PDA

View Full Version : Blenheim Meeting.....16th August

percy
09-08-2016, 07:33 AM
Date.Tuesday 16th August 2016.
Place The Speight's Ale House,111 Middle Renwick Road,Springlands.
Time,From 5.30.
All Welcome.Either come along early and enjoy a meal,or just come along later and enjoy the evening.
Young and old,novices and experienced investors, just enjoying talking about shares,and always learning.

malus
09-08-2016, 08:11 PM
Magic... thanks for setting the meeting up Percy... looking forward to catching next week. :p

McGinty
11-08-2016, 01:34 PM
Flights booked! Look forward to catching up with the Blenheim ST crew next week.

Gizzajob I can do that
11-08-2016, 01:41 PM
Flights booked! Look forward to catching up with the Blenheim ST crew next week.

Dont forget the pencil and paper for a hot tip, or it had better be, as last years Dick Smith one didnt turn out too hot!

percy
11-08-2016, 02:02 PM
Dont forget the pencil and paper for a hot tip, or it had better be, as last years Dick Smith one didnt turn out too hot!

You must have must have missed heard us.
We said DS was sh*t.
Any one attending may need a note book, as I am sure KW will have plenty of "absolute gems."

Gizzajob I can do that
11-08-2016, 03:16 PM
We said DS was sh*t.
Any one attending may need a note book, as I am sure KW will have plenty of "absolute gems."

Youre a diamond geezer Percy, but please dont order the local Blenheim Bagpipe society down for a practice session on the same night, that way nobody gets the wrong idea.

stoploss
11-08-2016, 03:25 PM
We said DS was sh*t.

I thought you said the stock code was DXF ...turned out to be a blinder :)

malus
17-08-2016, 12:32 PM
Percy, no doubt you a travelling down the Kaikoura Coast heading home... the day is beautiful and I am sure the views stunning. Enjoyed the banter last night... thanks again for setting up... already looking forward to next year's meet up.

percy
17-08-2016, 03:34 PM
Absolutely glorious day to be travelling down the Kaikoura Coastline.The sea was flat and deep blue.Beautiful sunny day.
Nice to catch up with everyone.A great turnout.Thanks Jim and Fiona for coming across from Nelson.KW for the tips,and Malus we all are looking forward to your FPH agm report.

Southern_Belle
18-08-2016, 05:12 PM
Absolutely glorious day to be travelling down the Kaikoura Coastline.The sea was flat and deep blue.Beautiful sunny day.
Nice to catch up with everyone.A great turnout.Thanks Jim and Fiona for coming across from Nelson.KW for the tips,and Malus we all are looking forward to your FPH agm report.
wish I was there for the banter and the KW tips