PDA

View Full Version : Small Cap Stocks with High Cash, Low Debt and low P/E

Valuegrowth
27-04-2016, 09:25 PM
Hi All

I appreciate great ideas and all thoughts.

Cheers

Ace
27-04-2016, 10:04 PM
Taking a page out of Seth Klarmans book are we? haha. Pretty hard to find in the current NZX market at the moment IMHO. Would be interested to see what others come up with.

Valuegrowth
27-04-2016, 10:16 PM
Taking a page out of Seth Klarmans book are we? haha. Pretty hard to find in the current NZX market at the moment IMHO. Would be interested to see what others come up with.

Thank you for your kind response.

There could be some hidden gems which were neglected by majority. Remember majority is going behind popular ones these days.

Lewylewylewy
27-04-2016, 10:41 PM
Funny,I was doing exactly this research yesterday. BLT might be worth a gamble, but if I were to do any buying soon, id be trying to pick the bottom of the most recent sell off. And id be buying quality with tailwinds.

waikare
28-04-2016, 08:54 AM
Should know a bit more on the 23 May when they release their annual report.

Funny,I was doing exactly this research yesterday. BLT might be worth a gamble, but if I were to do any buying soon, id be trying to pick the bottom of the most recent sell off. And id be buying quality with tailwinds.

Harvey Specter
28-04-2016, 09:25 AM
Cash and low debt are easy to find. However they are normally in that position because they have no profit so their P/E is shot.

PushPay are promising to be profitable soon. PEB could be an overnight success (again) after years of slog. Xero has hundreds of millions in the bank, but needs it because its cash burn is in the 10's of millions.

Valuegrowth
28-04-2016, 10:03 PM
Thank you for ideas.

Lewylewylewy
28-04-2016, 10:08 PM
Let us know what you end up buying so we can follow the story and live vicariously through your investing

Valuegrowth
29-04-2016, 06:58 PM
Let us know what you end up buying so we can follow the story and live vicariously through your investing

Lewylewylewy (http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/member.php?13931-Lewylewylewy)

We both are in the same boat and looking for attractive stocks in this long stretched stock market. Stock Market Valuation has become stretched in some stocks. I will wait for stocks that I like until I see some value. In the mean time we should look for some hidden ones. We should study and share our findings each other.