PDA

View Full Version : sharetrader.co.nz suffering under morning sickness?

BlackPeter
25-07-2016, 08:25 AM
Just wondering - sharetrader.co.nz was down this morning (well - from at least 7.30 am until after 9 am) ... and this is not the first time this happened this month.

If this is for regular maintenance - no problem, though it would be nice if users could be notified about that.

Do we understand the cause ... and is there something we (as users) can do about it?

cheers ... BP

BlackPeter
25-07-2016, 10:07 AM
Just wondering - sharetrader.co.nz was down this morning (well - from at least 7.30 am until after 9 am) ... and this is not the first time this happened this month.

If this is for regular maintenance - no problem, though it would be nice if users could be notified about that.

Do we understand the cause ... and is there something we (as users) can do about it?

cheers ... BP

Just another observation: I came this morning already several times on www.sharetrader.co.nz across the following database error (instead of getting to the page I wanted to go):

Anything to do with the described outages?

Trader_Tech
26-07-2016, 08:36 AM
Sorry, yep morning sickness occuring during to issue with hosting provider. I think this is fixed now, so hopefully should be all plain sailing now...