$0.00

mp52
23-06-2016, 08:00 AM

Sorry - should have qualified that thought a bit :) There was a bunch of talk on the Harmoney thread about people jumping ship to other P2P provides following the fee changes to Harmoney. Was just observing that there doesn't appear to have been increased activity on Lending Crowd and Harmoney appears to be still listing and filling loans at about the rate before the changes. So I guess the jury's out on whether that sentiment is only that of the "smart money" or misplaced?

Saamee
23-06-2016, 11:07 AM

Darchie, It appears that the 6 day overdue loan has today been made all good and upto date :)

humvee
23-06-2016, 01:02 PM
[QUOTE=Darchie;625508]

Sorry - should have qualified that thought a bit :) There was a bunch of talk on the Harmoney thread about people jumping ship to other P2P provides following the fee changes to Harmoney. Was just observing that there doesn't appear to have been increased activity on Lending Crowd and Harmoney appears to be still listing and filling loans at about the rate before the changes. So I guess the jury's out on whether that sentiment is only that of the "smart money" or misplaced?

Bare in mind that that fee increase only effected RETAIL investors, retail investors were only funding 25% of the total loans with wholesale funding 75%. If the was a 50% reduction in investments by those effected by the fee increase this would only be a 12.5% reduction accross the entire platform, and with the stats avaiable to you, you might not be able to see this.

I do beleive that lending crowd loans are filling up quite alot faster since the harmoney fee increase. Also on Squirralmoney it seems to now be funding waiting for borrowers rather then borrowers waiting for funding.

Saamee
24-06-2016, 07:56 PM
Both of the Overdue Payment Loans are now Fully paid up to date and current :)

Saamee
24-06-2016, 07:59 PM
Out of interest I just checked the Total of Lending Crowd loans I have invested in = 86

The total # of Loans Fully Repaid and Closed = 8

So running approx. 10% Loans drawn down that have been fully repaid off.

I'm not sure if LC have comleted any Re-Writes yet. Anyone else aware of that?

humvee
24-06-2016, 08:31 PM
Out of interest I just checked the Total of Lending Crowd loans I have invested in = 86

The total # of Loans Fully Repaid and Closed = 8

So running approx. 10% Loans drawn down that have been fully repaid off.

I'm not sure if LC have comleted any Re-Writes yet. Anyone else aware of that?

I know I have some completed but cannot rember how many. But with the lending crowd fee structure it does not matter anyway.

The lending crowd site is currently down for maintenance so I cannot check

Saamee
24-06-2016, 08:57 PM
I know I have some completed but cannot rember how many. But with the lending crowd fee structure it does not matter anyway.

The lending crowd site is currently down for maintenance so I cannot check

Yep Humvee, As an investor, One learns quite quickly that with P2P lending, that locking your money away for a 3 or 5 year term of loan does not always imply 'it really will' be locked away for such a total length of time!

Saamee
28-06-2016, 07:16 PM
2 Loans available right now....

FundedTime remainingGradeRate*TypeTermAmountMy investment73%

6 days and 15 hoursB113.97%Personal36 months$13,250.00$0.00ViewBuy82%

6 days and 15 hoursA211.87%Personal60 months$8,250.00$0.00ViewBuy

Saamee
29-06-2016, 10:34 AM
1 New Loan with 50% left

7 days
A2
11.87%
Personal
60 months
$28,300.00

Darchie
29-06-2016, 05:33 PM
Yeah Saamee. ... BUT see it's disappeared now and how can it get A2 when the primary borrower has had 1 default within past 2years ... for me doesn't add up to an A2!!!!!

Darchie
30-06-2016, 07:27 AM
The other thing that I'd noted with that Loan was the very old list number as in: L00-11-068

Saamee
30-06-2016, 09:47 AM
Another Loan listed today:

Funded
Time remaining
Grade
Rate*
Type
Term
Amount
My investment

1 day and 1 hour
A1
7.90%
Personal
36 months
$23,850.00
$0.00

Darchie
30-06-2016, 11:51 AM
Yet another loan listed up ...

CR111
30-06-2016, 12:35 PM
Nice to see a number of loans come through lately.

Saamee
30-06-2016, 01:47 PM
Yes! More.....

62%

6 days and 21 hoursB114.74%Business36 months$14,250.00$00.00ViewBuy

6 days and 21 hoursB113.97%Personal36 months$8,250.00$00.00ViewBuy

Saamee
01-07-2016, 11:43 PM
New loan posted late Fri evening.....

Funded
Time remaining
Grade
Rate*
Type
Term
Amount
My investment

2 days and 11 hours
B1
13.97%
Personal
36 months
$10,250.00
$00.00

Chickens
05-07-2016, 03:21 PM
New loan up;

Funded
Time remaining
Grade
Rate*
Type
Term
Amount
My investment

48%

6 days and 19 hours
B1
13.97%
Personal
36 months
$18,350.00
$0.00

Saamee
05-07-2016, 08:08 PM
New loan up;

Funded
Time remaining
Grade
Rate*
Type
Term
Amount
My investment

48%

6 days and 19 hours
B1
13.97%
Personal
36 months
$18,350.00
$0.00

Wow!! That filled fast..... missed it :(

JohnMac
07-07-2016, 10:15 AM
Another loan just listed

Saamee
07-07-2016, 10:17 AM
Another loan just listed

Funded
Time remaining
Grade
Rate*
Type
Term
Amount
My investment

7 days
A1
7.90%
Personal
36 months
$5,250.00

Saamee
07-07-2016, 10:47 AM
TWO Loans avilble right now!

Funded
Time remaining
Grade
Rate*
Type
Term
Amount
My investment

7 days
A1
7.90%
Personal
36 months
$5,250.00

View
Buy

7 days
A1
7.90%
Personal
36 months
$5,250.00

Saamee
07-07-2016, 12:42 PM
Make that 3 now :)

Funded
Time remaining
Grade
Rate*
Type
Term
Amount
My investment

70%

6 days and 22 hours
A1
7.90%
Personal
36 months
$5,250.00

View
Buy

46%

6 days and 22 hours
A2
11.87%
Personal
60 months
$26,350.00

View
Buy

64%

6 days and 22 hours
A1
7.90%
Personal
36 months
$5,250.00

Minvestor
07-07-2016, 03:21 PM
Odd -- One of my loans, first payment, is principal only, no interest?

7 July 2016
LN000-013-125 - Payment interest
$0.00

Anyone else got that too?

Saamee
07-07-2016, 06:19 PM
Wow It's got busy over here @ LC today!

6 days and 16 hours
B1
14.74%
Business
36 months
$60,950.00

Saamee
08-07-2016, 03:11 PM
New loan on Friday....

84%

6 days and 19 hours
B2
18.74%
Personal
36 months
$2,250.00

Saamee
08-07-2016, 03:37 PM
Another new loan Friday just listed!! No I am not a paid sales person for LendingCrowd!!

6 days and 19 hours
B1
13.97%
Personal
36 months
$15,250.00

Kelvin
11-07-2016, 07:42 AM
How long does it take to receive repayments from your loans. I have a couple of loans taken out on 7 June but haven't received any repayments yet, both showing 0 days overdue

Darchie
11-07-2016, 09:22 AM
You'll get those early 14th

Kelvin
11-07-2016, 09:52 AM
Thanks Darchie. 1 week to process and receive repayments seems a bit slow!

Darchie
11-07-2016, 10:18 AM
That's true but at least ya know EXACTLY what & from where every cents come in from. That's a warming aspect.

Saamee
11-07-2016, 10:37 AM
How long does it take to receive repayments from your loans. I have a couple of loans taken out on 7 June but haven't received any repayments yet, both showing 0 days overdue

Lending Crowd Hold the Borrowers payment for 5 days ( funds clearing time ) before releasing the funds to Investors.

So you should see available on the 15th and withdraw if that's your plan.

Kelvin
11-07-2016, 11:02 AM
Thanks Saamee. Plan is to reinvest the principal and interest, along with depositing more funds.

Saamee
11-07-2016, 04:53 PM
New loan listed Mon Arvo...

Funded
Time remaining
Grade
Rate*
Type
Term
Amount
My investment

18 hours and 8 minutes
A2
12.84%
Business
60 months
$50,450.00

Saamee
12-07-2016, 04:00 PM
Smail New loan up TUE arvo:

Funded
Time remaining
Grade
Rate*
Type
Term
Amount
My investment

6 days and 19 hours
A1
7.90%
Personal
36 months
$7,250.00

Saamee
12-07-2016, 04:41 PM
And another loan!

Funded
Time remaining
Grade
Rate*
Type
Term
Amount
My investment

0%

6 days and 18 hours
B1
13.97%
Personal
36 months
$40,450.00
$0.00

Saamee
13-07-2016, 12:41 PM
The below loan is still avaialble....

54%

6 days and 22 hours
B2
18.74%
Personal
36 months
$10,550.00

Saamee
13-07-2016, 03:14 PM
It's getting busy this week!

6 days and 19 hours
B1
13.97%
Personal
36 months
$6,250.00

winner69
14-07-2016, 07:33 AM
Heck - 22 million loan applications???? Finance Direct taking up a fair chunk of the loans made - on equal footing with you guys though so thats good.

To date Croad said Lending Crowd has received 22 million loan applications, and written $2.5 million worth of loans with 60% of this total comprising personal and motor vehicle loans, and 40% business loans. He said registered non-bank deposit taker Finance Direct has participated in $900,000 of the loans on the Lending Crowd platform on equal terms with retail investors. There are 220 registered retail investors, and 165 active investors. In terms of loan security, Croad said 30% of loans are secured by cars plus a property, 50% are secured by vehicles, and 20% are secured by property only.

http://www.interest.co.nz/business/82549/peer-peer-lender-lending-crowd-seeking-capital-help-it-grow

Kelvin
14-07-2016, 08:08 AM
Surely a mistake, must be more like 22,000 or just 2,200. But glad they are serious about growing the platform.

Got my very first repayments today! A whopping $0.93 after tax and interest flex :t_up:

Saamee
14-07-2016, 10:36 AM
New loan this morning!

Funded
Time remaining
Grade
Rate*
Type
Term
Amount
My investment

7 days
B2
19.10%
Personal
60 months
$11,250.00

Saamee
14-07-2016, 12:33 PM
I would be interested to know who else has signed up with the BETA Text \ Email alert service for new loans at Lending Crowd.

Note: This service is NOT being offered by Lending Crowd. It was by 'private invitation only' from another member on this site.

Saamee
14-07-2016, 12:38 PM
Sample of Email Alert

Cool Bear
14-07-2016, 12:48 PM
I would be interested to know who else has signed up with the BETA Text \ Email alert service for new loans at Lending Crowd.

Note: This service is NOT being offered by Lending Crowd. It was by private invitation on this site only.
how do one get invited?

Saamee
14-07-2016, 12:52 PM
how do one get invited?

It was via Private Message from another member on this site.

The Beta service is working well - within seconds of a new loan being made available, you get an Email or Text alert.

Saamee
14-07-2016, 01:54 PM
It was via Private Message from another member on this site.

The Beta service is working well - within seconds of a new loan being made available, you get an Email or Text alert.

All you need for Sign Up is a Mobile number and an Email address.

Saamee
15-07-2016, 06:51 PM
New loan posted FRI Evening:

Funded
Time remaining
Grade
Rate*
Type
Term
Amount
My investment

6 days and 16 hours
B1
14.79%
Personal
60 months
$20,350.00

Saamee
15-07-2016, 07:57 PM
Alert came in @ 19:14 Fri arvo.....

Saamee
16-07-2016, 07:42 PM
For anyone interested!

Now invested in 104 Loans @ Lending Crowd since mid DEC 2015.

Currently NO Arrears.

NO loans ever written off.

Over that time I have sighted 4 x loans that have gone a number of days into Arrears - However all caught up and bought up to date swiftly.

No ReFinance deals as far as I am aware.

Overall Extremely Happy with Lending Crowd.

My NAR = 13.3%

Darchie
17-07-2016, 06:00 PM
For anyone interested!

Now invested in 104 Loans @ Lending Crowd since mid DEC 2015.

Currently NO Arrears.

NO loans ever written off.

Over that time I have sighted 4 x loans that have gone a number of days into Arrears - However all caught up and bought up to date swiftly.

No ReFinance deals as far as I am aware.

Overall Extremely Happy with Lending Crowd.

My NAR = 13.3%

Ok ... but how much invested. AND
How many/much repaid?

Soolaimon
17-07-2016, 06:23 PM
I go along with Saamee. Investing since Jan 16, 11K dribbled in since then, 12.2% NAR, 70 loans of which 7 have been re-paid, no arrears and no defaults.
All good by me.

Saamee
17-07-2016, 07:29 PM
I go along with Saamee. Investing since Jan 16, 11K dribbled in since then, 12.2% NAR, 70 loans of which 7 have been re-paid, no arrears and no defaults.
All good by me.

Guys, I wrote a few pages back on Page 10 about repaid loans = I am seeing 10% here at LC.

I have quiet a bit more invested than Soolaimon. ( If I was still at Harmoney I would be paying 17.5% )

Rgds.

whitt
18-07-2016, 01:19 PM
Hi guys.
Have been investing in Harmoney for a year now with mixed results.
If i try lending crowd what loan grades are you all investing in? Harmoney had A thru E grades ( I stuck with A to C) but lending crowd seem to have only A & B. Any issues with either of these grades?
Do they email new loans out which are available? Doesnt appear to be any online currently?

Saamee
18-07-2016, 02:11 PM
Welcome here Whitt :)

Only A's & B's - I am covered across all loan grades. I have not checked, but I would have a fairly even mix I would think.

No issues with ANY loans to date = 8 Months now.

No, Lending Crowd do not Email out new loans.... BUT I am in a Beta Test with someone else on here.

PennyPicker will most likely read this post and Invite you to join too.... He bought on Cool Bear last week.

You will get and Email \ Text within seconds of any new loan being placed on the LC Website.... Works well :)

whitt
18-07-2016, 02:18 PM
Welcome here Whitt :)

No, Lending Crowd do not Email out new loans.... BUT I am in a Beta Test with someone else on here.

PennyPicker will most likely read this post and Invite you to join too.... He bought on Cool Bear last week.

You will get and Email \ Text within seconds of any new loan being placed on the LC Website.... Works well :)
Thanks Wish Harmoney had the email alert ability too

Saamee
18-07-2016, 02:19 PM
PennyPicker will be planning a Beta Test for Harmoney very soon :)

whitt
18-07-2016, 02:26 PM
Perfect I could be able to assist with that beta also. Some of the Harmoney loans are rubbish so anything that helps would be good.

PennyPicker
18-07-2016, 02:27 PM

I really messed with the notification agent over the weekend and didn't feel comfortable going live yesterday; I'm now just waiting for an LC loan to satisfy myself it's working outside of my integration tests.

Saamee
18-07-2016, 09:01 PM
Another loan today:

Saamee
18-07-2016, 11:11 PM
Just had a further 2 x Loans repaid early overnight - That's life.... All part of P2P Lending and the customers perogative :)

PennyPicker
18-07-2016, 11:51 PM
Saamee has alluded to a service he and others have been helping me test over the past week. It pushes email or TXT notifications out when new LC loans are issued, hopefully allowing us more investment opportunities by missing out of fewer loans.

What is it?
It's not an app you have to download on your device, it's a web based, so you can setup and edit your filters on any internet facing device or PC. If you're still interested read on:

What does it do?
Provance sends you notifications when new loans are issued on the LendingCrowd platform. This avoids the need to continually log in and check the investments for new loans. It also means you should find out sooner, so you miss out less often on taking part in issued loans.

How does it work?
Go to http://www.provance.nz/ and create an account. It just uses an email address and mobile number. From there you are directed to the Filters page where a default LendingCrowd filter will have been created for you.

What happens when a loan is issued?
Depending on how you've configured your filters you'll receive either an email or txt. It'll contain a brief summary of the loan; amount, rate, grade, term, type and how funded it is.

Provance only sends loan notifications between 8:30am and 10:30pm. If a loan comes in outside of these hours it will be included in the 8:30am round of the following day. I may include an option to customise this if there's interest.

How do the filters work?
An example might be to have all options enabled, you'll then receive a notification for any loan issued. Or you can select between just particular grades, terms, or types. Or you may have multiple filters, A1 grade business loans and all grades for personal loans. It's up to you how they look. When you create an account a default LC filter is provided, with all grades, loan types and terms enabled.

What is a beta?
Provance is in beta at the moment. Beta means the quality bar is high enough that I'm comfortable making it available to a wider audience; but some features may be missing, or a little incomplete. Nothing that would block you from using the app for it's core purpose.

8176 8175 8174 8177

Any known limitations?
1. I've tried to make Provance mobile friendly, but if you do use it on a mobile device and find the experience is difficult or error prone I'd love to know. (It'll work equally well on a desktop or tablet.)

2. At the moment the default filter option is TXT notifications. Select Profile from the menu bar to change your notification options if you prefer to receive an email.

3. I haven't written up a privacy policy yet, but I don't gather any information beyond your mobile number and email address. As Provance is only informing you of new loans I know nothing about your LendingCrowd profile.

Any problems, please PM me.

emveha
19-07-2016, 01:15 AM
Penny picker, you're a legend.

Saamee
19-07-2016, 10:04 AM
Would like to hear what other people do with the Investor monthly Downloadable Data from the LC site?

How do you use it? How do you splice and dice it? What do you learn from it? Are you using XL only?

Saamee
19-07-2016, 04:04 PM
New loan listed TUE late arvo:

emveha
19-07-2016, 04:57 PM
Would like to hear what other people do with the Investor monthly Downloadable Data from the LC site?

How do you use it? How do you splice and dice it? What do you learn from it? Are you using XL only?

I use Gnucash (www.gnucash.org). Split all the info into different accounts (deposits, interests, tax, fees etc.). Then it's easy to see monthly progression of net income.

Saamee
19-07-2016, 07:38 PM
I use Gnucash (www.gnucash.org (http://www.gnucash.org)). Split all the info into different accounts (deposits, interests, tax, fees etc.). Then it's easy to see monthly progression of net income.

emveha, Many thnax for the comprehensive reply... Already playing with GNU Cash.

Saamee
21-07-2016, 11:12 PM
Just had a another further 2 x Loans repaid early overnight.

That now makes 5 x loans repaid from Monday to Thursday this week...

Perhaps now the total shifts to about 15% repaid...

Darchie
22-07-2016, 08:05 AM
[QUOTE=Saamee;629135][COLOR=#333333]Just had a another further 2 x Loans repaid early overnight.

Yeah had those two as well ... for me; that makes four repaid at 1cent short on the principal ... it's like I'm aways drawing that so called short straw!

On these two loans was your repaid principal short, even or generous?

Saamee
22-07-2016, 10:07 AM
[QUOTE=Saamee;629135][COLOR=#333333]Just had a another further 2 x Loans repaid early overnight.

Yeah had those two as well ... for me; that makes four repaid at 1cent short on the principal ... it's like I'm aways drawing that so called short straw!

Yeah! My turn too, to get a loan that was Minus 0.01 cent

Saamee
22-07-2016, 11:18 PM

I guess it's "Swings & Roundabouts"...... as out of the next 2 x early repaid loans from Thursday this week - 1 x loan was even and the other was Plus 1 cent extra Capital repaid!!

CR111
25-07-2016, 11:05 AM
Loving the Provance alerts.

Saamee
25-07-2016, 12:42 PM

Hey Cool Bear > Yes, Working very well, Hey!

Saamee
25-07-2016, 12:42 PM
There is one loan up at LC right now with about 1K left to go.....

Minvestor
25-07-2016, 03:47 PM

Me too! Great stuff!

Saamee
25-07-2016, 08:42 PM
1 Small loan up there right now!

Funded
Time remaining
Grade
Rate*
Type
Term
Amount
My investment

14 hours and 18 minutes
B1
14.79%
Personal
60 months
$4,250.00

Saamee
27-07-2016, 02:16 PM
New just up now.....

Funded
Time remaining
Grade
Rate*
Type
Term
Amount
My investment

20 hours and 44 minutes
B2
18.74%
Personal
36 months
$3,250.00

Saamee
27-07-2016, 02:25 PM
New just up now.....

Funded
Time remaining
Grade
Rate*
Type
Term
Amount
My investment

20 hours and 44 minutes
B2
18.74%
Personal
36 months
$3,250.00

Now @ 98% > gone!!!

PennyPicker
27-07-2016, 02:30 PM
Looks like it came in between 14:50 and 13:15 when Provance (http://www.provance.nz) picked it up. I received my TXT at 13:15 and it reported the loan was already 22% full.

I'll see what I can do to reduce this period and therefore improve our chances; I suspect though that the reason they can fill so quickly is institutional investors getting first dibs (likely via an API or internal notification system). From (anonymous) data I've seen on my other site that graphs Harmoney loans (Precis (http://www.precis.net.nz/)), there are definitely some big hitters out there. Not surprising they're getting in before us retail investors.

Hopefully Provance (http://www.provance.nz) helps you guys miss fewer loans. We're over 30 active users now, feel free to spread the word.

(Before completing this post the loan is fully funded.)

PP.

Saamee
27-07-2016, 02:50 PM
Looks like it came in between 14:50 and 13:15 when Provance (http://www.provance.nz) picked it up. I received my TXT at 13:15 and it reported the loan was already 22% full.

I'll see what I can do to reduce this period and therefore improve our chances; I suspect though that the reason they can fill so quickly is institutional investors getting first dibs (likely via an API or internal notification system). From (anonymous) data I've seen on my other site that graphs Harmoney loans (Precis (http://www.precis.net.nz/)), there are definitely some big hitters out there. Not surprising they're getting in before us retail investors.

Hopefully Provance (http://www.provance.nz) helps you guys miss fewer loans. We're over 30 active users now, feel free to spread the word.

PP.

Yes, thanks for the swift notification.

Looks like I was just one of the lucky few that it enbaled to buy into this loan!

Cool Bear
27-07-2016, 03:13 PM

PP.
Hi PP, thanks to you and Provance, I got this one. Loan amount is small, that was why it went so quickly. Just got one more and this one will probably last at least a day as it is asking for $40+k.

Saamee
27-07-2016, 03:22 PM
New loan >

JohnMac
28-07-2016, 12:06 PM
I am obviously in the wrong business. I have never been able to make more profit than I have had revenue. Current loan L00-11-187- Revenue between $100000 and $250000 yet is able to achieve a profit of between $300000 and $500000.

whitt
28-07-2016, 06:55 PM
I am obviously in the wrong business. I have never been able to make more profit than I have had revenue. Current loan L00-11-187- Revenue between $100000 and $250000 yet is able to achieve a profit of between $300000 and $500000.
LOL now you mention it that does seem pretty amazing

Saamee
28-07-2016, 09:35 PM
How much time a day ( hours ) do you reckon you spend checking out your P2P Investor websites?

How many times a day do you Log in to LC or HM or LM?

I reckon upwards of 1 hour a day \ Checking Accounts \ Looking for new Loans \ Moving Funds in & out etc

mp52
29-07-2016, 08:13 AM
Saamee has alluded to a service he and others have been helping me test over the past week. It pushes email or TXT notifications out when new LC loans are issued, hopefully allowing us more investment opportunities by missing out of fewer loans.

Nice work mate - uncanny timing as I was just about to stitch a little tool together to do this for personal use. I'm assuming its going to carry a fee once out of beta to cover the SMS gateway fees? Am assuming the data capture is cleared with LC - if not a screen scraper may run into issues with their TOS.

Cheers!

Soolaimon
29-07-2016, 08:42 AM
How much time a day ( hours ) do you reckon you spend checking out your P2P Investor websites?

How many times a day do you Log in to LC or HM or LM?

I reckon upwards of 1 hour a day \ Checking Accounts \ Looking for new Loans \ Moving Funds in & out etc

Probably close to an hour like you, only once a day to Harmoney as I am in withdrawing mode at the moment. I check LC at least 3 times a day looking for loans to replace the H loans.

Saamee
29-07-2016, 12:04 PM
New Loan....

Funded
Time remaining
Grade
Rate*
Type
Term
Amount
My investment

56%

6 days and 22 hours
B1
13.97%
Personal
36 months
$5,250.00

PennyPicker
29-07-2016, 12:27 PM
I'm assuming its going to carry a fee once out of beta to cover the SMS gateway fees? Am assuming the data capture is cleared with LC - if not a screen scraper may run into issues with their TOS.

Cheers!

Thanks mp52.

1. The service is free at the moment and that's the way I imagine it'll remain; I have polled a few of the early beta users on payment models and it's tough. See, I probably wouldn't pay for it, but then my volumes are very small. Larger volumes = more in the bank = potentially more cash drag = incentive to move into loans quickly. These users might see a monetary value in the service. I think the strongest option is a one time donation, $10 or $20, if users feel like they're getting value it's up to them if they want to contribute. What I don't want to do is take money if a) it really puts me off side with LC management and b) LC provide an auto-invest option just after the cheques clear :) (I probably would give myself a donation if that was the model.)

2. No strictly speaking I'm in breech of the Web Site Terms of Use; So I've pinged them an email explaining the situation, just so there's no doubt, I want to be above board here. Not sure why this slipped my mind, when I started down a similar path with Harmoney, their upper management had no issue with a breach in terms. Guess in the speed to getting a product to market here I missed communicating with LC :/

(It'll be out of beta by Monday after I address a couple of glaring Internet Explorer bugs.)

PP.

Saamee
29-07-2016, 12:31 PM
Thanks mp52.

1. The service is free at the moment and that's the way I imagine it'll remain; I have polled a few of the early beta users on payment models and it's tough. See, I probably wouldn't pay for it, but then my volumes are very small. Larger volumes = more in the bank = potentially more cash drag = incentive to move into loans quickly. These users might see a monetary value in the service. I think the strongest option is a one time donation, $10 or $20, if users feel like they're getting value it's up to them if they want to contribute. What I don't want to do is take money if a) it really puts me off side with LC management and b) LC provide an auto-invest option just after the cheques clear :) (I probably would give myself a donation if that was the model.)

2. No strictly speaking I'm in breech of the Web Site Terms of Use; So I've pinged them an email explaining the situation, just so there's no doubt, I want to be above board here. Not sure why this slipped my mind, when I started down a similar path with Harmoney, their upper management had no issue with a breach in terms. Guess in the speed to getting a product to market here I missed communicating with LC :/

(It'll be out of beta by Monday after I address a couple of glaring Internet Explorer bugs.)

PP.

I'm a Fan of Provance... Now where is the 'Like' Button

PennyPicker
29-07-2016, 12:54 PM
I'm a Fan of Provance... Now where is the 'Like' Button

Thanks Saamee. Seeing the number of user accounts climb is 'like' enough :)

If it's of interest to anyone 'Provance' is a contraction of 'Proactive' and 'Advance' (e.g. advance warning or proactive notification). And there's about 200 hours development work behind it, evenings and weekends.

Soolaimon
29-07-2016, 01:50 PM
Thanks Saamee. Seeing the number of user accounts climb is 'like' enough :)

If it's of interest to anyone 'Provance' is a contraction of 'Proactive' and 'Advance' (e.g. advance warning or proactive notification). And there's about 200 hours development work behind it, evenings and weekends.
Good one PP, I have joined the clan today and look forward to not having to check LC several times a day. Big thanks.

mlt322
30-07-2016, 03:34 PM
Hi PP, I'm a bit late to the party here as I'd pretty well given up LC as they never seem to have loans available when I log in.

Sounds like you have the solution and I was wondering how I can join the club.

whitt
30-07-2016, 05:18 PM
Hi PP, I'm a bit late to the party here as I'd pretty well given up LC as they never seem to have loans available when I log in.

Sounds like you have the solution and I was wondering how I can join the club.

Mlt go back a couple of pages in this thread. There is a big post by PP withe the joining instructions for his Provance system you want

mlt322
31-07-2016, 07:30 PM
Thanks for that, Whitt. I actually got a message from PP with the instructions too. Much appreciated.

Saamee
31-07-2016, 07:48 PM
Ha ha... Now many of us are Provance users... We eagerly await the next LC Loan to appear and be notified.... BUT a very quiet new Loan weekend again @ LC!!

Darchie
01-08-2016, 08:37 AM
Thanks mp52.

PP.

Hi PennyPicker
I Do appreciate the time involved and look forward to seeing your Harmoney heads up txts as well.

I'm happy to donate a little to go towards your time involved in putting this together.
Please let me know how this donation can be actioned/achieved!

AndyKiwi
01-08-2016, 09:57 AM
Hi PennyPicker,

I would be happy to donate a little as well for your hard work and excellent service. I would say put up a donation link on your website. Awaiting to hear from you. Thanks!

Soolaimon
01-08-2016, 11:15 AM
Two loans paid off today making it 10 out of 71. I have been transferring funds as they come due from Harmoney to LC now for a month or so and am finding that I cannot invest enough in to LC to keep all funds invested. This is even as I am doubling the amount in each loan compared to Harmoney.

Saamee
01-08-2016, 12:58 PM
Two loans paid off today making it 10 out of 71. I have been transferring funds as they come due from Harmoney to LC now for a month or so and am finding that I cannot invest enough in to LC to keep all funds invested. This is even as I am doubling the amount in each loan compared to Harmoney.

Your "Paid Off' rate is very high @ almost 15%....

I was also in those 2 Loans repaid overnight.

My 'Paid Off rate is still tracking @ 10% with LC

We have no control over Borrowers repaying early - we just have to accept this as part of P2P Lending as an Investor!

By the way - Give me a 'Paid Off' loan over a Default any day!! :)

Cool Bear
01-08-2016, 01:47 PM
Your "Paid Off' rate is very high @ almost 15%....

I was also in those 2 Loans repaid overnight.

My 'Paid Off rate is still tracking @ 10% with LC

We have no control over Borrowers repaying early - we just have to accept this as part of P2P Lending as an Investor!

By the way - Give me a 'Paid Off' loan over a Default any day!! :)

mine is exactly 15%. 9 paid off from 60 loans. Only started in January this year. I rather like early repayments - it means that should we need the money, we do not have to wait 3 to 5 years! Amount invested is increasing but still a small fraction of what I invested in Harmoney.

Soolaimon
01-08-2016, 03:14 PM

Correction!!! I had added the two recent paid-offs when they were already in the calculations. So my revised figures are more in line with others. ie. 8 paid off out of 69 loans. So that's no so bad, and I agree that pay-offs are ok as far as withdrawing funds go, especially as I have twice as much in Harmoney as LC so it should not take too long to even the investments out. And that is my goal in the meantime.

Saamee
01-08-2016, 04:20 PM
New loan @ 17:15

Funded
Time remaining
Grade
Rate*
Type
Term
Amount
My investment

6 days and 18 hours
B1
14.79%
Personal
60 months
$11,250.00
$0.00

whitt
01-08-2016, 04:27 PM
thanks PP text alerts working brilliantly

New loan @ 17:15

Funded
Time remaining
Grade
Rate*
Type
Term
Amount
My investment

6 days and 18 hours
B1
14.79%
Personal
60 months
$11,250.00
$0.00

Saamee
01-08-2016, 05:40 PM

Yes - Just look at your investing into LC as a Long, Slow Drip Feed.

Probably good, as it kind of acts like a Brake, slowing you down, allowing you to watch and reappraise LC whilst not making too many quick mistakes!

Like I would say I did over at HM.... ( not knowing the future about high # of Re-Writes & more... )

Saamee
03-08-2016, 07:45 AM
An interesting write up on P2P in todays Stuff....

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/money/82703403/profiling-the-typical-peertopeer-investor

Bjauck
03-08-2016, 09:12 AM
An interesting write up on P2P in todays Stuff....

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/money/82703403/profiling-the-typical-peertopeer-investor A good light summary. The pictured 41 year old with his tablet looks to be in good nick for his age! Presumably he's not looking at mounting commission payments to Harmoney.

Saamee
03-08-2016, 02:00 PM
A small 6K loan now up....

Funded
Time remaining
Grade
Rate*
Type
Term
Amount
My investment

6 days and 21 hours
A2
10.96%
Personal
36 months
$6,250.00

mccollr
03-08-2016, 05:59 PM
Commission is just another business expense as is broking fees when you buy and sell shares.

Bjauck
04-08-2016, 06:31 AM
Commission is just another business expense as is broking fees when you buy and sell shares. Deductibility depends on your tax status - my broking fees on sale and disposal of shares are a capital cost.
My broker does not charge a 15-20% commission rate either unlike the newly introduced lenders fee on gross interest from Harmoney.

Saamee
04-08-2016, 11:06 AM
11K currently up for grabs....

Funded
Time remaining
Grade
Rate*
Type
Term
Amount
My investment

63%