PDA

View Full Version : Nmt

troyvdh
08-02-2016, 04:52 PM
I have tried to find any previous posts on the Ozzy mining company.Could not find any.

Anyways it is mining company -Lithium and in recent times I have heard some "noise" about same.

Recent announcements appear to be favourable-increased positive probability of Chinese participation.

I understand that future prospects are quite good.

Ive recently discovered that Australia has heaps of the stuff -Lithium -batteries.......

Anyways in recent days the SP has responded quite well to recent announcements .

Have bought a few.....any thoughts from the gurus...cheers troy

Joshuatree
09-02-2016, 12:54 AM
Int thanks Troy. Wasn't aware of it.Had areal quick look. Im holding LIT which has a very similar process, extracting lithium from Micas; potential j/v with EMH(hold) which has a huge resource.. Been holding ORE for years too; producing Lithium from brines , nearly at nameplate production but had many tech probs.. LIT has successfully processed 400kg in a small scale test atp. Im seeing wannabe lithium projects popping up all over the place in response to current pricing /shortage.; most are not realistic and will disappear. JUK on H/C is really up with these companies projects ,technically,I've been told ;from a reliable source.

troyvdh
10-02-2016, 06:27 PM
Dear J. Re NMT...bit of a blip in recent days...have other Lithium miners reacted ...cheers

Joshuatree
10-02-2016, 06:36 PM
Im on the ORE thread Troy.

troyvdh
19-02-2016, 08:01 PM
Thanks josh...now please excuse me I am totally unfamiliar with ASX...i.e. its particular nuances...like whats seen as spectacular gains and losses in any particular stock..and with all due respect...is a 50 % gain in share price appreciation in say 3 weeks viewed as ho hum..."business as usual"...honestly I have no idea...cheers troy

Joshuatree
19-02-2016, 08:45 PM
If you are up 50% in this HORRIBLE Aus mkt ,with NMT thats spectacular troy. buy your friend a nice bottle of whatever(Lindauer summer is great value and boy do those corks fly a satisfying distance with a great pop; they could take a drone spying on you , out no prob) maybe sell some of your shares and ride the trend but get out before the end

Joshuatree
22-02-2016, 10:40 AM
"Highest cash levels witnessed in a near term mineral producer"

.Read more » (http://sendy.tarawera.co.nz/l/QQMrKma8h6MjbHw96gBRew/0eimDGa9dTNtJxrg7CrgEQ/efKeaOPCHDChh6KVU7BOJQ)